• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape crimes in India vs elsewhere: deliberate disproportionate reporting by international news
1. Follow up to this:

Quote:(Interesting, the timing of at least 3 media outlets all wanting to go public with outing Weinstein at the same time, despite everyone apparently knowing that this was going on for 3 decades. Guess it was 1. "time" or 2. the puppeteers thinking it's time to break this news so it can deflect the US public's full awareness off something else, a tack the puppeteers have always done in India. The anti-Hindu/anti-India league in India didn't invent it, they were trained in this by their paymasters, the puppeteers. I.e. higher ups in US/western govts.)

Turns out I was right, that there was indeed more at play.

To recap, Weinstein already admitted in his NON-"apology" that he was working on documentaries, not only about NRA, but also one to expose trump:

www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/09/harvey-weinstein-hollywood-men-actors-directors

Quote:Hollywood men silent over Weinstein allegations as women speak out

Wednesday 11 October 2017 01.13 BST

The liberal film-maker Michael Moore, currently working with Weinstein on a documentary about Donald Trump, also did not respond to a request for comment.

Hencethe repercussion by the puppeteers: Weinstein finally got nailed for his crimes (=good result) because he may damage Trump (=selfish motivation): because higher ups thought, not that it the *time* had come for Weinstein/that his measure and cup of criminality was full, but that Weinstein must be brought down before his doco with Moore came out and damaged Trump some more. (Though Trump is quite above-board about how moronic he is and one can estimate his threat level quite well, unlike Hillary) By good fortune, the clever people around the unclever Trump found that Weinstein had given them enough rope to hang him with, i.e. his sexual terrorism of women.

But whatever is leading to these Weinstein's crimes being outed at last, I for one am happy if he'll hang for it (though prefer it to be literally over figuratively):

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-administration-harvey-weinstein-fbi-probe-order-sexual-assault-harassment-allegations-a7996676.html

Quote:Trump administration orders 'FBI probe into Harvey Weinstein'

The powerful Hollywood producer has been accused of sexual harassment and rape

Mythili Sampathkumar New York

Thursday 12 October 2017 14:43 BST

The FBI has reportedly opened an investigation into the rape and criminal sexual acts allegations levied against Harvey Weinstein.

The Trump administration, specifically Attorney General Jeff Sessions, allegedly asked the bureau to open the investigation over fears the Hollywood producer would remain in Europe after his rehabilitation and avoid prosecution like film director Roman Polanski who was accused of sex with a minor but fled to France, according to the Daily Mail.

It has not been confirmed as yet that the order came directly from Mr Sessions.

2. About this comment by someone at the NYT article on Weinstein that scooped the others:

Quote:Carson Drew River Heights

The NYT just reported on the story extensively, scooping two other liberal media outlets rumored to have stories in the works.

Seems one of two that NYT scooped was:

www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories

which also lists 3 cases of rape as recounted by his victims, among the many other accounts of sexual assault.

Some further documentation on Weinstein's littany of yuck:

- www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/11/harvey-weinstein-lea-seydoux

- jezebel.com/a-running-list-of-the-women-who-have-accused-harvey-wei-1819320068

- www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/09/harvey-weinstein-hollywood-men-actors-directors

And then there's this loon/enabler/apologist for sexual terrorism. Apparently "Donna Karan" is some dress designer for women (not that I know anything about designer clothes, but I have to ask: does any female human actually WEAR her clothes and if they do, will they still be wearing it tomorrow, and if they would, I guess they agree with what she says - 'cause they're paying for the brand=for Donna Karan's statement):

- www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/10/donna-karan-defends-harvey-weinstein-women

3. Returning to this:

Quote:Here's an earlier case: actor Ben Affleck's brother Casey Affleck. He was still nominated for some Hollywood award or other even after events surrounding him became well-known, from which one can tell Hollywood is perfectly fine with sexual predators:

- msn.com/en-us/entertainment/movies/casey-affleck%e2%80%99s-dark-secret-the-disturbing-allegations-against-the-oscar-hopeful/ar-AAkGbwz

Of course, Casey's still in the business, because the Trump administration isn't after Casey - because, unlike Weinstein, he's not making a doc on Trump - and because Hollywood is all too happy to protect rapists and paedophiles in their midst and let child victims commit suicide. (To add to the victim list: rumour has it that one "Brad Renfro" is another child actor victimised and who committed suicide).

But, it turns out that it isn't just "Casey Affleck" isn't the only one in his family that's into sexually terrorising women. Turns out that Ben Affleck, the latest iteration of "Batman"**

www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/11/ben-affleck-apologises-for-groping-hilarie-burton-in-2003

Quote:Ben Affleck apologises for groping Hilarie Burton in 2003

Affleck said he had ‘acted inappropriately’ towards the actor on an episode of MTV’s Total Request Live while another video of the star asking a journalist to expose herself has also come to light

Wednesday 11 October 2017 19.28 BST

Documents 2 instances of Ben Affleck (that's Batman in the upcoming DC/Marvel/whatever Justice League movie) sexually harrassing women.

So when Ben Affleck (publicly) sexually harrasses women, it's interesting to read about to what degree the women still undergo the same psychological trauma and behavioural patterns as seen in several of Weinstein's victims who suffered recurring victimhood and ended up in some weird traumatic relationship with him (I've noticed children victimised by paedophilia do the same, so I filed it under mental trauma resulting in inexplicable behaviour). Also interesting to what degree Ben Affleck's victims behave differently, even apologetically regarding Affleck's behaviour, despite being somewhat uncomfortable with it. Maybe because Ben Affleck's not so outwardly hideous as Weinstein. Guess it isn't just the rich that get away with everything.

Only found out about Ben Affleck due to some nearly oblique comments to his criminal behaviour at:

twitter.com/SethMacFarlane/status/918193451006431232/photo/1

Quote:Darique Rodriquez‏ @DariqueR 18h18 hours ago

Replying to @SethMacFarlane

These comments kill me. He had to defend himself when the media was using his name as a prop. He’s not Batman people, #HaveAFewSeats

3 replies 0 retweets 51 likes

NFL Kneelers‏ @Report_Kneeler 18h18 hours ago

No and neither is @BenAffleck.

3 replies 0 retweets 42 likes

Merly Is Wiggered‏ @LaserDuckGaming 18h18 hours ago

Snap

0 replies 0 retweets 7 likes

New conversation

Rydher_haddrr‏ @rydher_haddrr 7h7 hours ago

@BenAffleck just murder any chance the studios had for justice league. Good job Ben. You single handedly destroyed justice league. #abuser

ADDED:

And MORE people now dare to demand Ben Affleck apologise to them for sexually assaulting them:

www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/10/ben-affleck-apologises-for-groping-mtv-presenter-s-breast.html

Quote:A makeup artist has alleged she was sexually assaulted by Hollywood actor Ben Affleck, just hours after a video resurfaced of him appearing to grope a MTV presenter's breast.

Earlier on Thursday (local time), the Argo star apologised and admitted he "acted inappropriately" with former MTV VJ Hilarie Burton during filming of Total Request Live in 2003.

But now Annamarie Tendler, the wife of prominent US comedian John Mulaney, says she wants Affleck to say sorry to her too.

"I would also love to get an apology from Ben Affleck who grabbed my ass at a Golden Globes party in 2014," she wrote.

"He walked by me, cupped my butt and pressed his finger into my crack."

Tendler says Affleck then tried to play the alleged sexual assault off as an accident.

"I guess he tried to play it like he was politely moving me out of the way and oops touched my butt instead of my lower back?" she explained.

"Like most women in these situations I didn't say anything, but I have thought a lot about what I'd say if I ever saw him again."

(Sounded like anything but an accident. Sounds like this criminality runs in the Affleck family. Weren't they in the news for their family owning a plantation with "slaves", i.e. people kidnapped from Africa?

www.theguardian.com/film/2015/may/17/ben-affleck-slave-owning-family-tree-records

He tried to suppress that from getting out too, pretending to be motivated to hide it for being "morally" disgusted and "ethically" above that sort of behaviour: variety.com/2015/biz/news/ben-affleck-slavery-pbs-censor-ancestors-1201477075/ )

More people find their voices against Ben Affleck at last:

(found via a comment at thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/355065-twitter-suspends-rose-mcgowan-after-tweets-about-weinstein-assault-ben )

www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/

Quote:Affleck is yet to respond to Tendler's claims. However, another woman, comedy writer Jen Starkey, said that "multiple women" endured similar experiences to Tendler at the same event:

I was also at this party and *multiple* friends had this same exact experience. https://t.co/GlSIllKqAJ

— Jen Statsky (@jenstatsky) October 11, 2017

The revelation has caused people to joke that Affleck's actions should earn him a new nickname:

He is Buttman.

— Robert Zuccaro (@robzuc1997) October 12, 2017

He must have been getting in character as Buttman https://t.co/3XqJXBdPBI

— Nail Horribly ������������������ (@Nooli68) October 12, 2017

BUTTMAN!!!

— CalBlueTahoe (@CalblueRene) October 12, 2017

Batman? or Buttman!#BenAffleck#JusticeLeague

— Cameron JM Clark (@CameronJMClark) October 12, 2017

Can we start calling him Buttman?

— Thomas Thorne (@DrThomasThorne) October 12, 2017

The new Buttman and his Robin sidekick is Weinstein

— Ross (@apnea_breath) October 12, 2017

Batman? More like Buttman, am I right? https://t.co/dt8CuXoSQ5

— Jason Kessler (@TheMadDimension) October 11, 2017

And a comment there:

Clark Kent 13 Oct 2017 12:05AM

And then there's this... a celebrity interviewer being mauled by Affleck, suggesting that she should do the interview topless: www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ Butt, this is okay....cuz Affleck is a cool dude.. Democrat, Harvard educated from Massachusetts... it's all good.

Clark Kent 13 Oct 2017 2:14AM

@Larry Darrell I stand corrected. It was his mother who went to Harvard. Sorry.

Hmmm, sounds like Ben Affleck, rather than being given the role of Batman, should have bagged the role of the Comedian in Watchmen. Watchmen was a comic book about a bunch of "superheroes", most with dubious morality. However, the morality of the Comedian - one of the Watchmen - was far from dubious: he was a rapist, among other things (possibly also a murderer, don't know, as I never read it and haven't watched the movie yet; just liked the idea of a comic that had superheroes as mostly bad guys and murdered off some of its hateful superheroes).

4. ** I personally can't wait for the gawd awful comics-turned-movies slew of films to come to an end - hollywood's current obsession a la it's older decades long obsession with churning out westerns. The first 3 X-men and Nolan's Batmen were the only ones on this side of tolerable and everything else has been far far worse. And Singer, the director of the 1st and 2nd X-men movies was accused of paedophilia/of enabling paedophiles; and magically things went silent when the accuser was framed with fraud. Rather like how Weinstein silenced his earlier accusers, including the Italian-Filippina actress who worked with the cops to catch him incriminating himself. As seen in the links on Weinstein, Weinstein often gloated that he would get the media to pursue his enemies and character assassinate them, and that "coincidentally" is exactly what happened to the Italian-Filippina.

And I bet that's exactly what hollywood's paedophiles have done and how they themselves have TOTALLY escaped conviction and are living the lives of millionaires, though some have had to leave the US to continue their lifestyle of vampirism and dough.

- jezebel.com/inside-the-hollywood-sex-ring-mansion-from-the-bryan-si-1567755415

- jezebel.com/an-open-secret-hollywoods-child-abuse-doc-debuted-in-1705758939

5. To continue on the topic of paedophilia in hollywood, another once-child actor has now spoken about being assaulted in his childhood by adult hollywood powers. Though he's brought it up in the context of solidarity with the victims of Weinstein rather than solidarity with the victims of Hollywood paedophilia:

time.com/4979159/james-van-der-beek-sexual-harrassment/

Quote:Dawson's Creek Star James Van Der Beek Says He Was Sexually Harassed by 'Older Men'

Chelsea White / People

Oct 12, 2017

James Van Der Beek has revealed he too was a victim of sexual harassment.

The Dawson’s Creek star, 40, spoke out about his experiences as a younger actor in Hollywood after slamming those criticizing the women who have spoken out about Harvey Weinstein‘s alleged sexual misconduct.

Taking to Twitter late Wednesday night, Van Der Beek said he had been the target of older men.

I’ve had my ass grabbed by older, powerful men, I’ve had them corner me in inappropriate sexual conversations when I was much younger...

- James Van Der Beek (@vanderjames) October 12, 2017

“I’ve had my ass grabbed by older, powerful men, I’ve had them corner me in inappropriate sexual conversations when I was much younger,’ he tweeted.

“I understand the unwarranted shame, powerlessness & inability to blow the whistle. There’s a power dynamic that feels impossible to overcome.”

More: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973930/James-Van-Der-Beek-s-ass-grabbed-older-powerful-men.html

But none of these criminals are going down, because neither the Clintons nor Trump & his gang - nor any republicans/democrats ever in charge - give a hoot about the paedophile ring in hollywood, nor are they after the many other rapists in hollywood besides Weinstein.

Weinstein is ONLY being fried because he overshot himself: he's just a filthy rich scumbag with ideas about influencing politics beyond (what seems to be) his abilities to pull off. And he's finally being dragged down because of that fatal error of his. Not because his crimes - apparently well known in hollywood and surrounding circles for decades (it's why the Trump admin could greenlight their media to publish stories they already had collected data for) ... Again, not because Weinstein's crimes have appalled hollywood or the political half of the Military-Industrial-Entertainment complex that is the US new world order. (After all, MK Ultra victims are said to be numerous even in hollywood, but the high up perps - all the way in US govt - were never really caught or punished.)

ADDED:

6. And adult male actors were sexually terrorised as adults in Hollywood:

www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/10/actors-rob-schneider-terry-crews-say-they-were-sexually-harassed.html

I know many feminists were trying to make the Weinstein expose into a claim to uniqueness (i.e. uniqueness of victimhood), but the deadly silence by them on rampant hollywood paedophilia shows that for feminists it's all about ideology. Now that there are other victims, the feminist tune has changed to how it's supposedly always (adult) males that sexually terrorise others including adult males.

- But there was lots of news on nuns raping deaf little boys (and IIRC girls too) a decade or so back.

- Also as per the news of some years back, there was essentially a female paedophile ring in Sweden - somewhere in Scandinavia - terrorising little boys.

Moral: sexual predators are more often male but never exclusively so. Female sexual predators are JUST AS CRIMINAL as male ones, no matter who has the numeric majority. All sexual predators are terrorists, and feminists should stop their enabling of paedophilia - which they indulge in when they falsely project men as the only sexual predators.

7. Someone non-hollywood (but with lots of money apparently) is promising to take down sexual terrorism in hollywood:

www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/10/kim-dotcom-funding-take-down-of-hollywood-s-sexual-predators.html

Messages In This Thread
Rape crimes in India vs elsewhere: deliberate disproportionate reporting by international news - by Husky - 10-12-2017, 09:04 PM