• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Banking and the Capitalist Conspiracy
[size="4"][color="#008080"]Part II [/color][/size][size="4"][color="#008080"][size="2"](of XIII)[/size][/color][/size][size="4"][color="#008080"] [/color][/size]– [size="2"]adapted transcript of The Capitalist Conspiracy (by G. Edward Griffin), a 1969 documentary[/size]

[floatright][Image: cartoll-quigley.jpg]

[size="2"]Dr. Carroll Quigley, professor of

history at Georgetown University,

is, by his own boast, an insider

with a front-row view of the world's

money power structure. In his book

Tragedy and Hope, he cautiously

exposed one of the best kept

secrets of all time.[/size][/floatright]Dr. Carroll Quigley is a professor of history at Georgetown University. He is the author of the widely used textbook Evolution of Civilization. He is a member of the editorial board of the monthly periodical Current History. He has been a frequent lecturer and consultant for such groups as the Industrial College of the Armed Forces, the Brookings Institution, the U.S. Naval Weapons Laboratory, the Naval College, the Smithsonian Institute, and the State Department. Dr. Quigley has also been closely associated with many of the family dynasties of the super-rich. He is, by his own boast, an insider with a front row view of the world's money power structure.

When Dr. Quigley wrote the 1300-page book of dry history entitled Tragedy and Hope, it was obvious that it would never be read by the masses. Its was intended for the intellectual elite. And to such a select readership, Dr. Quigley cautiously exposed one of the best kept secrets of all time. But he also made it quite clear that he was an extremely friendly apologist for this group and the he fully supports their goals and purposes.

On page 950, Dr. Quigley says:

[indent]... I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty wars and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments ... In general, my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown ... [/indent]

Dr. Quigley points out that, during the past 200 years, while the peoples of the world gradually were winning their political freedom from monarchies, the major banking families of the world were nullifying the trend towards representative government by setting up new dynasties of political control, but behind the scenes, in the form of international financial combines. These banking dynasties had learned that all governments – whether they be monarchies or democracies – must borrow money in times of emergency, and that, by providing such funds from their own private resources – with strings attached, of course – gradually they could bring both kings and democratic leaders under their control.

Dr. Quigley believes that people should be more familiar with the identities of these clever banking dynasties. They include such names as Barring, Hambros, Lazard, Erlanger, Warburg, Schroder. Selingman, the Speyers, Mirabaud, Mallet, Fould, and above all, Rothschild and Morgan.

Stay tuned...

Messages In This Thread
International Banking and the Capitalist Conspiracy - by sumishi - 11-17-2011, 12:54 PM