• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape crimes in India vs elsewhere: deliberate disproportionate reporting by international news
As always I'm like weeks behind.

Radha Rajan already said everything I said in the previous post (but better), everything I wanted to say but didn't remember to, plus a whole lot more:

indiafacts.co.in/the-nun-gang-rape-and-chris-patten-and-cardinal-baselios-cleemis/

March 26, 2015

Media buries the Nun gang rape

by Radha Rajan

Stick with my conclusion that the gangrape of the nun - alleged or otherwise - and all incidents surrounding it are nothing less than a joint christoislamic conspiracy to blame Hindus.

Radha makes another important remark in one of the comments to the above article when she argues that Hindoos absolutely need state power if they want to survive. Only wished that state power now could have been in the hands of actual Hindoos, i.e. heathens (like Shivaji and Julian). Sigh.

Well, what is in everyday Hindoos' power is to aid would-be reverts in the reversion process. Should let it be known to all that any Hindoo individual (not necessarily VHP/RSS) may be approached for help with reverting or at least to start off the homecoming process. Everyone can be a lay RSS member this way and in one step help both would-be reverts to return home and help the much-maligned altruistic RSS in their relentless service to their dear Motherland and its Hindus.

When one has verified would-be reverts' sincerity in their expressed inclination to return to heathenism, can help them understand/naturally view the Gods from the traditional Hindoo POV, and impart to them whatever knowledge one has of the Gods. If the reversion is successful so the revert seems quite secured in heathenism and immune to christoislam and subversion, then it's not a bad time to marry or otherwise adopt the revert into the family. <- As happened in Kerala with some ex-muslims who reverted back properly and who were adopted/were married into a Namboodiri family. (See the cases of Ramasingham and Daya Simham at HaindavaKeralam)

Adopting reverts into traditional Hindoo families, such as by marrying reverts into it, will also give a family/support network to the reverts and further injects zealous reverts (as Rama Simham and his brother were) into families. Contrast with Hindu families nowadays thoughtlessly marrying off their kids to secular self-described 'Hindus' who are not even heathens.

In fact, I think Hindoos can go one step further than helping reverts come home. Can be pro-active: should try to get any shake-nines that are stuck in christoislamism back into heathenism. There are surprisingly *many* shake-nines. Hindus should stop wasting the opportunity.

Here's a well-timed example of one class of shake-nines documented at the Rajeev2004 blog:

rajeev2004.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/quick-notes-cow-protection-antibiotics.html

which links to a news report on a "muslim" who quotes the Vedas as *authority* for why the Cow is the VishwaMata and needs protection. Why has the RSS/VHP not just brought this person back home? He is so *obviously* a Hindu in all but self-labelling/self-perception. I mean, who but a Hindoo would quote the Vedam for his/her authority? Not even the other Indic religions would. (And did I mention this 'muslim' is idolating the cow? If that isn't a Hindoo...)

Then again, maybe VHP/RSS figured that this "Hindu-on-the-inside-muslim-on-the-outside" person would serve the cause of the poor Cow better - as appears to be his own desire - if he had access to more islamic audiences, i.e. as a nominal muslim.

indiafacts.co.in/the-nun-gang-rape-and-chris-patten-and-cardinal-baselios-cleemis/

March 26, 2015

Media buries the Nun gang rape

by Radha Rajan

Messages In This Thread
Rape crimes in India vs elsewhere: deliberate disproportionate reporting by international news - by Husky - 03-29-2015, 09:34 PM