• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christoislamaniacs cannibalising each other and themselves
Being brothers in monotheism, seems christians are joining ISIS as well, just like they joined their islamic brothers in "Palestinian" terrorist outfits against Israel.

The recent news on a female Lebanese muslim reporter snubbing an ISIS contact after he was rude to her while interviewing him about why ISIS should appeal to christians (well, duh: because christians=islamics=terrorists) is the latest report on the subject, though it only alludes to it.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/lebanese-tv-host-rima-karaki-i-don%E2%80%99t-feel-like-a-hero-it-was-self-respect/ar-AA9BOoV

(For kaffiri Indic fans of Paki women, the above has a picture of the Lebanese reporter: she may be Middle-Eastern and not subcontinental, but at least she's the real deal compared to the half-Arabised of Pakiland.

I think I've seen Rima before in some other interview. Looked more like half-Scotch Lara Dutta then.

Hmmm, so Arab + Indian combination looks like a Paki=failed attempt at Middle-Eastern, but Scotch + Indian looks more Middle-Eastern.)

Messages In This Thread
Christoislamaniacs cannibalising each other and themselves - by Husky - 03-16-2015, 11:10 PM