• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be our next PM
As the current position of all party it is clear that the chances of Narendar Modi for pm is more then other and he deserves this post because he has leadership quality and locality..What are your opinions.
[

India is a vast and complex country. The Indian political scene has many players, both big and small. Neither the BJP or the Congress on its own will be able to form the Government at the Centre after the next general elections. Who will be the next Prime Minister of India will depend upon the election results. The most important deciding factor will be the number of seats that each of the regional parties may win. If both the national parties are unable to gain near absolute majority on its own , the regional leaders will obviously have a major say as to who should be the Prime Minister. Therefore, to speculate on who will be the next PM is very premature at this point of time.
India is a vast and complex country. The Indian political scene has many players, both big and small. Neither the BJP or the Congress on its own will be able to form the Government at the Centre after the next general elections. Who will be the next Prime Minister of India will depend upon the election results. The most important deciding factor will be the number of seats that each of the regional parties may win. If both the national parties are unable to gain near absolute majority on its own , the regional leaders will obviously have a major say as to who should be the Prime Minister. Therefore, to speculate on who will be the next PM is very premature at this point of time.
I think this question should be left to the bookies given the amount of horse trading that takes place in parliamentary election these days. If the question was re=phrased to indicate who would you like to see as the next PM of India - my answer would be Arvind Kejriwal. The man is fearless, honest. intelligent and has a vision of the country. He should be given the baton whilst he still has the drive and ambition to perform.
I T]think Narendra Modi has the best chance but the real question would be how long will his government last? B'coz from what is happening now in Tamilnadu, the alliance is in shambles.