• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Implications of expanding Indian success in the west
above continued

--

John V •

OMG another dot heads won. You diaper heads are so obsessed with spelling B contest. Like it's a guarantee your kids will become successful. Learn to spell shower while you guys are at it. Cuz y'all stink.

--

Markj •

I'm not racist, but don't know why I find Indians so annoying!

--

Grumpy • Midland, Texas •

a fugly indian girl? what a shock!

--

J Hunter •

Fm now on, I need to eat Curry everyday and work @ Convenient Store!!!

--

John V •

Yea they need to learn how to spell "showers" since they don't take one. Y'all smell

AH •

But they wash their rear instead of just wiping which leaves a worse smell! Yuck,

--

For_friend36 •

OKAY and she is still proud to be Indian ...These are nothing but parasites who will certainly cripple American economy .

--

T-2 •

once a slave, always a slave...indian.
above continued

--
G sub, can you please provide the link of the above mentioned comments? I believe we can all enjoy them , the comments that is! This jealousy is actually quite flattering , it actually provides us an accurate depiction of the ground reality in USA , better than any self-styled "expert"s.
Harekrishna, spelling bee is lot more than just rote learning. No normal person can cram entire dictionaries, it is not humanly possible. There are many occasions where you have to analyse the word by using etymology, linguistics in order to decode its true spelling. That is the reason it is such a big deal. But if it makes you feel good about yourself, then all right, you can dig your head into the sand, like an ostrich, trying to deny the inevitable.
A different set of comments off yahoo ([url="http://news.yahoo.com/indian-american-14-old-wins-85th-scripps-national-060018025.html"]link[/url])

[color="#0000FF"] 6packchopra • 1 day 9 hrs ago[/color]

BY the time she gets out of Med School, most doctors will be making min wage

[color="#0000FF"] Sam • Bangalore, India • 1 day 8 hrs ago[/color]

"...studied 6 to 10 hours a day on weekdays and 10-12 hours on weekends..."

----

This is why India is coming up in the world.

I see MANY children who study like this...all the way from grade school.

Competition is fierce.

While many school districts in the US are considering switching to a 4 day per week schedule to save money, children in India also have school on SATURDAY (6 days/week).

No, most of them don't have iPods or PlayStations...and yes, before you say it, they do have toilets...

[color="#0000FF"] PARTH V 1 day 2 hrs ago[/color]

Keep dreamin', the corrupt government will ensure it stays down.

[color="#0000FF"] Sam 1 day 0 hrs ago[/color]

@ PARTH V.

But it isn't.

India IS coming up in the world.

A natural victim of this increased prosperity is corruption.

There is a noticeable difference from now to 5 years ago...and don't even think of the difference between now and 20 years ago.

As a side note, corruption will exist on one level or another...as it does in ALL countries...but that is human nature.

Again, as prosperity of the people increases, corruption will decrease to a minimum.

[color="#0000FF"] Shan Barani 15 hrs ago[/color]

All the 3 finalists are brahmins and their families left India, because of anti-brahmin quota discrimination

[color="#0000FF"] M G H • Venice, Florida • 17 hrs ago[/color]

I'm not surprised the winner was Indian-American. It's not just China and Japan who push their youth to succeed.

Now if only non-Asian heritage Americans can push their kids to succeed instead of having playdates, going to the mall, and hanging out on street corners, then we can compete... More

[color="#0000FF"] Tbone • 1 day 10 hrs ago[/color]

Holy Cow

[color="#0000FF"] freeman 44 1 day 9 hrs ago[/color]

[color="#FF0000"] At least cows are not phony and fabricated by man, like other 3 religions.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"] Betty 1 day 5 hrs ago[/color]

Your job will be safe yum yum....dancer ,call 800,,,on call...........

[color="#0000FF"] David • Los Angeles, California • 1 day 9 hrs ago[/color]

Interesting that they NEVER INDICATE WHAT SCHOOL THE WINNER IS FROM. Each year I look for this and they never tell you. Could this be because of the bias against homeschooling? Many of the past winners were home-schooled. Then people starting saying that home-schooling was superior and now,... More

[color="#0000FF"] Shan Barani 1 day 5 hrs ago[/color]

Indians never home school

[color="#0000FF"] Zara Mikazuki 1 day 3 hrs ago[/color]

Uh...Indian-Americans almost NEVER homeschool. In addition, Indian-Americans rarely go to private school. Almost always, Indian-American families move into districts with very strong public schools (usualy in a suburb of a major city). Then, parents sit with their child and actually study alongsie... More

[color="#0000FF"] Live'n'LetLive • 1 day 4 hrs ago[/color]

Get these Indian immigrant kids out of here, they've stolen the title from out kids for 5 consecutive years! (sarcasm)

[color="#0000FF"] MRD • 1 day 13 hrs ago[/color]

Yes, we'd like a room?

[color="#0000FF"] Film_Star 1 day 12 hrs ago[/color]

Room for what? Drugs?

[color="#0000FF"] Betty 1 day 5 hrs ago[/color]

Or children ?

[color="#0000FF"] freeman 44 • 1 day 9 hrs ago[/color]

Good for her. Soon Indians will take over U.S. as they've with U.K.

[color="#0000FF"] Joan sharma 4 hrs ago[/color]

LESS THAN 1 % population of Indian In usa. and top 3 constestant were Indian....it proves USA FUTURE IS VERY BRIGHT

[color="#0000FF"] Shan Barani 1 hr 19 mins ago[/color]

Joan, from your last name you married a brahmin

The top 3 were all brahmins, not typical Indians

[color="#0000FF"] J M • 1 day 13 hrs ago[/color]

Good for her! Her native country of India must have raised her right!

[color="#0000FF"] Chris • 21 hrs ago[/color]

nandipati a DRAVIDIAN AKIN TO AFRICANS WINS ....PROUD day for africa

[color="#0000FF"] Marc • 1 day 8 hrs ago[/color]

Oh wait for it, because here comes the racist comments from Conservative Whites of America. They're just mad because a White kid didn't win the spelling bee.

[color="#0000FF"] PETER • Ilford, United Kingdom • 1 day 9 hrs ago[/color]

Close the competition to the world, one way to win.

Maybe an American Indian wins, how fitting would that be.

[color="#0000FF"] Shan Barani • 1 hr 18 mins ago[/color]

It is not generic Indians winning spelling bees

All the winners are brahmins ( 5% of India ) and a few other upper castes... More

[color="#0000FF"] Yes Yes Yes! • 2 hrs 16 mins ago[/color]

Indians are also useless in the workplace. I hired one and I sacked the monkey because he lied.

Never trust the filthy wobbleheads

[color="#0000FF"] Yes Yes Yes! • 2 hrs 20 mins ago[/color]

I don't hire Indians. I don't want the office to stink.

[color="#0000FF"] Mark I • 5 hrs ago[/color]

Gotta love the irony here folks!!..a spelling competition held in America is won by an Indian. (Although, just reading some of the comments would give foreigners a clue about our spelling ability) Never mind, no other nation can flatten a country into rubble the way we can.

[color="#0000FF"] Yum • 1 day 9 hrs ago[/color]

A great head start into her dry cleaning/massage career !

[color="#0000FF"] WILD BILL • 1 day 10 hrs ago[/color]

amen
dhu, I was trying to cherry pick some of the nasty comments - but leave off the most toxic, where they degenerate into personal attacks on the kids

There are dozens of dirty personal attacks on the kids from these barbarians

The reaction usually goes like this

- right wing home school freaks using this as opportutity to bash US public schools,

- denying that this has anything to do with IQ / merit / talent

- attacks on Indians smelling, toilets in India, poverty in India

- Indians cheating

- Indians rote learning

- but essentially cognitive dissonance, what they see contradicts what they have been taught for

decades on the inferiority of darker races, being repeatedly beaten by dark pagans really riles them

- Overall, just about 25% of the comments are constructive
The following is an excerpt of comments following Rahul Nagvekars win at Nat Geo bee

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/tex...ories.html
Nick C • Beaumont, Texas •

Anyone else read his answers with an Indian accent lol?

--

Miho • Tokyo, Japan •

Let's outsource him.

--

Miho

Lots of deodorant. FLy Air India.

--

Meigs •

CAN YOU SPELL TERRORIST??

--

Ωmegeist • New York, New York •

nerd

--

LaraC •

...I honestly think the US is one of the only countries in the world where people take pride in ignorance. When the common people are confronted with people who are more intelligent, they immediately dismiss them as "nerds" claiming that intelligence and being social are mutually exclusive.

--

Coocoo • El Paso, Texas •

he is working for al qay der!!

--
Chris •

QUICK QUESTION - who made the WORLDS FIRST SYSTEM THAT SEPARATED people based on THEIR SKIN COLOR?

ANSWER - INDIANS FROM INDIA
[quote name='G.Subramaniam' date='03 June 2012 - 03:02 AM' timestamp='1338672253' post='115019']

dhu, I was trying to cherry pick some of the nasty comments - but leave off the most toxic, where they degenerate into personal attacks on the kids

There are dozens of dirty personal attacks on the kids from these barbarians

The reaction usually goes like this

- right wing home school freaks using this as opportutity to bash US public schools,

- denying that this has anything to do with IQ / merit / talent

- attacks on Indians smelling, toilets in India, poverty in India

- Indians cheating

- Indians rote learning

- but essentially cognitive dissonance, what they see contradicts what they have been taught for

decades on the inferiority of darker races, being repeatedly beaten by dark pagans really riles them

- Overall, just about 25% of the comments are constructive

[/quote]

G,sub, there are a few more I have observed, from the link about the national geography bee, these are

- Indians are socially inept

- Indian kids will never get laid

- Indian kids are scrawny

- participating in useless activities, a walking-talking Wikipedia(not as a complement)

- And of course, the ever so popular, " these activities are worthless."

Truly an exhibition of cognitive dissonance. These people are finding it hard to believe that a person of colour can actually beat them in their own game.

They are clutching down to straws, so expect some really ugly backlash.
@balai, they can tolerate chinese successes to some extent, because,

1. Chinese give whites access to their women

2. Chinese convert to xtianity

3. Chinese gave them a beating in Korea

4. Chinese are lighter skin than Indians
@balai, regarding Indian kids never getting laid

I saw a survey in the USA, that Indian women are second from bottom, only 18% will date an Indian woman, the last was black women at 10%

Indian men are the bottom, only 3% will date an Indian man, 4% an arab muslim, 5% an oriental

But the standard american dating scene is a rip-off, you spend several hundreds of dollars trying to impress some half-slut, whereas by going to a strip club for $20, you can get a lap dance from a much better looking full-slut
Subramaniam ji, what makes me anxious is the long term change in demographic pattern in USA , and the potential fate of the now successful Indian americans. It is being said in population study circles, that Hispanic communities are witnessing a massive rise in population. This will be accompanied drastic fall in the number of Anglo-Saxon males of Western European origin (also known as WHITE guys). Now, while this is indeed a welcome development, Latinos are also almost entirely Christian of catholic denomination. Their track record of interaction with any non Christian civilization is not exactly very stellar.

US of A will inevitably see a steady rise in population, as Hispanics keep crossing over across border. Catholics are especially ruthless in exterminating the remnants of any remaining indigenous civilization and culture(including language). If this culture percolates to USA , the fate of any non-western community that does not subscribe to Christianity, and holds on to its culture is not quite very bright. I fear dharmics in USA ending up like their counterparts in Malaysia, Fiji, and most notably Afghanistan.

The irony is that with time, at-least in the next 30-40 years India will see a massive upheaval in many important parameters like GDP, per capita income, quality of life; eventually reaching developed country standards in about 50 years. Now, the twist of the story is that while India will be going up, west will witness a gradual sinking of standards. Now, the descendant of these well off expatriates will not be able to return to Bharatam , even if they want to. They will end up sort of like the expatriate Peruvian Japanese, whom Japanese society refused to assimilate back. If they want to avoid that fate, they must actively start engaging with their brothers and sisters in India. They must start understanding the inevitable reality, and work pro-actively to align their fate with their mother civilization.
@balai, in 40 years, India will be in civil war, due to rise of muslim pop %

As far as hispanics go, there is a community called Mexican Hindu, formed by Sikhs men sleeping with mexican women.

Thanks to the electoral vote system, Hispanic % will rise but be contained within CA and Texas, and as the white % falls, I see inter-xtian fights between white xtian and brown hispanic xtian
^^ The civil war part between sanatan dharmis and Muslim is indeed quite self explanatory. This is an inevitable necessity, to assert the supremacy of all dharmics. But it will need the participation of all sections of dharmics, irrespective of varna and jaati divide. Now , with the prevalent division and fault-line among Hindus, this part appears like a optimist dream. Anyway, lets hope for best.

Quote:As far as Hispanics go, there is a community called Mexican Hindu, formed by Sikhs men sleeping with Mexican women.

This news is indeed heartwarming. But I have a question , are the children out of this wedlock still Hindu , or is this a one way street only, all children remaining catholic, much like our experience with Muslim men? If they remain Hindu, then may their tribe increase. We need more dharmics.
This news is indeed heartwarming. But I have a question , are the children out of this wedlock still Hindu , or is this a one way street only, all children remaining catholic, much like our experience with Muslim men? If they remain Hindu, then may their tribe increase. We need more dharmics.

==

Unfortunately in most cases, the Sikh men did not convert their hispanic wives and most of the kids raised catholic

A few were raised Sikh, but when Jat Sikhs from Indian reached these areas, they did not accept the half-breeds and most of the half-breeds converted to xtianity

There is a separate white Sikh community, formed by Baba Yogi Bhajan, called Happy-Healthy-Holi, and these sikhs are veg and perform all sikh rituals, but the Jat sikhs dont accept them
Look up recent case of Pawan Kumar and Danielle Mehlman

Summary = Affirmative action OBC from rural area gets hired by Cognizant for US posting

Spends $15k on blond stripper and still doesnt get sex, then kills her and commits suicide
http://www.pewforum.org/Asian-Americans-...background
Family Income above $100k / Some Post Graduate Education

Hindu = 48% / 57%

Jewish = 40% / 34%

Muslim = 14% / 11%

Black = 8% / 8%

Hispanic = 7% / 4%

Orthodox xtian = 20% / 18%

White Catholic = 24% / 15%

White Mainline Protestant = 19% / 16%

White Evangelical = 12% / 9%

Atheist = 24% / 20%