• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6
Post 3

indiafacts.co.in/rewrite-bible-sagarika-ghose

Quote:Dear Sagarika Ghose: Why not rewrite the Bible?

Posted by Kalavai Venkat / February 20, 2014 / Posted in Distortion Watch, Headline, Hinduism, Media / 9 Comments

[color="#800080"](Exactly.)[/color]

In a recent blog, the leftist Indian journalist Sagarika Ghose traces the origin of the caste system to a verse in the Puruṣa Sūkta and makes an appeal to publicly re-write the hymn, which she claims is fundamentally unjust. Her understanding of the hymn is incorrect and her assertion no more than a repeat of the 19th century Christian propaganda. However, I am not going to defend the hymn or explain its correct meaning in this article. But I will mention that only a scientifically ignorant person would continue to think that some scripture created the caste system. So, it is not necessary to refute Ghose’s claims in further detail.

Instead, I am going to agree with her that if a religious text is unjust or intolerant, it should be rewritten or even abandoned. In light of this, I am going to evaluate a few Christian teachings in the Bible to argue that they are unjust.

The New Testament calls the Jews “Christ-killers,” “children of the Devil,” “brood of vipers,” etc. Many of these anti-Semitic phrases were uttered by Jesus himself (e.g., Matthew 3:7). Norman Beck, a distinguished academic and Lutheran theologian, demonstrates that the New Testament contains over 450 anti-Semitic remarks [1] — thus making the Bible the most comprehensive hate-filled anti-Semitic scripture in the world. As Richard Dawkins points out, Martin Luther and Hitler were inspired by Jesus when they too called the Jews a “brood of vipers [2].” The Nobel Prize winner Elie Wiesel has shown that the Nazi system was the consequence of the Christian tradition and teachings and was inseparable from it [3].

[color="#800080"](Back in the 90s was it?, Karlheinz Deschner wrote the devastating series of books on the Criminal History of Christianism. I notice Hindus have not yet translated it into any native language. Of course, the people who pretend to favour free speech for Doniger will try to get the multi-volume tome BANNED in India if translated and diffused in libraries, though it is a scholarly work of an honest scholar: he has no need to lie, christianism is worse than even his works have been able to document.

web.archive.org/web/20130507083947/http://freetruth.50webs.org/A8.htm)[/color]

At the minimum, this alone would require rewriting over 450 verses of the Bible as they have been unjust when seen from the perspective of a Jew or any civilized person. One may consult my paper From the Holy Cross to the Holocaust [4], where I discuss many other anti-Semitic Christian teachings to expand on the list of verses to be rewritten. But rewriting 450 verses would be a welcome start.

[color="#0000FF"]A law enshrined in The Bible (Deuteronomy 22:13-21) requires a groom to drag his bride on the nuptial night to her father’s doorstep and stone her to death on the suspicion that she may not be a virgin. It urges onlookers to participate in this violent orgy. Our leftist ideologues may think that virginity is just a big issue over a small tissue but Jesus thought otherwise. Jesus announces that he has come to fulfill misogynistic laws unto the last word (Matthew 5:17). This announcement makes the Taliban look like progressive feminists in comparison to Jesus. So, one may consider giving Jesus a makeover. ‘Botox for Jesus’ could be a worthy creative pursuit.[/color]

[color="#800080"](Jeebus doesn't exist. So botox isn't going to help...)[/color]

The New Testament urges Christians to wait for the Second Coming of Jesus. On this occasion, the cosmic Jesus would return to earth and judge everyone. Non-believers would be tortured for a period of five months on earth (Revelation 9:4-5) before they are butchered and put on the hell-bound cargo postmortem. Let us rewrite this verse as it advocates the genocide of non-believers. It also portrays Jesus as a stereotypical proto-Middle Eastern terrorist. So, ‘Botox for Jesus’ is no longer just a creative pursuit. It has now become a necessity.

In my forthcoming book, [color="#FF0000"]What Every Hindu Should Know About Christianity[/color], I decisively argue that the teachings of Christianity are entirely immoral. Therefore, I am skeptical that a rewrite could transform The Bible and Jesus into anything desirable than a rewrite could render the Mein Kampf and Hitler desirable. [color="#800080"](Exactly. This Kalavai dude/tte stole my line of argumentation. I'm just kidding - I doubt I'm an original. But wish everyone would 'steal' it and repeat, repeat, repeat.)[/color] But, I would let the creative minds have a go at preserving the ‘religion of love.’ But until the rewrite and ‘Botox for Jesus’ are complete, can we propose a law to keep The Bible out of the reach of innocent children and pregnant women?

[color="#800080"](You mean like the German lawsuit against the bible in schools - from back in 2000 was it not?)[/color]

I will also propose a similar initiative to rewrite The Quran and give Muhammad a makeover.

In the meanwhile, let us thank Sagarika Ghose for triggering this important project. I never thought that support for such an initiative would come from the leftists. I have always thought of them as the minions of western imperialists and Islamists. I am counting on Ghose’s support to rewrite The Bible and the ‘Botox for Jesus’ initiative in the spirit of free speech and justice. I shouldn’t be overly optimistic though. The writer Arvind Kumar points out that another leftist colleague of Ghose, Siddharth Varadarajan advocates suppression of any criticism of Islam but encourages free speech to abuse Hinduism. So, let me cautiously hope that Ghose’s advocacy to rewrite religious texts is not directed at Hinduism only. In an era where petro-dollars and imperial missionary funding determines leftist posturing in the media, caution must underline optimism.

Shall we launch ‘Project Sagarika Ghose’ so that she gets due credit for triggering this important initiative? Ghose might be busy rewriting the Puruṣa Sūkta. So, others may embark on rewriting The Bible and The Quran under the project that is named in her honor.

References:

[1] Beck, Norman A.: Removing Anti-Jewish Polemic from our Christian Lectionaries, a Proposal, http://jcrelations.net/en/?id=737.

[2] Dawkins, Richard: The God Delusion, Kindle Locations 4398-4402.

[3] Abrahamson, Irving [ed.]: Against Silence, the Voice and Vision of Elie Wiesel, Vol. 1, p. 33.[4] Published as part of the anthology Expressions of Christianity with a Special Focus on India.

[The author is a Silicon Valley-based writer, an atheist [color="#800080"](didn't Kalavai describe himself as an agnostic still some years before - his signature has evolved since, I see)[/color], a practicing orthodox Hindu, and author of the forthcoming book What Every Hindu Should Know About Christianity.]

A couple of the comments:

Quote:Raj Kashyap February 21, 2014 12:35 am Reply

Reg. the stoning: They’ll point out that J stopped a stoning > “cast the first stone” story. The narrative has a well-developed [good-cop vs bad-cop] mechanism in place to withstand these attacks. They can simply quote good-cop stuff: “turn the other cheek”, golden rule etc to shut up critics, & carry on with usual destruction. Same taqqiyah strategy.

Kalavai Venkat February 21, 2014 8:19 am Reply

Dear AVS and Raj Kashyap,

Thanks for your kind notes. [color="#0000FF"]My forthcoming book, “What Every Hindu Should Know About Christianity,” which would be released on April 26-27, 2014, demolishes Christianity in the most comprehensive, scholarly, scientific, and sarcastic manner. In short, the book makes a decisive case that Christianity is an immoral religion in toto. I would request every one of you to please procure, read, and distribute it among all Hindus. It also has an extensive appendix on the caste system, which is something the missionaries always attacked to tarnish Hinduism. Once again, in my opinion, I present the most comprehensive defense of caste while simultaneously answering the charges made against it.[/color]

[color="#800080"](Sounds good. Bring on the book. Getting it translated - such as by volunteers - into various Hindoo languages and made available for purchase as e-book too - say from Aditya Prakashan - would make things even better. Better reach.)[/color]

On the parable of Jesus forgiving the adulteress, Prof. Bart Ehrman has conclusively shown that it is a later day interpolation (see Misquoting Jesus – The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why, pp. 63-65). Jesus, on the other hand, equates a divorced woman to an adulteress and urges his followers to shun her elsewhere in the Bible. Sometime in the third century, a pagan convert convert who was probably embarrassed by the immoral stances of Jesus inserted such parables to give the proto-Middle Eastern terrorist a makeover. I discuss these episodes extensively in my book.

[color="#800080"](Don't I know of Bart Ehrman? Isn't he in NT biblical scholarship? Yes, it's him alright. See hereafter.)[/color]

So, Christian apologists cannot invoke such parables to vindicate Jesus. I examine every verse Christian apologists invoke to portray Jesus in positive light in my book and decisively argue that those verses actually prove that Jesus is an unedifying immoral character.

On Bart Ehrman of NT scholarship:

web.archive.org/web/20130515205551/http://www.freetruth.50webs.org/B2d.htm

(Sadly, it seems like the site "What they don't tell about christianism" - sorry, "Things they don't tell you about Christianity" - has expired now. For now it's still on Internet Archive at least.)

Quote:[color="#0000FF"]The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture: The Effect of Early Christological Controversies on the Text of the New Testament by Bart D. Ehrman and Brad D. Ehrman.[/color] (Bart D. Ehrman is associate professor of religious studies at UNC-Chapel Hill)

The authors examine how early struggles between Christian "heresy" and "orthodoxy" affected the transmission of the documents about which these struggles were largely waged. The book discusses how proto-orthodox scribes of the 2nd and 3rd centuries occasionally altered their sacred texts for polemical reasons. For example, to oppose:

* The Ebionites, who claimed that Christ was a man but not God

* The Docetists like Marcion, who claimed that Jesus was God but not a man

* The Ptolemaean Gnostics, who claimed that Jesus was two beings, one divine and one human

The authors' analyses paint the social and intellectual history of early Christianity, where scribes lived in an age when they could alter the documents they were copying to make the texts say what they were thought to mean. In this way, they caused the orthodox corruption of Scripture, showing that the victors not only wrote the history, but also reproduced the texts.

And Doniger/christo-whining on loudspeakers about pretended "persecution" for their christian hatespeech against Hindu religion reminded me of the following. As did Kalavai's suggestion that the babble must be rewritten. Back in 2000 itself, German lawyers already suggested the babble be either rewritten for schools or else banned from schools, while the long-defunct SecularIslam.org site of "Ibn Warraq" - whose book "Why I am not a muslim" of apostate testimonies may still be available - insisted the koran and hadiths needed to be rewritten.

But I am sure that twit Sagarika Ghose/her handlers came across the news item about Germany in far more recent years and - just as catholics in India are often instructed by higher ups in the hierarchy to exactly repeat the antagonisms that catholicism faced from freethinkers in Europe/US against Hindus - Sagarika Ghose was immediately instructed to popularise that Hindus ought to rewrite the Purusha Sooktam. Notice how the following news item however is not made famous in India: as it would send ripples of fear through the moronic converted sheep that the idiot christian religion they signed up for is utterly despised by not a few even in the west/1st world. Sagarika isn't an original thinker. I will bet virtual money on how she either heard of this news and thought of applying such tactics against Hindus in India, or her handlers are the ones who came up with it and passed it on to her to bring it up in public.

So, the news: in Germany, back in 2000, German lawyers filed a suit on behalf of several parents to get the christo babble out of schools owing to the constant hatespeech and evil violence in the babble. Either that or rewrite the offensive passages in it, they said.

iol.co.za/news/world/save-kids-from-bloodthirsty-bible-lawyers-1.45693

found via web.archive.org/web/20130507090227/http://freetruth.50webs.org/B4.htm

Quote:Save kids from bloodthirsty Bible - lawyers

Save kids from bloodthirsty Bible - lawyers

August 1 2000 at 09:43pm

[color="#0000FF"]Munich, Germany - Two lawyers said on Tuesday that they had written to German Family Minister Christine Bergmann asking her to officially class the Bible among books considered dangerous for children because of its violent content.

The Holy Book contains passages of "a gruesomeness difficult to exceed" which are glorified as the will of God, the Bavarian lawyers Christian Sailer and Gert-Joachim Hetzel said in their submission to the minister on behalf of "some parents of minors".

"It preaches genocide, racism, enmity towards Jews, gruesome executions for adulterers and homosexuals, the murder of one's own children and many other perversities," Sailer and Hetzel said.

The book should therefore be kept on the "not for children" list so long as the "bloodthirsty and human rights-violating passages" were not removed.[/color]

A spokesperson for the Roman Catholic Church in Munich, Adelheid Utters-Adam, described the demand as absurd. If the Bible should be put on the index, then so should every history book and practically every newspaper edition, she said.

[color="#800080"](Worthless argument by Roman catholic church's spokesperson Adelheid, as children's history books don't repeat in disgusting detail every brutal thing that say the nazis did to Jews, Serbs and Gypsies, but just mention that X many of these people were murdered cruelly by the nazis for racist reasons.

The babble exposes children to detailed filth. And filth that is condoned by christianism, what's more.)[/color]

The Bible described the dark side of human life too, Utters-Adam said, adding that the authors of the demand had in no way understood the book. - Sapa-AFP

[color="#800080"](Oh please. The babble describes the dark side of christianism/its psyche: the dark side condoned by christianism/the fictional christian gawd and consequently all christians.

As the German lawyers argued: the babble 'contains passages of "a gruesomeness difficult to exceed" which are glorified as the will of God'. And:

- Remember US evangelist Pat Robertson kept insisting that the various OT genocides by gawd were 'justified' and IIRC repeated the same with respect to terrorist attacks and tsunamis.

- Remember that anti-semitism is still pervasive in the Vatican and throughout christendom, including in the highest levels of the church. E.g. recall that Vatican priest who re-iterated the eternal christo anti-Jewish libel that "Jews killed jesus". Then for 'proof', the catholic anti-semite invented a Jewish friend on the spot and stated that this fictive Jew admitted that Jews had indeed killed jesus and that jesus deserved it and that Jews continue to conspire against christians for the crime of following jesus. Except of course that Jews would never say such a thing, because it is exclusively a christian belief that Jews killed jeebus and not anything believed let alone known to Jews. Not to mention jeebus never existed. And the whole "Jews conspired/conspire against christians" is another christian propaganda taught to the sheep only by the church - it is part of the missionary tactic for Replacement Theology. In reality, Jews tried to avoid christians like the plague, and not only because christians in medieval times were so unhygenic that they carried the plague whereas Jewish "ghettos" were more hygenic and hence freer of plague*, but since christians were known to massacre them in pogroms.

Was it not even the once-Jewish convert to christianism - Benjamin Disraeli - that admitted "If Jews are nervous, it is because christians/christianism have made them so". Or something. But see below for the actual news piace on that Vatican priest.

* In medieval times the plague was seen as a Jewish conspiracy against christians: that Jewish ghettos often remained less affected while christian townships extincted was allegedly a Jewish conspiracy. E.g. See historical novelist Thea Beckman's book. Sorry, can't remember which book, I read so many of hers, may even have read them all, but really long ago, when I was a kid. It could be "Triomf van de verschroeide aarde". In any case, it was the book with a chapter where a teenage boy - Mattis from TvdVA was it? :can't remember: - watches a rather pretty Jewish girl and her entire village get massacred in a pogrom by christians who blamed Jews for surviving the plague that devasted the unhygenic christians.)[/color]

cbc.ca/news/world/shadow-of-anti-semitism-hangs-over-vatican-1.247451

found via web.archive.org/web/20130515213026/http://www.freetruth.50webs.org/A7d.htm

Quote:Shadow of anti-Semitism hangs over Vatican - CBC News, 16 March 2000 (last updated Nov 2000)

[color="#0000FF"]The priest designated by the Vatican to oversee the canonization of Pope Pius XII is a German Jesuit, Father Peter Gumpel. In an interview with CBC TV this week, Father Gumpel made comments that are sure to exacerbate the allegations of Catholic anti-Semitism. "It is a fact that the Jews have killed Christ. This is an undeniable historical fact," Gumpel told CBC.

"I have discussed this with a Jewish colleague, a university professor and he said, 'Well, my dear professor,' he said, 'what do you want? Our forefathers found out that Christ was a false prophet, so we killed Him. And then of course, why should we have changed our attitude with regard to those who followed this false prophet'," Gumpel said.[/color]

[color="#800080"](See below.*)[/color]

Those sort of comments were officially disavowed as anti-Semitic by the church more than 30 years ago.

* Notice how the typical catholic priestly liar invented a Jewish colleague - conveniently unnamed, but ensures that the fictive character's opinion is not dismissed by giving him a respectable/authoritative standing: a uni professor no less - and then has the invented Jewish character repeating the libel christianity imputed against Jews (that Jews killed non-existent jeebus) as a "fact", something that only christianism believes in and hence would ever state. (Typical missionary religion. You can see this very same behaviour in India with IIRC Jain Minority Forum's Bal Patil (or else Jamanadas* writing for neo-Buddhism) - declaring in his article that -paraphrasing- 'Tirupati was originally a Jain [*Buddhist] temple and moorti taken over by the wily evil brahmoons for Hinduism. Even the temple brahmins have privately admitted this in full to me.' <- Note same missionary tactic of lying by inventing an unnamed character of the very group that the missionary antagonises, and then alleging that the conveniently invented character conveniently regurgitated the missionary libel against them. TYPICAL missionary tactic.)

Kalavai's book - which sounds good on its own merits - will probably have the same effect ultimately as the countless other attempts to expose christianism have ever had. Especially when directed at modern 'Hindus'. It has to be written and published and made available, of course. But won't get my hopes up that Indians will "this time at least/at last (too late)" learn anything in sufficient numbers let alone act as required.

Hindus' window of opportunity for Hindoodom to survive passed when the gangrene (of self/de-heathenisation and even self-mangling of their heathenism) set in to such a level as to be (IMO) beyond the remedy of even amputation.

Maybe the nightfall is inevitable and just the natural outcome of things. And after all, ours is not the first heathenism to face an end (though our end is actually more of internal cause - self-subversion - than due to christoislamicommunism and christoconditioned-western conspiring and is hence utterly ignominious). We just *thought* that we were "special" or that "this time things will turn out different". They may for the next heathenism. :fingers-crossed:

Messages In This Thread
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-17-2009, 03:39 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-18-2009, 07:05 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-19-2009, 12:31 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-22-2009, 05:03 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-22-2009, 05:13 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-26-2009, 08:36 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-05-2009, 05:43 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-23-2009, 08:17 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-18-2009, 03:52 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-03-2009, 04:40 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-31-2009, 06:05 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 02-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 02-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 03-19-2010, 12:08 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 03-21-2010, 12:31 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 03-30-2010, 09:55 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 04-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-02-2010, 05:23 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-16-2010, 03:44 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-16-2010, 04:03 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-18-2010, 04:15 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-27-2010, 02:24 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 05-28-2010, 11:08 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-12-2010, 12:55 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-15-2010, 03:31 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 07-26-2010, 03:41 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 11-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 12-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 01-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 03-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 06-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-24-2011, 08:39 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 09-22-2011, 07:46 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 11-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-17-2012, 04:24 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 10-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 03-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Husky - 02-23-2014, 08:58 PM
Christian Subversion And Missionary Activities - 6 - by Guest - 08-04-2009, 11:05 AM