• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India
About the Anita Pratap mentioned here:
http://haindavakeralam.com/HkPage.aspx?P...249&SKIN=W
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Muthu
<b>23/02/2009 05:50:23  Anita pratap .... all falls in line </b>
Anita Pratap married to the Norwegian diplomat . Yes all the above converted ones doing all this mess is very evident.
Haindava editors must investigate this.
Read this and one will know. One must investigate the role of Anita pratap, vis a vis Norway in Sri lanka.

http://tamilinsight.org/mydesk/blog/tamil-...y-anita-pratap/ <!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->In the above:
- The Norwegian connection has to do with how Norway has been funding the LTTE.
- The Norwegian government guy working with the LTTE was Eric Solheim - the one who disputed ex-LTTE Karuna Amman when the latter brought it out into the public about how Norway was in fact funding the LTTE. The Norwegians Against Terrorism (NAT) people found out Eric Solheim was the one who was lying and Karuna Amman's accusations were all true.
- In the last link given in the quoteblock above, this Anita Pratap waxes on and on about "Tamil Identity". I'd never heard of her, so I assumed she was Tamil. I was wrong.

Thought I'd look around a bit on who this Anita Pratap was. What I found was predictable and not unanticipated.

<b>Anita Pratap:</b>
- Indian, not Sri Lankan
- journalist. Started in Indian Express. Wrote for Sunday and India Today.
- at one point was a journalist for CNN (no longer) and Time too.
- writer for Outlook

<b>It gets more interesting:</b>
1. She's not Tamil, but from Kerala.
2. She's a Kerala Syrian christian catholic. Of course. Her name - before she married her first husband - is Anita Simon.
3. Her first husband was a Hindu and they had a son called Zubin (after the Parsee orchestra conductor???). They got on badly, divorced and she got custody over their son.
4. She met the Norwegian ambassador to India at some party (on Valentine's day, perchance?) and married him.
5. Guess who the best man at this christoterrorist wedding was? Yes, none other than buddy Eric Solheim.
6. Eric Solheim gifted Prabhakaran - christoterrorist and head of christoterrorist LTTE - a TV, because Solheim apparently knew that christian Prabhakaran was obsessed with watching TV. (Not my interpretation, see data further below.) Sounds like Solheim knew Prabhakaran well enough.
7. Anita Simon still keeps her Hindu ex-husband's surname. Crypto-christianism is important in a christoterrorist's line of work.
8. In 1984, back when her journalistic career was still starting off, Anita Simon became the first person to ever interview Prabhakaran and he became so fond of his christoterrorist link with the press, that he gave her many more interviews to tell his side of the story.
Note how it was in 1984, how she is a christian, how she was still starting up in the field and yet how she magically bagged an interview with a terrorist who hadn't been interviewed yet. It's a miracle! Yes. That must be what it is. Makes one wonder: was Prabhakaran already a (crypto) christian convert by 1984?
9. Deeply moved by the lifestory of the head of the christoLTTE, Anita Simon - like her fellow Kerala Syrian catholic christoterrorist Suzanna Margaret 'Arundhati' Roy - decided to write a book. Called Island of Blood. And yes, it would include her views on Sri Lanka.

So, here's the supporting data for the above.

A. http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/2001102.../above.htm
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>Anita Pratap</b>
Her name would be known the world over to people who take interest in current events, read periodicals or watch TV. She’s been in the print and electronic media for over 20 years, in the forefront covering the <b>Afghan Civil War, the Naga rebellion, the Indo-Pak confrontation on the Siachen Glacier, LTTE’s battles against the Sri Lankan army</b> and much else. She has been <b>on the staff of The Indian Express, India Today, Time and CNN.</b> She has won more awards for journalism, national and international, than any Indian journalist. And she is very easy on the eye: tall and curvaceous.

<b>Anita (nee Simon) was born in Kottayam (Kerala) to Syrian Catholic parents.</b> Her father was an executive with Tatas and had postings in different cities. In 11 years Anita changed seven schools. She took her Senior Cambridge from Loreto, Calcutta, winning all the prizes and topping the list in English. She then joined Miranda House, Delhi. She was again the topper in English literature in BA honours which she passed in 1978. An academic career was wide open to her. Being a restless person, she opted for journalism and took a diploma from Bangalore University. <b>She was immediately taken on by Arun Shourie, then Editor of The Indian Express.</b> After a short stint in Delhi, she asked to be transferred to Bangalore where her parents were living. There she met <b>Pratap Chandran</b>, a senior reporter and married him. He was a Hindu, she a Christian but that posed no problems with parents on either side being Malayalees. Anita Simon became Anita Pratap. A year later their son Zubin was born.

The marriage soon went on the rocks. The divorce was fiercely contested over the custody of the child. Ultimately Anita won because Zubin meant more to her than any other person in the world. Having done all she wanted to do with journalism and reporting for TV channels, <b>Anita turned to making documentary films.</b> She would still have been making documentaries but for a chance <b>encounter with a stranger at a cocktail party at Maurya Sheraton.</b> She left the party early. So did the stranger. They exchanged greetings while waiting for their cars. "Why are you leaving early?" he asked. "I have to be with my son; he is waiting for me. And you?" He replied, "I too have a son at home waiting for me." They got talking. They had much in common: Both were divorcees with sons to look after. They decided to meet again.<b> He was H.E. Arne Walther, Norwegian Ambassador to India, and 15 years older than her. Anita agreed to marry him. Now she is Her Excellency Anita Walther.</b>

I asked her if she had at any time been close to death during her years as reporter. "Many times," she replied with a smile. "In Afghanistan with bombs falling a few feet from me. In Sri Lanka with bullets whizzing past my ear. But once I was in hunt for an authentic story, I lost all fear and went for it."
(She was quite safe: her christoterrorist brethren of the LTTE would have protected her.)

It occurred to me that quite a few Indian women journalists have shown more guts facing danger than their male counterparts: Tavleen Singh bearding Bhindranwale in his den, Pinki Virani cocking the snook at Bombay’s underworld dons, Barkha Dutt interviewing Pakistanis when tensions between the two countries were extremely high.

<b>Anita Pratap has recorded her adventures in Island of Blood: frontline reports from Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and other South Asian Flashpoints (Viking-Penguin).</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->There's a picture of her at the top of the page. Why is the christian terrorist wearing the <i>Hindu</i> sari? Scare warning: more pictures.

<b>Two things about the above article in TribuneIndia:</b>

1. Don't know why Arun Shourie helped her into journalism. "Why not encourage more christosubversion? Seemed like <i>such</i> a good idea at the time." There's still no undoing colossal mistakes even when they were made out of ignorance. Because the repercussions have been that she is now directly connected to Eric Solheim and the Norwegian govt's funding of LTTE, AND she is directly connected to christoterrorist Prabhakaran and his christoLTTE getting sympathy with her christian 'reporting' and her book. And she's been trying to influence "Tamil identity".

2. And what's with this description of her marrying her first husband: "He was a Hindu, she a Christian but that posed no problems with parents on either side being Malayalees." Huh? Since when do Malayalee Hindus randomly intermarry with christoterrorists just 'cause they happen to share the same geographical space?

B. Moving on.
http://www.kalaya.org/files/i021106.pdf
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>Solheim who was the bestman at the wedding</b> of the Indian journalist <b>Anita Pratap, who was the first to interview the convicted murderer Prabhakaran</b>, to the former Norwegian ambassador in India should know his curry powder just as much Prabhakaran knows his gunpowder.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

C. NationMaster (via wackypedia) has the following to say on the page devoted to Prabhakaran. Note how it is very important to the cryptos (from the LTTE no doubt) who wrote the page that they do not mention Prabhakaran's christianism, which is a known fact, see further below. But you can tell they were cryptos who wrote the wacky page on him because they accuse Hindu Dharma of treating women badly and other missionary dawaganda etcetera.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Prabhakaran
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>It is widely known that Prabhakaran is a television addict and that Eric Solheim gifted him a 6 foot television set [11].</b> Erik Solheim (born January 18, 1955 in Oslo, Norway) is a Norwegian politician and the current Norwegian Minister of International Development and an international peace maker involved in resolving the current civil war in Sri Lanka. ...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Copying and pasting the line about the TV has somehow inserted Erik Solheim's data in there as well. Useful.
BTW, really *great* way EriKKK has of going about resolving SL's civil war: by funding the christoterrorist outfit LTTE. After all, it's the *christian* way of 'resolving' conflict.

Same nationmaster link - check this out:
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>Sunday interview</b>
In <b>1984</b>, the Indian newsmagazine <b>Sunday</b> featured an interview with Prabhakaran in its March 11-17 issue. <b>The interviewer was Anita Pratap[12], then a rookie journalist covering the Sri Lanka conflict. Prabhakaran would later offer her many more interviews, allowing Pratap to bring him and his motivations to life. She documented her insights into the conflict in her book Island of Blood: Frontline Reports From Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Other South Asian Flashpoints (2001).</b>

Beyond the obvious publicity that followed, the cover photograph was the first picture of Prabhakaran that the Sri Lankan authorities had even seen.[2] Before the publication, authorities had been using a childhood picture found in a family album.[2]

Though <b>he does not give too many interviews,</b> some of his interviews point to his ideologies and also perspectives on various issues pertaining to Eelam and the struggle for independence.[citation needed]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Doesn't anyone else find all this miraculous?
1984 is significant because it indicates something about Prabhakaran at that point itself.

D. http://www.sandeepweb.com/2004/04/13/servi...-prataps-style/
<b>Servility, Anita Pratap’s Style</b>
April 13th, 2004

Read in full.
In it, Sandeepweb shows how Anita Simon ('Pratap') - writing for Outlook - was trying to push fellow-catholic Priyanka onto the Indian populace and is a big fan of the catholic Queen Sonia besides. <- I hope no one here had a massive attack from this terribly unexpected revelation.
Shows how yet another crypto christian terrorist is trying to implement the Vatican agenda. "But they're all really innocent." Sure they are.

E. As promised: support for the fact that Prabhakaran - head of LTTE - *is* a christian. Example - journalist Sandhya Jain (and Rajeev Srinivasan too) already knows he is:
http://www.peoplesreview.com.np/2006/200...il/c3.html
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Whispers from Kathmandu suggest that Prachanda, would-be President-King of the former Hindu kingdom, is a Christian. There is little reason to doubt these voices, as similar murmurings about LTTE supremo V Prabhakaran proved correct, and Sri Lanka's Tamil Hindus admit that the organisation does not serve their political, economic or cultural interests in any way. Its objective is to provide its covert Western backers a foothold in the region.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->(By the way, Sandhya has since confirmed that Nepal's maoist Prachanda is a <i>christian</i> maoist, because she mentions it quite matter-of-factly in a later article.)

The christoterrorist Anita Simon, her Norwegian ambassador husband, the best man at their wedding Norwegian official Eric Solheim (who ensured his govt was funding the LTTE) and their friends the christoLTTE continue to meddle in Sri Lanka.

This is cryptochristianism: calculated behind-the-scenes destruction of Natural Traditions.

Meanwhile Anita Simon - a KERALA SYRIAN CHRISTIAN - talks about some "Tamil identity" (no mention of Hindu as being an inextricable essential in being Tamizh) at: http://tamilinsight.org/mydesk/blog/tamil-...y-anita-pratap/
Who is she when it comes to Tamizhs anyway? Hindus can speak for Tamizh people, Tamizh Hindus can speak for them. And christos imagine even christo Tamizhs can speak for them. But she is NONE of these things. Who IS she.

<b>ADDED:</b>
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/545294722.cms
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>The island of Anita Pratap</b>
1 Oct 2001, 0248 hrs IST, Sanghita Singh, TNN 

she has moved like a nomad. in the middle of war, crisis and violence... seen children with mangled limbs and their distraught mothers... heard cries of excruciating pain... but gulped it down like a shot of bitter medicine. because anita pratap was busy putting up a brave front, delivering as a journalist, getting news and breaking stories. ‘‘i finally realised that i needed to let it all out. i have come at close quarters with some of the most horrific scenes of life as a war correspondent.’’ thus was born island of blood, anita’s first book, ‘‘a ventilation” she was “desperately seeking’’ which has collected itself through a career chart spanning stints with time magazine and cnn as delhi bureau chief. the emotions were so pent up that when the first reader of the manuscript david davidar (subsequently, the publisher of the book) called, anita was sobbing like a child. ‘‘david said over the phone... it’s brilliant! and i just broke down. through this book, i was actually unfolding part of my life that even my very near ones were not aware of. when zubin, my son read it, he was like ‘mum, you went through all that and i had no clue’. the aim of my book is to be able to humanise conflict, to be able to look at emotions and not simply intellectualise war and violence.’’ to be able to cherish the ordinary and see bounty in life’s little treasures is what anita has learnt through her experiences. ‘‘i have lived life according to my own diktats.’’ and this attitude has helped her realise the bigger picture of life. ‘‘i had zubin at the age of 22. within four years, my marriage broke down and i brought him up as a single parent. i waited till zubin was settled in college... and then, i knew i had to look at myself too. that is when i got married to arne walther.’’ as marital bliss settled in, anita prepared for her next baby looking through the window at the maple tree in blossom back in oslo, her husband’s —and her —new home. island of blood took root there. ‘‘the book has been in the offing since 1987. finally, i thought i had the peace to write it. i went to my parent’s place in kerala and that is where i completed it.’’ a chapter of her completed, anita is drifting into newer territories. a second book is already in the making. ‘‘i can never sit idle. i need to be moving to feel the real self.’’ a nomad no less even now. anita pratap knows how to jump from the island of her own self to reach out.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Vraiment, c'est trop profond pour moi.

Guess I'll cross post the above into the christianism and/or Sri Lanka threads.

Messages In This Thread
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 07:06 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by dhu - 01-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-19-2009, 12:30 AM