• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal
Tapan Ghosh

Tapan Ghosh

I am suffering from an unbearable pain hearing the story of Payel Mandal's production on 20 Aug. in Malda court from her tearful parents, today have come to me from Malda. I am appalled to see at my house that Anjana devi, Payel's mother, still keeping fast of Janmastami today. I am arguing with her to eat today because her rigourous Janmastami fasting for last 12 years could not save her child from unbearable pain and kidnapping.

On 21 Aug Wednesday, police produced Payel to Malda court. Police informed Payel's parents only after Sec.164 statement before Judicial Magistrate given by Payel was over.

All sorts of terrorising tactics have been applied by the kidnappers (Usman, Esraful & others). 100 plus known Muslim goons of Payel's locality were present in the court. They were inside court room whereas Payel's mother was being denied entry inside. NOT A SINGLE POLICE, CID OFFICERS AND COURT POLICE OF MALDA DISTRICT IS HONEST. EVERYBODY IS A 'PAISAKHOR'.

Hapless Payel tried to tell something to her mother. But could not as Usman's mother grabed her. When in court lock up, Payel's mother Anjana could be able to meet her for only 2 minutes, Payel told her mother that something is dropped on ground. Hapless Anjana could not understand the indication. Surely Payel dropped a piece of paper. Anjana ignored the signal because she was compelled to cajoling with police and Usman's mother to talk to her daughter.

Now Payel is in Usman's house. Usman is in jail. Shortly he will be released on bail, and then will legally marry her.

Even today, even Usman's relatives and neighbours (all Muslim) are not allowed to enter his house. WHY? Payel is struggling there for freedom. Payel is suffering this unbearable pain caused by the weakness of us, the Hindu society of West Bengal.

The hard reality is - we cannot protect, we cannot save our daughters from the clutches of greedy Muslims. They are 1st class citizen and we are 2nd class citizen of our own country. Even parting way with two third of our beloved Bengal, we are 2nd class citizen in this one third. We have no human rights here.

FB link - http://urlshort.me/12n9

Still we are pursuing the matter in High Court. With very little hope.

Messages In This Thread
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Guest - 07-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 07-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 09-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 09-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by G.Subramaniam - 08-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 01-20-2014, 06:22 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 06-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by ravish - 10-22-2014, 12:33 PM