• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hindu terror" Eidolon
Post 1/2

<!--QuoteBegin-devagiri+Nov 7 2008, 11:38 PM-->QUOTE(devagiri @ Nov 7 2008, 11:38 PM)<!--QuoteEBegin-->is it possible to get the source where the bogey of hindu terror was raised for the first time before things have come to the present status quo?[right][snapback]89886[/snapback][/right]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Good that KRam - and Ramana - answered your question (see the previous page for that), because I don't know.
Communitwits launched their imaginary diversion of 'Hindu Fastism' even before the Ayodhya movement I think. But Hindu Tremorism is a new construct, since they are getting exasperated how their islamaniac brethren keep getting themselves convicted for factually committing the terrorist activities innate to islamism. And similarly, how christoterrorists can't stop being the terrorist murderers their religion inspires them to be either. Since the pseculars and communistas can't change the terrorist ideologies, they want to level the playing field by - from what data there is so far - falsely presenting Hindus as terrorists as well. For further info you could also try approaching http://offstumped.nationalinterest.in/ or http://rajeev2004.blogspot.com. They are writing about these things. Alternatively, you could write to http://dailypioneer.com, asking your question.
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->i am writing an article for the benefit of friends and relations,describing the media mischief regarding the myth of the Hindu Terrorist.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->When you're done, will you please post it here (and in other Hindu sites like HaindavaKeralam perhaps)? I would like to send my relatives something on this topic.

More convolutions to the plot - Christomedia Of India's love affair with untruth is like a superbaaaddd movie one wants to give a miss (but one can't):
1. Army overrides christomedia's rumour mongering:
http://dailypioneer.com/133109/%E2%80%98Lt...k%E2%80%99.html
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->FRONT PAGE | Saturday, November 8, 2008 | Email | Print |
<b>‘Lt Col has no direct link’</b>

Pioneer News Service | New Delhi

Army denies more serving officers are on ATS radar

<b>Lt Colonel Srikant Purohit, arrested in connection with the Malegaon blast earlier this week, was not directly linked with planning and executing the explosions, top Army sources said here on Friday. They also denied reports that some more serving officers were on the radar of the Maharashtra Police in connection with the blasts.</b>
(Watch out Indian Army. The christomedia will now call you all terrorists. Somehow. In fact, the communitwits in point 5 below have already started. And christian lies are big. Big enough to engulf and drown the entire Indian army perhaps, or at least to agitate to send islamaniacs into it to outnumber the Indians in it.)

<b>Categorically denying the involvement of more officers in the case and the Anti-Terrorist Squad of the Maharashtra police seeking the Army’s help, sources said Purohit, an Army Intelligence Corps officer, was not involved in planning the blasts.</b> This was the first ever case when a serving Army officer was arrested in connection with a terrorist act.

<b>They also debunked reports that Purohit procured and supplied RDX to the perpetrators and said no Army unit, let alone an officer, had access to the explosive material. The ordnance factories handled the RDX for manufacturing shells and it was highly unlikely that Purohit could have procured the explosive material from there.</b>

As regards the so-called sequence of events and his role in planning the blast, sources said Purohit was undergoing a foreign language course in Arabic at the Army Education Corps institution in Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh, for the last one-and-a-half years. <b>He was not on an operational assignment and therefore could not have procured the explosives, they said in response to reports that the planning took place between October 2007 and September this year when the blasts took place.</b>

Sources, however, did not rule out the officer's links with some other suspects connected with the Malegaon blasts and said Purohit's membership in the Abhinav Bharat organsiation would also come under the Army's scanner. The Army was awaiting the report and evidence, if any, against the officer from the police before taking further step.

Meanwhile, Union Defence Minister AK Antony expressed concern over the alleged involvement of a serving officer in the blasts and said the Government will take all necessary steps after receiving report from the Maharashtra police.

Talking to mediapersons on the sidelines of an awards presentation function of defence PSUs here on Friday, the Minister said, “It is a matter of serious concern to all of us. We are determined to go to the root of the whole thing. At the moment, the Maharashtra police and Intelligence Bureau (IB) are investigating the whole issue and the Army is fully cooperating with these agencies.”

Antony also said “we are waiting for the police report. The Army is assisting the Maharashtra police. We are also taking internal steps. It is a serious matter and we will take all necessary steps after the report is received.”

Evading a direct reply on the involvement of more serving officers, Antony said the Army was fully assisting the investigation “without any hesitation” and so was the Defence Ministry.

“On the part of the Army, without any hesitation, they are fully assisting and cooperating with the investigating agencies. We are waiting for a report from the Maharashtra police and I can tell you, we are taking it seriously.”

Asked if he was satisfied with the investigation of the Maharashtra police into the Malegaon blasts, he said, “I am not here to give judgement (on the probe). We will extend all assistance and cooperation to the Maharashtra police and IB.”<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

2. See the comment following Rajeev2004 writing about the earlier mentioned glaring admission by Times 'of India' of having transmitted lies:
http://rajeev2004.blogspot.com/
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>TOIlet confessions!</b>
this is the kind of "reporting" that the ELM loves to dish out - this the paper with the largest circulation.

However, the confessional statement given to the police is not admissible in court......................
......no anti-terrorism squad (ATS) officer was willing to comment on the reported confession, ATS spokesperson Dinesh Agrawala said for the record, "It's not correct."

but confession it is!!!

"I was Malegaon mastermind, admits Lt-Col-India-The Times of India" (timesofindia.indiatimes.com/I_was_Malegaon_mastermind_admits_Lt-Col/articleshow/3683035.cms)

er- did I mention that the "reporter" just happens to be - well - never mind.

Of course the blighter had to mention that Lt Col Purohit is from a Brahmin family

----- the horror, the horror! ---------
Posted by Ghost Writer at 11/06/2008 02:31:00 PM 1 comments
Labels: ELM (Don't know what ELM is, am not very good at the Guess The Abbreviation game)

<b>Shahryar said...</b>

Extract from <b>Serving Lt Col arrested for Malegaon Thursday, November 06,2008</b> (at www.southasianmedia.net/index_story.cfm?id=535251&category=Frontend&Country=INDIA)

<b>When Chief Judicial Magistrate Keshav Boche asked Purohit if he agreed to a narco-analysis, he said yes.</b> Defence lawyers opposed this to which the court said that it’s the consent of the accused — not that of the lawyers — that is the key.

Said defence lawyer Avinash Bhede: <b>“ATS picked Purohit on October 29 and have illegally detained him since then. They showed him as arrested today.</b> <b>The ATS has no evidence against any of the allegations</b> and in the age of the Internet, one does need an Army officer to train in making explosives.”
(The 2nd half of the last sentence appears to contain a typo - the structure of the sentence implies that it should be: "in the age of the Internet, one does <i>not</i> need an Army officer to train in making explosives")

<b>    Purohit is believed to have been taken to Bhopal, Pune, Khandala and Mumbai in connection with the investigation.</b>

The ATS informed the court the formalities for taking custody of a serving officer were completed and <i>the permission of the Indian Army taken shortly after midnight.</i>

He was arrested at 9.30 am today in Mumbai and taken to Nashik court. He has served 15 years in the Army and was posted in Madhya Pradesh when the ATS first called him for questioning.

Meanwhile, the Army is considering a Court of Inquiry (CoI) against the serving officer, sources said. For the record, Army Headquarters declined any official reaction on the arrest.
(Again, these news 'sources' cannot be verified by the lay person as they're not given. Perhaps the sources are no more than underground rats? But at least we know where the army HQ stands: they must be waiting, like the rest of us, for some actual hard data; not just these - by all appearance fraudulent - allegations.)

11/06/2008 7:44 PM<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->So how is the tally coming out?
- Christomedia <i>said</i> that the ATS <i>said</i> that Purohit said/confessed to all. But TOI also had to explain away these unverifiable confessions as 'inadmissable', to keep them permanently unverifiable. Yet ATS' representative said - printed in the same TOI article - that even the news of his confession was "not correct".
- Christomedia says Purohit was arrested, army said he was only detained. Now it turns out that he has further been illegally detained (probably longer than he should have been - and maltreated too I shouldn't wonder?) And do police make a habit of taking their suspects touring in different places - such as in this case "Bhopal, Pune, Khandala and Mumbai", or are they only trying to leave his fingerprints and other indications of his presence everywhere so they can later claim Purohit Was There And Did It?
- Crypto-prosecutor Ajay Miserable goes on and on about how there's a case, but the defense - going by the only concrete data so far seems to be the more accurate when they say that "The ATS has no evidence against any of the allegations".
- Crypto media and Ajay Miserable wax eloquent on how the armyman must have got the explosives. But the army says: <b>Nah.</b> Rather like how the ATS representative said Nah. It's rather becoming an alarmingly regular habit for the christomedia to be left looking the lying louse.

Par les Dieux! The case against Purohit is open and shut I see!
I should join the ATS, their mode of operation will give me all the room I need to pick up parasites like Testy Teesta Seetalwaddle, Margaret 'Arundhati' Roy and Shabana Azmi and incarcerate them for blowing up that - what was that double skyscraper building called, you know, the one in the US, the one the US' ex-boyfriend the Taleban blew up - yes, The Two Towers.

3. http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/04sadh.htm
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>I am being framed, claims Sadhvi Pragya</b>
Prasanna D Zore
November 04, 2008 19:09 IST
Last Updated: November 05, 2008 10:03 IST

Sadhvi Pragya Thakur told her lawyer Ganesh Sovani that she has been framed in the Malegaon blast case.

<b>It is a political conspiracy to malign me, the sadhvi reportedly told her lawyer when she met him for five minutes at the Nashik court.</b>

<b>Sovani told rediff.com that her arrest seemed like a government-sponsored conspiracy to deflect popular attention from the Ahmedabad blasts, Delhi blasts and several other terror attacks which rocked the nation this year.</b>

"According to section 50-A of the Criminal Procedure Code, a detainee or accused has to be produced before a magistrate within 24 hours. We would like to know why the ATS didn't declare her arrest on October 11," Sovani said.

Sovani has also alleged that National Human Rights Commission guidelines issued to all chief secretaries of states and Union territories on January 11 , 2000, relating to the administration of Polygraph Test (lie-detector) on an accused was not followed as the test was conducted without the subject's consent, which should have been recorded before a judicial magistrate.

The lawyer contends that the motorbike used in the blast does not belong to his client. He also claimed the taped conversation between Pragya and her associate Ramji about the sale of the motorcycle which may implicate her, could have been fabricated and the witness, Dharamendra Subhash Bairagi's statement that he heard the said conversation between the sadhvi and Ramji was not foolproof.
(No kidding. See Offstumped, also in point 4 below on this 'witness' - whose transcript is being paraded around the christomedia news networks apparently - managed to overhear *both* sides of the telephone conversation! What a talent - should be shipped off to Amrikkka to work for their holy Spooks.)

The lawyer has filed an application in the Nashik court before the chief judicial magistrate seeking Pragya's medical report and an inquiry into theMumbai Anti-Terrorism Squad's alleged lapses of illegal confinement and contravention of NHRC guidelines. The court is likely to rule on the matter on Monday. Sovani also said he has no plans as of now to seek her bail since he has not managed to speak to her in detail.

The ATS could not be reached for its comments.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Torture, carrying out tests illegally without having got the subject's permission (though she still passed every single test they hurled at her), libel. And they STILL have nothing.
<i>She's confessed to nothing more than her innocence!</i>
Like I said, it's the christo inquisition. Note that it's always been the case that the 'secular' arm of the church carries out the inquisitions. Just like the cryptos in the force and prosecution and christomedia do christianism's dirty work now. Yes, I *do* think it is the christoUPA and christianism in general, because islamism doesn't have the brains for this. Communism doesn't have the means for this - they had decades and never managed to pull this off in spite of all of their contrived howls of 'Hindoo Fastism' (or whatever their droning was meant to be). But christianism leads them now and facilitates this, and all others - including the psecularados/cryptos - converge beautifully here. See 5 below for an example of the communitwits' opportunistic convergence. Carrion - or rather cannibal - fowl all gathering together.

4. http://offstumped.nationalinterest.in/2008...dutva-on-trial/
Excerpt. The full miracle of christomedia of India and the witness is at the link, and more besides.
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->How pray can two media outlets covering the same court room proceedings have such dramatically different accounts of what happened ?

Is it so impossible to get basic journalism right in courtroom in Nasik ?

2nd Update - We are also now being told that this transcript is based on an eye-witness. Now here we were thinking this was a wiretap. No folks it was not.

So who is this eye-witness who managed this incredible feat of listening to both sides of a telephone conversation. That must have taken some superhuman hearing skills.

1st Update - Since Offstumped went to press with this post, IBNLive is reporting that the court was shared with a transcript of an alleged phone conversation between 2 of the accused. While it is unclear when this conversation took place it is rather strange that the accused should be discussing the blast 25 days after the incident. A simple google search reveals that the last time the motorcycle was referenced in the media was on Oct 13th and which time the identity of the owner was still unknown. So it begs the question when and how did the accused become aware of the motorcyle being traced to her before actually being picked up by the cops. This transcript raises more questions than offers credible answers.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

5. Communitwits/maneaters taste blood:
http://www.deccanherald.com/Content/Nov820...08110899556.asp
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>CPM demands tough steps against Hindu ‘terrorists’</b>

New Delhi, DHNS:

Reiterating its demand for taking strong action against the alleged Hindu “terrorists”, the CPM on Friday asked the UPA Government to take reports of “Hindutva infiltration in the Army seriously.”

Referring to the incident of arrest of a serving Lt Colonel in connection with the Malegaon blast case, party Polit Bureau member Sitaram Yechury said such incidents should be dealt with utmost priority. The CPM also demanded an enquiry into the role of Bhonsla Military School, a private-run institution in Maharashtra.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->What happened to Afzal Guru who was proven to be a criminal and convicted? Nothing.
But army servicemen and others not yet shown to be guilty ought to be punished? And now they've come up with reports of 'Hindutva infiltration in the Army'? There is *real* islamofascist infiltration from BD and TSP into India, there is *real* infiltration of christoterrorist missionaries into India, there is *real* infiltration of cryptos into Hindu orgs and media houses and usurpation of political power and media in India - but none of these count apparently. Yet we are expected to take christomedia's makebelieve seriously. Once again, everything goes back to their monotheistic belief in jeebus: he didn't exist, but they have faith=blind faith in him. Likewise, there's still no evidence of Hindu terrorists - in spite of all their spiel about it - but STILL they go on about it. See point 1 again (Army saying "Lt Col has no direct link"). What does CPM know, the communazis can't even get history straight.

6. A journalist for the Daily Pioneer summarises how the evidence in spite of the media din amounted to NOTHING by 4 Nov (and is still nothing - point 1 above contains Pioneer's news on this for today):
Good to read this whole extract, and possible the entire article at
http://dailypioneer.com/132107/Hindu-ter...e-UPA.html (found via Offstumped)
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->EDITS | Tuesday, November 4, 2008 | Email | Print |

<b>Hindu terror? Blame UPA</b>

A Surya Prakash

<b>Despite all the hype and hoopla over the arrest of Sadhvi Pragya and some other Hindus for the Malegaon blast, the jury is still out on whether this is clinching evidence of the worm (the Hindu) having finally turned or whether this is yet another conspiracy hatched by the UPA to shore up its minority vote-bank.</b>

Hopefully, those who are in charge of the investigations will go beyond the innuendoes that are routinely flung by the pseudo-secular brigade at the Sangh Parivar in such circumstances. <b>The investigators will have to gather evidence that is weighty enough to withstand judicial scrutiny</b> and throw light on the modus operandi of the persons they have taken into custody and on the reasons that prompted the accused to take to terrorist ways.
(The last part must be an editing mistake: there is no evidence that the accused have taken to any terrorist ways, as Surya already admitted in the first para. Or maybe he's alluding to the prosecution having to prove Motive as well.

"The investigators will have to gather evidence that is weighty enough to withstand judicial scrutiny" - Yeah, note that. Christomedia-type allegations/acrobatics with the truth don't cut it in a court of law, you know.)

<b>Such is the damage that the politics of terrorism has done to the credibility of the Union Government that no one is willing to readily buy the news leaks engineered by it.</b>

When the first reports about the possible direction of the investigations appeared in the media, Hindus across the country were horrified to learn that some members of the community, including a sadhvi and some retired and possibly serving Army officers, have come under the scanner for the blasts that rocked Malegaon in Maharashtra and Modasa in Gujarat last month. But the initial shock has since given way to skepticism and the number of those who are willing to swallow the Government line has suddenly dwindled for a variety of reasons. The prime reason is the declining faith in the ruling coalition’s intentions and in its ability to keep India safe and intact.

The UPA’s credibility has nose-dived rapidly over the last six months and the reasons are not difficult to find. The first of these is incompetence. The second is the wicked intentions of those who govern us today.

The failures on the law and order and economic fronts fall in the area of incompetence, but strangely those in power are totally oblivious of their disastrous records. Such is their detachment from reality that some of the Ministers take sadistic pleasure in showcasing their failures by mouthing the very same inanities after every calamity.

But the second reason — <b>the evil designs of those who run Government</b> — is far more dangerous, because of its potential to destroy all that has been built over the last 60 years. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh gave the first inclination of the depraved thinking within his Government when he made that astounding statement that Muslims had the first right on the country’s resources. I have never heard anything more inane than this.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Yes, depose the tyrant government. Vote them out. Then sentence the terrorists of UPA govt (ManMohan "Madmoron Stink" Singh, Sonia "Patron Saint of Terrorists" Maino-Goonda, all her christian underlings from Margaret Alva to the other christoterrorists like Ajit Jogi). Send them all <i>and</i> the liars of the foreign-funded christo media to the l'Oubliette <- a medieval European invention, an accommodation/building/dungeon rather where both the declared christians and the cryptos will feel comfortable in: it's a place where people were put so one can <i>forget</i> all about them. Prison is too good for these terrorists.

Oh look, I may get my wish. Alva may end up in the Oubliette sooner rather than later:
http://dailypioneer.com/132916/Alva-may-...ouble.html
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>Alva may be in trouble</b>

PTI | New Delhi

AICC General Secretary Margaret Alva, who created a flutter by alleging sale of party nominations in recent Assembly polls in Karnataka, could be in for trouble.

Party sources on Friday said that Alva's case could be referred to the Central Disciplinary Action Committee of the party headed by Defence Minister A K Antony.

Alva, who has been sulking since her son Nivedith was not given nomination in Karnataka elections, had created an embarrassment for the party on Thursday as she alleged adoption of "different yardsticks" in deciding party nominations for upcoming elections in six states.

She had wondered why her son and grandson of former Union Minister C K Jaffer Sharief were not given nominations while relatives of two dozen leaders were given tickets in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and Jammu and Kashmir.
(Nepotism being very catholic, her attempts at it are naturally sanctioned in christianism: many popes in history were nepotists, who favoured their relatives for prestigious positions of power.)

"Were my son and Jaffer Sharief's grandson anti-national, terrorists or smugglers?" Alva had asked. She is also apparently upset over the appointment of her bete noire R V Deshpande as state party chief.
("Were my son and Jaffer Sharief's grandson anti-national, terrorists or smugglers?" Yes, yes and yes. They are christoislamic terrorists. Sources have told me so and some in the Maharashtrian ATS have confirmed it.
Hey, don't blame me - two can play at christomedia's game of Hurl Accusations Without Evidence.)

AICC General Secretary Prithviraj Chavan, who is in-charge of party affairs in Karnataka and who appeared to be in Alva's firing line, has already dismissed her charges as "unsubstantiated and born out of frustration".
[...]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Not to worry, Alva will have a sea of time for her sulking in the Oubliette.

Messages In This Thread
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by Guest - 10-26-2008, 12:33 AM
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by shamu - 10-26-2008, 05:14 AM
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by Husky - 10-27-2008, 12:17 PM
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by Husky - 10-27-2008, 12:20 PM
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by Husky - 10-27-2008, 12:28 PM
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by ravish - 10-27-2008, 04:19 PM
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by Husky - 10-27-2008, 06:48 PM
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by ravish - 10-27-2008, 11:57 PM
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by Guest - 10-28-2008, 01:28 AM
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by Husky - 10-28-2008, 03:15 PM
&quot;Hindu terror&quot; Eidolon - by ravish - 10-28-2008, 05:34 PM