• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India
0. Typical christian: urges cryptochristianism and attacks Hindu-dom under a fake persona/Hindu name.

indiafacts.co.in/letter-tn-chief-secretary-seeking-umashankar-ias-dismissal/

by Radha Rajan

Quote:Letter to the TN Chief Secretary seeking Umashankar IAS’ dismissal

Sub: Umashankar IAS must be dismissed and prosecuted under the law

Respected Mr. Chief Secretary, Mr. Home Secretary, Mr. Director-General of Police, namaskar. Smt. Uma Anandan and I wish to place on record our deepest gratitude to Mr. Chief Secretary for issuing notice to Umashankar IAS to desist from undertaking Christian missionary work on the grounds this is conduct unbecoming of a serving IAS officer.

This man when he was Chairman Co-optex removed all pictures of Hindu gods from the office claiming secularism the convenient fig-leaf of all charlatans doing politics of minority-ism. Mr. Chief Secretary, Umashankar is supposed to have said that the Indian Constitution gives religious minorities then right to preach and propagate their religion. This Sir, is only half the truth. The other half of the truth was pronounced by the Supreme Court in the Rev Stanislaus vs Madhya Pradesh, 1977 SCR (2) 611 case when it observed that to propagate does not include proselytising and religious conversion.

Umashankar hiding behind the Constitution says he is free to preach and propagate and how people receive it is their business. Umashankar also claims he is a Hindu by birth and a Christian by faith which is an onion that when pealed has no meaning. People who are born Hindus have been converted by lure of money, bribes, inducements and also by the sword in different periods of history. If he is a Christian “by faith” he is a Christian who because he belongs to the Pallar community hid his caste submitted a fake certificate and exhorted other Dalit Christians also to do the same.

Uma shankar is a fraudster who despite being a Christian failed to legalise his practicing the Christian religion simply to avail of benefits given by the state to Hindu scheduled castes Umashankar was dismissed from the services for submitting a fake certificate to join the IAS, for fraud.

When reinstated in September 2010, he told the media, “All my 11 siblings have all along remained Hindus. But my mother named me Ashok and got it recorded in my SSLC book that I was a Christian Pallar. My father was agitated over that and there used to be a lot of violence at home. Finally, when I was doing my final year in college, my father got me officially converted to Hinduism, changed my name to Uma Shankar and also got it notified in the government gazette.” He added, “My community certificate was verified by state government officials twice, based on a request from the Union Public Service Commission in 1990. On the government’s instruction, the Tirunelveli collector had once again summoned me for yet another inquiry about the community certificate, but the state government has no locus standi to initiate such an inquiry when my employer was the UPSC or the central government. Let me make it clear now. For the past two years, I am a practising Christian. However, I have not changed my religion legally.”

Speaking to the media in Tirunelveli on 21 September 2010 on the issue of reservation for dalit Christians, he advised Hindu Dalits to convert to Christianity personally and remain as Hindus officially (legally), to enjoy reservation benefits. “I have been a Christian for the past two years. However, while joining the service, I was a dalit Hindu,” he boasted. He urged the dalits to go out of the Hindu fold, that “promotes untouchability”, but be careful not to mention this in their certificates. “Be baptised but don’t get the certificate. Go to churches of your choice but don’t sign in the church records.” Mr. Umashankar called for a constitutional amendment to extend benefits to dalits Christians.

As the two attachments which I append with this mail attest, Umashankar is a snake-oil salesman, a religious charlatan who wants people to convert to Christianity with the threat that the Christian God sent tsunami upon the world as punishment for worshiping false gods.

Umashankar not only must be dismissed from the services for his threat and for his religious view but also thrown in prison for asserting by implication that Hindus worship”false gods”. Hindus cannot be blamed for protesting against this charlatan. To avert any further worsening of law and order situation in TN, we the undersigned request Mr. Chief Secretary to place a gag order against Umashankar, and if he fails to adhere to the notification, to be dismissed from service and prosecuted under the law for insulting the religious sentiments of Hindus.

Yours’ truly,

Radha Rajan, Author, Political Analyst and Animal activist

Uma Anandan, Activist.

28th January, 2015

Better than firing him would be to ship him and any other christos in his family one-way to TSP.

But firing him (and all his cryptochristian relations preferrably) would be the minimum.

1. indiafacts.co.in/foreign-funding-details-evangelical-organizations-kerala/

via haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?PageID=19416

Goes with the following links archived in the christianism thread:

Quote: indiafacts.co.in/list-chennai-based-evangelical-organizations-receiving-foreign-funding/

indiafacts.co.in/how-many-suresh-mondithokas-prey-daily-on-tirumala/ (see also the comments section)

indiafacts.co.in/foreign-fcra-funding-conversion-reinvested-within-india-part-1/

indiafacts.co.in/fcra-funding-expose-part-2-evangelists-buying-land-india/ (see also the comments section)

indiafacts.co.in/soul-harvesting-onsite-offshore-business-model/

indiafacts.co.in/evangelical-ngo-operation-mobilizations-foreign-funding/

indiafacts.co.in/exposing-evangelism-indiafacts-impact-stories/

indiafacts.co.in/foreign-fcra-funding-conversion-reinvested-within-india-part-1/

indiafacts.co.in/fcra-funding-expose-part-2-evangelists-buying-land-india/ (see also the comments section)

2. More on supercreep Sheldon Pollock (keep wanting to say Sidney Pollock, confused by Sidney Sheldon and Sidney Pollack):

indiafacts.co.in/twenty-statements-sheldon-pollock-india-hinduism-sanskrit/

3. indiafacts.co.in/census-2011-religious-imbalance-worsens/

Analysis based on the crumbs of 2011 census data dropped by christomedia. Christomedia of course only mentioned islam - and probably the figures are not honest here either - and kept deliberate silence on christian figures* (but American missions have proclaimed that India now has 150 million christians infesting it - should all be sent back to TSP.)

* Comparable to how India's christomedia mentions cases of islamic terrorism and criminality in India when it has to, but whitewashes them. But christomedia maintains a studied silence on christian terrorism and mass-criminality in India. <= The fact that the same is happening with the carefully guarded secrets of the 2011 census is yet another indication of how christianism has control not just of christomedia but at very high levels in India.

BTW, Hindoos in India would be a very small number now. After accounting for cryptochristos (not just christian "dalits") and communists - both being christians who tend to keep Hindu names for public purposes - and discounting non-Hindoo Indics (Buddhists etc), and being forced to not count Hindoos who no have been brainwashed by christoism to view their religion as distinct from Hindoo heathenism (then again, certain "Hindu" nationalists did threaten that there is no such thing as Hindus - and hence Hinduism - unless Hindoos regarded Jains and Buddhists and Sikhs as Hindus too, so I suppose this development is just desserts for them),

after all that, the most imperative thing to do is to discount all the gangrene: new-ageists, Bauddhified, non-heathen, de-heathenised entities. I.e. all those that dumped tradition and invented their own thing in the assumption that any elective nonsense must be regarded as Hinduism too.

Whatever they want, as Hindu means anything and means anyone Indian (including christoislamics), so yeah, gangrene is about as "Hindu" as christoislamics are.

But what heathens would want to know is the number of Hindoos, i.e. Hindu heathens, in India (traditionalists) still in their ethnic ancestral religion (obviously not counting alien dabblers, whose ancestral religion is something else). The number of Hindoos is I think much lower. And, let's be frank, they're the only ones that matter, since the only reason anyone pretends to be concerned about the developments seen in each census is because of heathenism and heathenism alone (no one cares about new-ageism, except new-ageists).

The internet is not a good indication of the ratio of Hindoos to Hindus (which latter includes gangrene). On the internet it is 1:100 or even 1:500.

On the ground - at least in my and neighbouring states - it was higher. [On temple premises in India's temples it used to be 100%, but now aliens, dabblers and BR-type new-ageists have started to invade temples, so let's say 90%.]

I'd estimate optimistically that the % of Hindoos=heathens of the Hindu religion in India is 35% if not less. (Takes into account the correlation between angelsk-speaking and de-heathenisation.)

The percentage of christians in India is definitely the 150 million=15% as American missions have claimed and probably more. (Not because American evangelicals didn't exaggerate, but because this is offset by catholic and other cryptochristians.)

The percentage of islamics in India has to take into account both infiltration from TSP-E and TSP-W as well as their deliberately multiplying at a high rate all these years for their planned demographic jihad (which is more likely to happen when "Hindus" in India become a minority or on par with christians, at which point christianism will feel the jihad no less). I'd say islam is at 15% to 18%.

So with about 30% to 35% of India as christoislamic, the number of other minorities (Parsee, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist) at a negligeable 5% [even if neo-Buddhists really ought to be counted with christoislamania], the non-christian communists may be at 1-2% at most, the number of non-crypto i.e. actual atheists/genuine non-religious may be at 2% too [these are the ones that don't leech off heathenism labels],

that leaves 55% to "Hindus" and other heathens (NE Shamanists are miniscule because of christianism and Bon is probably just a percentage of a percentage). Of the say 53% "Hindus", many would be the modern agnostics or atheists who insist on the "Hindu" label - these are the kind that like to freeload off heathenism on the "Hindu" ticket, probably because they want to claim Hindu "civilisation" - who'd be at least 10% if not 15%. Then there's new-agey entities and subversionists who'd be say 10%.

So, yeah, 35% at most for actual Hindoo heathens (and other heathens) is a very optimistic estimate.

"Unity" nonsense is NOT relevant. What matters, all that matters, is *heathenism* and hence the number of heathens: for any heathen population, it is of interest - and for Hindoos, it is moreover of great importance - to discover the actual number of Hindoo heathens in India. It would give a realistic view of how great the loss has been to Hindoo-dom from all forms such as de-heathenisation, subversion and other alienation. It also indicates what Hindoo heathens yet stand to lose.

Of course, heathens are not the only ones interested in knowing this number. More interested is christianism (it is the whole reason for christianism's subversion and psyops and miseducation programmes: to de-heathenise people.) So of course christianism wants to know. Sure, christianism already knows it has been quite successful, but it would very much like to now the quantitative value of that success.

But that's exactly the sort of information that any census of religion in India wouldn't ever provide. Besides, no new-agey or bauddhified or otherwise subverted Hindu would tick "new-ageist/Bauddified/otherwise subverted", after all, despite how even non-Indian heathens like Taoists can recognise non-heathen 'Hindus' easily.

Messages In This Thread
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 07:06 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by dhu - 01-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-19-2009, 12:30 AM