• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal
Now we shall discuss another side of the court verdict, even if it may appear unpleasant to many. Many Hundu leaders are considering it as a big victory for the Hindus, but I beg to differ. I apprehend that court verdict may give rise to some form of uproar throughout the country. The court order wants to maintain the present status quo for next three months. When these three months are over, Muslims would raise their demand to hold prayer (namaz) in the one-third portion of the land allotted to them.

Another point I have an issue with is, that there is no mentioning of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and the Trust (called the Ram Janmabhoomi Nyas) in the court verdict. The third party in this case is Lord Ram Himself. Only his devotees have contested the legal battle on His behalf. Who have won the case? The deity of Ramlala Himself? And hence the sanctum of the temple would be the place of idol of Lord Ram, but who will build the temple? It would not be possible for the Deity of Ram to tell someone – “You build the temple”. Who will build the temple? And that would be the moment when government would come into the picture. Hence, as a matter of fact, the organization that started the Ram Mandir movement, who collected funds for building the temple, and went unrecognized in the court verdict.

We have now reached the concluding part of this article. A new phase of the movement soon start, so that the remaining hurdles can be removed fromm the path of the new Temple. The moot question though still is, whether Hindu Samhati (HS) would join the movement? Most people may be amazed to know that, I do not find it right or logical for the HS to join the movement. Many may also be displeased but I am helpless. I cannot lead my comrades and my sympathizers astray. One cannot assure me that another movement for building a temple will ultimately lead to building a temple.

I ask the reader two questions. Firstly, from 1986 to 1992, the movement for temple building was the most wide-spread one after independence. Do the Hindu organizations, at present, have capability of organizing a more wide-spread movement? I can say, no. So, is it now possible to build a temple, by over-coming all the above mentioned hurdles? If it is not possible, then starting a new movement would be meaningless. Then, why should there be a new movement? To speak the truth, simply to gain political mileage, and that is reason why common Hindus considering temple movement a treachery.

In reality, it was true. Only a few people were gathered to join the program. Then we have seen the program of chanting of the victory mantra – “Sri Ram, Jai Ram, Jai Jai Ram” with no visible result. Only one year ago, we have seen the “Vishwa Gau-gram Yatra”. Did any one have seen a result of that movement? (One should notice that both the above mentioned programs reflect an attitude of compromise, not resistance against the well defined adversary). So, it was not possible to build up a movement that we have observed in the decade of 90. If at this moment, we encourage our members to take part in the temple-building movement, that would certainly weaken the struggle for saving West Bengal from Islamization. And that would be suicidal for the Hindus of West Bengal.

In this context, the reader may recall that during the freedom struggle, when the Hindus of East Bengal were fighting against the British colonialists, they did not care that they were going to be landless soon. And as a result, when they obtained freedom, they were turned into refugees. They obtained freedom with partition. But at present, if we focus on temple building, our attention would be shifted from the aim of preserving our geographical boundaries. That would be disastrous for the Hindus of West Bengal.

The reader may also recall, in 1990’s, when the temple-building movement was at its peak, on June 6, 1990, Hindus were driven out en-masse from Kashnir and that too, not by the back door but by a declared policy. So, I ask the hindu leaders – Why the temple movement with its Hindu wakening could not preserve the Hindus’ land in Kashmir? Today, the state of West Bengal is approaching the similar threat. It might become more disastrous that what had happened in Kashmir. A man, whose house has been set on fire, his first and foremost duty is to put out the fire. At that time, it is his most important duty. Hindu scriptures designate such a duty as “Aapat Dharma”. We have to protect our land first and then we shall turn on the problem of temple building. We should not build the temple as refugees. At first, we should stand on our own land with our heads high and then we shall build our temple. So, the Hindus of West Bengal today have to observe the “Aapat Dharma.”

Messages In This Thread
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Guest - 07-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 07-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 09-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 09-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by G.Subramaniam - 09-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 01-20-2014, 06:22 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by Husky - 06-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Islamic Jihadism In West Bengal - by ravish - 10-22-2014, 12:33 PM