• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you object me having a indian wife?
My father identifies as serbian he is 3/4 his grandmother was a roma and my mother is a roma but her grand grand father was russian so im technically 9/16 roma!

Would you say "oh no he is mixed breed its interracial" or would you say "he could pass as indian and gypsies are from india its ok"?
Obsession with racial purity is mostly a European concept. From a strategic point of view, Indians are so large in number they can dilute any other group. On a individual basis, that decision is made by an individual, it's not up to me to oppose. The strategic question will be, is a religious conversion to Christianity required to marry? This is a common tactic (but largely failed) to destroy the Hindu identity. If you will be marrying an Indian Christian and taking her to Europe then that's perfect as it helps the Hindu percentage increase slightly in India.

[quote name='RomaIndian' date='14 April 2010 - 06:07 AM' timestamp='1271204980' post='105884']

My father identifies as serbian he is 3/4 his grandmother was a roma and my mother is a roma but her grand grand father was russian so im technically 9/16 roma!

Would you say "oh no he is mixed breed its interracial" or would you say "he could pass as indian and gypsies are from india its ok"?

[/quote]
[quote name='agnivayu' date='15 April 2010 - 05:05 AM' timestamp='1271303855' post='105909']

Obsession with racial purity is mostly a European concept. From a strategic point of view, Indians are so large in number they can dilute any other group. On a individual basis, that decision is made by an individual, it's not up to me to oppose. The strategic question will be, is a religious conversion to Christianity required to marry? This is a common tactic (but largely failed) to destroy the Hindu identity. If you will be marrying an Indian Christian and taking her to Europe then that's perfect as it helps the Hindu percentage increase slightly in India.

[/quote]

1.I think a small amount of white blood like in me is ok because white genes are recessive and indian genes are more dominant because indians are darker pigmented than whites, light pigmentation is known to be recessive! Though too much white blood would also destroy the indian race but its not a problem in me since im only 7/16 white not even half and if i marry a indian woman the children would be almost 100% indian and would sure look indian since i look punjabi too. I think negroe blood can dilute the indian blood one half negroe i wouldnt consider indian because im phenotypicist and one half negroe doesnt look indian but black. I dont think indians should mix with blacks or half blacks, but its ok if some mix with whites because it isnt dangerous, whitish skin and coloured eyes are preffered in indian anyways ---> bollywood ---> fair and lovely cream etc. but black features and skin is ugly and looked down upon. Som im half-racist or partially racist so to speak

2. A conversion to christianity wouldnt be required since i respect hinduism, i would allow a hindu woman to practice her religion and would participate in it like celebrating diwali, going to temple with her, performing pujas etc.
[quote name='RomaIndian' date='15 April 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1271307594' post='105911']

1.I think a small amount of white blood like in me is ok because white genes are recessive and indian genes are more dominant because indians are darker pigmented than whites, light pigmentation is known to be recessive! Though too much white blood would also destroy the indian race but its not a problem in me since im only 7/16 white not even half and if i marry a indian woman the children would be almost 100% indian and would sure look indian since i look punjabi too. I think negroe blood can dilute the indian blood one half negroe i wouldnt consider indian because im phenotypicist and one half negroe doesnt look indian but black. I dont think indians should mix with blacks or half blacks, but its ok if some mix with whites because it isnt dangerous, whitish skin and coloured eyes are preffered in indian anyways ---> bollywood ---> fair and lovely cream etc. but black features and skin is ugly and looked down upon. Som im half-racist or partially racist so to speak

2. A conversion to christianity wouldnt be required since i respect hinduism, i would allow a hindu woman to practice her religion and would participate in it like celebrating diwali, going to temple with her, performing pujas etc.

[/quote]

These days Shuddi is available and given the trickery of abrahamism, we do insist on shuddi

The desi version of shuddi would include desecrating abrahamis and reading satyarth prakash
So why are you so insistent on sticking to abrahamism which enslaved your people for 1000 years

Imagine, if 10 million Roma did shuddi, it would deal a major blow to abrahamism and give Hindus a

strong foothold in the west

Contact Rajan Zed for Shuddi
[quote name='G.Subramaniam' date='17 April 2010 - 06:42 AM' timestamp='1271482444' post='105943']

So why are you so insistent on sticking to abrahamism which enslaved your people for 1000 years

Imagine, if 10 million Roma did shuddi, it would deal a major blow to abrahamism and give Hindus a

strong foothold in the west

Contact Rajan Zed for Shuddi

[/quote]

Im friend of Rajan Zed on Facebook, he is a good person!

Salute!

[Image: 65e7d9f95ab423c2910b8e107b7c5252.gif]