• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The coming islamic partition of India and what can be salvaged
Amol (Jaipur)

22 mins ago

These "Sheikh", "Ansari" all were Dalit Hindues before few hundred years back...... Insensitive nature of Upper caste made them Muslims, and Quran made them Terrorists.............. I am proud to be a Son khatik Society , who are still a HIndu... At the time of Aurangzeb , my ancestors started eating pork , So that maulvies cannot come in our Area , and we remained HIndues........ and the protector of Hindues................... In the riots when Bhramins , Baniyas and Khatriyas hide in their Homes.... We dare to fight with momadians...

--

The above appears to be a SC, who has benefited from quota

I have actually supported SC-ST-MBC quota to some extent, since it creates a middle class among them and as they reach middle class, they will slowly realise that Hindutva is a tool to upward mobility

The other good thing about quota is that thanks to quota, many SC are above muslims and they see islam as disgusting

Almost no SC converts to islam these days, whereas, in pre-partition India, that was fairly common. Most BD muslims are Namasudra converts

Messages In This Thread
The coming islamic partition of India and what can be salvaged - by G.Subramaniam - 08-29-2012, 10:40 AM