• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad
http://rajeev2004.blogspot.com/2009/07/wha...es-do-kill.html
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Thursday, July 16, 2009
<b>what empires do: kill</b>
jul 16th, 2009

limey imperialists starved to death 30 million people in india, mostly in the deccan (mysore and madras) in the el nino years of 1877-1879.
(And with "limey imperialists", christianism is let off the hook again. Ain't the secular archive of christoism grand. Even the heathens - the victims, those who ought to know better - believe it.)

how appropriate that 2009 is another el nino year.

if you read mike davis' "late victorian holocausts", you will never look the same at limeys. this was the most barbaric of all colonial regimes. eg. calories supplied in jewish death camps to inmates was greater than what was given to famine victims in india. this was called the 'temple ration' after a nazi named 'richard temple'.

oh, and we exported large amounts of grain to the uk while 30 million people were starving to death.

see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Victorian_Holocausts

http://www.rediff.com/news/2002/aug/16rajeev.htm

http://www.rediff.com/news/2002/may/01rajeev.htm

Posted by nizhal yoddha at 7/16/2009 08:48:00 PM 0 comments<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Babble's "Give unto Caesar and give unto jeebusjehovallah" go hand in hand.
From this derives Britain's "God and King/Queen & Country" - hence also its christian imperialism.
From this derives French aristocracy's gawd-ordained right to inflict mass-directed famines and misery, individual-directed torture and mistreatment on French peasantry and the other castas of the 3rd estate (the 2nd estate was the clergy, the 1st was of course the aristocracy including the monarchy). And it is because of these gawd-ordained rights of La Noblesse that the French 3rd estate just put up with all the inhumanity inflicted on them by the aristocracy as a matter of course for centuries. Note that the British christocasta system fades in comparison to the christocasta system of France.
All of this is not any 'secular' history of Europe: it conceals the <i>christian</i> history of Europe. The French Revolution was entirely due to the extreme and unnatural tyranny inflicted on France by christianism: christianism had deprived the French masses of equal rights and had kept them blindly subordinated in the christocasta system. The aristocracy had been brainwashed - ever since christianism instituted the christo casta system and invented the 4 castas + slavish serfs of christofeudal Europe - into thinking that the 3rd estate had no rights beyond dying without a complaint. It is curious how <i>similar</i> the French aristocracy was to the christoBritish tyrants in Bharatam, even to the point of exact sentiment: La Noblesse regarded the vast French masses dying of christo-induced famines as a swarm of breeding flies that no one would miss and who deserved extermination. The 3rd estate were seen by the aristos as a separate race, where the peasantry were considered as being on par with or even lower than pack animals. (The aristocracy's views concerning the populace dated from christianism's early beginnings. For instance, they were already the deeply-entrenched norm in France's 100 Year War with Angleterre in the dark Middle Ages.)

Once the French masses woke up (courtesy of <i>The</i> Deist's "Rights of Man", etcetera) from the christianism-enforced blind acceptance of their scripturally-prescribed lot, France finally tried to unclasp the choking hands of christianism's tyranny from its throat. Then France's christoconditioning, unable to cope with the Deist Paine's Natural Traditionalist ideals, was showing signs of rejection instead. So Revolutionary France went into a typically christian bloody mass-mob frenzy and started murdering wantonly (revenge as opposed to redressing imbalance using Paine's humanity and reason).

Then came communism, the "christian heresy". There was no lofty heathen Rights of Man this time. Only the christian spin-off texts of the christoconditioned communists.
The communist revolution of Russia was - as stated once before - but a contrived, conscious attempt at imitating/replaying the <i>more</i> spontaneous (since at least original) precedent of the French Revolution. (The difference between the extensive deliberation behind exploiting existing circumstance to create Revolution in the case of the communist kind in Tsarist Russia, versus the more naturally-constructed crescendo of the French Revolution, is also reflected in how if the massacres post-Bastille-showdown made a mockery of the initially well-intended fine sentiments like Liberte, Egalite et Fraternite, then communism was double-speak <i>from the get-go</i>.)

In any case, it was once again the christian casta system which gave rise to the dissatisfaction of the miserable Russian 3rd Estate casta, and this is what the communist revolution expressly exploited.

Christoism keeps replaying its own history. Each time the circles of affected space grow wider and start involving heretofore Free parts of the globe.
All of this is very <i>christian</i> history: it's not 'secular' causes behind it.

Messages In This Thread
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 11-26-2006, 05:21 AM
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 11-26-2006, 08:00 AM
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 11-26-2006, 08:25 AM
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 07-01-2007, 07:12 AM
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 07-01-2007, 05:52 PM
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 07-01-2007, 10:04 PM
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 07-02-2007, 05:19 PM
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 07-17-2007, 10:40 PM
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 03-12-2008, 11:37 PM
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 03-12-2008, 11:51 PM
British Officials In India -- Good And Bad - by Guest - 03-18-2008, 11:27 PM