• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India
rajeev2004.blogspot.com

Quote:Wednesday, April 01, 2015

two part essay on #deepstate, #axisofevil. summary: modi under rol attack

firstpost.com/india/us-deep-state-indias-daughter-india-now-part-new-axis-evil-2152087.html and

firstpost.com/india/western-deep-states-assault-india-2180637.html

--

sent from samsung galaxy note, so please excuse brevity

Posted by nizhal yoddha at 4/01/2015 09:08:00 AM No comments: Links to this post

Reactions:

Archiving links. Good to read.

But wish Modi wouldn't just 'keep concentrating on development', contrary to Rajeev's suggestion.

In reading the above, found the following comment.

Then visited some other pages and moved on to other sites and found the same sorts of comments. Also below.

I note others invited this ... 'phenomenon'. (Another thing to thank them for.)

1. firstpost.com/india/western-deep-states-assault-india-2180637.html

Quote:Kanal Shah a day ago

Every Desi is a "Hindu," whether they worship Shiva in Tamil Nadu, Krishna in Gujarat, or Christ in Kerala. Classifying Indian or Hindu culture as a rape culture is an insult to 1.6 billion people who have a fairly uniform cultural consciousness despite the religious plurality. No matter who we worship (if we worship) in the future, we will always be Indian/Hindu. Saying rape is inherent to our culture is ludicrous and is akin to telling us we must hate who we are and who our ancestors were. We will never acquiesce. We have an identity as a culture, something those in the West lack. If they single us out as enemy, it is clear any nonmaterial (non-coercive) influence they have will evaporate.

(So, just like the "Hindu" vocalists who argued that Shaivam and Vaishnavam and other subcommunities of Hindoo heathenism are as equidistant to each other as each is from Buddhism and Jainism etc, christians have twigged that it follows that the same must be *equally* true of their religion as is true of Buddhism and Jainism.

In other words, proponents of the first can't blame christians for saying what "Hindu" vocalists did: that there is no such thing as Hindoo heathenism.

Good.

And *when* this problem grows, it may choke the people - and their guaranteeably subverted progeny to come - who started it.)

2. firstpost.com/india/india-will-have-the-largest-muslim-population-in-the-world-by-2050-says-study-2184389.html

Quote:उलटा खोपड़ी •

Muslims have already taken the first step towards this when they accepted Shiva as the first prophet of Islam and Mohammad as the last prophet of Islam.

(What? Shiva as the first prophet? How? Wah?)

•

•

Share ›

Show 1 new reply

−

उलटा खोपड़ी •

Hindus already do and should be encouraged to visit Church and Mosque too along with Temples and Gurudwaras. And Temples should accept Christians and Muslims if they visit temples.

(Must be a multicultural moron who doesn't know what the 1st commandment and the one against idolatry means.

But the recommendation is consonant with something else: It could be argued as true, since all "temple kultur" is the same, no?, by virtue of involving the word temple (or by extension, any type of religious building - I mean, why discriminate/why start distinguishing now)? <- Using other "Hindus'" logic.)

3. opindia.com/2015/03/a-christian-responds-to-a-christian-who-felt-he-was-a-stranger-in-his-own-country/

Quote:sujay [in response to] southernwonder • 15 days ago

Arvind Ravisun and Southern wonder - I think you guys got your facts wrong. Hinduism is NOT a religion - Its a way of life. I think you need to read teh Veda's and the BG In the history of the world, at any point of time, there was always one or another religion/culture including christian, Hindu's, Islam, ect trying to spread their own influence depending on whose in Power.

And as for Ravisun Comment "you converts have no right to seduce young kids to bible and be a stooge to a foreign boy from bethlehem... and yet eat , shit , live and enjoy bharat mata's largesse, do all antics to deface our culture" - First, regardless of your religion, are Women Respected in this country, Do you follow rules, Are people in India considerate about each other or they are just focused on themselves, How rampant is bribing, How rampant is caste-ism, How many people pay their taxes - And you call that Indian culture - give me a break my man, clearly you dont know what your talking.

And as for Hindus being Industrial Scale of conversion to Christian - And I thought the total population of Christianity in India is under 2% and you call that Industrial Scale ? Your kidding right ?

Did you know that "As per the Government Rules - If an ST or SC becomes a christian, he loses all his rights of being an ST or SC " - is that Ethical on the part of the Indian Government ?

•

•

(One of the comments seen in response follows below. Clearly the response didn't notice how it is many "Hindu" vocalists themselves who already deliberately, very consciously defined/argued "Hindu" as anything goes. And moreover some vehemently denied there was such a thing as Hindoo heathenism, unless other Indic missionary religions were equally related. So, no wonder christians should think they're as equidistant to Shaivam as Vaishnavam is. Quite like those who argued the same about Buddhism (or Jainism).

And non-heathen Indian nationalists defined Hindu in Hindutva in unheathen terms, so they could still piggyback/freeload on the "heritage" of heathenism too.)

Quote: Share ›

Donny Raja [in response to] sujay • 14 days ago

Wow! Hinduism is not a religion but a way of life? Ho convenient for the Christian/Moslem skum bags like you to twist the facts and justify conversion! So we have "Hinduu Christians", "Hindu Mosloems", etc. now? Whoever told you that? We have read Vedas/Upanishads, etc. THey form the basis for what is presently called Hinduism. If you claim to be a Hindu Christian, then why do not you follow Vedas? Why a desert evil cult book Bible which is alien to India? You are blabbering about like a headless chicken about bribery, etc. You confused, converted filth, get this straight! Corruption has nothing to do with culture/religon/country. All Christian countries including USA/UK/Italy are all corrupt. You slave need to live in those societies to realize it. It is perfectly ethical for a converted SC/ST aH0le like you lose benefits. Your cult is supposed to be casteless. You cannot have teh cake and eat it too. We Hindus will never let you Christian magg0ts rule us again. Cry fox over fake oppression allegations. We can see through your anti-national evil schemes! We will expose your fake Son of God and your fake, political ideology called Christianity!

•

•
Poor Donny Raja, who does not know that the people who started this as far closer to home. Wonder if he'll do the thing that Hindu nationalists/vocalists are famous for: agree if someone they like says it.

After all, even very popular vocalists argued just so, though they stopped short of including christoislam.

There was a very appropriate phrase in that Lay of Beleriand - the one on Turin - where IIRC Glaurung tells Niniel that the worst crime of Turin she would feel in herself. (Context: Turin was Niniel's brother - both of them were amnesiac, courtesy of the nasty Glaurung, an evil dragon, the nemesis of Turin - and Turin had married Niniel under their spell of amnesia and she was now pregnant. <- Yes, Tolkien wrote on incest and in a high faux-epic too. Despite this, I always thought it was a great story, a good but typical tragedy - Tolkien was channeling archetypal stories of various European-heathen-style epic genres. The central theme was that everybody who ever liked Turin and so wasted their time on him came to a horrible end/was in a way betrayed by Turin. But I liked his sword too, which saner others understandably didn't trust though it appealed to Turin as a kindred-spirit: the blade that Turin finally asked to drink his own blood, when he fell on it at last. To which this sword, Gurthang (was it?), replied - in a predictably cold voice - that it would gladly drink his blood in memory of all those who died wrongly by it in Turin's hands: Turin always meant well, yet nevertheless [accidently/under a curse] killed everyone who ever loved him. 'Twas, ultimately, by the curse of Morgoth on all his house. And while Morgoth's Glaurung was a formidable adversary - nary a truth ever made it from his forked tongue, though in the end IIRC some tactically uttered truths sufficed to kill off both Turin and Nienor - yet Turin was himself the one who ended up messing up the lives of and then causing the demise of all near and dear to him. No matter how great and capable they were, he was their Achilles' Heel. His curse engulfed all who willingly associated with him.)

Like his sister/wife - who IIRC tossed her pregnant self off a cliff, due to Glaurung's machinations of (from memory) taking back the amnesiac spell he put on her - Turin also kills himself. And from memory, the lay ends, having intimated how all this evil too is the fault of Morgoth's nastiness. Should really read the books again, at least it is better than the other modern crap that passes for literature or fantasy these days, with the exception of E Asian heathen fantasies that are at times better. Don't particularly like dark and dreary, excepting Macbeth class stuff - supernatural tragedies, I suppose they are - which have their own aesthetics/attraction and are oddly haunting in some way :berserk:, and which have their own internal logic/make sense within their own settings and rules.)

But anyway, while there are certain other parallels in the above story relevant to Hindus' plight (which I don't want to press, as I have underhanded reasons for summarising some key points of the lay here - why else would it be here?), I mean to literally apply the phrase which made me bring it all up in the first place: If Donny Raja finds out who are the original authors of this problem - which he mistakenly assumes is a new christian confabulation - he will feel the worst crime within himself/realise that it was perpetrated by people closest to him and whom he trusted: that it is the "Hindu" vocalists that have stabbed him and his community with their total lack of foresight and criminal idiocy.

4. And also from

opindia.com/2015/03/a-christian-responds-to-a-christian-who-felt-he-was-a-stranger-in-his-own-country/

Quote: Rajat Bhatia Joseph C • 14 days ago

I am a Stephanian and my Father was a Stephanian too. However, I will NOT be sending my daughter who is BOTH a Hindu and a Russian Orthodox Christian (like her Mother) to St Stephen's College, despite the fact that I am a good friend of the Principal, a very nice man.

Reason, St Stephen's College is NO LONGER the St Stephen's College it was in my Father's time and in my time. Today, St Stephen's is 50% reserved for Christians while in my Father's time and my time this kind of bizarre reservation did NOT exist.

When I studied in St Stephen's College, YOUR RELIGION WAS NEVER AN ISSUE. We never felt like we were in a Christian College. We were simply happy and proud to be in College where Sanskrit Honors was taught along with English Honors and where a meritocracy existed. We were the BEST COLLEGE in INDIA for many years because St Stephen's admitted the BEST STUDENTS in the country. Alas, this does NOT happen any more.

Yeah, I suppose with the "Hindu means anything" - from heathen to atheist and alien - it should, by extension, be equally compatible with christianism. Even witin a single person. No?

And as we can see, the "Hindu" who wrote the above finds no issue with this, as he does not think it ridiculous, impossible and an oxymoron that his daughter is a "Hindu and a christian". [Then again, cryptoBuddhists or Bauddhified kept saying that Shaivas could be Buddhists too: that the Shaiva Brahmana (i.e. Hindoo) who had the Bodh Gaya temple built "must have been a Buddhist" via the concocted "it could be a Shaiva Buddhist" oxymoron.]

Need to get out of this "Hindutva" t/crap that forcibly lumped Hindoo heathenism with unheathenisms like the missionary Indic religions and other Indic atheists - ancient and modern. (Since Hindu means anything - not even just plain ethnic Indian either, but alien anythings: Elst is an alien atheist occasional neo-pagan [yet oxymoronically non-theist too] who has now been allowed to encroach on the word Hindu. It is apparently a very "Hindu" thing to say - since Elst did and he's a Hindu - that what the MBH "actually" reveals is that Krishna is a womanizer, and everything he said before that Donigers and other anti-Hindus have also said, but ethnic 'Hindu' vocalists have since said them too, "therefore" it must be okay.

But with Elst et al's inclusion, "Hindu" has become more universal than that word "pagan". Paganus originally meant ethnic Roman - son of the soil - implicitly of the Hellenistic religion, which became explicit vis-a-vis christianism, that alien religion, which was/is not of Roman physical and mental nativeness. But over time, christianism made the ethnic religious identifier - "pagan" - into a universal term for "polytheistic idolator", a label specifically rejected by other heathenisms and even other heathens who were Hellenes: the Greek Hellenes. But now 'Hindu' means Buddhist, Jain, ancient Indian atheist schools, modern Indian atheist nationalist of Hindutva (nationalism as replacement for Hindoo heathenism), plain ethic 'Indian' hence referring equally to christoislamics with any degree of Indian ancestry, alien atheists, alien dabblers, alien subversionists.

Good. "Hindu" vocalists did argue it was all equidistant. Well, now there is more to be equidistant from.

Hindoo heathens then fall under "Miscellany", since anything is "Hindu".)

If - courtesy the replacement ideology that is Hindutva/nationalism (or the "universal Indic religion" that lumps every Indic religion into "Hindu") - if courtesy that, Hindoos can't get out of the "Hindutva" trap that lumps them with every other religion and unheathen under the sun (certainly the sun in India), then, it should be allowed to snowball. It will probably kill Hindoos. Their prospects are bleak as it (thanks to gangrene again). But the "Hindus" (meaning anything) did it. They started it. They argued for it. (And they never saw the problem of what they argued.) May they therefore - and forever - feel it too. Some crimes are unforgivable. Colossal stupidity is one. Especially when it transcends suicide and forces suicide on the collective (the very collective it ironically denied).

Well, let's look at the silver lining: I'm so happy I didn't start this problem. Because it means I don't need to fix this either (it's other people's direct fault, and they can tell their progeny that too). Which is all that really matters. Because it's a horrible, horrible mess to clean up. AIT/oryanism/dravoodianism/psecularism class horrible. (So wonder if it, too, won't ever go away like all those others? 'Cause I did notice how modern Indians only get mired in more and more memes, but never get out of a single one. <- Another tell-tale sign of a population destined for... the history books. <- Oh how diplomatically I put that. Note: Dodo birds also have an entry in books that concern the natural history of the world.)

The actual reason for this post was to archive:

rajeev2004.blogspot.com

Quote:Wednesday, April 01, 2015

two part essay on #deepstate, #axisofevil. summary: modi under rol attack

firstpost.com/india/us-deep-state-indias-daughter-india-now-part-new-axis-evil-2152087.html and

firstpost.com/india/western-deep-states-assault-india-2180637.html

--

sent from samsung galaxy note, so please excuse brevity

Posted by nizhal yoddha at 4/01/2015 09:08:00 AM No comments: Links to this post

Reactions:

Messages In This Thread
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 07:06 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by dhu - 01-19-2009, 12:12 AM