MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Monitoring Indian Communists - 3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monitoring Indian Communists - 3
I think he uses the term "whites" for their white gown and not the race.
<!--QuoteBegin-shamu+Feb 5 2009, 12:21 AM-->QUOTE(shamu @ Feb 5 2009, 12:21 AM)<!--QuoteEBegin-->I think he uses the term "whites" for their white gown and not the race.
[right][snapback]94258[/snapback][/right]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Rajeev 2004 blog uses whites to identify all christianists (Indian and global kind), since they already have colours for the other terrorist ideologies and their followers: communazis are reds and islamaniacs are greens. They explained that white is chosen for christianism because it's a religion of death:
http://rajeev2004.blogspot.com/2008/12/con...-of-course.html
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->i have been thinking the christists need a 'color' name: what better than the 'white brigade'? after all, it is the color of death and mourning in india. so suitable for a horrid death cult.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--> <b>DYFI claims responsibilty for 'abducting' MLA's daughter</b>
Vicky Nanjappa | February 08, 2009 | 16:16 IST
The assault on the daughter of an MLA and her friend at Mangalore has taken a new turn with the Democratic Youth Federation of India claiming responsibility behind the incident.

<b>The DYFI is the students wing of the Communist Party of India-Marxist. The daughter of CPM MLA, Kunhambu and her friend were assaulted and abducted by a group of men on Friday, while they were travelling in a bus at Mangalore.
The DYFI while claiming responsibility for the attack also said that they were only trying to protect the modesty of the girl.</b>

The Mangalore police who have arrested five persons, four from Kasargod and one from Mangalore however refused to confirm the identity of the accused.

<b>When the incident occured on Friday, the MLA blamed the Shriram Sena. However the founder of the Sena Pramod Muthalik denied any role in the incident</b>.

<b>The accused who are in custody claimed that they were from the DYFI and also maintain that they did nothing wrong. </b>We were only trying to ensure the safety of the girl, they also added during their interrogation.

The lawyer defending the accused, P P Hegde told rediff.com that his clients wanted to ensure the safety of the girl and also added that they angered to see their MLAs daughter going out with a boy.

The victim however maintained�that the boy was known to her and added that he did not try and misbehave with her. I just asked him where he was going she said. We were not sitting in the same seat either, she said. Detailing the one hour in captivity she said that they were warned and also added that the men threatened the boy several times.

<b>Chief Minister of Karnataka, B S Yeddyurappa has termed this incident as a conspiracy hatched by the Congress and the Janata Dal-Secular to tarnish the image of his government.</b> I have also asked the police to take strict action, he also added. He has also chaired an all party meet to discuss the growing incidents of violence.

Mangalore Superintendent of Police, Satish Kumar told media-persons that action is being taken and also added that five members are in custody. Kumar also said that the driver and conductor of the bus too were in custody.
<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Of course now, they move from the two just talking with each other to the girl being harassed or molested. MLA b@st@rd, his ho daughter, and all involved to defame Hindus should be arrested.
Renuka Chaudry should do her ho dance now. Where is Renuka?
DYFI is the student wing of the Naxal/CPI/CPI(M) leaning ideologues. Also<b> the international fraternity for the charity groups like AID and ASHA.</b> Remember how AID tried to scub their website after some revelations post '04 tsumani?

So please don't hold your breath for Renuka Chaudhary or other UPA apologists to do anything about this or say anything about this.
http://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?P...222&SKIN=K
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>CPM Goons Target Kith and Kin of Hindu leaders</b>
17/02/2009 03:14:34  HK

Thrissur: CPM Goons who targeted Hindu leaders and Activists now target the family members of Hindu Leaders and Activists as well.

Kannan (21) was stabbed by CPM goons for the sole reason he is the son of BJP district president E. Reghunandan. Kannan who is a Haemophilia patient as well is admitted in Unity Hospital near Kunnamkulam. Kannan who suffered serious injuries is still in critical condition.

Apart from attacking Hindu leaders and Activists, Attacking the Houses and Domestic Animals in their Houses like Cows or Dogs was started by CPM goons in Kannur. Their counterparts in Thrissur has taken it to it’s next level by attacking the kith and kin.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd--><!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>COMMENTS:</b>

Radhakrishnan
19/02/2009 08:00:53  cpm goons
it will happen again beacause the state is ruled by the top most criminals.... so the kerala peoples whose are not the member of that criminal party should careful....

Sakthi
17/02/2009 08:35:06  I<b>n Kerala achooomaaan, in Andra reddy, in Tamilnadu Kalla karunan.</b>
In Kerala achooomaaan, in Andra reddy, in Tamilnadu Kalla karunan, these three goons are ruling almost the southern area, only exception is Karanataka, and the media are at the back of Karnataka BJP Government. The great People of Kerala and respective states should realise this and vote for BJP in coming elections. These people are just tarnishing Sanatana Dharma and Hindu religion, Kerala the DYFI the manufacturing factory of mindless thugs!
(Kerala, TN and AP are under christianist rule - communism in Kerala is propped up by christianism.)

Pradeep
17/02/2009 06:42:05  CPM Gundas
We should revenge I would say, 'Eye for eye' theory only works these days, Ahimsa is something which CPM culprits do not understand.

Parameswaran
17/02/2009 04:47:59  CPM Goons
Communism and "Minority" religions appear to be the "axis of evil"<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<b>Left Front governance fails: Indicus report</b><!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->In 2007-2008, West Bengal's per capita GDP was Rs 29,457. This gives it the 18th rank in the country," said Debroy. Bhandari said that the state needs more transparency in land acquisition, apart from creating a land bank. On public private partnership projects, he said: "My guess is PPP projects will not sustain for long as the government's attitude is not progress-oriented."
<b>Centre to ban Hasse's book on Aurobindo</b><!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->The Orissa government in its affidavit has mentioned that a crime branch enquiry was ordered to go through the contents of the book and find whether the book had defamatory comments about Sri Aurobindo.

"The police found the book is blasphemous," state government affidavit said.
Why ban?
West Bengal Commies are seculars.
Where are Roys, Chatterji and Teesta crowd beating chest?
Wanted to post on thread which SwamyG and Husky were running about closet anti-Hindu agents, could not find.

Career communist pamphlet-writer and Gyan Peeth Award winner Mahasweta Devi does not want a cremation, but wants to be buried. Decries cremation as an unnatural act.

<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->अन्याय के खिलाफ उठनी ही चाहिए आवाज : महाश्वेता
Mar 06, 01:09 am
कोलकाता

महाश्वेता देवी ने मृत्यु के बारे में पूछे गये सवाल के जवाब में कहा कि मैं महुआ के पेड़ के नीचे दफन होना चाहती हूं। प्राकृतिक तत्वों से निर्मित शरीर को मैं जलाने के पक्ष में नहीं हूं। गंगा में प्रवाहित करने से भी शरीर को कीड़े मकोड़े खायेंगे लेकिन उन्होंने अपने करीबी लोगों से कहा कि मरने पर जमीन में गाड़ दें।

http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/local/west..._5290024_1.html<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

She was speaking on occasion of screening of some film made on her "life" by some Joshy Joseph. Of couse ToI did not print the part where she expressed her wish for burial.

<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Celluloid journey with Mahasweta
KOLKATA: It's a film culled out of a film that's still in the making! Journeying with Mahasweta Devi, a 42-minute documentary by national award 
winning director <b>Joshy Joseph</b>, is a shorter version of a longer film that continues to be shot, taking the audience along an amazing journey with the legendary activist writer into Bankura, Purulia and other tribal districts.

At 84, Mahasweta Devi continues to remain the brand ambassador for the uplift of the marginalized, deprived and denotified tribes of India.

"For the last two years, we had been following Mahasweta Devi in her journeys into the tribal belts of India with her never-ending passion to reach out to the marginalized people just to let them know that she is with them in their daily struggle for existence. To find someone so passionate and active at this age is extremely rare.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Kolkata...how/4220888.cms<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The thread is:
http://www.india-forum.com/forums/index.ph...opic=2209&st=30
Will you crosspost it to there.

The thread is called "Nexus Between Entities Influencing India". It's pinned in the politics thread. I find I often overlook pinned items as well. I see I'm not the only one...

<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Wanted to post on thread which SwamyG and Husky were running about closet anti-Hindu agents, could not find.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->It's entirely Swamy G's thread.
I just posted a few items on that thread, same as you and others. The only threads I remember starting (not running, wouldn't know what that would entail) is the one on Natural Religions and the Media in Yugoslavia one.

<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Career communist pamphlet-writer and Gyan Peeth Award winner Mahasweta Devi does not want a cremation, but wants to be buried. Decries cremation as an unnatural act.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Circumstantial data, but I'm going to say it's a cryptochristo. In the same manner that the woman with a Hindu-sounding name who wanted Indian men to get circumcised 'for health reasons' sounded much like a cryptochristoislami. (The one BV posted on some time back. Can't remember.)

It's very important for christos to be buried. Catholics are particularly strict on this. Cryptoism is a tactic pioneered by catholicism (plus most of the cryptos in India practise catholicism rather than the other kinds). So I'm going to say this communist is a cryptocatholic based on the stats.

No forget it. How could it be anything other than secular reasons prompting her: after all, she could have just quietly chosen burial, no Hindu would have insisted she be cremated if that's not what she wanted. But it proves it's <i>secularism</i> that makes her go all <i>out of her way</i> to denounce the Hindu practice of cremation as 'unnatural' and then innocently opt for burial, which is only 'coincidently' enjoined by christianism. Reminiscent of how secular it was of the British to have put their foot down - based on their christian unprinciples - that Sati <i>must be</i> banned because it was (gasp!) <i>suicide</i> (to be banned because suicide 'coincidentally' goes against their christianism, I mean their secularism).
^ Bodhi's post, 2 posts up

Anyone know whether a cross at a headstone is <i>compulsory</i> for christos (catholics in particular). I could never work that one out..., all I know is that there is a reason they have grave<i>markers</i>. Because if it is compulsory in christianism, then one day, some 50 or 70 years from now, many a current Indian psecular's grave will be adorned with a cross - courtesy of family members told to put it there when the day comes that the active cryptos of today can finally reveal their ideological affiliation. That day would be when India is a significantly christian (christoislamic) nation. Until then, Hindus will just have to guess based on 'circumstantial data'.

Here ya go. Answers my question. Orthodox christian site (but the same reasons are behind catholic and protestant burial and cross markers):
http://www.holy-trinity.org/liturgics/so...death.html
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>The Basic Funeral Question</b>
One of the most basic decisions in funeral planning is what to do with the body. However, for the Orthodox Christian <b>there is no choice: according to the Holy Canons of the Church, the body of a deceased Christian must be returned to the earth. Cremation is specifically forbidden.</b> The body is placed in a casket and set in a grave. <b>It is necessary to have</b> a cemetery plot, a grave liner or vault (if required by law), and <b>a marker or monument with the image of the Cross.</b><!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Maybe Joshy Joseph will oblige for MS in case she hasn't spawned any Mini Me-s?

<b>ADDED:</b>
http://nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm
has a photo of the graves of Waffen SS, all marked with crosses as a testament to their faithfulness to their one tru gawd jeebusjehovallah:
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>Nazi Graves</b>
One must not forget that Germany represented the most Christianized country in the world in the 1930s and 40s. Nazi Christian soldiers died as Protestants and Catholics and their grave markers testified to their religion.
- http://nobeliefs.com/images/WaffSSGraves.JPG
- http://nobeliefs.com/images/Ow03_3.jpg<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The first curtain call for communistas of Kerala. Lo! Islam is benevolent, merciful.
The kkkomrades who imagined that communism is not the initial stepping stone for christianism/islamism need not remain deluded forever.

http://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?P...421&SKIN=K
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>CPM shares dais with Madani: Fissures in LDF</b>
22/03/2009 14:40:00  VR Jayaraj | Kochi - Daily Pioneer. com

The poll alliance forged by the official leadership of the Kerala CPI(M) with the PDP of Abdul Nasser Madani has worsened the divisionism in the Marxist party and also caused deep fissures in the party-led ruling LDF.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
http://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?P...432&SKIN=K
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>CPM looses its colour</b>
24/03/2009 02:57:55  By A Satish @ www.expressbuzz.com

PALAKKAD: The CPM dissidents in the state, already at loggerheads with the official CPM leadership ideologically, have charged that the new found love between CPM state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan and PDP leader Abdul Nasser Madhani is against the party’s basic tenet of secularism.
(Tosh. What acid were they on? This was always the intention of communism: to lead Indians to the slaughterhouse one way or another. Indian communistas shouldn't complain when they realise they're allergic to the smell of their own blood.
After all, for what other purpose has the christo magazine Chindu and Nepali christo maoists like Prachanda and the christo maoists of Orissa been working for? And the christian supporters of communist rule in Kerala? What other goal have the islam-nurturing communistas of W Bengal and Kerala been driving towards? This is the inevitable outcome of their hard efforts. No criticising the culmination of all their hard work towards this end. Communistas dug the hole. It's merely time for communistas to lie in it.)

The Left Ekopana Samithi (CPM dissidents) which has fielded candidates in Palakkad, Ponnani, Kozhikode and Vadakara has started distributing copies of articles serialised in ‘Desabhimani’ in 2002 which cast Madhani as the co-ordinator of religious extremist activities in the south.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Rest of the articles at the links.

There's already been promising signs of what's to come - repeating older news:
http://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?P...251&SKIN=K
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>Jihadi Violence, Loot and Arson in Ponnani</b>
22/02/2009 15:01:51  HK

Ponnani: When the CPM leadership are indulged in unholy nexus with Jihadi Terrorist organisation NDF, their cadres are chased like mad dogs in Muslim dominated district Malappuram by NDF terrorists.

In Ponnani, clash between CPM activists and NDF terrorists went uncontrollable in which the Jihadi’s are engaged in widespread violence and looting reminding the days of 1921 riots.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Communistas' families should start saving up for the required christian crosses to mark their graves.
This keeps happening.
Only RSS, VHP, Hindu Aikya Vedi and BJP leaders killed by christos, islamis or communists.
I've not noticed, so asking whether people know of any pattern of instances of KKKangressis (especially christoislamicommunitwits) undergoing the same?

http://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?P...467&SKIN=B
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>BJP leader shot dead by Naxals</b>
30/03/2009 04:56:19  http://www.thestatesman.net/page.news.php?...ess=1&id=248725

MALKANGIRI, March 29: Senior BJP leader and former chairman of the Zilla Parishad, Nanda Kartami was shot dead by Naxals at Sikhpally village yesterday. The Left wing extremists also torched the motorcycle in which Kartami was traveling.

It is learnt that the BJP leader was returning home from Malkangiri yesterday when he was waylaid by the armed Naxals. They shot him from point blank range and set fire to his bike. The body was left on the road till this morning.
Kartami is survived by his wife and four sons. No hand bill claiming involvement of any group was found at the spot. But two 9 mm live bullet and three empty cartridges were found near the body.

Police sources including the Malkangiri IIC Mr Ramakrishna Pati, who reached the spot today asserted that Naxals had killed Kartami.

The local BJP activists were shocked at the killing of their leader. They were quick to note that the law and order machinery had collapsed and the area was under Naxal control. We have been campaigning against the failure of Mr Naveen Patnaik who heads the home department and under whose regime Naxals have made deep inroads in the state, they decried.
The recent incident at Govindpally, the Podia outpost blast and now the killing of Kartami have established the fact that Mr Patnaik has failed to protect life and property of people in the state, they alleged. <!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Husky+Mar 30 2009, 08:27 PM-->QUOTE(Husky @ Mar 30 2009, 08:27 PM)<!--QuoteEBegin-->This keeps happening.
Only RSS, VHP, Hindu Aikya Vedi and BJP leaders killed by christos, islamis or communists.
I've not noticed, so asking whether people know of any pattern of instances of KKKangressis (especially christoislamicommunitwits) undergoing the same?
[right][snapback]95933[/snapback][/right]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Only Hindus targeted. It's a 'secular' miracle!

http://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?P...498&SKIN=B
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>Maoists blow up BJP leader's house, panchayat bhavan </b>
02/04/2009 12:22:49  http://www.zeenews.com/states/2009-04-02...3news.html

Chatra, April 02: The Maoists have blown up three structures, including the house of a local BJP leader, in Chatra's Moktama village, the police said here Thursday.

About 50 armed Maoists reached the village late last night, asked family members of the BJP leader Mahendra Yadav to vacate the house and blew it up with dynamites, Assistant Superintendent of Police Jatin Narwal.

Yadav was not present in the house during the attack. The group latter destroyed the village panchayat hall and a anganwadi centre with explosives, Narwal said.

There was no loss of life in any of the incidents.

A Maoist note pasted on the walls in the village claimed responsibility of the explosions.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Husky+Mar 24 2009, 04:14 PM-->QUOTE(Husky @ Mar 24 2009, 04:14 PM)<!--QuoteEBegin-->The first curtain call for communistas of Kerala. Lo! Islam is benevolent, merciful.
The kkkomrades who imagined that communism is not the initial stepping stone for christianism/islamism need not remain deluded forever.

[...]
There's already been promising signs of what's to come - repeating older news:
http://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?P...251&SKIN=K
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>Jihadi Violence, Loot and Arson in Ponnani</b>
22/02/2009 15:01:51  HK

Ponnani: When the CPM leadership are indulged in unholy nexus with Jihadi Terrorist organisation NDF, their cadres are chased like mad dogs in Muslim dominated district Malappuram by NDF terrorists.

In Ponnani, clash between CPM activists and NDF terrorists went uncontrollable in which the Jihadi’s are engaged in widespread violence and looting reminding the days of 1921 riots.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->[right][snapback]95730[/snapback][/right]<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->That was in Kerala. Whereas in the christoterrorist central of the NE (Tripura in this case), the story was similar: christos killed CPM leaders.
http://christianaggression.org/item_displa...S&id=1130562765
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Christian Militants Kill Tribal Leader on Eve of Prime Minister Visit

Posted October 29, 2005
Agartala, Oct. 28 2005
The Telegraph

Suspected National Liberation Front of Tripura militants have struck again on the eve of the Prime Minister�s visit, <b>killing a senior CPM tribal leader this time.</b>

The decomposed body of Kartik Tripura was recovered from a forest near Manughat in Dhalai district this morning.

Police sources said 41-year-old Tripura had left his home in Manughat for Chichingcherra on Tuesday evening. When he did not return, his family reported the matter to Manu police personnel yesterday and a search was launched.

<b>Sources said Tripura was hacked to death by NLFT militants for working for the CPM in violation of their diktat.

Tripura is the second CPM leader to have been killed within a week. Last week, All Tripura Tiger Force militants had gunned down Bidya Debbarma, a CPM leader from Champaknagar.</b>

While the Tiger Force militants yesterday urged the Prime Minister to initiate a political solution to insurgency in the state, the NLFT ambushed a TSR patrol, killing two jawans, on Wednesday.

But though the militants are striking repeatedly to make their presence felt, their tribal support base is waning rapidly.

The tribals of Chhailengta today informed the police about the presence of militants in their village yesterday.

Soon after, a combined force of police and TSR jawans raided the village and rounded up NLFT rebel Swaraj Debbarma. A pistol was found on Debbarma.

Police sources said the tribals, who were earlier reluctant to extend any co- operation, were now coming forward with concrete information.

Rebel surrenders

An NLFT militant surrendered before company commander of Tripura State Rifles at Tuisama in North Tripura district last night, reports PTI.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Communistas never learn. Whatever. They should by all means keep trying to bribe christoislamiterrorism into liking them by appeasing them (W Bengal, Kerala, NE). I mean, such indulging of christoislamiterrorism is obviously having <i>some kind of</i> definite effect.
And more on the same. Communism's dance with fire (christianism again in this post) got their women and children killed:
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>Extremists Spared Not Even Women And Children</b>
Posted October 13, 2003
People's Democracy
October 12, 2003

On September 29 afternoon, in yet another case of dastardly hit and run terrorism, gunmen of the outlawed extremist organisation <b>(the christian) NLFT killed six women and children, aged 3 to 30, of three tribal families</b> and grievously injured three others at Durai Shyamrai village under Kamalpur subdivision in Dhalai district. One of the injured died later. <b>All these families were of CPI(M) activists.</b>

The attack was followed by yet another mass killing next day, on September 30, at Dasarambari under Jirania police station in Sadar subdivision in West Tripura district, where <b>three CPI(M) workers were gunned down by NLFT extremists.</b><!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->Christoislamism = one religion.

Higher-up communists still waltz with christoislamism while the communist footsoldiers and their families get pounded to dust by the religions of love and peace (religioni del amore e di pace ... or something like that).
<b>Maoists target Asia's biggest bauxite mine</b><!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->Seven Central Industrial Security Force soldiers and four Maoists have been killed in gunbattle that began late Sunday night when heavily-armed ultras attacked a well-guarded bauxite mine of public sector giant NALCO in Orissa's Koraput district.

A fierce exchange of fire between security forces and Maoists followed the attack by a large number of ultras on Hiltop bauxite mines in Damanjodi area, Deputy Inspector General of Police (south-west range) Sanjeev Panda said.

The heavily-armed Maoists, numbering about 200, including some women, looted the CISF armoury in the mine area which contained huge quantities of sophisticated arms and ammunition as well as explosives, police sources said.

The well-planned attack, apparently aimed at affecting the upcoming polls and looting weapons, took place shortly after 9.30 pm on Sunday when about 22 CISF personnel were inside a canteen at Asia's biggest bauxite mine.

A group of Maoists also attacked a CISF outpost, some 23 km from the NALCO unit, sources in Delhi [Images] said.
..<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Moron Singh is sleeping as usual. Again "Inaction is itself an action"
Sources claim that in a meeting held in the CPM state secretariat in Trivandrum, members asked for Achutanandan’s resignation as he has been defying party’s stand to give a clean chit to Pinarayi Vijayan.

Opposition Congress-led UDF asked Governor RS Gavai to reject the cabinet decision to deny permission to CBI to prosecute CPM leader Pinarayi Vijayan, increasing pressure on the ruling LDF Government in Kerala.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/achutana...to-quit/456438/
<b>Rights activist Binayak Sen released on bail</b>
IANS

New Delhi: Civil rights activist Dr Binayak Sen on Tuesday walked out of a Raipur jail, two years after he was booked under stringent security laws for his alleged links with Maoists.

“I am a human rights worker and continue to stay so,” said Sen, who was granted bail by the Supreme Court on Monday.

“I don’t why I was put in jail but it is very good to be out of it. I am on bail and my case is still being hear,” Sen told reporters after his release.

Sen feared a threat to his life from the Chhattisgarh government but didn’t elaborate on his allegation. “I think I have a danger from the Chhattisgarh government though nobody has said anything to me,” he said.

“I have no separate message for the Maoists. We are against all kinds of violence. Peace must prevail and peace must replace war. I condemn all sorts of violence by anyone.”

IANS reports the Supreme Court on Monday granted bail to Sen, who was in a jail for over two years under unproven charges of links with Maoists in Chhattisgarh.

The Chhattisgarh government has booked<b> Sen, the vice-president of People’s Union for Civil Liberties (PUCL)</b> under the stringent anti-terror law, Unlawful Activities Prevention Act, for his alleged links with Maoists.

IANS reports Sen won the prestigious Jonathan Mann award in the year 2008 for his work in health and human rights. He has been working in Chhattisgarh for more than a decade, making health accessible to the poorest.

He has been suffering from a heart ailment and has also sought permission to be treated at his alma mater, the Christian Medical College, Vellore. His supporters have campaigned relentlessly for over two years and range from Nobel laureates to civil rights activists to filmmakers and writers.