• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News & Trends - Indian Society Lifestyle Standards
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Once Jews ruled half the Globe today they are living under US patronage in a tiny nation called Israel.....and Hindus of India should also follow the path of Self-Destruction by taking inspiration of Jews....what a great idea.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Jews never ruled half the globe, you have been reading too much Nazi propaganda it seems, forget about ruling others they couldn't even save themselves from being slaughtered by others mercilessly until Israel was created.
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Are bhai...India ko Hindu hee rahne do...Hindus need not follow the philosophy of Islam or Judaism for the survival. It survived the biggest onslaught of aliens for almost one millenium. It is the most virile Spiritualistic philosophy and not a doctrine like Islam or 'Racism' as represented by Judaism. <!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
arre bhai you and I live comfortably behind our pc's in Hindu or kaffir majority areas and can preach goodie goodie sermons but the Hindus who live in Pakistan or Bangladesh, I am pretty sure they would agree with my formula and bhai saab, Hinduism did not survive because people started singing bhajans and preaching sermons but because Hindu warriors fought and if you don't know already, one of the central ambitions of the Maratha expansion was the restorance of Hindavi Swarajya.

I saw your website, shikhandi parivar and Gandhi representing Hinduism (is that a joke or what), that half xtian screwed Hindus more than RSS ever did.

Messages In This Thread
News &amp; Trends - Indian Society Lifestyle Standards - by Bharatvarsh - 10-02-2006, 09:03 PM