• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities
<!--QuoteBegin-Swamy G+Jan 15 2009, 07:06 AM-->QUOTE(Swamy G @ Jan 15 2009, 07:06 AM)<!--QuoteEBegin-->Narasimhan Ram is the Editor-in-Chief of 'The Hindu'.
N.Ram's first wife was Susan.
Susan, an Irish, was in charge of Oxford University Press publications in India.
N.Ram and Susan's daughter is Vidya Ram.
Vidya Ram is a reporter in Forbe.com's London bureau.
N.Ram is now married to Mariam.
[right][snapback]93206[/snapback][/right]
<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Swami G, any particular reason that you refuse to disclose the religious identity of certain individus in your list?

- N.Ram's first wife Susan - the Irishwoman - is christian, so too is the Kerala christian Mariam. It is a *very* important factor in understanding who N.Ram, the head editor of The Chindu, is. (Also, if the wives are catholic, you can bet ya the children - such as 'Vidya Ram' - are baptised.) The religious connection to N. Ram is as important in understanding The Chindu as the christian ownership of NDTV, CNN-IBN, and the many other 'Indian' media.
<b>You are doing the Dharmics in your target audience a great disservice by concealing such crucial information.</b> It is in fact the most important piece of info. It is not <i>secularism</i> that is destroying Bharatam and Nepal and Sri Lanka. Whereas <b>pseudo-</b>secularism - and frequently communism too in our countries - is a *christian* facade.

To mistake the onslaught of christianism in the unconverted part of the subcontinent as merely some psecular/communist tide is to be blind to the real enemy. Nothing spells 'Defeat' more definitely.

<b>ADDED</b> More for your list:
http://www.sandeepweb.com/2006/11/06/divisive-outlook/
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Prominent among this leftist/communist, HIndu-baiting cabal are worthies like Prannoy Roy (who is married to Brinda Karat’s sister), Arundhati Roy (a Kerala Chrisitan and cousin of Pranoy Roy), Rajdeep Sardesai, Sagarika Ghosh, Vindo Mehta, N. Ram, Vir Sanghvi, Praful Bidwai, and almost all Bengali editors.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd--> http://offstumped.nationalinterest.in/20...eversibly/
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->prannoy roy is married to Radhika Roy (sister of Brinda Karat, married to prakash karat), who was a speech therapist and is the Director of NDTV. He is the cousin of award winning novelist and activist Arundhati Roy.
[...]
Rajdeep is married to journalist Sagarika Ghose, who is also a journalist with Cnn-Ibn. They met at Oxford University.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
- Prannoy Roy is a christian. Like Ambika Soni with her pseudo-bindi and Hindu name, his name serves to distract and confuse the viewership.

<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Suzanna Arundhati Roy is neice of Prannoy Roy (CEO of NDTV)<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Isn't Suzanna his cousin instead of his niece?
In any case, she is a Kerala christian (with a Bengali dad).

Her name is most specifically NOT "Suzanna Arundhati Roy". The Arundhati is an alias she adopted for getting published, as explained by fellow catholic Richard Crasta. Arundhati is not any of her real names - certainly not her christian ('middle') name. Her real names are Margaret (as per Richard Crasta) and Suzanna, as per Wackypedia and some interview sites.

Unimportant:
I'm guessing Suzanna is her baptised (christian, middle) name and that Margaret is the first/calling name. That's because, from what I observed many years ago, the heretical Catholic cultists often tended to give pagan Roman or otherwise saintly or papal names as first names, and then they baptise them with biblical or ME names for the christian name. In this case Margaret Suzanna would fit the observed pattern of many catholic-born in Europe, as Margaret is pagan Roman (and Persian), and Suzanna is an ME name.
Modern fundy christians tend to choose all-biblical names, as is the proper and christian way to do it. Anglicans, being heretical in their naming just as the Catholics and other Protestants (though <i>Martin</i> Luther was born catholic), often stick with pagan Roman or Greek names plus NT names in either order. Sometimes they go full pagan when they toss an additional AngloSaxon name or Roman name in. But in all christo types there are cases where both names are biblical. For example, "John Michael Nitwit" is such a non-heretical choice.

Another example that comes to mind of a christian of India who is most probably catholic: there's apparently a "Diana Maria Kurien", a really weird looking actress in Kerala, who's predictably been given a Hindu screen name. (I think she goes under my childhood friend's name of Nayantara, because it was when I recently Googled to confirm whether I got the meaning of Nayantara right that I think I came across the christian fraudster with the stolen Hindu name. Yes, confirmed.)
Maria Kurien's deeply ignorant Kerala christian parents stole the Greek Goddess Artemis' Roman name (Diana) for the daughter's calling name, and gave her the ME and biblical 'Maria' as the christian name.

Messages In This Thread
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities - by Husky - 01-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities - by Guest - 01-18-2009, 11:15 PM
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities - by Guest - 01-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities - by Guest - 01-19-2009, 12:00 AM
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities - by Guest - 01-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities - by Guest - 01-20-2009, 11:00 PM
Motivations/drivers of anti-Indic activities - by Guest - 12-31-2009, 08:13 AM