• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christoislamaniacs cannibalising each other and themselves
Archiving.

Forgot to add to the list something closer to home, but forgettable unlike the catastrophe befalling Iraq: sometime last week or so the Taliban jihadis blew away some 30-40 Other Assorted jihadis of Pakistan. At some 4th world airport in Pukestan's 4th world capital. (Not that anyone can tell the difference between the Before and After photoshoot. I'm sure Karachi International Airport always looked like that.)

Turns out that now HK's Cathay Pacific is also pulling out, after the jihadis (of Taliban variety) told all airlines to start packing their bags and fly back on a one-way trip.

scmp.com/news/asia/article/1534740/cathay-pacific-suspend-pakistan-flights-after-karachi-airport-attack

(SCMP is IIRC a Hong Kong newspaper.)

Quote:News›Asia.

Cathay Pacific to suspend all Pakistan flights after Karachi airport attack

Move follows Taliban assault which left 38 people dead and warning to international firms and airlines to wind up their business in the country

Agence France-Presse in Karachi

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 17 June, 2014, 4:09pm

UPDATED : Tuesday, 17 June, 2014, 5:56pm

[color="#800080"][Image caption:][/color] Cathay said it would operate 14 more flights to and from Karachi before operations cease. Photo: Reuters

Cathay Pacific is to suspend flights to and from Pakistan, officials said on Tuesday, following [color="#0000FF"]last week’s brazen attack on Karachi airport which left 38 people dead including the 10 attackers.[/color]

[color="#800080"](Oh boohoo. 38 islamaniacs dead. Like anyone is going to miss them. But I suppose if people paid me for it, I could produce some fake tears.)[/color]

“[color="#0000FF"]The airline is ceasing its operations in Pakistan for an indefinite time[/color] for both security and economic reasons,” Sohail Younas, Pakistan sales manager for Cathay Pacific said.

[color="#0000FF"]On Monday Taliban militants warned international firms and airlines to wind up their business in Pakistan or face attacks in the wake of a Pakistani military offensive launched the day before.[/color]

[color="#800080"][Image caption:][/color] Smoke billows from Jinnah International Airport in Karachi after [color="#0000FF"]Taliban militants attacked Jinnah International Airport in Karachi on June 8 night, sparking a five-hour gun battle that killed at least 34 people.[/color] Photo: Reuters

A spokeswoman in Hong Kong, where the airline is headquartered, added: “Because of commercial reasons, we have decided that the last flight leaving Hong Kong to Karachi will depart on June 28.”

Cathay said in a statement on its website it would operate 14 more flights to and from Karachi before operations cease.

“This is to avoid disruptions for the hundreds of passengers who will be travelling prior to the holy month of Ramadan,” it said.

The last flights from Karachi to Bangkok and vice versa would depart on June 29, it said.

Younas said the company would continue to evaluate the situation in Pakistan for future operations.

Cathay Pacific currently operates four flights a week from Karachi to international destinations.

It is the latest international carrier to cease operations inside the militancy-racked country after [color="#0000FF"]British Airways pulled out in 2008[/color] following an attack on a luxury hotel in Islamabad.

The all-night siege of Karachi airport that began on June 8 was the latest in a series of high-profile attacks on key installations claimed by the Taliban in recent years, including an assault on a naval base in 2011 and on the military’s headquarters in 2009.

The top-most comment ends on an appropriate line - I'm going to have to steal that line in future:

Quote:virokick

Jun 17th 2014

6:24pm

They should stop flying there this very day-not still want to earn that blood money from a few more flights till the 28th. Stranded pax is just an excuse - what matters to this company is only money - even though they put crew members at risk.

Every sensible international carrier has pulled out. What damn business has a HK carrier got to do. Flying into Pakistan.

Pakistan = Taliban.
(And there's a second comment, which seems to be by an Indian.)

While I agree that Pakistan=Taliban essentially (both are jihadis, certainly), there are nevertheless factions: since clearly the brothers in islamic jihad like to kill each other when they have got no one else to kill, as they just did at the Karachi airport. I'm guessing they must already have islamaniacally executed all nearby animals (=more typical islamaniac behaviour), and now they don't know what to do, as their fingers are still itching to throttle something living. So it's entirely expected - and entirely acceptable - that they would kill each other/themselves to extinction. Either way, fewer islamaniacs to trouble the rest of the planet. Which is perfectly fine by me.

I don't really care to take sides, but if one absolutely has to, then in TSP's case I'm randomly picking the Taliban over the Other Assorted Jihadis. (Also, at least they don't hypocritically pretend to be "fighting terrorism" while being terrorists themselves.) So: Go Dweebs, give the Paki jihadis what they've got coming. Beat them to a pulp, or stab them dead with your scimitars, or blow them away with your AK47s or whatever. I mean, this is all that christoislamania ever does, isn't it?

Messages In This Thread
Christoislamaniacs cannibalising each other and themselves - by Husky - 06-17-2014, 07:33 PM