MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - Printable Version
Forums
Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://india-forum.com)
+-- Forum: Indian Politics, Business & Economy (http://india-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Strategic Security of India (http://india-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Alternatives to Sangh Parivar (/showthread.php?tid=117)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - G.Subramaniam - 09-12-2010

While there is the need for the Sangh Parivar, it is obvious, that it is hopelessly inadequate

and we need to consider existing alternates

The first example I have is Bharat Sevashram Sangha

IMHO, one of the weaknesses when the Hindu movement passed from Aurobindo to Savarkar is

that Savarkar was an atheist

IMHO, deep religious faith is needed to fight the abrahamics, in addition to the other skills needed

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - Bharatvarsh2 - 09-12-2010

Depends on what you mean by "deeply religious" G. Sub.

These days that means bhajan and cymbal banging types.

Even in Shivaji's time Ramdas was one of the few sants telling people to fight for dharma while rest of so called sants were singing otherwordly things.

In my experience the "devout" Hindus are often the most moronic types, insisting that all religions are the same etc.

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - G.Subramaniam - 09-12-2010

I dont mean the bhajan chanting crowd, but rather someone who will stand and fight for their temple when threatened by Jihadis

Unlike the swishy morons at Art of Living etc,

Bharat sevashram sangha has a martial arts program as a mandatory part of their spiritualism

You should visit their multiple websites

I also mean that someone who views it a dharmic act to cleanse the earth or at least their neighborhood of the enemies of their deity

Golwalker also had a religious backing to his anti-muslim stance

Guru Tegh Bahadur and Guru Gobind Singh and Banda Bahadur were also religiously motivated

The South Indian roll-back of islam in 1330 was a shaivite revival in which muslims were considered baavis or sinners worthy of death

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - Pandyan - 09-13-2010

[quote name='G.Subramaniam' date='11 September 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1284245071' post='108253']

I dont mean the bhajan chanting crowd, but rather someone who will stand and fight for their temple when threatened by Jihadis

Unlike the swishy morons at Art of Living etc,

[/quote]

What is the alternative?

The alternative is a group that violates the 1000+ year Hindu routine of being on the defensive. Barring a few examples, Hindus have always been on the defensive. There needs to be a militant Hindu group that initiates an armed Hindu movement in volatile areas and takes the fight to the enemy, instead of waiting for muslims to demolish a temple or christians to assassinate a Hindu leader, then executing an amateurish riot that involves murking a few individuals and setting shops on fire. This group needs to be organized like a guerrilla outfit would be and should proactively seek out enemies of Hindudom and do ahimsa on them.

There is no group out there right now which fits this profile. Sangh parivar, BJP are all useless homos and emerged from a legacy of being traitors to the true Hindu cause. Like shyama prasad mukherjee, your typical bong traitor and coward who split from ABHMS because he didn't like that they didn't allow muslims. That is the legacy of BJP. And gandus like hajvani who published his autobiography in urdu and praised jinnah. All of them are a bunch of traitors. Even in this forum, we got a whole bunch of two-faced urdu loving fags. Yeah, you know who you are mofo. Happy fucking eid to you too.

Also there is no need for any more seva groups, there are enough of them already to fill that role.

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - G.Subramaniam - 09-13-2010

[quote name='Pandyan' date='13 September 2010 - 07:34 AM' timestamp='1284342973' post='108273']

What is the alternative?

The alternative is a group that violates the 1000+ year Hindu routine of being on the defensive. Barring a few examples, Hindus have always been on the defensive. There needs to be a militant Hindu group that initiates an armed Hindu movement in volatile areas and takes the fight to the enemy, instead of waiting for muslims to demolish a temple or christians to assassinate a Hindu leader, then executing an amateurish riot that involves murking a few individuals and setting shops on fire. This group needs to be organized like a guerrilla outfit would be and should proactively seek out enemies of Hindudom and do ahimsa on them.

There is no group out there right now which fits this profile. Sangh parivar, BJP are all useless homos and emerged from a legacy of being traitors to the true Hindu cause. Like shyama prasad mukherjee, your typical bong traitor and coward who split from ABHMS because he didn't like that they didn't allow muslims. That is the legacy of BJP. And gandus like hajvani who published his autobiography in urdu and praised jinnah. All of them are a bunch of traitors. Even in this forum, we got a whole bunch of two-faced urdu loving fags. Yeah, you know who you are mofo. Happy fucking eid to you too.

Also there is no need for any more seva groups, there are enough of them already to fill that role.

[/quote]

Bharat Sevashram Sangha was formed in 1915, specifically as an anti-muslim force

with some religion and seva

It predates RSS by 10 years

I mean, groups like this must be supported

Since it is a religious group, it cant be shut down

Bongs who wish to stay alive, and in residual west bengal, need to give up their durga puja, saraswati puja and rabindro sangit and switch to BSS

http://www.bharatsevashramsangha.net/bsspresence.php#branches

These guys even have branches in Bangladesh

Ought to admire their raw courage

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - Pandyan - 09-13-2010

IDK why Gsub, that you think SP Mukherjee was a pro-hindu by any means. What was his motivation in leaving abhms to create BJS? Because he was a sickular loser who didn't like that sullas could not join abhms. That is the legacy of BJP.

But anyway, I have no hope for bongs. The scum are day-walking commies who expect Hindu sympathy when sullas attack them. When I started becoming politically aware, there was one thing I noticed - that anti-Hindus were pretty spread out across all Hindu groups, but there was one group that was so overrepresented amongst anti-hindus, it seemed too unlikely to just be coincidental, and that group was the perfidious bongs. And then I noticed the historical trend. And then I started noticing every time some anti-Hindu activity was going on, a fukerjee, roy, or non-anglicised bong name was involved. Soon, the bong connection became pretty apparent. I deeply mistrust bongs and I believe they are the most cowardly and traitorous people. Anytime a fukerjee or roy is involved, beware. There is also another group i mistrust deeply who are just as bad as bongs, but I wont go into that right now.

[quote name='Pandyan' date='13 September 2010 - 09:29 AM' timestamp='1284349888' post='108277']

IDK why Gsub, that you think SP Mukherjee was a pro-hindu by any means. What was his motivation in leaving abhms to create BJS? Because he was a sickular loser who didn't like that sullas could not join abhms. That is the legacy of BJP.

But anyway, I have no hope for bongs. The scum are day-walking commies who expect Hindu sympathy when sullas attack them. When I started becoming politically aware, there was one thing I noticed - that anti-Hindus were pretty spread out across all Hindu groups, but there was one group that was so overrepresented amongst anti-hindus, it seemed too unlikely to just be coincidental, and that group was the perfidious bongs. And then I noticed the historical trend. And then I started noticing every time some anti-Hindu activity was going on, a fukerjee, roy, or non-anglicised bong name was involved. Soon, the bong connection became pretty apparent. I deeply mistrust bongs and I believe they are the most cowardly and traitorous people. Anytime a fukerjee or roy is involved, beware. There is also another group i mistrust deeply who are just as bad as bongs, but I wont go into that right now.

[/quote]

He did salvage west bengal for the ungrateful Hindu bongs and he did oppose the Liaqat-Nehru pact

If you compare Assam and WB and Kerala, all hit by islamic demographics

Kerala since it is fully surrounded by Hindu states has no realistic chance of secession

However, Assam and WB are next to BD, and these states have 27 mil muslims vs 7 mil in JK, are next on the jihadi hit list

In Assam, BJP and NDA gets 30% of the vote, whereas, in WB and Kerala it is 5%

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - G.Subramaniam - 09-14-2010

In his concluding address Sri Tapan Ghosh of Hindu Samhati stressed that it is a good thing Hindus should be organized but there sadly seems to be an over emphasis on organization and not on necessary action. He said that his 32 year long association as a Pracharak (full time worker) with the largest Hindu organizations RSS of this country has made him realize that unfortunately organization and organizational activities has become a goal in itself, neglecting the dire need of proactive action. People organize themselves for a purpose and if the organization fails to meet and counter the threat that is being posed to the people, then the whole routine of organizing becomes purposeless. To put a stop to the extreme persecution and aggression against the Hindus in the villages and even in the cities, he emphasized, the only way to succor is to take proactive action

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - G.Subramaniam - 09-15-2010

http://hmsamerica.org/

Hindu Mahasabha of America

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - G.Subramaniam - 09-21-2010

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/the-movement-needs-a-new-leadership/680479/0

‘The movement needs a new leadership

In 1992, Tapan Kumar Ghosh mobilised kar sevaks from West Bengal and headed with them to Ayodhya. But in the years that followed, Ghosh, who had been an RSS pracharak for over 31 years, grew disillusioned with the Sangh Parivar and finally in 2007, severed his association with the RSS, VHP and Bajrang Dal. He may have broken off from the Hindutva groups but he says he has not given up on the Hindutva cause. After leaving the RSS, he set up the Hindu Samhati (Hindu Solidarity), an organisation, he says, to “protect the interests of Hindus in West Bengal”.

Ghosh says he was hurt by the way the way the BJP government overlooked the Mandir issue once they came to power and at the way the number of supporters for the cause of the Mandir has been decreasing ever since. “There was a shiladaan at Ayodhya in 2003 and I was given the responsibility of bringing supporters, but it was difficult to mobilise support,” he says.

A graduate in Physics from Maulana Azad College in Kolkata, Ghosh joined the RSS in 1975 when he was in his teens. Between 1983 and 1995, he was the state organising secretary of the West Bengal Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, the youth wing of the BJP. He has also headed the Bajrang Dal in five states—Delhi, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh and between 2005 and 2007, he was the eastern India chief of the Bajrang Dal.

Ghosh is now waiting for the September 24 Ayodhya verdict, which, he says, will galvanise the Mandir movement once again—this time under a new leadership.

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - G.Subramaniam - 09-23-2010

in Mumbai last week. But a more silent mobilisation of Hindus in and around the city has been underway for quite some time now.

In the last couple of years, an estimated 2.5 lakh Hindus have attended Dharmajagruti Sabhas or meets for religious awakening organised by the Sanatan Sanstha and the Hindu Janjagruti Samiti (HJS) across Maharashtra and Karnataka. Over 80 such meets have been held since April 2007, besides dozens of small village-level meets, the latest in Nanded earlier this month.

Dr Durgesh Samant, the chief spokesperson of the HJS, says, “We had 20,000 people attending in Jalgaon and 11,000 in Nanded. And they come despite the fact that there are no free handouts or anything.”

When some of their members were arrested in connection with the blast at Thane’s Gadkari Rangayatan early last year, the Sanatan Sanstha and the HJS were quick to say they had no role to play in their plans.

At their Dharmajagruti Sabhas, speakers “create awareness on dharma”, says Samant. They also talk about “internal and external attacks” against Hindus, and of finding solutions to terrorism. “It is an apolitical movement,” says Samant, but Shiv Sena and BJP leaders are common invitees. Recurring themes at the Sabhas include respect for national symbols and protests against offensive depictions of gods and goddesses.

Closely associated, the Sanatan Sanstha and the HJS are both registered as charitable organisations in Goa. The Sanstha was founded in 1990 by a clinical hypnotherapist, Dr Jayant Balaji Athavale, who practised for over two decades and also set up the Indian Society of Clinical Hypnosis and Research. Dr Athavale now “rarely emerges from his writing and spiritual practice”, according to a spokesperson.

The Sanstha’s largest centre in Mumbai is the Sanatan Ashram in Panvel, on the outskirts of the city, where about 150 people reside for most part of the year—Hindus who gave up regular jobs to become saadhaks or seekers, some retirees and a few families. The resident saadhaks pursue a life of spirituality, says Abhay Vartak, the Sanatan Sanstha’s spokesperson. Incidentally, the Panvel ashram was home to Ramesh Gadkari and Santosh Angre—both later arrested for the Thane blast—for several months.

One of the arms of the HJS is the Dharmashakti Sena, which offers young Hindus training in self-defence.

The foundation ceremony of the new Abhinav Bharat was held in June 2006 at the Raigad fort and Purohit later appealed to Hindu activists to join Abhinav Bharat for “fighting terrorism”. Sameer Kulkarni, a former RSS pracharak and VHP activist, came in contact with Purohit and became a full-time Abhinav Bharat worker. Retired Major Ramesh Upadhyay, who was once associated with the BJP, and Himani Savarkar, also the president of the Hindu Mahasabha, joined the outfit.

Abhinav Bharat’s Hindu agenda gained momentum in Madhya Pradesh, with hardliners such as Pragya Thakur joining the outfit. ATS sources say Purohit was in touch with staunch saffron leaders like Muttalik of the Sri Rama Sene in Karnataka and Tapan Ghosh of Kolkata—both former RSS pracharaks who later started their own outfits.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Hindu Samhati will observe ‘Martyr’s Day’ at Sonakhali on 10 February this year.

Eight years ago, 4 RSS Swayamsevaks were brutally murdered by local Muslim goons on 10 Feb 2001 in the village of Sonakhali under Basanti P.S. in South 24 Pargana district. At that time, the then Vibhag Pracharak of RSS Shri Tapan Ghosh led the Hindu resistance there. Consequently, the village became a 100 percent Hindu village. But, after that, Tapan Ghosh was transferred to North India by the organization. Thereafter the RSS observed the day (10 Feb) as Martyr’s Day every year. Voluntary Blood Donation and a public meeting held every year apart from garlanding the martyr’s memorial by some prominent Sangh leaders/Adhikaris.

But this year Sangh has decided not to organize those programmes barring garlanding the memorials. Hindu youth of the area including the Swayamsevaks thought that it will send a wrong signal/message to the Muslims as well as the Hindu populace. So, they contacted Tapan Ghosh and requested him to guide and help them to organize the programme with full fervour, under the banner of Hindu Samhati. Tapan Ghosh, already emotionally attached to the place, agreed upon and has made arrangements to make the Martyr’s Day programme at Sonakhali successful. A private Blood Bank of Kolkata will conduct the Blood Donation programme from 10 am on 10 February 2009 and a Public Meeting will be held at 2.30 pm. Shri Tapan Ghosh will address the Meeting.

Shri Ashok Singhal consoling the bereaved families of the Martyrs – Sonakhali, 2001.

The Martyred Swayamsevaks – Sonakhali, 2001.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Hindu Samhati will observe ‘Martyr’s Day’ at Sonakhali on 10 February this year.

Eight years ago, 4 RSS Swayamsevaks were brutally murdered by local Muslim goons on 10 Feb 2001 in the village of Sonakhali under Basanti P.S. in South 24 Pargana district. At that time, the then Vibhag Pracharak of RSS Shri Tapan Ghosh led the Hindu resistance there. Consequently, the village became a 100 percent Hindu village. But, after that, Tapan Ghosh was transferred to North India by the organization. Thereafter the RSS observed the day (10 Feb) as Martyr’s Day every year. Voluntary Blood Donation and a public meeting held every year apart from garlanding the martyr’s memorial by some prominent Sangh leaders/Adhikaris.

But this year Sangh has decided not to organize those programmes barring garlanding the memorials. Hindu youth of the area including the Swayamsevaks thought that it will send a wrong signal/message to the Muslims as well as the Hindu populace. So, they contacted Tapan Ghosh and requested him to guide and help them to organize the programme with full fervour, under the banner of Hindu Samhati. Tapan Ghosh, already emotionally attached to the place, agreed upon and has made arrangements to make the Martyr’s Day programme at Sonakhali successful. A private Blood Bank of Kolkata will conduct the Blood Donation programme from 10 am on 10 February 2009 and a Public Meeting will be held at 2.30 pm. Shri Tapan Ghosh will address the Meeting.

Shri Ashok Singhal consoling the bereaved families of the Martyrs – Sonakhali, 2001.

The Martyred Swayamsevaks – Sonakhali, 2001.

The Hindu Samhati leaflet for Martyr’s memorial programme on Feb 20, 2009.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HINDUS ARE NOT VIGILANT OF THEIR LAND AND LIBERTY – LET US NOT FORGET.

The Hindu Samhati leaflet for Martyr’s memorial programme on Feb 20, 2009.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HINDUS ARE NOT VIGILANT OF THEIR LAND AND LIBERTY – LET US NOT FORGET.

Alternatives to Sangh Parivar - G.Subramaniam - 09-26-2010

A sharp New Age Hindutva surfaced in India disgracing all organizational inertia and opportunist hegemony.

( A dig at the RSS and BJP )

--

A HUGE PUBLIC RALLY ON THE 2ND ANNIVERSARY OF THE FOUNDATION OF HINDU SAMHATI.

Date: 14th February, 2010 at 1 PM

Venue: Shraddhananda Park, Kolkata

With the Blessings of Reverend Swami Pradiptanandaji Maharaj, Bharat Sevashram Sangh

President: Shri Tapan Kumar Ghosh, Hindu Samhati.

Chief Guest : Pramod Mutalik, President, Sri Rama Sena, Karnataka.

Special Guest: Sunil Deodhar, International Human Rights Manch, Mumbai.

Speakers: Dr. Babu Suseelan, United Hindu Front, USA; Sailendra Jain, Hindu Nirman Dal,New Delhi;

Vinod Yadav, Go Raksha Andolan, Bihar.

This is a new hope for the Bengali Hindus that two rising Hindu leaders like Swami Pradiptanandaji and Tapan Ghosh can bridge the gap of new generation Hindu minds which feel the absence of a dynamic Hindu Saviours like Swami Pranavananda, Shyma Prasad Mookherjee, Juctice Manmathanath Mookherjee, N.C. Chattopadhya and a few others . This re-awakening of the New age Hindutva admits the chance of re-union of the saffron robe of the Hindu Monks and the glazing swords of a Hindu Commander to save the thresh-hold Bengali Hindus going into a peril.

An Interview with Tapan Ghosh, President of Hindu Samhati in America.

1. Please tell us something about you and your organization.

I have been associated with organizing Hindu relief and resistance in many parts of India over the last three decades, including spending some time in Kashmir where Hindus have suffered the worst onslaught of Islamic extremism in recent years. My past experience in Jammu and Kashmir taught me that it was not only the Kalashnikov wielding militants that drove Hindus out of their homes; it was also their nondescript Muslim neighbors who largely turned a blind eye and refused to provide any support to their Hindu brethren. When I moved back to West Bengal several years back, I realized that the demographic changes in Assam and W. Bengal bordering Bangladesh are alarming and that Hindus are migrating out of their villages in large numbers. The events of Direct Action Day (Kolkata, 1946), massacre in Noakhali (Oct.1946), communal riots in 1947 and genocide of Hindus in 1971 might be [for detailed reports of Indian Panorama Pl Click here] forgotten events in modern Bengal. But, if Islamic religious extremism cannot be countered today, nothing can stop another holocaust against the Hindus in the near future. It is with this vision that Hindu Samhati was founded in 2008. Today, we are a fast growing, grass-roots organization with completely non-political agenda and strength of over 15,000 volunteers.

2. What type of atrocities are Hindus facing in West Bengal? (Please write in details)

The atrocities that Hindus are facing in villages bordering Bangladesh are multifarious. The case of massive illegal infiltration is well known today. What the people of India and USA don’t know is their activities. This includes crime targeted against Hindu women; from relatively small cases of eve-teasing and harassment, to sexual assault, rape, kidnapping and forced conversion to Islam. Incidences of illegal migrants encroaching upon Hindu lands as well as organized land grabbing by Islamic criminal network by the likes of Majid Master & Arabul Islam in N. 24 Parganas, is also very common. There is also a sharp increase in cases of rioting during Hindu festivals, destruction of Temples and desecration of Deities; large scale provocative cow slaughter during Hindu festivals in Hindu majority localities is also on the rise. Construction of large, illegal mosques, often upon encroached land, is happening in all border areas and has changed the landscape of rural Bengal. While establishment of massive Saudi funded Madrasas across rural Bengal is only contributing to the growing religious extremism among Muslims, implementation of Sharia laws by Chalasi (Islamic) courts is quite prevalent in villages in Malda, Murshidabad and North Dinajpur districts. Finally, the Indo-Bangla border acts as a major conduit for smuggling by the terrorist network and have grave consequences for national security. As a result of growing Islamization of rural Bengal, Hindus are leaving the border area villages. This change in demography is well established in Assam, and I fear that the upcoming census will paint a grimmer scenario in W. Bengal too. Calls for a greater Muslim Bangla are not unheard of in Muslim majority districts and my greatest fear is the day when Muslim zealots will give a call for Nara-e-taqbir and tell Hindus to either convert or leave Bengal. Where will we go then?

2a. What kind of threats are you receiving and from whom?

Hindu Samhati workers face opposition from local political parties, who resent our rising influence in the community. Law enforcement agencies threaten our workers in areas where they face tremendous pressure from political bigwigs.

Personally, I am a prime target of Jihadi elements in areas where our work disrupts their activities.

3. India being a secular country and Bengal being a Marxist-ruled state, how all these are happening?

While India is constitutionally secular, it is also an electoral democracy which means that politicians care about winning elections and cannot ignore 31% of the Bengali Muslim population that are believed to vote en-masse. So, while Kerala CM and a Marxist Mr. Achyutanandan is forced to admit that there is a greater conspiracy to convert Kerala into a Muslim majority state by overt and covert means in 20 years, Bengal CM Mr. Buddhadeb Bhattacharya has to remain silent eyeing state elections in May, 2011. But it is not that the politicians are asleep, it is the middle class Bengalis that are in deep slumber. The entire Bengali intelligentsia and culturally enriched Bengali society could not provide protection to one Muslim lady, Ms. Taslima Nasreen, a poet and an intellectual who dared to raise her voice against Islamic fundamentalism. Do you really think anyone in modern Bengal is concerned about upholding secularism or free speech? We may be too proud to admit this, but a large section of the Bengali Hindu society has confused tolerance with cowardice and inaction.

4. What is the role of Congress and Trinamool, Mamta Banerjee in particular? Are they silent for losing the minority vote bank?

The Congress, Trinamool, CPI(M) and all other political parties are either willfully ignorant or outright pro-Muslim in their attitude when it comes to communal situations. With an exploding Islamic population in West Bengal and their pattern to vote en-masse, the Muslim vote can no longer be ignored by any political party. It is now well known that the recent surge in the popularity of Ms. Mamata Banerjee, especially after Nandigram, is largely due to the shifting support of the Muslim community. So, while the Trinamool is going all out to win their support, the CPI(M) too is leaving no stone unturned to win them back. This includes the recent overtures to start Muslim reservations in jobs and educational institutions, which of course, we have been vehemently opposing. Under the current situation and with a divided voting pattern, the Hindus have no one to approach.

5. What role is the media playing?

The role of media, generally speaking, varies from being a passive onlooker, to being outright anti-Hindu. Let me give a fairly recent example regarding the meek surrender of the Bengali media to this extremism. When Islamic zealots ransacked the office of renowned newspaper, ‘The Statesman’ in Kolkata, in retaliation to a mere reproduction of an article originally written by Johann Hari for The Independent (UK), the silence in Bengali press, and for that matter national media, was deafening. Any reader of the article would know that there was nothing, even remotely, derogatory against Islam and the article simply denounced religious extremism. In the end, while editor Ravindra Kumar and publisher Anand Sinha were arrested for offending Muslim sentiments, no action was taken against the rioters. Where was the freedom of press then? Now, we all know what happens when Hindu organizations protest against the Press, the news channels repeat the same footage for days at a time. While violence against the press cannot be condoned, then why the double standards? As a general rule, while many Muslims resort to rioting at the slightest provocation, no one in the media wants to report these incidents to preserve the so-called “communal harmony” and for fear of being labeled “communal”.

In fact, I have a strong suspicion, that a section of the media receives money from the Islamic Mafia, through overflow budgets for thousands of Mosques and Madrassas that are funded by Middle Eastern countries.

6. What initiative are you taking?

Our stand is quite clear and it is to openly and if necessary forcibly, defend the Hindus reeling under Muslim aggression in the districts bordering Bangladesh. Even though the police is usually a meek observer under political directive, we always involve the law enforcement agencies, including regularly petitioning them with our grievances. One of our main goals is to resist attack on women, especially minor girls, because the inability to protect the honor of womenfolk is the most important reason why Hindus are forced to migrate out of their village. We are also actively engaged in repatriating and rehabilitating victims of rape, sex trafficking and forced conversion by marriage and making them more acceptable to the Hindu society at large. In addition to this, we provide financial and legal assistance to victims of communal riots, arson, land grabbing, and property and temple destruction. However, being village oriented grass-roots organization, our funds are very limited and we look forward to people’s help in this regard. And since the Bengali media is not very helpful, we are doing our best to spread awareness on how the Hindus are suffering everyday. The Hindu Samhati blog and website has all these details in English and Bengali.

7. What is the purpose of your USA trip?

The purpose of my visit is in sync with the aspirations of Hindu Samhati, that spreading awareness and raising concerted opposition to the advances of Islamic expansionism, is critical to the survival of secular, liberal democracies like India and much of the western civilization, including United States. People from India and the United States must realize that the war on Islamic terrorism cannot be won without curbing religious extremism among Muslims, be it in the suburbs of Chicago or Delhi or villages in rural Bengal. And this will require the active support and cooperation with each other ranging from cooperation at the highest level to those who work at the grassroots level. In this time of need, we must help and support each other with all possible resources at our disposal.

8. Are you sharing your stories here? with whom?

The purpose of my trip here is primarily to spread awareness about the current, ongoing religious tensions in rural Bengal among the Indian diaspora and seek their help and suggestion on how to best serve the population of Bengal. I will greatly treasure the opportunity that I had to meet a wide background of people, from non-resident Bengalis to US politicians, policy makers and other well wishing Indians and Americans. We have had a phenomenal response to the work done by our volunteers in the villages. Most agree that the situation is alarming and responded very positively to help in any way they can.

9. What kind of reaction are you getting here?

I am overwhelmed by the support and concern showed by the local community. I regret that I could not visit Hindu Samhati supporters in Altanta, Dallas and the Bay Area.

10. Tell us something about your experience in Chicago.

Chicago is a very beautiful place, and I always dreamt of being here one day. As you may know, this is the place where Swami Vivekananda attended the Parliament of Religions in 1893, and started a long lasting relation between the Hindu ethos and Western civilization, that continues to grow to this day. We had a meeting at the Manav Seva Mandir with the local Hindu American community. I also met the Press with whom I could share my concerns and initiatives. I am with the response I got in Chicago. [Ref Link]

The VHP, RSS and Bajrang Dal are sleeping in West Bengal.

I’m from Bangaluru. I came to know the matter of Deganga Riot from http://bengalspotlight.blogspot.com . Then I see the matter in details in http://hindusamhati.org . Afterwards I hit in this well managed blog hinduexistence.

When I contacted the RSS office in Bangaluru, they paid a little concern about it naturally as this case is beyond the control from outside WB and like a very far city of Bangaluru. But they gave me the contact nos. of West Bengal RSS and VHP HQ.

When I contacted them at Calcutta over telephone for the current situation there,they bizarred me with their total ignorance about Deganga violence upon Hindus by Muslims.

From VHP it was conveyed to me they were busy in a class or lecture upon Hanuman Chalisha. So they are sorry to do anything just now.

Bengali Hindus are to get heavy pound from the mojjis and the VHP and RSS in WB are quietly un-alerted, this is dangerous.

In Gujurat, the groundwork for hindu revival was done by lots of hindu saints

In karnataka, Pejawar Math did a lot of work among coastal Hindus

A lot of political-religious leaders have to do a lot of work before Hindus get political power

Meanwhile in kerala, 95% of Hindus are beef eaters and in WB it is about 50% of hindus

And lots of Hindus are commies in Kerala and WB