MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Twirp : Terrorist Wahabi Islamic Republic Pakistan 3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twirp : Terrorist Wahabi Islamic Republic Pakistan 3
<!--QuoteBegin-Bodhi+Dec 16 2008, 02:37 PM-->QUOTE(Bodhi @ Dec 16 2008, 02:37 PM)<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->we must look deeper into the root cause.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

sure. can not wait.
but answer it seems is not far in your analysis:

<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->India has faced terrorism on its soil from the pre Independence era. The communal knife had sliced the subcontinent so deeply that it resulted in the partition.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Communalism. With an appeal to pre-partition history. Right.

<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->It was like two brothers who were so filled with hatred and pain that they refused to look into the eye of facts and allowed themselves to be overtaken by the tide of the wrath of communal dissent.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Dear Bodhi,

Your comments are well taken.This is not a microscopic analysis .I have remained in the macro veiw point. Most of the time I find people suffering from select amnesia of historical factors.But your profound detailed comments took me by surprise.I do not want to claim that Pre independence roots have taken their toll on communalism or terrorism.But we have seen the intricate link in between both that is inseparable.

I feel Your comments need a full justified response.So I shall revert back to you shortly on my views on the same.

With kindest regards,

Kishor Jagirdar

Messages In This Thread
Twirp : Terrorist Wahabi Islamic Republic Pakistan 3 - by Guest - 12-16-2008, 06:25 PM