• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal
There are many Hindus and some Muslims who utter "Hindu Muslim bhai bhai". Pleasant to hear. Good soundbite. My question to them - according to Quran and Hadis, Muslims are 'Momin' and Hindus are 'Kaffir'. Not only that, Hindus are the worst type of Kaffir because they commit the sin of 'Shirk', which means dividing the creator/god. Therefore, they are called 'Mushrik'. Moreover, Hindus commit the

sin of Idol worship. Therefore they are 'Butparast'. So, according to Islam – Hindus are ‘Kaffir’, ‘Mushrik’ and Butparast’. So, if you declare ‘Hindu Muslim bhai bhai’, that means – “ Momin Kaffir bhai bhai”, “Momin Mushrik bhai bhai” and “Allahparast Butparast bhai bhai”. Isn’t it?

So, I am earnestly asking my liberal Muslim friends to declare “ Momin Kaffir bhai bhai”, “Momin Mushrik bhai bhai” and “Allahparast Butparast bhai bhai” in the same breath with “Hindu Muslim bhai bhai”. I also ask them to utter these slogans in loud voice inside some Masjids.

Am I asking too much? Muslims are more religious than Hindus. So, ‘naras’(slogan) inside masjid have tremendous effect in their life. Slogan shouting like “Hindu Muslim bhai bhai” among the Hindu mob only will not be considered sincere and honest. Shouting of these 3 slogans inside and outside Mosques will be sincere, honest and will bring desired result. Communal peace will be established. Are you ready? And my secular Hindu friends, are you prepared to insist upon your liberal, broad minded, secular, peace-loving Muslim compatriots to do this? Come, let us shout together : “ Momin Kaffir bhai bhai”, “Momin Mushrik bhai bhai”, “Allahparast Butparast bhai bhai”. - Tapan Ghosh

Messages In This Thread
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Guest - 07-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 07-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 09-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 09-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by G.Subramaniam - 10-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 01-20-2014, 06:22 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 06-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by ravish - 10-22-2014, 12:33 PM