• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6
http://bharatabharati.wordpress.com/2011...augustine/

Quote:Leo Panakal: The man who nailed Lucifer – George Augustine

Posted on July 30, 2011 by IS

“The publication of Panakal’s thesis ‘Jesus = Lucifer = The Devil’ was released in 1988 in his own journal Insight in Kochi, Kerala, India. Established in 1971, Panakal’s journal ‘Insight’ was originally a mouthpiece of Traditionalist Catholics, funded by one of his brothers who was a priest in the US. Insight came to a stop in 1974, when his research on a Hindu god on behalf of and for Traditionalist Catholics ended in a brief but painful personal disaster for Panakal and his immediate family. … He confided in me years later that the commission he couldn’t accomplish for his sponsors was to prove that historically Krishna was a plagiarisation of Jesus Christ by the Hindus, which endeavour, however, enabled him a thorough and deep look at Hindu thought and literature.” – George Augustine

Leo Panakal will go down in history as the man who drove a stake through Satan Lucifer’s heart. If you are a gentle ordinary soul who doesn’t know who Lucifer is or doesn’t care, don’t tread here, for Leo Panakal had little patience for the lot of you when he was alive. Nobody knew very well what he was talking about while he was alive, so the chances are that you would know less now that he is no more on this earth. But Leo Panakal’s legacy is going to live on much more than you or I can surmise.

Looking back at those times when he was alive and talking to me, I now realise I was being initiated into the world of words and their meanings and the origin of them all – the scriptures – when he was explaining the involvement of Cain and Abel in ostensibly the first homicide that took place in a temple between the altar and the house in the Old Testament. In common parlance, this realm of scriptures is the world of the occult where the layman is welcome only at his own peril. With no assurance of a fit burial that would secure a decent afterlife, not many faithful, including ordinary apostates, would venture. But it doesn’t matter, for a dead body is just a dead body, savam as opposed to sivam, as Panakal used to say.

For those who are still reading this without having an inkling of who Lucifer is: Lucifer is Satan, the worst conceivable demon, the supreme devil, the personification of evil, the originator of lies, deceit and fraud, and if there is anything worse than that, that too. It is difficult to conjure Lucifer in a world of grey, for he has devised a grey camouflage around him, virtually like James Bond’s car in ‘Die Another Day’, projecting the landscape behind the car on the viewing side, making it indiscernible.

Lucifer stands between the gods and you, and pretends to be the ultimate god. While blending himself thus in the environment, Lucifer projects the aura of the gods behind him on his viewing side. Lucifer falsely claims to be the supreme god and that is his fault or sin for which he is destined to fall like the shooting star, for he too is subject to gravity. “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, …” Isaiah 14:12. (King James Version)

Typically, the scenario offers a challenge for the human hero to identify the wolf amongst the sheep, or the devil amongst the gods, the proverbial pretender. The devil is so well camouflaged in a spiritual blend that it is difficult to detect the fangs, horns and the tail. It is not supposed to be easy to identify the universal devil, for he pretends to be God, the perfection of goodness. Who is the devil who claims and pretends to be the only true god and sows so much evil on this earth? Who is the god who claims to have intervened in history by falling like a shooting star? Who is the fallen god called Lucifer in real life?

The publication of Panakal’s thesis ‘Jesus = Lucifer = The Devil’ was released in 1988 in his own journal ‘Insight’ in Kochi, Kerala, India. Established in 1971, Panakal’s journal ‘Insight’ was originally a mouthpiece of Traditionalist Catholics, funded by one of his brothers who was a priest in the US. ‘Insight’ came to a stop in 1974, when his research on a Hindu god on behalf of and for Traditionalist Catholics ended in a brief but painful personal disaster for Panakal and his immediate family. He had to be treated for schizophrenia for about six months. He confided in me years later that the commission he couldn’t accomplish for his sponsors was to prove that historically Krishna was a plagiarisation of Jesus Christ by the Hindus, which endeavour, however, enabled him a thorough and deep look at Hindu thought and literature.

The resurrection of ‘Insight’ came almost a decade after its lapse into non-existence. In the meantime after he recuperated from his illness with great suffering for himself, his wife and little sons, and started working for CNS and later for RNS, clawing back into reality, accepting its vagaries and imperfections in one stride. He became obsessed with Hindu scriptures, taught himself to read Sanskrit and discussed philosophically relevant issues with visitors, including those who came merely to see him and hear what he had to say and share his tea. The incredulous findings of Panakal’s interrupted research that got encapsulated in their title equation popped like a bombshell one fine morning in early 1986, more than a decade after he fell ill. He stopped his journalistic work and quit pot smoking completely and concentrated on his thesis. It took another two years for it to be published, but these years and their aftermath were a period of intense struggle for Leo Panakal and his family.

It was not so much the apostasy that characterised the headline of the reborn journal, but the utter incredulity of the statement that stopped people in their stride and forced them to swallow their tongues rather than challenge it. It was easy for most of his relatives and acquaintances (for friends were scarce) to regard him as a mad man from whom the ultimate in madness could be expected. Many of his ‘faithful’ visitors stopped their visits, but there were scores of new ones popping in, among them foreign tourists, to sample the exotic eccentric of Fort Cochin. Lucifer’s fall, Panakal said to all and sundry, is history and we are supposed to become aware of it only after Lucifer’s self-assured guarantee period of 2000 years was over.

Being his chief assistant at the time when he was filing his last stories for RNS with the byline ‘Lily F. Janet’ and propounding his earth-rattling proposition, I had the privilege of witnessing his thesis unfold like a small seed gradually sprouting into a gigantic tree with unbelievable ramifications for the religious and spiritual history. For the same reason, I was one of the first few who reviewed Panakal’s contention and challenged it, compelling him to delve deeply into the existing scriptures of all kinds to prove his thesis. Panakal’s methodology is impeccable: he proves his statement exclusively on the basis of the contents of the Christian bible, but in addition he displays data from Hindu scriptures and history to authenticate and demonstrate the verity of his contention.

My challenges were such an adrenaline rush for both Leo Panakal and I that we stayed awake till the wee hours for days on end and later when we met the next morning, he would resume discussion from the last thing we talked in the previous session. In due course, it became impossible for me to refute his metaphysical enterprise by the two markers of phenomenal reality, yukti and anubhavam. Yukti is more than logic. It is similar to it in that it is an instrument to verify consistency in a system, but it is more because it also demands the consistency to extend to objective and subjective human experience (anubhavam) at once, meaning any true object or proposition under scrutiny had to fit like a jigsaw puzzle in the canvas of objective and subjective experience. Anything that doesn’t fit into objective and subjective experience at once is a false proposition and unworthy to be accepted.

[color="#0000FF"]For a man who started out as a mainstream journalist, the ‘Jesus’ thesis is Leo Panakal’s pièce de résistance in the realm of investigative, spiritual journalism. Panakal served Reuters from 1958 to 1964 in the prime of his journalistic career. During this period, he co-edited Catholic News of India, the first-ever Catholic news agency in Asia, along with pioneering American Jesuit Father John Barrett and won laurels. However, true to his traditions, which he insisted were Hindu, he surrendered to the prevailing argument and reverted to Hinduism in May 2005, assuming the name Shivakumar. He died on May 19, 2007.[/color]

In my opinion, the thesis is as solid as it ever will be, but too dry and often pedantic for souls in various stages of evolution to comprehend or tolerate. For vested interests, Panakal’s claim is best left unchallenged, for none of them will ever be able to raise a valid argument against it. Religion will wither away, predicted Leo Panakal, once Lucifer’s identity becomes known to the wide world. His thesis can be checked out at the link below. Vijavaani, July 23, 2011

» Link: http://identitypublishers.org/insight/ins00.htm

» George Augustine author is a professional translator.
Have not yet read Panakal's work (don't know that I want to read more stuff related to the sordid bible....), just commenting on the above article:

Actually, western atheists and other critical bible experts in the west have argued for quite some time that gawd=jeebus=lucifer with reference to biblical self-incrimination (equivalence with "Morning Star" etc), as already mentioned in post 242 at http://www.india-forum.com/forums/index....e__st__240

Quote:The origin is the babble. As per the babble, lucifer (=the name of the fallen seraph(?) Satan; the rebel angel apparently had his own will which angels are not supposed to have) is addressed as the Morning Star. And elsewhere in the same babble jeebus is defined as the same Morning Star. As western ex-christians have long pointed out, that and other biblical statements makes jeebus=satan. In any case, believe in the one = believe in the other, christianism is a dualist religion regardless of whether they deny it. For an all-poweful god to be eternally opposed by the devil who yet helps him in his other role of tormenting the unbelievers for eternity shows that it's either dualist or gawd=satan. Anyway, the babble and the history of christianism/christian church is where this intimate connection and back-and-forth-osmosis between mainstream christianism and its satanism derives from.

While of course gawd=jeebus=lucifer (literally, see babble), they are also all equally non-existent. <- I'm not the first by far to say that either. (Neither was even Emperor Julian, although he said it most memorably.)

(However, in this context one may mention that some *other* heathen population(s) do think that christianism is a form of possession and they have been known to use "exorcism" rites to de-possess members of their population of christianism's effects upon deconversion and reversion.

I suppose the fact that Panakal suffered from temporary schizophrenia as his withdrawal symptoms from the mind-disease - prior to his finally ejecting it from his system to become totally free of it (after which he then naturally reverted) - is some indication in favour of the aforementioned *Other* heathens' view that christianism is indeed possession. I have actually heard the jeebus entity described as a demon by them as - to put in Hindu terms that can be understood by IF's audience - like the demon of the kali yuga. Certainly, one can't help notice that the mindvirus has been the bane of the world for nearly 2000 years - shy of some centuries, since christianism/the christoclass mindvirus is not as old as 2000 yrs, despite christians claiming the antiquity of their religion to be that much. And despite christianism being a curse upon the living all this time, it has only inexplicably grown from strength to strength, destroying so much that is good - Hellenismos, native Americans to name a few - and multiplied itself into new mindviruses. When great good can be destroyed and such great evil can prevail, one does at times so much wonder that it results in briefly giving a little unwilling contemplation to the descriptions of christianism/jeebusjehovallah by said Other heathens.)

An example of western people making the connection using the babble itself (it's no thesis like Panaka's, but shows that jeebusjehovallah=satan surely has been a suspicion among western people themselves):

http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkb...n-the-same

Quote:God & Satan The Same?

"AND Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel." (I Chronicles 21:1)

"AND again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah." (II Samuel 24:1)

Comment

Here we have either a contradiction, a grave Biblical error, God and Satan working together, or the unmistakable interpretation that God and Satan "are" one and the same! Given that fundamentalists believe the Bible contains no errors or contradictions, then that leaves only the last two possibilities.

Note that the capitalized word "AND" appears at the beginning of each verse and the message appears at the beginning of each chapter.

Note also that the name Lucifer (another name for Satan) means light bearer, or morning star: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer to the ground..." (Isaiah 14:12)

The last page of the Bible reveals Jesus: "I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Rev. 22:16)

It should now become clear to the reader why some Satanist cults use the same Bible as the Christians.

(See also evil and good from God: Lamentations 3: 38-39)

Anyway, more interesting to me than pondering the "true" nature of His Non-existence Jeebusjehovallah is that the article is by one revert about another revert. (Don't know how proper their reversions are - no details given - but at least they sound to me to be deconverted from christianism. Certainly Augustine/Thumbaparambil(sp?), whose writings even I have come across more than once, has always sounded to me decidedly ex-christian.)

Other interesting things to be noted about the article:

even back in the 70s some "interests" with an agenda (catholic christians of course, they're always the more innovative among christianism) set a native christian footsoldier the task of working out a way to make Hindu religion pronounce itself to have been "christianism all along". They need that very much. Which is why they want to present e.g. "Shaivam" as separate from the rest of Hindu religion, so they can then reintroduce it as having been "christianism all along". It's why they desperately wanted to declare that Krishna was cloned from christianism (the famous desperate christian argument "Backwards in time!"): so they can tell Hindus that Hindus *should* be worshipping jeebusjehovallah, but are instead practising a "perversion of christianism" (= what christianism of recent centuries often describes heathenisms as). They do this all over the world were heathenism still exists, but I'm repeating myself (I think I already mentioned ShangDi).

When heathens cannot be dis-attached from their heathen Gods, christianism plots a longer path to lead the heathen into christianism: christianism's goal then is to identify all heathenism as "actually" being about jeebusjehovallah all along, to reinvent all heathen Gods as "actually" jeebusjehovallah, or christianism tries to falsify heathen Gods/religion as being but (false) clones of christianism (remember the early christian fathers accusing the Hellenes of having copied jeebus "backward in time", since they knew all of Hellenismos preceded their non-existent demon?), else christianism resorts to making heathenism presage christianism: where heathenism's history is rewritten as evolving towards/emptying into christianism. The latter at times uses "prophecies" (interpretations else even written in by christianism and islam into heathens' literature) to declare "christianism is your final destination, what your religion was all about".

Quote:For vested interests, Panakal’s claim is best left unchallenged, for none of them will ever be able to raise a valid argument against it. Religion will wither away, predicted Leo Panakal, once Lucifer’s identity becomes known to the wide world.
If anything kills the christoclass mindvirus without leaving another sham in its place, then: Sounds Good (am assuming "religion" in the above is a ref to the mindvirus). But just a note of caution: many people exposing the christianism/babble for being the evil sham it is have found that it takes more than one stab to kill the monster that is christianism. It's because christianism has a habit of silencing all discoveries of its falsehood, as even western people in the field of biblical scholarship have noted for centuries. To quote an expert - the same old example of Bronson Keeler again:

http://freetruth.50webs.org/B2d.htm#BibleScholarship

Quote:A Short History of the Bible, Being A Popular Account of the Formation and Development of the Canon, by Bronson C. Keeler:

Quote:The Authorities. The writings of the Christian Fathers, the ecclesiastical history of Eusebius - the oldest Christian history now extant - and the modern works, On the Canon of the New Testament, by Brooke Foss Westcott, D.D., and The Canon of the Bible, by Prof. Samuel Davidson, D.D., LL.D., are the sources from which the information must chiefly be drawn.

As some of the statements from Prof. Davidson will appear to the general reader quite remarkable, a word or two in explanation may be necessary. He is an Englishman, in the recognized head and front of the Protestant students of the world. He is eighty-three years of age, has spent a life in the study of these topics, is one of the ablest if not the ablest authority now living on the subject of the canon ... He was requested by the editors of the new edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica to write the article on the Canon for that work, and accepted the commission, supposing that what they desired was the facts. He told how the Bible had been made up, what books had been put in at different times and what left out, and that the Bible had not always consisted of just the books now in it. When the editors read the article, they declined to publish it as it was. They "mutilated" it, as Prof. Davidson says, and what was left after the eliminating process was completed now appears in the Encyclopedia as the article on the Canon. Prof. Davidson then published the original in book form, entitling it The Canon of the Bible, and in the preface he tells why he issued it. It is from that work that I quote so frequently.

[color="#0000FF"]The inexperienced person has little idea of the difficulty which the critical party finds in getting its facts before the public; nor of the systematic suppression used by the Christian press and clergy to prevent unpleasant truths concerning the Christian religion from coming out. There is not an orthodox religious newspaper in the world that will publish the facts concerning the origin of the Bible, which are given in these pages; there is scarcely a magazine in America that will publish them; and it is but recently that any newspaper would do so. Men who know the Christian theology to be untrue, have to get their audience as best they can.[/color]

-- A Short History of the Bible, Bronson C. Keeler, 1881

Messages In This Thread
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-17-2009, 03:39 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-18-2009, 07:05 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-19-2009, 12:31 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-22-2009, 05:03 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-22-2009, 05:13 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-26-2009, 08:36 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-05-2009, 05:43 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-23-2009, 08:17 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-18-2009, 03:52 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-03-2009, 04:40 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-31-2009, 06:05 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 02-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 02-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 03-19-2010, 12:08 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 03-21-2010, 12:31 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 03-30-2010, 09:55 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-02-2010, 05:23 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-16-2010, 03:44 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-16-2010, 04:03 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-18-2010, 04:15 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-27-2010, 02:24 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-28-2010, 11:08 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-12-2010, 12:55 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-15-2010, 03:31 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-26-2010, 03:41 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 11-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 01-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 03-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Husky - 07-30-2011, 07:51 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-24-2011, 08:39 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-22-2011, 07:46 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 11-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-17-2012, 04:24 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 03-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-04-2009, 11:05 AM