• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape crimes in India vs elsewhere: deliberate disproportionate reporting by international news
Where's the BBC documentary on how all christoislamics are rapists and (child-)murderers?

1. Another case underlining the first.

Of course islamaniacs would be into SM.

And of course education doesn't cure the criminality inherent in christoislamania. This next christoislamaniac=rapist - as per other news reports - is studying "bionuclear engineering".

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/02/23/college-student-accused-of-rape-claims-he-was-reenacting-50-shades-of-grey/

Quote:College student accused of rape claims he was reenacting ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’

By Peter Holley February 23

Mohammad Hossain is accused of sexually assaulting a fellow student in his dorm room at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He allegedly told authorities that he was trying to re-create the film “Fifty Shades of Grey.” (Cook County Sheriff’s Office)

A college student who has been accused of raping a classmate told authorities he was reenacting scenes from "Fifty Shades of Grey," authorities said.

After bringing the 19-year-old woman back to his dorm room at the University of Illinois at Chicago on Saturday, Mohammad Hossain, 19, used multiple belts to restrain and beat his victim while he assaulted her, the state's attorney's office told The Washington Post.

Hossain, a student in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, has been charged with one count of aggravated criminal sexual assault. If convicted, the felony is punishable by six to 30 years behind bars, authorities said.

When a judge set his bail at $500,000, Hossain's attorney, Cook County public defender Sandra Bennewitz, told the judge that her client had been "involved with several UIC leadership programs, was a student ambassador to the alumni association and was on the triathlon team," according to the Chicago Tribune.

"Sandra, how can someone involved in all that let a movie persuade him to do something like this?" asked Judge Adam Bourgeois Jr., according to the Tribune.

(Oh what pathetic defence, and what a pointless retort from the judge. Retort should have been: "Sandra, we don't live under Sharia -yet- in the US. The law's still meant to be the same for all. No one bloody cares if he's a student ambassador or on the triathlon team. The law's still: Do the crime, do the time. Or should only homeless rapists - assuming there are any - get to go to prison?")

[...]

Prosecutors allege that after Hossain was arrested in his dorm, he told officers he was trying to re-create scenes from "Fifty Shades of Grey" and he knew he'd done "something wrong," according to DNAinfo.

('he knew he'd done "something wrong,"'

Ya think?

Christomedia - Indian or alien - is amazingly full of excuses for islamaniac rapists. Brothers in monotheism.)

The Web site reported that Cook County Judge Adam Bourgeois told Hossain that he is not allowed to return to UIC's campus and must submit to electronic monitoring if he posts bond.

MORE READING:

After brazen crime spree, Kentucky teen charged with statutory rape of 13-year-old girlfriend

In Columbia University rape case, accuser and accused are now fighting it out in public

It should never be too late to tell your story of rape. 14 years later, this is mine.

2. Christo mother and her lesbian lover - both Indian-origin christians - inflict long-term torture on the first woman's child sired by islamic dad, and then brutally murder the poor little thing.

Meanwhile, the utterly useless divorced islamic father did absolutely nothing to protect his child, but condemns the murderers in hindsight and blames court orders for keeping him away, yet gets commended for religiously attending the hearing (which he seems to indicate is for his own closure: it did nothing for the deceased after all). "Well done dad". Where was he all this time? Yes, I heard the nazi defence: "but I was divorced, court orders kept me away and therefore had no power." Meanwhile, had any normal adult known about any part of the child being terrorised or even being uncomfortable or miserable at home, no court order and no human laws would have kept them away from doing anything to protect the child from a terrorist birth parent/any adult sickos. And some people may even resort to more drastic measures to pro-actively protect their own biological children.

Warning, complete information on the following is brutal. Though details of the misery and the actual murder are in other news articles. I have pretty thick skin - but this sort of thing still packs a gut punch.

news.sky.com/story/1439919/sadistic-mother-jailed-for-killing-daughter

Quote:Sadistic Mother Jailed For Killing Daughter

Lesbian lovers Polly Chowdhury and Kiki Muddar are jailed after the eight-year-old is found dead with bite marks and carpet burns.

12:41, UK, Friday 06 March 2015

Video: Lover's Threatening Phone Call

A sadistic mother who subjected her eight-year-old daughter to "a life of cruelty that defies belief" has been jailed for her killing.

Little Ayesha Ali was found dead at her home in East London with more than 50 injuries to her head, body and limbs.

These included bite marks and carpet burns.

Her mum, 35-year-old Polly Chowdhury, was sentenced to 13 years for manslaughter.

Metropolitan Police handout images of Polly Chowdhury and Kiki Muddar

Polly Chowdhury, left, was controlled by her lover Kiki Muddar

Chowdhury's lesbian lover, Kiki Muddar, got 18 years for the same offence after dealing the fatal blow in August 2013.

The trial heard that the women had a bizarre relationship, with Muddar using fictional Facebook characters to control Chowdhury.

1/9

Ayesha Ali: Two women found guilty of manslaughter

Gallery: Ayesha Ali, 8, Killed After 'Campaign Of Abuse'

Ayesha was terrorised at night by the pair wearing nightmarish masks.

A few days before the killing, a neighbour heard the little girl screaming, sobbing and pleading with her mother: "Amah, I don't want to be bad; Amah, Amah, I don't want to be bad."

(Neighbour should go to prison for life too. For doing nothing despite witnessing that much.)

Judge Christopher Moss QC said Ayesha's final months were "a life of cruelty and misery that defies belief".

It amounted to torture, he said.

The judge described Muddar, 43, as a "manipulative and wicked woman" who "entered the world of this family and tore it apart".

She sent 40,000 text messages in the process of brainwashing Chowdhury into thinking her daughter was "evil" and had "bad blood".

Video: 'They've Destroyed My Life'

In a recorded phone conversation with a friend a month before the killing, Muddar described Ayesha as a "witch" and threatened to drown her in the bath.

(Muddar's friend should go to prison/the electric chair too. The electric chair is a great invention for times like this.)

Judge Moss paid tribute to the "courage and personal restraint" of Ayesha's father, Afsar Ali, who attended every day of the trial to hear what his daughter went through.

The trial heard Chowdhury tried to keep him away through court orders at the time she was abusing Ayesha.

(In cases like this, the law can and should be disregarded. The dad could have made a foolproof plan to kidnap his daughter and take her to safety.)

"It's completely destroyed my life from now until I die," Mr Ali said.

"She loved life and her family and all she wanted was to be part of a happy family. I was her superhero, her super daddy.

(Superfail.)

"The reason why I wanted to attend every day was I wanted to relive Ayesha's life, feel the pain. I don't think I can ever imagine what she had to go through."

(No. But he may now live with the knowledge that he just couldn't be bothered doing enough to prevent it. Meanwhile animal parents have died to protect their cubs. And have stood up to entities greater than the law is to humans. Surprising when humans can't rise to the same relative heights.)

Ayesha. Poor mammal.

But Polly and Kiki* are typical christists. What else can one expect.

No BBC documentary on them though.

*Kiki is an Indian christian name too:

indiachildnames.com/name.aspx?name=Kiki

Quote:Name Kiki generally means Pet form of names beginning with - K, is of English, Indian origin, Name Kiki is a Feminine (or Girl) name. Person with name Kiki are mainly Christian by religion. .

Polly looks creepily like the Syrian christian actress Asin from Gajini (sp?).

Kiki looks like every Indian christo-communist female.

Anyway, Hindus need to keep a watchful eye out for the safety of little children who are stuck in christoislamic families. Need to be ready to do something to protect the child upon any sign of the child getting terrorised by their christoislamaniac parents/family friends. Because ultimately, when all is said and done and despite the never-ending christo-psyops, only heathens and western atheists care enough about others' children to intervene. Not governments, not anybody.

3. But speaking of evil Indian christists infesting the west. An Indian christist and his colluder (probably an Indian christist too) were recently in the news for burning a third Indian to death to steal his money.

Indian christoislamics seem to terroise as a rule wherever they go.

But it's not their Indian ethnicity, it's their christoislamoronism. It just *makes* normal people evil.

Whatever anyone says, the facts were always very much the opposite of the christo-psyops inversion on heathens and heathenism.

4. Christo mob in Nagaland lynch islamaniac rapist. Since christians did it, of course the bleeding hearts association/christomedia is not issuing their usual condemnations about "poor innocent islamaniacs".

What? No Slumdog Millionaire sequel about how innocent illegal Bangladeshi muslims get murdered by christian=communa mobs? At least Slumdog 2 would be based on fact instead of the obviously-evangelical fiction that was Slumdog 1.

Messages In This Thread
Rape crimes in India vs elsewhere: deliberate disproportionate reporting by international news - by Husky - 03-06-2015, 09:23 PM