• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape crimes in India vs elsewhere: deliberate disproportionate reporting by international news
Forgot to archive this next misery. (Christoislamania is a relentless source of active, direct misery and torment to unsaved kaffirs, especially in India. I don't know why the latter continue to put up with it.)

rajeev2004.blogspot.com/2014/08/hindu-woman-gang-raped-in-meerut.html

Quote:Monday, August 04, 2014

Hindu woman gang raped in Meerut Madrasa, forced to convert

My blood is boiling today. I have been contemplating this atrocity all day with some agitation. I have tears in my eyes as I write about this unspeakable bestiality.

A young Hindu woman, a teacher in a Madrasa in Meerut, U.P was abducted, gangraped and forcibly converted to Islam, forcibly had her Fallopian tubes removed - forcibly sterilized by the Indian Taliban - she can never be a mother.

She states that there are over 40 young Hindu women held captive and being subjected to all kinds of bestiality in that Madrasa - possibly being held for trafficking as sexual slaves to Arab countries or sold off to brothels run by Jihadis around the country.

This is supposed to be a "religious seminary", a "house teaching God's worship" etc. Yet, the medieval barbarians commit these crimes against humanity.

The U.P police tore up the victim's complaint 6 times and refused to register an FIR - attempting to negate this ghastly

rape - out of "secular" compulsions.

The #Presstitutes will try all their dirty tricks to negate this Jihadi crime. A Moslem catering employee being allegedly forced to sniff a stale Roti leads to a national outcry, but the serial gangrape and forcible conversion of hundreds of Hindu women is unworthy of being reported?

Are Hindu women simply expected to "surrender" themselves to rape, lust Jihadis in the interest of perverted Nehru-Ghandy "secularism"? After all , Shikhandi Manmohan had stated from the ramparts of the Red fort that "Muslims have the first claim on the nation's resources".

Anwar Goswami had suggested on national TV that the Hindu Temple in Moradabad, U.P should be demolished as it had no business existing in a Muslim area.

Similarly, the very existence of Hindu women in a Moslem dominated city is a

grave "provocation" to the thugs to indulge in wanton rape and conversion.

Anwar Goswami's female relatives have not been raped; therefore he will be conspicuously silent on this issue.

Burka Dutt, Sagarika Ghose, Angana, Susan Roy et al will say that the Hindu fundamentalists are "raising an ugly controversy". They are all personally culpable in the crimes against humanity perpetrated by the Rape Jihadis.

The USCIRF will adamantly rant about "Hindu fundamentalists persecuting religious minorities in India."

Will justice ever be done in this case or the thousands of other such "secular" rapes across the length and breadth of the country?

Is this the Indian republic that our freedom fighters embraced martyrdom for? Hindus in India are orphaned even as P.M Narendra Bhai Modi seeks to avoid conflict and pursues an agenda of development. This atrocity is a grave provocation like Godhra. I'm

also reminded of the abduction, rape and forcible conversion to Islam of Kanchan Mishra, a young married Hindu woman in Lallu Yadav's Bihar during Vajpayee's Prime ministership. The Hindu government in New Delhi then was impotent to do anything beyond instituting an inquiry by the National Commission for Women - as it is impotent today under Union Home Minister Shri. Rajnath Singh - himself from U.P.

Dhimmis in the Rajya Sabha were itching to debate the events in Gaza and pass some kind of resolution censuring Israel. GOI allowed a debate - under Ghazi Hamid Ansari and gang rape accused P.J

Kurien. Why isn't this issue raised in the Lok Sabha by any of the BJP's 282 M.P's? Are they afraid of being labeled "communal" by the Dalaal media?

P.M Narendra bhai Modi, where is your 56 inch chest? The Mullahs have abducted, raped and forcibly converted our sister just a few weeks before Raksha Bandhan, under the benign watch of Mullah Mulayam

- the rape eulogising barbarian whose Jihadi goons pound

their chests with pride at their serial rape of defenseless Hindu women with complete impunity and absolutely no repercussions.

I will be unable to sleep today. It is a "time to kill" as in the famous Hollywood movie.

Behen Beti ki yahi pukaar,

Kahan hai Hindu ki Talwaar.

Tension grips Meerut after woman gang-raped, forced to convert

http :// m.rediff.com/news/report/tension-grips-meerut-after-woman-gang-raped-forced-to-convert/20140804.htm

Watch the victim narrate her story

https :// m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=J8A259ia9ow

Posted by karyakarta92 at 8/04/2014 08:21:00 PM

Reactions:

2 comments:

Quote:Rohit Joshi said...

Nice write-up! You sound really charged up and why not. We're all charged up here.

Even I wrote my views on the issue. Kindly check and provide some feedback. I'll appreciate that. And please follow for follow, I would like to stay in touch. Keep writing!

CHECK MY CONTRA-VIEW WHICH HAS GONE VIRAL ON FACEBOOK-

http :// rohitjoshi888.blogspot.in/2014/08/meerut-gang-rape-thank-god-she-was-hindu.html

8/06/2014 9:17 AM

karyakarta92 said...

Rohit Joshi, We're actually on the same page. Your post in a different, cynical/ironic way states the sad truth that nobody in the media cares about the victim because she is a MERE HINDU - and this was to be expected. Thanks for posting the link to your blog.

8/07/2014 10:41 PM

Not more pointless crying. See there's a huge ocean of tears already. It just pools, but has had no other effect on Hindoos' situation.

Save crying for later, for when the Hindu victims have been avenged. Their tormentors deserve death. So why are Hindus crying instead of implementing that?

Ignoring the whole "Karna is the hero, Arjuna stole his thunder/the limelight" inverted-spin some gave the MBh, the (hopefully less disputable) obvious lesson one can learn from the Hindoo epics is that Hindoos have a duty to put a permanent end to the lives of those who terrorise their women (and children, old people and animals starting from the Cow, and temples etc).

Oh but I forget. That is something for grown-ups. Let's stick to crying, since apparently Indian nationalism/activism is filled with ... infants? (Infants naturally cry, because they can't do anything for themselves yet. They cry to get help from adults who will do stuff for them. When crying won't get help, it's therefore ... pointless. Still, I'm not saying that there's no place for crying - since it is a horrible, miserable thing these women are experiencing, after all - so cry away, but not as a replacement for actually *doing* something.)

Thanks a lot Kshatriyas, for dying and leaving a nation of babies behind. The irony is you can't even blame the Kshatriyas, since they already died for other Hindus, as part of their duty to protect Hindoo heathens and heathenism. Little did they know that some centuries later, their mass extinction would all have been in vain anyway: we're back to square one, with Jihad back on, and apparently only babies left behind. (None of which apparently grew up in all the intervening centuries...?)

Q: why will modern Hindu men/"nationalists" etc not avenge these women?

Or rather, the Q is: what more horrendous crimes do christoislamaniacs need to commit against Hindoos before today's Hindu men will finally take *action* and kill (yes, I said kill) every last one of the muslims who are torturing these 40+ Hindu women held hostage?

Even Narakasura (was it not he who kidnapped some 16,000 women?) was not so debased, when contrasted against these christoislamics commiting sexual violence against Hindu women and children and also otherwise violently forcing them to convert. And yet Hindoos' divine heroes readily wiped the floor with Narakasura in order to free, avenge - and then rehabilitate* - his hoard of kidnapped women, plus to protect other women from said asura in future. [* Hindoos' God, Bhagavaan Krishna - setting the example for the definition of a heathen hero - was IIRC to have married all 16,000, since abused women had less chance of getting a husband. Well, in the end these 16,000 got the best husband of all. <- Typical Hindoo heathen story of victory and happy endings.]

And compared to what christoislamaniacs are doing, even Ravana and the Kauravas were far less villainous in their behaviour toward the women they wronged, and yet ancient divine Hindoos would not put up with even so much, but brought about their demise.

Instead of acting like their examples and similarly thrashing all those who injure Hindoo women, modern Hindus will 1. keep writing away on websites; 2. pontificate about the "real" purport and underdog etc of the Hindoo epics (and other pointless Indian "intellectual" "scholarship", usually consisting of denouncing actual Hindoo scholarship - e.g. Rajarant booing at Hindoo scholarship); 3. organising pointless conferences and presentations to raise awareness, yet never raising *action* that will end the lives of the ones abusing the women and children. [And the lives of the abusers deserve to be ended.]

Modern Hindus will cry - which is understandable, but still not actually helpful. But they won't even threaten death to the criminals - for fear that their "civilised persona" reputation will be tarnished (although, threatening death to the terrorists is only just a little more useful than crying. Meanwhile Singaporean Chinese men issued death threatens to a western lout for speaking ill of Singapore's people. I'm sure they'd have massacred any islamaniacs if these had kidnapped, sexually tormented, forcibly converted and removed the organs of Singaporean women. Recall the 1964 -or so- "race" riots in Singapore - back when it was still part of Malaysia - when Chinese eventually retaliated against islamaniac Malays who had been terrorising the majority-heathen Singaporean region of Malaysia in order to convert-or-kill it.)

Why won't Hindus organise, mob and wipe the floor with each and every christo-islamaniac who terrorises Hindu women (children, cows etc)? Christoislamania cannot be corrected, and since heathens will never - but never - enter into total war, so at a minimum christoislamania should be permanently scared - by the possibility of full and immediate retaliation for any of their crimes - into abiding by the law and respecting the freedoms of other persons.

Why do I suspect that if 16,000 or even 16 million Hindu women were similarly terrorised by christo-islamaniacs and being forced to convert, Hindus would still be 1. writing; 2. pretend to be intellectual and prattle on about their knowledge of Hindoo epics etc or other "scholarship"; 3. prance about conferences and give public lectures as an end to one's own involvement; 4. cry after realising that 1-3 is pointless (but unable to plan or execute actual revenge).

The Hindoo epics (aka Hindoo heathenism itself) are so wasted on modern Indians. They'd rather play intellectuals and scholars on it than *embody* it.

So utterly wasted.

Was disappointed that not even Karyakarta - surely one of the more energetic Hindu nationalist vocalists - threatened to beat the islamaniac offenders to a bloody pulp. But it underlined the sum total of modern Indian activism/Indian nationalism (lowercase n): lots of talk (but not even bravura), no action. (<- Summary of the "intellectual kshatriya" nonsense of Rajarant. Kshatriyas are very intellectual as a matter of course - being a leader and given to strategic thought and such deep stuff - but is first and foremost a person of action: a literal warrior, for upholding Hindoo-dom onlee.)

Sigh. India's become so emasculated by modern pseudo-Hindu nationalism and pseudo-modernity and with its blind trust in the mirage of a nannying civil society (one which is held hostage by christo-subverted laws that actively protects and propagates jihad/christianism while punishing and paralysing the heathen victims).

The actual item again, from some 2 months ago:

rajeev2004.blogspot.com/2014/08/hindu-woman-gang-raped-in-meerut.html

Quote:Monday, August 04, 2014

Hindu woman gang raped in Meerut Madrasa, forced to convert

My blood is boiling today. I have been contemplating this atrocity all day with some agitation. I have tears in my eyes as I write about this unspeakable bestiality.

A young Hindu woman, a teacher in a Madrasa in Meerut, U.P was abducted, gangraped and forcibly converted to Islam, forcibly had her Fallopian tubes removed - forcibly sterilized by the Indian Taliban - she can never be a mother.

She states that there are over 40 young Hindu women held captive and being subjected to all kinds of bestiality in that Madrasa - possibly being held for trafficking as sexual slaves to Arab countries or sold off to brothels run by Jihadis around the country.

[...]

Tension grips Meerut after woman gang-raped, forced to convert

http :// m.rediff.com/news/report/tension-grips-meerut-after-woman-gang-raped-forced-to-convert/20140804.htm

Watch the victim narrate her story

https :// m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=J8A259ia9ow

Note how the above didn't make it on international news. The selective reporting is very deliberate: they deliberately conceal the mass numbers of christo-islamic crimes against Hindoo heathens in India, since only news items that can somehow be spun into anti-Hindu psy-ops is allowed to be broadcast widely, in order to pretend that Hindu religion is (christo-magically) "a threat to Hindu women".

Messages In This Thread
Rape crimes in India vs elsewhere: deliberate disproportionate reporting by international news - by Husky - 10-13-2014, 09:34 PM