MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Tourism In India

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tourism In India
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin--><b>Brad Pitt fascinated by India</b>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Delhi: Hollywood star Brad Pitt is so fascinated by India that he wants to come back, as he has "never seen a country like this".

"Absolutely. I'll come back for the film (A Mighty Heart that he has come here to shoot along with companion Angelina Jolie). It's really important to me. I hope we can pull it off well," he told a news channel on Saturday.

"I love Indian food - chicken masala, dal and naan. I just love it," he said.

Brad denied allegations that three bodyguards of Jolie had hurled racial abuses at parents and children at a school in south Mumbai where the film unit was shooting.
"It (shooting in India) was a great experience, the film is going to benefit for shooting here, I am very excited about it," he said.

He said he was so fascinated by the chaos and life in Pune that he bought a motorbike to explore the city for himself, also to give the paparazzi the slip.

<b>"I was so fascinated by the chaos, the traffic, different rules we have been having that I wanted to get out on the road. So I bought a helmet and was able to ride around quite peacefully. Bike is about freedom, a bike is about being by you," he said. </b>

Pitt said that he and Jolie had a great time in Goa and found the holy city of Varanasi truly amazing.

<b>"We had an amazing time in Varanasi. I have never seen anything like it; I have never seen a country like this. I told my friends, put this on your list, you must come here," he said. </b>
The Hollywood star said what impressed him most about the country was the number of people living together, living in harmony, along with the colours of the cities, the smell of the cities, their food and architecture.

<b>"Overall it's been an extraordinary trip for us which neither of us has ever been before. We loved Diwali,"</b> he said.

He also said he would very much like to be here for Holi, the other festival he had heard much about.

<b>Before leaving he said one souvenir that he is definitely carrying with him is the Indian kurta pajama (loose shirt and pyjamas), which he liked very much. </b>

In A Mighty Heart, shot in Pune and Mumbai for the last one month, Jolie plays the part of Mariane, wife of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl who was kidnapped and murdered in Pakistan in 2002 while investigating Islamic militants in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001, attacks on the US.

www.ibnlive.com/news/why-...552-8.html <!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Messages In This Thread
Tourism In India - by Guest - 11-14-2006, 12:01 AM
Tourism In India - by Guest - 11-23-2006, 01:49 AM
Tourism In India - by Guest - 01-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Tourism In India - by Guest - 03-21-2007, 09:30 AM
Tourism In India - by Guest - 04-06-2007, 05:55 AM
Tourism In India - by Guest - 02-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Tourism In India - by Capt M Kumar - 08-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Tourism In India - by priyarawat229 - 07-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Tourism In India - by rosstaylor2440 - 04-08-2013, 04:44 PM