• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twirp : Terrorist Wahabi Islamic Republic Pakistan 3
Kishore, you poor thing. You're <b>lost</b>. Now, don't panic. You can trust me. I'm known for my kind and selfless nature. (Don't choke, Bodhi, this is no laughing matter.)

Follow my instructions carefully, Kishore, and you will be safe once more:
- At the top left corner of most web browsers there will be a button with a left arrow "<" marked on it. It is generally called the Back Button.
- Now, pay careful attention, this is the difficult part: you need to <b>keep pressing the Back Button repeatedly</b> until the address bar no longer contains a URL that starts with "http://www.india-forum.com/".
Did you get it? Start carrying out my sage advice and Tadaa Toto, you're in Kansas again.

If for any reason you make me repeat the above again, I'm going to have to ask IF admin to charge you for wasting my time. Think Kishore, is it really worth parting with your money (and a lot of it) for your making a few worthless, forgettable and <i>totally wrong</i> posts? Aren't there some people in your real life you should be conning?

For IF Admin: Views expressed above do not represent nor necessarily coincide with those of IF at all.
To Kishore: Nothing's changed. "I'll get you, my pretty."

Messages In This Thread
Twirp : Terrorist Wahabi Islamic Republic Pakistan 3 - by Husky - 12-16-2008, 05:22 PM