• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The coming islamic partition of India and what can be salvaged
Sri Tapan Ghosh is single handedly fighting Islamic aggression in West Bengal. (www.hindusamhati.org). Below note is from Sri Tapan Ghosh's

I am a very small person who is fighting everyday battle against Muslim aggression in the rural areas of West Bengal. Please keep in mind these are not Islamic Terrorism in known term. Really Al Qaeda, LeT, JoM, etc. are no threat to the abandoned poor people of rural West Bengal. Nor even the Bangladeshi Muslims in most of the cases. In many places in deep rural area, there are hardly any Bangladeshi Muslim. In spite of that the poor and backward caste Hindus are daily suffering torture, insult, humiliation, land grabbing and ultimately kicked out by the *LOCAL MUSLIMS*who are their old neighbours. In Assam, in the lower Brahmaputra valley and in Barak Valley, the process is almost complete. In West Bengal, this process is going on steadily everywhere, even in predominantly Hindu majority districts like Howrah, Bardhaman, East Medinipur, etc. Now I want to learn from the learned persons of this forum, how the declared agenda of BJP - Development and Good governance will address and solve the problem raised by Dr. Gautam Sen and the situation faced by me.

Messages In This Thread
The coming islamic partition of India and what can be salvaged - by G.Subramaniam - 09-20-2012, 11:05 AM