• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India
Post 3/3

Continued from previous. But the previous 2 posts are more important and on-topic.

5. Just one more of the web search result for 'Vidyasankar Sundaresan'. This one veers off-topic.

The site of one "Jeffrey Armstrong (who?) Vedic Academy of Science and Arts" - sufficiently new age sounding title.

- jeffreyarmstrong.com/event/global-dharma-conference-2013-houston-tx

Quote:SESSION II: 1:20 PM – 4:50 PM (3 hrs 30 mins) (Presiding: Vidyasankar Sundaresan)

Other names there make it sound harmless enough or at least like a typical NRI overseas event. E.g.

- Kalavai Venkat

- Jakob de Rover

- And one S.N. Balagangadhara Rao (is he the famous "S.N. Balagangadhara" of a book called "The heathen in his blindness" and associated with that Belgian uni? Have not seen the Rao part of his name before.)

BUT, click on "About Us" and you get to:

- jeffreyarmstrong.com/about-jeffrey-armstrong-vasa

(Can Armstrong please stop posing as if he was some tele-evangelist. And what's with that 80s hair? Probably to make sure everyone knows this is a new-age affair.)

At the bottom of the page is this image:

jeffreyarmstrong.com/wp-content/uploads/seedslide.jpg

which promotes the Vancouver Oct 2012 "The Seed Event featuring Deepak Chopra".

and 5 aliens, one of which is da man himself 80s hair.

"Education, Experience, Enlightenment ... for everyone" is the tagline. I'm not kidding, proof is in the linked image.

You know it's new-age.

(The 2012 seedevent.org site is understandably expired. Here's the Apr 2012 version of it:

web.archive.org/web/20120411120334/http://www.seedevent.org/

Like I said, never a good thing to play 6 degrees of separation in cases like this.

Then again, Malhotra himself admitted some connection to Deepak Mumra -Thundercats slip- I mean Chopra too.

(Malhotra may have caught a glimpse of Armstrong too: both were part of some WAVES lecture

twitter.com/kpganesh/status/282849845427982336 )

Missed the best part:

At the bottom of any Jeffrey Armstrong page, there are sections of links. Looking under the "Counseling" section, it contains - Confuseduppresses hysteria: - a link to

"Ayurvedic Astrology"

(What? Where's that pic of the Pallas cat making the very face I make when I need it...)

What in the world is "Ayurvedic Astrology"?

It leads to the page:

jeffreyarmstrong.com/consulting-services/references/ayurvedic-astrology

with testimonials like:

Quote:"Jeffrey, thank you so much for the insightful reading earlier today. It all makes sense!

~ Tracie Austin-Peters"

(Let me guess. A "reading" - what is this, tarot? - into her "ayurvedic astrology"????)

"The astrology reading has been a real help bringing my business in line with my life purpose and wonderful confirmation of what I received during my yogic meditations.

~ Christina N. Roberts"

"Well, the astrological/spiritual care package not only met my expectations, but far exceeded them. There is so much vital information as well as tools for elevating oneself. Your scope of compassion and love is a healing salve and awe-inspiring. Thank you, Jeffrey. ~ Love from both of us, Susan & Rick – California"

(This next is the best among the ones that caught my eyeSmile

"General Reference/Astrology/Maui Yoga (uh?)/Tantra Retreat in Feb 2002: Jeffrey Armstrong, one of the leading Vedic Astrologers in America and a man I consider a brother in growing the Tantra vision (oh it's dripping with new-age), will be a part of the retreat. He will lead several evening (Satsangs) talks that are sure to be enriching. I believe he will also be available for those of you who are interested in individual readings. If it wasn’t already, Jeffrey’s participation at the retreat should make it all the more special and profound. If you are planning on attending and have not signed up or sent us your deposit yet, we recommend you do so very soon. ~ Namaste, Rod Stryker, Yogi"

A "Astrology/Yoga/Tantra retreat." (Still not over it.)

jeffreyarmstrong.com/consulting-services/vedic-astrology

Consulting Services » Vedic Astrology Consultation (AyurVedic Astrology)

Here you go, he claims authentic tradition and even authority/manages to credit himself in the end (how typical):

Quote:Originally, Astrology and Medicine were practiced together. By combining AyurVedic Medicine with Vedic Astrology, I have revived an ancient system which I call AyurVedic Astrology.

jeffreyarmstrong.com/category/yoga-in-a-box

"Yoga wisdom in a box" page.

Available are "yoga in a box", "Kundaline yoga in a box", "Bhakti in a box", "Bhagavad Gita in a box" "complete series" 40+ hours. "Freedom in a box." Plus a Best Of compilation to round it off.

"Buy it now!" Prices range from 49 to 189 USD. "It's a steal!" (<- Apparently missed my calling to work on a teleshopping network. So am making up for it with enthusiasm here.)

But: well done NRI peddlers of Hinduism lite! AKA Gangrene. And such utter crap is all the *benign* stuff that comes from alien dabblers/converts. And the rest is not even benign.

Uh... Is Kalavai Venkat and S.N. Balagangadhara Rao etc part of this racket too? (Vidyashankar is already suspect for all his other contacts. New-agey westerners parasiting on Hindu heathenism to market new age products with it - like televangelists-cum-teleshopping - is not unexpected. It's what aliens do. They make a pretty buck out of selling yoga and now Vedic ayurveda, and astrology, and tantra and the Gita and "Bhakti" - also in a box - and everything.)

I should SO get into this business. The world is apparently filled with idiots - greater idiots than myself I mean.

I could totally sell this. Everyone else has been selling my heathen people's future and turning their heathenism into a travesty, so I really should return the favour.

Am not surprised that western christians want to destroy Hinduism for fostering such debile new-ageism in their turf. But surprised that Hindoos don't want to destroy such new-ageism that is subverting their religion into a travesty even as it uses its outward features to market it as products to be sold.

Oh, and by the way, Jeffrey Armstrong goes by the title "Kavindra Rishi". Must be NRI Indics who elected him to that title. Am I wrong?

(Now at last makes sense why Malhotra has been dubbed a "Rishi" by supportive Hindus too. Considering alien new ageists have been given that title by who knows, Malhotra being illegally promoted to the Rishi title is FAR less offensive.

And related to that: everybody on the net is dubbed an acharya these days. IIRC even Elst was declared an acharya, a guru and even a god by his new-agey Hindu fans...)

But to the return to Vidyasankar and even the association of Hindus with Jeffrey Armstrong (dubbed a "Rishi"):

Indians are totally creeping me out. All the angelsk-speaking and NRI types are clearly subverted and consorting with the subverted. And are lecturing, i.e. subversionists. They're further gangrene by inflicting themselves and their sinister/dubious contacts on traditional=legitimate institutions.

Nothing good ever came from letting the aliens dabble in Hindoo heathenism. Only brainfry - ranging from new-ageism to vindictiveness - has resulted. This is ALL the west produces when faced with Hindoo heathenism. And it *always* results in subversionism, be the dabblers converts, new-ageists, neo-pagans, indologists (pro or anti-Hindu/India), dabblers in Vedam/'Vedicists'.

E.g. One of the typically new-ageist fans who used to comment positively at Elst's blog IIRC was one Apuleius (?) Platonics. He was a neo-pagan - dabbling in multiple heathenisms - along with IIRC being a wiccan, as so many are. His gravatar image was the Tamizh OM of Murugan (with I think the vel), the nerve. Recently came across his blog again, where like a typical new ageist he was insisting Buddhism was a paganism - and hence compatible with his new-ageism - with very false arguments. Among the false arguments was even an advertisement for a book on better gay male sex (I kid you not), complete with tacky title and full on image book cover. Confusedniggers: Actually, here's this "argument" by Apuleius for why Buddhism is a paganism:

Quote:Buddhism values the spiritual potential of sexuality.

Jeffrey Hopkins is a Buddhist scholar of some note. Among other things he served as His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s chief English interpreter for a decade (from 1979 to 1989). Among his numerous publications is a book with the self-explanatory title Sex, Orgasm and the Mind of Clear Light: The Sixty-Four Acts of Gay Male Love. One of the latter chapters in that book is titled, “Why Tibetan Buddhism Is Sex-Friendly,” on which subject, Hopkins has this to say:

[...]

(Rest of the statements can be found by googling the text.)

Stupid question, how does "Why Tibetan Buddhism Is Sex-Friendly" imply "The Sixty-Four Acts of Gay Male Love"?

64. Wait, did they just re-interpret tantra to apply it to themselves?

Didn't know (Tibetan) Buddhist tantra included homosexuality. So very "progressive" and "liberated"...

In any case haven't yet heard the same to be the case (at all) for Hindoo tantra. But am sure western "experts" (sexperts?) converts to Hinduism will next be writing tomes to argue that this is the case too. They will. Like western dabblers in Buddhism are arguing - not just the neo-pagan Apuleius but "Buddhist scholar" Hopkins who was interpreter to the Dalai Lama. Complete with writing gay "Buddhist" sex manuals, see above.

(Not to mention, western 'converts' to Buddhism already use their 'Buddhism' to parasite on Hindu rites and even Gods as "Buddhist too".)

Consider also: British male gay neo-pagans dabbling in Hellenismos already backproject the later Aeschylus rendering of Achilles and Patrokles as gay lovers onto the earlier Homer where Achilles and Patrocles were merely relatives who were dear to each other as so many relatives are. Using Aeschylus they insist on Achilles and Patrokles having been gay in all accounts, especially Homer.

Yet lots of Greeks after Homer wrote very different accounts of Achilles, why should Aeschylus matter more than any? In Europedes' work on Iphigenia, Achilles was IIRC both extremely vain (also not seen in Homer) and was eager to marry the tragic beauty Iphigenia who was initially intended for him by Agamemnon her father.

Anyway, the point was that western gay people alien to a heathenism will *invariably* start twisting any heathenism they poach on. As they will Hindoos' heathenism. Today ignorant new-agey "Hindus" (and often alien "converts") are projecting ArdhanArIshwara and VishnuMohini+Shiva as implying "LGBT" - when there is No Such Connection - tomorrow worldwide LGBT and western neo-pagans will be insisting on it and be writing gay manuals, invoking Hindoo tantra statements and inveigling themselves with it, and dragging in Hindoo Gods.

Again: Nothing good comes of letting aliens dabble in Hindoo heathenism.

When aliens are given a free hand to dabble and poach on heathenisms and Indic religions: aliens always turn it into travesties. Doubly so in the case of eastern religions, as it attracts more neo-pagans and new-ageists and creepy sleaze-artists like Doniger.

To close it off, see also previous 2 posts:

"Vidyasankar Sundaresan" (let me guess, another Iyer) - despite probably not being the CEO mole in the Shringeri Matham - is pretty scary in his own right.

He and others like him may be 'well-intentioned' to some degree (Malhotra was well-intentioned when he earlier spent a "substantial amount of his life-savings" on funding western indologists). But what use are intentions when ultimately Hindoos' heathenism is being murdered because of thoughtless crimes?

Patching up mistakes is far harder than not making them in the first place.

The previous 2 posts are important.

Messages In This Thread
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 07:06 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by dhu - 01-19-2009, 12:12 AM