• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India
This post is hyper SPAM, except for the links at the very end, which do belong in this thread.

1. indiafacts.co.in/list-of-indian-nuclear-scientists-who-died-mysterious-deaths/

I can't believe no Indian says it outright - you know it's true: AmeriKKKa (and its UK/Euro sidekicks) is behind this. They may have Indian traitors in their pockets to get intell on who is doing what, whereabouts, etc or even some of the dead may have been murdered by Indians/Pakis in the pay of the alien demons, but the mastermind and the chessplayer is the west.

For one moment, Indians may be honest. I know modern morons don't want to fingerpoint christoislam in anything. But I didn't know there was a taboo on fingerpointing the oh-so-obvious hand (and foreign interests) of the west too. The fact remains:

The christowest killed all these "mysteriously" - one might say miraculously - "dead" Indian nuclear scientists.

[Just like the hitjobs on many politicos - often mentioned by the Rajeev2004 blog - had the same signature as the handiwork of the Vatican/mafia: anyone who has read American Atheists' Flashline - from years before the recent book on Vatican Bankers - about how that previous vatican banker Calvi and others were murdered by the Vatican's right hand=mafia, would know there was too much of a similarity in the style of hits of important Indian politicians. <- Already spammed about this in detail in a post long ago.

In fact, the west and the Vatican reduce to one entity/one interest. They have colluded often enough in the past to topple govts and nations, to manipulate them, to subvert them, to blackmail them. All with the purpose of controlling their destinies and making these conform to western/Vatican desires.]

2. indiafacts.co.in/10-months-of-narendra-modi-government-an-assessment/

where Gautam Sen appraises (and largely praises) Modi's governance so far.

Here is the first comment, which I sort of agree with (except I'd reduce the D- to a full truancy, not to mention that that subject should have been first priority):

Quote: malavika • 20 days ago

Modi Govt performance according to me.

Economy A

Foreign Policy A+

Domestic Policy A

Black money A-

Narrative/Agenda setting C.

Here he needs to use his supposed ruthlessness on the media mafia. These folks have a lot

of skeletons in their closet. Modi admin must throw the rule book at them

Hindu Concerns D-.

There is no progress in the illegal immigration and instead the oppressive Adhaar card is being legitimized even though in cities like Delhi there are more Adhaar card holders than residents. In India there is no data base for criminals but we want a database of private info of law abiding citizens. Also Article 30 which discriminates against Hindus is still on books. This discrimination against Hindus is still continuing. No progress on Sadhvi case and releasing Hindu temples from the clutches of govt.

(Not sure if in that final sentence, Malavika means the W Bengal Sadhvi who was gangraped by christo(islamic)s. Or Sadhvi Pragya, who was illegally held and tortured by the christian inquisition for 6.5 years. If the latter, then, just this month Sadhvi Pragya was allegedly released, but on bail - aka until new "evidence" against her is suddenly manufactured by christianism. Unlikely christianism will have to worry about her sticking around for long: IIRC I heard the Sadhvi is suffering from cancer. A la Ramana Maharshi I think it was. (IIRC Hindoos had protested that the Sadhvi's condition was neglected=exacerbated by the christian inquisition/incarceration. C.f. Mohammed Afzal-class terrorists/jihadi war criminals receiving chicken biryani in prison and lakhs worth of free hospital treatment funded by Hindu taxpayers' money). I hope the Sadhvi will have a peaceful passing into moksha. I'd have once said 'don't die', but 'Hindutva' has made it Everyone for Themselves: no point in her expending any efforts to give illumination to an ingrate de-heathenised 'nationalist' India that did -let's be honest- Nothing to protect or defend her from false allegations, outright torture, imprisonment and - as per news reports - sexual abuse by the christian inquisition. Moral: don't defend the bogey called 'Hindutva', since it will kill not just your heathenism but you too.)

Anyway.

Modi doesn't know how important - how crucial - for national and greater interests is the "Hindu concerns" subject for which Malavika gave a D- despite his total truancy in it. I think he has no clue/has no idea about the actual priorities: tomorrow IS too late for Hindoo dom, and as a small consequence of that, there will be even fewer to idiotically fall for voting for BJP as their last hope. No christoislamics need vote for BJP, you know. They can vote for anyone: at minimum, all kowtow to them. Though other parties are more often by, for and of christoislamicommunism.

(The only alternative is that Modi/BJP is aware, but then that would mean he is deliberately disinterested, and which would make *him* part of the anti-Indian nexus himself. Which seems less likely than him being clueless.)

If Modi really is - as his fervent believers say - waiting to protect Hindoo interests some years hence, to futilely attempt to turn the tide of what would have been happening on his watch between his election and that time, then he is less shrewd and sensible than people paint him as: a stitch in time saves nine. And what will happen not even in a couple of years, but has already happened in this 10-/11-month, is something no visible vocalists/nationalists (incl those in power) can easily reverse, if at all they could manage it.

(* Maybe they will say Modi was planning to show his true pro-Hindoo colours in a 2nd term, but "sadly" he didn't get elected because Hindoos "lost faith too soon". That excuse won't wash.)

There was an article at indiafacts, sarcastically representing the alleged 'avg' disappointed Modi voter: having merely gone out once to vote for Modi, the voter expected him to repay them with Instant Miracles. Modi having failed to bring his voters the moon in return for their easy vote, they have turned on him (as ingrates), said the article.

But the sarcasm concealed some important details: the Hindoo's disappointment is not that of the avg nationalist or (de-heathenised) middleclass voter of BJP who are all sitting pretty in safety.

And the ability to vote the BJP was All the power the Hindoo had against christoislamicommunist, which holds Hindoos hostage with a grip like a vice: Hindoodom is drawing its dying breath, but a few decades remain (not counting new-ageists and reconstructionists who will live somewhat longer still). It is at such a late time that Hindoos - knowing or unknowing of their truly bleak future - cast their desperate vote for the BJP, since there never was another choice for them.

Further Hindoos in W Bengal risked their lives - and some came within an inch of losing it, waylaid as they were by islamanics - to vote for the BJP.

So no, it wasn't a cheap thing at all.

Modi has repaid them by Not doing anything for Hindoo-dom. It is NOT too much for Hindoos to expect that a party deceptively calling itself "Hindu" nationalist should actually be Hindu, rather than using that label to fool Hindoos. It is NOT too much for Hindoos to expect that there would be some sense of indebtedness to Hindoo-dom in BJP and that they felt it was the native religion, realised it is very factually dying (partly even thanks to their idiot policies over the decades), and that they owe it to do something to reverse this trend as far as they could humanly try.

Instead, Modi/BJP have gone out of their way to do Nothing.

Hindoos in W Bengal*, despite voting BJP and despite BJP being in power, are still being genocided and ethnically cleansed - nothing has changed, despite their pathetically, brutally disappointed hopes. So no, the sarcasm by people writing articles from their comfortable armchair - nowhere near the frontlines of the one-sided war (aka genocide) waged by christoislamania against Hindoos - who pretend that the voting was easy and that Hindoos have no right to make "unreasonable" demands is invalid (and is criminal neglect of the actual facts of the situation).

* Modi will be able to save them not at all. Because the fake spin on Godhra hangs over him. Using the riots over Ayodhya and fresher riots over Godhra, Modi and all the BJP were made a liability to Hindoos by the west: the BJP will be blamed for any self-defence by Hindoos (if any such ever happens) against the relentless christoislamic jihad. But then Hindoos will have no one to vote for. Yet even with BJP in power, nothing will be done to protect the Hindoos. It is not actually a catch-22 for the BJP: there is a right course of action and there is a wrong one. They could simply do the Right thing - saves the lives being silently genocided and ethnically cleansed by christoislam (thanks to christomedia's collusion with jihad) - and then say Screw You to the US which is just waiting for the Indian govt to take the bait, and plan for any repercussions.

But Modi - almost like the christomedia - seems happy to ignore the ongoing genocide, both in Hindoo persons and their religio-cultural genocide.

He was elected against impossible odds. So yeah, there are impossible expectations made of him. But he should at least TRY to live up to them. Which he won't do. He ignores the elephant in the living room, careful to remain secular at all hours (despite the christomedia only painting him more and more the villain with false stories like the christian self-inflicted church attacks and nun gangrape). The christomedia - Indian and international - will clearly manufacture crimes against Modi, since they can't pin actual cases of Hindoo self-defence against christoislamic terrorism against him and the BJP. Again: BJP is damned either way. They should at least do the Right Thing while they're still in power. Because the minute they lose power, all hell is going to break loose for Hindoos: christoislamaniacs will be more confident than ever that they can get away with anything because not even a "Hindu nationalist" party was willing to do zip all for Hindoos, but rather fell in line perfectly with christoislamic demands to extreme anti-Hindu secularism (e.g. Ghar Wapasi although not yet proscribed all over India is totally tied down, whereas forced conversions to christoislamania are still full-steam ahead). Christianism will finally enact the pending "Only the Hindoo majority can ever be held accountable for rioting/christoislamic 'minority' is always the victim of Hindoos" Act etc. They *will* liquidate all Hindoo temples, by takeover and by increased looting. And they have already shown they will kill Sadhus and cut the sacred threads of Hindoo priests and the Thaali of Hindoo wives.

BJP does OWE Hindoo-dom and Hindoos. There is NO BJP and certainly no nationalism without Hindoos. Nationalism dies within one or two generations in de-heathenised Indians (subsequent generations secularise/get christo-conditioned, people may try to disprove this pattern, but I have many examples for my evidence). Hindoos are the only real, assured nationalists. The only nationalists in India. Everyone else is selfish in their interests (seeking to implement their own vision/de-heathenising replacements, a la Hindutva, for which they have to hijack Hindoos to their cause, like christo-LTTE did in SL), while other "Indians" are playacting at being "minorities" while actually being a threat to the nation and its native inhabitants.

India is factually in a state of civil war already. Instead of recognising that, Modi wants to continue to fuel it (and take sides) by trying to compensate with increased secularism. When will BJP get it through their heads? Christoislamania and communism are fundamentally anti a Hindu India. They WILL work with the global ummah and christowest. They will forever be against the BJP as long as the BJP does not roll over and do the US' bidding, the way UPA/KKKangress did. BJP can do it easily: just suppress Hindoo heathenism and promote christoislamicommunism in all the ways the KKKangress did. Because the west knows - but BJP doesn't - that the only true nationalism in India is Hindoo heathenism, that the only real resistance (hence threat) to western hegemony is Hindoo heathenism. Everyone else gets subverted and eventually falls in line to western storytelling on India - rewriting its past and writing its future - but Hindoos don't.

Whatever. BJP/Modi should continue to do nothing. But if they Ever dare to suddenly realise their culpability in extincting heathenism in India (by allowing its extinction by means of ignoring its dire need, for which need the BJP was ironically elected), they may hang themselves and know that they will Never be forgiven (and not just by Hindoos) and that they will forever be ostracised from all of heathendom. People have a right to commit betrayal even of such proportions. But they should commit it consciously as they have no right to forgiveness. Attempts to crawl back are not allowed. Attempts to seek a peaceful life in heathenism upon retirement after doing nothing to protect its downfall while in power is not allowed. There are no do-overs for some mistakes, after all. We are all bound by these rules. Jai-Chand will never be anything more than a traitor.

For those seeking redemption: they can make like Constantine and accept jeebus. The Hindoo response is the same as the GrecoRoman temple priests had for Constantine: he is not welcome to their temples anymore nor can claim absolution, because his crimes far exceeded that which heathenism/the Gods can forgive. (He set in motion the christianisation of the world, from which the world is yet reeling. Forever thereafter reeling, it almost feels like.)

3. indiafacts.co.in/narendra-modi-stands-between-indias-breakup/

Gautam Sen has written again, sounding more worried than usual even for him: this time to warn of a sudden anti-Modi twitter movement of disenchanted possibly working for foreign interests. (I don't follow Indian nationalist tweets as much as I should - if I want to remain up to date - but from what I have noticed, I have not observed much disenchantment at all if any, whether this be genuine or planted. I have observed more disappointed and grumbling commenters at indiafacts and they are far exceeded by Modi's loyal voters, who still insist he will pull a hatrick at the end of the day (the day after Hindoos have extincted, presumably.)

He warns that a threat to Modi's life may come suddenly and have major political and social ramifications: that this or other opportunities may be set in motion (by the west and its minions TSP and in India) to de-stabilise and disintegrate India.

He gives no reasons why modern India should Not destabilise: barring the Hindoos of course, it is entirely under the thrall of subversions (dravoodianism, oryanism no less, replacement theologies - even such as those espoused by Bauddhified "Hindu" nationalists) and marred by the mushrooming of enemies (christoclass meme). Every subversion that has been planted, took (to the modern Indian psyche). India has already been turned into mere geography in the minds of many Indians, to be united only in the future and only by christianism (in which case a willing slave to the christowest) or by islam (in which case also to be used by the christowest). Oryanists/IE-ists and dravoodianists have both together essentially affirmed that India is neither held together by ethnicity nor by religio, only by imposition of alien ethnicity and alien religion. This is their thing. Let them live with the repercussions of their own making/choosing.

Sen provides few solutions. He foresees that the army will be very busy in India, but that any fickleness on their part (secularism/willingness to negotiate with christoislam and its alien masters) will result in yet more treachery.

Some solutions to insurgency and especially overt attacks by foreign nations (say TSP/BD) have easy solutions that none will implement (though I would):

- The first is resolved by a government willing to purge the Indian armed forces of people with allegiances that go against the nation's interest (i.e. christoislam) and give the Indian armed forces the right to take christoislamic terrorists/insurgents head-on and leave none standing in the end. (A.o.t. to the sort of princely treatment given to mass war criminal christo-communist Binayak Sen.)

- The second problem is what India's nukes should have been for. Nukes as mere deterrents won't deter TSP. I'd use the nukes. As soon as there is any largescale islamic surgency in India - with or without Pak hand - I'd nuke TSP E and W, and let the ummah in India - and the worldwide ummah too - know I meant business too. Indian mujahideen WILL feel demoralised if TSP is nuked. And people will be shocked at how many Indian islamic shake-nines apostasise readily at that point - and will openly convert to one of the numerous Indic religions - to make sure all know they have no islamism to fear from *them*.

- I'd already have carpet bombed not just Kashmir but Parganas etc (Kissinger taught the world that, I merely imitate) - the areas of W Bengal where Hindoos and ex-muslim reverts have now been ethnically cleansed from, even as christomedia maintains a conscious silence on this jihad. Since christomedia was silent on the genocide of the Bengali Hindoos who were living there until very very recently, they will similarly be forced to remain silent on the Indian bombing of the illegal BD infiltrati islamics who have taken over there now. I mean, as soon as christianism declares that the Indian army bombed islamics, they will be forced to explain how the Hindoos living in these very regions didn't get hurt: because they were already ethnically cleansed from the region by islamania. So the christomedia will need to be silent, especially since there will be fewer of the ummah to physically provide back-up for christomedia continued verbal terrorism against the nation.

- I'd liquidate or purge - what you will - the christomedia. In fact, if I was a dictator, I'd just go ahead and do hits on every liar and traitor in the christomedia. It is what the Vatican/Mafia does after all - including to nationalist politicians - and what AmriKKKa has done to Indian nuclear scientists. They made the rules, I am willing to adhere by them. Besides, christomedia's journalists' lives are worth less - in every which way you look at it - to those of nationalist politicians and nuclear scientists.

The minute the secular Indian vocalists (the kind that watch NDTV news or read Chindu news) express their dismay at the "police state", ask them where their conscientious objection - and even their interest to take notice of important unnatural deaths - was when nuclear scientists and nationalist politicians were routinely murdered. Not to mention Hindoo leaders in TN etc, and Hindoo villagers in India's christianising NE or islamising W Bengal or islamised Kashmir etc. Tell them that since they remained conveniently silent and chose to remain ignorant by watching christomedia that negated the genocide of Other Indians (though these be "only" Hindoos), they may remain conveniently silent now too. "Let's not pretend to have a conscience now, you hypocrites."

And if they say two wrongs don't make a right, christoislam has constantly shown that might is right and that history is written by the winners. It ain't going to change now that one heathen country at last realised the truth of these words and when total war may at last serve the purposes of the free world in the long run.

Instead of suggesting doable - but no doubt considered "drastic" or even "deranged" [by seculars and cowards] - responses to christoislamania and AmeriKKKan destabilisation of India (a la what AmeriKKKa did to Yugoslavia, btw: Sen's case of Soviet Russia wasn't the first example that came to my mind), Sen has nothing to offer but that Modi/BJP must beware assassination attempts and triggers for de-stabilisation, including preparing for succession of Modi in case AmeriKKKa plants a hit on him too.

Between the lines of everyone cautioning Modi against the conjoined Indian christoislam (via KKKangress and ISI) + AmeriKKKa pulling a Godhra in India again, is the warning that every Hindoo who is yet loyal to Modi must - for Modi's sake/for the sake of BJP (to spare their impeachment/prevent them from being pulled down by AmriKKKa like it did Yugoslavia's Milosevich or Egypt's Morsi) - must bear with further christoislamic jihad.

But for such loyalty, Modi and BJP may first prove to Hindoos that they are worth yet more Hindoo lives being brutally extinguished in silence without retaliation (because that is what pro-BJP people are pleading for when they keep warning supposedly Modi - but actually indirectly/directly Hindus - that Modi's on a powderkeg and AmeriKKKa is waiting to get him on a misstep/waylay him with another Godhra trap).

Hindoos are not afraid to die - they are murdered everyday already, like the secular army is picked off in skirmishes too - but unlike the secular army, Hindoos cannot be expected to be willing to die for secularism. Loyalty is one of those things that works both ways. It's Modi/BJP's turn to move. They've done precious little for Hindoo-dom so far (actually they've done nothing, not counting grass-level BJP members=BJP's Hindoo footsoldiers/cannon fodder with more of their futile bandhs and protests about temples and forced conversions). And it is almost exclusively Hindoos - you know, the temple-going kind, worshipping their moorties of their Gods? - that are getting massacred, be they the Vanavasis in christianised NE or other types of Hindoos in W Bengal, etc etc.

No more asking Hindoos to die for other people's agenda, which does not even have Hindoos' heathenism anywhere in mind (not even as an afterthought, I think).

This post was on:

1. indiafacts.co.in/list-of-indian-nuclear-scientists-who-died-mysterious-deaths/

(all of which were hits by AmeriKKKa, as everyone should already know, surely?)

2. indiafacts.co.in/10-months-of-narendra-modi-government-an-assessment/

where Gautam Sen appraises (and largely praises) Modi's governance so far.

Here is the first comment, which I sort of agree with (except I'd reduce the D- to a full truancy, not to mention that that subject should have been first priority):

Quote: malavika • 20 days ago

Modi Govt performance according to me.

Economy A

Foreign Policy A+

Domestic Policy A

Black money A-

Narrative/Agenda setting C.

Here he needs to use his supposed ruthlessness on the media mafia. These folks have a lot

of skeletons in their closet. Modi admin must throw the rule book at them

Hindu Concerns D-.

There is no progress in the illegal immigration and instead the oppressive Adhaar card is being legitimized even though in cities like Delhi there are more Adhaar card holders than residents. In India there is no data base for criminals but we want a database of private info of law abiding citizens. Also Article 30 which discriminates against Hindus is still on books. This discrimination against Hindus is still continuing. No progress on Sadhvi case and releasing Hindu temples from the clutches of govt.

3. indiafacts.co.in/narendra-modi-stands-between-indias-breakup/

where Gautam Sen warns

- of a sudden anti-Modi twitter movement of disenchanted working for possibly foreign interests.

- that a threat to Modi's life may come suddenly and have major political and social ramifications: that this or other opportunities may be set in motion (by the west and its minions TSP and in India) to de-stabilise and disintegrate India.

(But India's already mired in a civil war, as other concerned Indian casual commenters on the web had noticed: A constant state of christoislamic terror attacks and [christomedia-negated] genocide of the natives by alien mindviruses is not a sign of a healthy country to begin with. India is *already* unstable and has been teetering on the brink of disintegration owing to the growing hold of subversions, which are actually all replacement theologies too, now I think of it...)

The blue bits/links at the very end of this post are all that's important, the rest of this post is SPAM.

Messages In This Thread
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 07:06 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by dhu - 01-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Nexus Between Entities Influencing India - by Guest - 01-19-2009, 12:30 AM