• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atrocities against India by UPA Regime and the Underlying Christian Agenda
[quote name='Mudy' date='05 June 2011 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1307338350' post='111846']

10:51 AM [size="5"]SC to Centre: Explain crackdown on Ramdev: Just in: The Supreme Court issues notice to Centre on the forceful eviction of yoga guru Ramdev and his followers from RamlilaMaidan in Delhi. The SC has issued a notice to the Home Secretary and the Delhi police[/size]

[/quote]

I heard that the SC issued this notice suo moto (out of its own cognizance). That means that the SC is taking this barbarism seriously. I wonder whether this was all triggered by SG's perverted thought process. By bringing false charges against the Kanchi Shankaracharya, the Italian had him humiliated. Now, satisfied that she had put down Hinduism in the South, she saw brutalizing Ramdev and his peaceful followers as an opportunity to show that she could put down Hinduism in the North. I think she's in for a well deserved shock of her life. Any thoughts, feedbacks?

Messages In This Thread
Atrocities against India by UPA Regime and the Underlying Christian Agenda - by ravicv - 06-06-2011, 04:48 PM