MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Timeline : Attacks On Hindus In India By Islamists

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timeline : Attacks On Hindus In India By Islamists
[quote name='G.Subramaniam' date='10 September 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1284165760' post='108233']

There was a 10K mob armed with guns and swords and only 200 soldiers

The RAF nearly got killed

Why dont you visit the Hindu samhati website

[/quote]

G.Sub: I visited it, and posted it on BRF and elsewhere. My question was rhetoric & sarcastic. My point was on your lines, if RAF, CRPF and BSO could not control a mob, then it must have been a large violent crowd.
[quote name='Swamy G' date='12 September 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1284302877' post='108263']

G.Sub: I visited it, and posted it on BRF and elsewhere. My question was rhetoric & sarcastic. My point was on your lines, if RAF, CRPF and BSO could not control a mob, then it must have been a large violent crowd.

[/quote]

Yes a mob of 5K

Now dont we hear all the time, most muslims are peaceful and only a few fanatics

5k is not few fanatics and behind the 5k must be 50k sympathisers who dont come out to riot

Also we hear that uneducated muslims riot

Hello this riot was organised by muslim MP

Apparently CRPF and BSF refused to come in as they were not allowed to fire on muslims

Army did bring it under control, meaning a willingness to use force and muslims will back down every time

The primary culprit is the Hindu Media, Hindu intelligentsia WKK, Hindu politicians
Quote:Army did bring it under control, meaning a willingness to use force and muslims will back down every time

In the global context, why has Israel not been able to totally eradicate their problems? I am no Israel sympathizer though. So how much is this thought about IM backing down under force?
[quote name='Swamy G' date='13 September 2010 - 06:58 AM' timestamp='1284340845' post='108272']

In the global context, why has Israel not been able to totally eradicate their problems? I am no Israel sympathizer though. So how much is this thought about IM backing down under force?

[/quote]

In 1948, the Israelis, as reprisals, deliberately raped and murdered muslim civilians as policy to drive them out

But since then it has gotten too squeamish

The muslim riots in Deganga stopped after Army was allowed to shoot on sight, so they did back down when faced with force
Per Hindu Samhati, it was a mob of 12k

For comparison, the mob at Noakhali was 15k only
The Pakis, using 60K troops were able to control 60 million bengali muslims for 9 months

And almost every muslim country is a dictatorship willing to do mass murder of its muslim citizens to remain in power
http://pajamasmedia.com/phyllischesler/2...ia-part-i/

Muslims Attack Hindus in India: A Warning For the West? Part I

September 13, 2010 - by Phyllis Chesler

|

A European colleague of mine lives and works in India. Recently, he came to visit. His story was unbelievable. For the last few years, every day, day after day, he, his wife, and his wife’s family have been harassed and attacked by Muslim marauders. Both his property and his medical clinic have been attacked; his Hindu wife and relatives have had their cows stolen and slaughtered, their outbuildings destroyed, their farm property taken over. The police would not help. He had to hire private security to guard his free clinic. Finally, Muslims attacked the clinic when it was filled with patients (including, of course, Muslim patients). At the last moment, before the clinic was entirely overrun, the police reluctantly came to his aid. He had to pay many bribes, pull many strings—and still, the matter is far from over.

He did not want me to write about this. “It is simply too dangerous for a Hindu to describe, accurately, what Muslims are doing to us in our own country.” He assured me that neither the government nor the media could be counted on to “do the right thing here. The media will not say that Muslims are criminally aggressive. They are too afraid to say so. They know there will be rioting. It’s already happened.”

Sound familiar?

And then, Mr. Tapan Ghosh found me. Ghosh is an incredibly brave and determined Hindu human rights activist who is taking on these Muslim immigrants, criminals, rioters, kidnappers, rapists, and traffickers of Hindu girls and women.

Tapan Ghosh

In 2008, Tapan Ghosh founded Hindu Samhati (Hindu Solidarity Movement), dedicated to strengthening Hindu identity and serving persecuted Hindu communities in Bangladesh and West Bengal, India. A Physics graduate of City College in Calcutta, he first got involved with the Hindu Revivalist Movement in India in 1966 and led a mass civil disobedience campaign against the policies of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in 1975-77. His work grows out of a long history of persecution, including genocidal persecution, of Hindus by Muslims in the region, beginning with the partition of India into Pakistan and India in the 1940s and furthermore into Pakistan and Bangladesh in 1971. I had the privilege of interviewing him when he was in New York during a recent tour.

Chesler: How long has the Muslim violence against Hindus been going on? I know it has existed for 800 years or more. I am asking about the more recent series of events in West Bengal.

Ghosh: Though Hindus in Bengal faced massive attacks and massacres during the Partition of 1947 (when India was divided into India and Pakistan and 3/4th of Bengal went to Pakistan), the violence never ceased. In West Bengal, violence against Hindus took place again in the 1950s and from 1964-65; violence continued until 1971, when it eased off for some time. That was during the time when across the border, nearly 3 million Hindus in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) were killed by the Pakistani Army, as part of their genocide to stop the creation of Bangladesh.

In recent times, the violence has been increasing (both in its spread and intensity) every day since the early eighties.

Chesler: What kind of violence did Muslims commit against Hindus in West Bengal and East Pakistan? Please be more specific.

Ghosh: Anti-Hindu violence started on the morning of August 16, 1946, when Muslim League volunteers forced Hindu shopkeepers in North Calcutta (in present day West Bengal) to close their shops and Hindus retaliated by obstructing the passage of League’s processions. With the tacit support of the police, the Muslim mobs went on a rampage, looting Hindu-owned shops, attacking Hindus with clubs and knives, and raping Hindu women. After a week of violence, an official estimate put the casualties at 4,000 dead and 100,000 injured. Other sources put the death toll at 6,000. Most of the victims were Hindus. The riots in Calcutta spread to other regions, reaching Noakhali, a remote district in present day Bangladesh, where a massive pogrom was organized against the Hindu minority. The death toll is estimated to be in the thousands, with 51,000 to 75,000 Hindus cleansed from this region.

General Yahya Khan, the military dictator of Pakistan, while speaking to his top military brass once said, “Kill three million of them and the rest will eat out of our hands.” The liberation movement for Bangladesh was characterized by an escalation of atrocities against the Hindus and pro-liberation Muslims. Hindus were specifically singled out because of their perceived proclivity to the Bengali language. Bengali, which has strong roots in the Sanskrit language and Hindu culture, was considered as a hindrance to the Islamisation of East Pakistan. In March 1971, the Government of Pakistan and its supporters in Bangladesh, the Jama’at- e-Islami (The Party of Islam) launched a violent operation, codenamed “Operation Searchlight,” to crush all pro-liberation activities. A large section of the Hindu intellectual community of Bangladesh was murdered, mostly by the Al-Shams and Al-Badr militia, (both were military wings of the Jama’at-e-Islami). Bangladesh government figures (officially accepted by the US State Department, which at that time of the Cold War, was openly supporting Pakistan) put the death toll at 300,000 even though nearly 3 million of them were never accounted for and are presumed dead. According to declassified documents from the George Washington University’s National Security Archives, consisting of communications between US officials working in embassies and USIS centers in Dhaka and in India, and officials in Washington, DC, the terms ‘selective genocide’ and ‘genocide’ were used to describe events.

The primary reason why Hindus have been forced to leave East Pakistan (and later Bangladesh) is a draconian law known as the Vested Property Act. According to this law, the government has the power to seize ownership of properties from individuals it deems enemies the state. It was formerly known as the Enemy Property Act (when Bangladesh was part of Pakistan) and is still referred to as such in common parlance. Abul Barkat, a professor of economics at Dhaka University who has conducted seminal research on this act, says that some 1.2 million or 44 per cent of the 2.7 million Hindu households in the country were affected by the Enemy Property Act and its post-independence version, the Vested Property Act, passed in 1974. Successive governments of Bangladesh have promised to repeal the act, but to date, some 35 years after independence, none have done so. According to one estimate, “Nearly two hundred thousand Hindu families have lost 2.2 million acres of land, including their houses, since 2001 alone. At the current market price, the value of the 2.2 million acres of land that the Hindu families were displaced from is about 3.6 billion dollars, which is more than half of the country’s gross domestic product.

Chesler: Please summarize the threats and crimes that have been perpetrated.

Ghosh: The atrocities that Hindus are facing in villages bordering Bangladesh are multifarious. The case of massive illegal infiltration is well known today. What the people of India and the United States don’t know is their activities. This includes crimes which target Hindu women; from relatively small cases of street harassment, to sexual assault, rape, kidnapping and forced conversion to Islam. Incidences of illegal migrants encroaching upon Hindu lands as well as organized land grabbing by Islamic criminal networks are also very common. There is also a sharp increase in the cases of rioting during Hindu festivals, destruction of Temples, desecration of Deities, and large-scale, provocative cow slaughter during Hindu festivals, even in Hindu-majority localities. Construction of large, illegal mosques, often upon encroached land, is happening in all border areas and has changed the landscape of rural Bengal. The establishment of massive Saudi- funded Madrasas across rural Bengal is only contributing to the growing religious extremism among Muslims, implementation of Sharia laws by Chalasi (Islamic) courts is quite prevalent in villages in the Malda, Murshidabad and North Dinajpur districts.

Finally, the Indo-Bangla border acts as a major conduit for smuggling by the terrorist networks and has grave consequences for national security. As a result of the growing Islamization of rural Bengal, Hindus are leaving the border area villages. This change in demography is well established in Assam, and I fear that the upcoming census will paint a grimmer scenario in W. Bengal too. Calls for a greater Muslim Bangla are not unheard of in Muslim-majority districts and my greatest fear is the day when Muslim zealots will give a call for Nara-e-takbir (cries of “Allahu Akbar”) and tell Hindus to either convert or leave Bengal. Where will we go then?

Chesler: Why have the Hindu police and Indian government failed to do anything to stop these crimes against their own citizens?

Ghosh: While India is constitutionally secular, it is also an electoral democracy which means that politicians care about winning elections and cannot ignore the 31% of the Bengali Muslim population that is believed to vote en-masse. The government, both at the State and Central level understand the problem, but do not want to show the political courage that is needed to talk about these issues and address them. Instead they just ignore them.

The Police response is also mixed. Though sometimes they take positive measures to stop these crimes, most often there is severe corruption, and a fear of tackling the Islamic mafia. The fact that governmental higher-ups will not be supportive of a pro-active response also demoralizes police officials at the grassroots level.

But it is not that the politicians and the government agencies are asleep, it is the middle class Bengalis that are in deep slumber. The entire Hindu Bengali intelligentsia and culturally enriched Bengali society could not provide protection to one Muslim lady, Ms. Taslima Nasreen, a poet and an intellectual who dared to raise her voice against Islamic fundamentalism in Bangladesh and had to escape to West Bengal. But the West Bengal government was so afraid, that it refused to give protection to her.

Muslims Attack Hindus in India: A Warning For the West? Part I

September 13, 2010 - by Phyllis Chesler

|

A European colleague of mine lives and works in India. Recently, he came to visit. His story was unbelievable. For the last few years, every day, day after day, he, his wife, and his wife’s family have been harassed and attacked by Muslim marauders. Both his property and his medical clinic have been attacked; his Hindu wife and relatives have had their cows stolen and slaughtered, their outbuildings destroyed, their farm property taken over. The police would not help. He had to hire private security to guard his free clinic. Finally, Muslims attacked the clinic when it was filled with patients (including, of course, Muslim patients). At the last moment, before the clinic was entirely overrun, the police reluctantly came to his aid. He had to pay many bribes, pull many strings—and still, the matter is far from over.

He did not want me to write about this. “It is simply too dangerous for a Hindu to describe, accurately, what Muslims are doing to us in our own country.” He assured me that neither the government nor the media could be counted on to “do the right thing here. The media will not say that Muslims are criminally aggressive. They are too afraid to say so. They know there will be rioting. It’s already happened.”

Sound familiar?

And then, Mr. Tapan Ghosh found me. Ghosh is an incredibly brave and determined Hindu human rights activist who is taking on these Muslim immigrants, criminals, rioters, kidnappers, rapists, and traffickers of Hindu girls and women.

Tapan Ghosh

In 2008, Tapan Ghosh founded Hindu Samhati (Hindu Solidarity Movement), dedicated to strengthening Hindu identity and serving persecuted Hindu communities in Bangladesh and West Bengal, India. A Physics graduate of City College in Calcutta, he first got involved with the Hindu Revivalist Movement in India in 1966 and led a mass civil disobedience campaign against the policies of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in 1975-77. His work grows out of a long history of persecution, including genocidal persecution, of Hindus by Muslims in the region, beginning with the partition of India into Pakistan and India in the 1940s and furthermore into Pakistan and Bangladesh in 1971. I had the privilege of interviewing him when he was in New York during a recent tour.

Chesler: How long has the Muslim violence against Hindus been going on? I know it has existed for 800 years or more. I am asking about the more recent series of events in West Bengal.

Ghosh: Though Hindus in Bengal faced massive attacks and massacres during the Partition of 1947 (when India was divided into India and Pakistan and 3/4th of Bengal went to Pakistan), the violence never ceased. In West Bengal, violence against Hindus took place again in the 1950s and from 1964-65; violence continued until 1971, when it eased off for some time. That was during the time when across the border, nearly 3 million Hindus in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) were killed by the Pakistani Army, as part of their genocide to stop the creation of Bangladesh.

In recent times, the violence has been increasing (both in its spread and intensity) every day since the early eighties.

Chesler: What kind of violence did Muslims commit against Hindus in West Bengal and East Pakistan? Please be more specific.

Ghosh: Anti-Hindu violence started on the morning of August 16, 1946, when Muslim League volunteers forced Hindu shopkeepers in North Calcutta (in present day West Bengal) to close their shops and Hindus retaliated by obstructing the passage of League’s processions. With the tacit support of the police, the Muslim mobs went on a rampage, looting Hindu-owned shops, attacking Hindus with clubs and knives, and raping Hindu women. After a week of violence, an official estimate put the casualties at 4,000 dead and 100,000 injured. Other sources put the death toll at 6,000. Most of the victims were Hindus. The riots in Calcutta spread to other regions, reaching Noakhali, a remote district in present day Bangladesh, where a massive pogrom was organized against the Hindu minority. The death toll is estimated to be in the thousands, with 51,000 to 75,000 Hindus cleansed from this region.

General Yahya Khan, the military dictator of Pakistan, while speaking to his top military brass once said, “Kill three million of them and the rest will eat out of our hands.” The liberation movement for Bangladesh was characterized by an escalation of atrocities against the Hindus and pro-liberation Muslims. Hindus were specifically singled out because of their perceived proclivity to the Bengali language. Bengali, which has strong roots in the Sanskrit language and Hindu culture, was considered as a hindrance to the Islamisation of East Pakistan. In March 1971, the Government of Pakistan and its supporters in Bangladesh, the Jama’at- e-Islami (The Party of Islam) launched a violent operation, codenamed “Operation Searchlight,” to crush all pro-liberation activities. A large section of the Hindu intellectual community of Bangladesh was murdered, mostly by the Al-Shams and Al-Badr militia, (both were military wings of the Jama’at-e-Islami). Bangladesh government figures (officially accepted by the US State Department, which at that time of the Cold War, was openly supporting Pakistan) put the death toll at 300,000 even though nearly 3 million of them were never accounted for and are presumed dead. According to declassified documents from the George Washington University’s National Security Archives, consisting of communications between US officials working in embassies and USIS centers in Dhaka and in India, and officials in Washington, DC, the terms ‘selective genocide’ and ‘genocide’ were used to describe events.

The primary reason why Hindus have been forced to leave East Pakistan (and later Bangladesh) is a draconian law known as the Vested Property Act. According to this law, the government has the power to seize ownership of properties from individuals it deems enemies the state. It was formerly known as the Enemy Property Act (when Bangladesh was part of Pakistan) and is still referred to as such in common parlance. Abul Barkat, a professor of economics at Dhaka University who has conducted seminal research on this act, says that some 1.2 million or 44 per cent of the 2.7 million Hindu households in the country were affected by the Enemy Property Act and its post-independence version, the Vested Property Act, passed in 1974. Successive governments of Bangladesh have promised to repeal the act, but to date, some 35 years after independence, none have done so. According to one estimate, “Nearly two hundred thousand Hindu families have lost 2.2 million acres of land, including their houses, since 2001 alone. At the current market price, the value of the 2.2 million acres of land that the Hindu families were displaced from is about 3.6 billion dollars, which is more than half of the country’s gross domestic product.

Chesler: Please summarize the threats and crimes that have been perpetrated.

Ghosh: The atrocities that Hindus are facing in villages bordering Bangladesh are multifarious. The case of massive illegal infiltration is well known today. What the people of India and the United States don’t know is their activities. This includes crimes which target Hindu women; from relatively small cases of street harassment, to sexual assault, rape, kidnapping and forced conversion to Islam. Incidences of illegal migrants encroaching upon Hindu lands as well as organized land grabbing by Islamic criminal networks are also very common. There is also a sharp increase in the cases of rioting during Hindu festivals, destruction of Temples, desecration of Deities, and large-scale, provocative cow slaughter during Hindu festivals, even in Hindu-majority localities. Construction of large, illegal mosques, often upon encroached land, is happening in all border areas and has changed the landscape of rural Bengal. The establishment of massive Saudi- funded Madrasas across rural Bengal is only contributing to the growing religious extremism among Muslims, implementation of Sharia laws by Chalasi (Islamic) courts is quite prevalent in villages in the Malda, Murshidabad and North Dinajpur districts.

Finally, the Indo-Bangla border acts as a major conduit for smuggling by the terrorist networks and has grave consequences for national security. As a result of the growing Islamization of rural Bengal, Hindus are leaving the border area villages. This change in demography is well established in Assam, and I fear that the upcoming census will paint a grimmer scenario in W. Bengal too. Calls for a greater Muslim Bangla are not unheard of in Muslim-majority districts and my greatest fear is the day when Muslim zealots will give a call for Nara-e-takbir (cries of “Allahu Akbar”) and tell Hindus to either convert or leave Bengal. Where will we go then?

Chesler: Why have the Hindu police and Indian government failed to do anything to stop these crimes against their own citizens?

Ghosh: While India is constitutionally secular, it is also an electoral democracy which means that politicians care about winning elections and cannot ignore the 31% of the Bengali Muslim population that is believed to vote en-masse. The government, both at the State and Central level understand the problem, but do not want to show the political courage that is needed to talk about these issues and address them. Instead they just ignore them.

The Police response is also mixed. Though sometimes they take positive measures to stop these crimes, most often there is severe corruption, and a fear of tackling the Islamic mafia. The fact that governmental higher-ups will not be supportive of a pro-active response also demoralizes police officials at the grassroots level.

But it is not that the politicians and the government agencies are asleep, it is the middle class Bengalis that are in deep slumber. The entire Hindu Bengali intelligentsia and culturally enriched Bengali society could not provide protection to one Muslim lady, Ms. Taslima Nasreen, a poet and an intellectual who dared to raise her voice against Islamic fundamentalism in Bangladesh and had to escape to West Bengal. But the West Bengal government was so afraid, that it refused to give protection to her.
http://news.rediff.com/slide-show/2010/s...contentTop

Prev Next

It all started on the night of September 3, the third Friday in the month of Ramazan.

Here's what happened, verified from multiple sources, which both communities and the police do not dispute:

1. After evening prayers, Muslims noticed some cow dung splattered on the walls of the Danipura mosque.

2. Youngsters took up the issue with the Gujjar community (Milk is their main business) that lives alongside the mosque. (A few days ago a Gujjar resident had called the police station complaining about loud noise from the mosque.)

3. The issue was sorted between the two communities with the help of the police around 9:30 pm.

4. But half an hour later, some youngsters started gathering in groups and a small police party including Superintendent of Police, Mayank Jain, District Magistrate Rajendra Sharma, with a couple of armed escorts reached the spot.

5. As the Muslims began advancing towards the small police party, the officers fended off the mob and called for reinforcements.

6. The mob torched about 40 vehicles, including those of the police and presspersons. A small temple was also set on fire.

7. A small Hindu mob also armed with swords and firearms had also formed by then, and started targeting and damaging Muslim property.

8. As extra forces arrived, they first cordoned off the area. This took some time, and around 2 am, September 4, when the forces began a search operation in the neighbourhood to apprehend the miscreants, they entered a mosque in Sheranipura, one of the bigger mosques in the locality.

Following this, there was an announcement from the mosque: 'Muslims, come out, with scarves tied around your head. Islam is in danger.'

9. This led to a few thousand Muslims assembling, some brandishing swords and others carrying firearms. (The police videographed the mob) As the police fired in the air, the mob retaliated.

10. The forces then push back the mob, and started making arrests.

11. The search operation lasted the whole of next day, when more arrests were made.
http://twocircles.net/?q=2010sep22/commu...engal.html

This is an Indian muslim website

see how they spin the Deganga pogrom by islamists

Communal violence in Deganga area of West Bengal

Submitted by admin4 on 22 September 2010 - 5:20pm

Indian Muslim

By TCN News,

North 24 Parganas: Violent riots erupted in Deganga area in North 24 Parganas district of West Bengal earlier this month when the local Muslim community objected to the construction of a Puja Pandal encroaching 40 feet land inside the Muslim burial ground.

The Muslim community had recently won in the court case with regards to the possession of the burial ground.

It happened on September 7 when local Muslims protested the encroachment by the Puja Pandal inside the cemetery. The local police under Deganga Police Station came and lathi-charged the local Muslim population and even arrested many. The miscreants from the other community taking advantage of the Police bias towards the Muslim community, went about looting shops belonging to the Muslim community and even beat up some Muslims.

Shahanshah Jehangir talking to local muslim villagers

One person from the minority community was reportedly shot dead by a miscreant from the other community and all this took place in active support from the Police.

The news spread after which local Muslims from all neighbouring villages came out on the streets and but were forced to resort to self defence.

Mr.S.Jehangir leading a delegation to the Muslim burial ground

Next day on September 8, Police entered Muslim populated villages early morning and mercilessly lathi-charged injuring many villagers and even arrested many.

Mr. Shahanshah Jehangir, President of the Indian Union Muslim League West Bengal state, reached the spot along with local district leaders of his party and pacified the local Muslim population and spoke to the local people. Mr. Jehangir condemned the destruction of Muslim property and killing of an innocent Muslim and appealed for calm and restoration of peace as well as demanded the District Magistrate and S.P. of North 24 Parganas to take immediate steps to protect the lives and property of the local Muslim population.

He also demanded immediate suspension and removal of the Deganga Police Station Officer in-charge who was responsible for acting with anti-Muslim bias and letting the situation go out of control. He also demanded release of all the innocent Muslim villagers arrested.

Innocent Muslim villager beaten by police

He further demanded that the Government provide a compensation package for those injured and killed in the riot as well as the shops of the Muslims must be reconstructed.

“The CPI(M)-led Left Front Government and in particular the Police Minister of West Bengal who also happens to be the CM of the State has totally failed to protect the lives and property of the Muslim community in West Bengal as well as protect their religious places of worship”, said Jehangir and warned of an all Bengal movement against Police atrocities if the above demands were not met.

Tension got flared up soon after Eid day when Hindu Sanhati, an organization affiliated to Sangh Parivar, allegedly started distributing leaflets and posters were put up spreading lies and hatred against the Muslim community.

Mosque attacked by Hindu mobs

The Police whose role should have been unbiased, instead harassed and raided Muslim villages and even arrested youths slapping false cases against them. The Muslim villagers are living under a constant fear and terror as the Police openly side with the Hindu mobs and threaten the Muslims with dire consequences if they resist Hindu mobs or even protest .

On September 18, a meeting was held by the Hindu Sanhati in Barasat town (ironically the government gave them permission to hold meeting in Kachari Maidan which is under Govt). In the meeting allegedly hate speeches against the Muslim community were given and soon after the meeting Muslim shops and mosque in the area were attacked and stones were pelted at them by Hindu mobs.

State President of IUML Mr.Shahanshah Jehangir has been constantly visiting the disturbed areas and appealing for peace. The IUML West Bengal demanded strict action against the extremist Hindu organizations and their supporters. Mr.Shahanshah Jehangir has spoken to the District S.P. Of North 24 Parganas and even the District Magistrate and has demanded adequate protection of lives and property of the Muslim community, especially since the Babari Mosque verdict is going to be delivered on 24th September, 2010.

Muslim owned factories destroyed

Mr Jehangir has even declared that he will march with 1 lakh people from Kolkata to Barasat and Deganga on coming Friday if the attacks on Muslim lives and property continued.
Young Hindu women gangraped and one of them then set on fire by evil islamaniacs. Of course, the practically equally profoundly evil christist news then does its own violent attack on these Hindu women by hiding their real identity: Hindu. In typical evil christobigot fashion, it dubs them "dalit", concealing who they are through meaningless non-descript terminology.

All Hindu victims are made anonymous victims in this manner.

The anonymous, You Don't Matter, No One Cares About You, You're Abandoned, An Island Without An Overall Community christist slur of "dalits" is reserved for Hindus alone, as christists would scream "Christian[Dalit]s Victimised!" if the victims had been christian (while islamaniacs don't attack muslimahs in this manner when there are still kaffirs to be had).

http://rajeev2004.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-action.html

Quote:"Peace" in action

Exemplary "peace", "goodwill",

"communal harmony" on display.

"Swami" Agnivesh, Burka Dutt et al would surely extol this as a fine instance of "composite culture".

Where is Cedric Prakash - inventor of "Gujarat genocide" mythology?

Where is Teesta Setalvad -of the "ghastly rapes" cottage industry?

These worthies will be conspicuously silent. The victim is a mere Hindu.

Didn't you know that "Mahatma"

Ghandy had conceded away the

right of the "Peace" party to perpetrate such acts of "brotherhood" way back in the

1920's, in the interest of "preserving age old amity"?

I can't seem to remember -

Was the undertaking part of the Lucknow pact? Or was it a principle in Chacha Nehru's doctrine of Panchsheel?

Notice how the TOIlet paper attempts to minimize and negate

the atrocity by describing the victim as "Dalit", i.e. as distinct from "Hindu".

Two Dalit girls gangraped near Delhi

29 Sep, 2010 2212hrs IST IANS

GREATER NOIDA: In two separate cases, two Dalit girls were allegedly gangraped in Greater Noida and neighbouring Bulandshahr town, police said on Wednesday.

In the first incident, four Muslim men abducted and later gangraped a 20-year-old Dalit girl of Lahugala locality. When the girl threatened to report the case to the police, the accused poured kerosene on her and set her on fire. The accused were identified as Saddam, Bhura, Sazid and Mazid.

She was taken to a local hospital from where she was referred to Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi. She is critical with 90 percent burns.

Posted by karyakarta92 at 9/29/2010 07:47:00 PM 0 comments Links to this post

Labels: dhimmitude, india, Islam, jihad, pseudo-secular

Reactions:
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1101114/js...174723.jsp

Mob attacks police outpost

VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR

The official vehicle of the Hazaribagh DSP in flames on Saturday. Picture by Vishvendu Jaipuriar

Hazaribagh, Nov. 13: A mob of over 2,000 attacked a police outpost here today, pelting stones and torching a DSP’s jeep, to protest against alleged inaction after Muslims complained about loudspeaker use during Chhath celebrations yesterday during the time of Friday prayers.

Five policemen of Pelawal police outpost were injured while 13 troublemakers have been arrested.

The mob gathered at the outpost around 10am after which DSP Naushad Alam and sub-divisional officer Binay Rai asked that 10 members of the group come in for talks.

While this was being negotiated and 10 chosen representatives were coming inside, the mob started pelting stones, forcing the senior officers to take shelter inside.

Sanjay Kumar, the DSP’s bodyguard, managed to escort the group inside. “But when I came out again, a huge boulder hit me on the chest. I fell down and lost consciousness,” Kumar said.

By then, policemen inside the outpost took position and began firing teargas shells. But, the mob had other ideas. As the police were using short-range shells, some of the agitators picked them up and lobbed them back at the outpost.

“We began suffocating inside and were, therefore, forced to come out,” said Arun Kumar Singh, one of the policemen firing the shells.

The police then started firing long range shells, which worked, and the mob began to recede. As many as 48 rounds were fired.

Alam’s driver, Binod Kumar, then tried to drive away using his boss’s jeep, but he was hit by a stone. The mob then beat him up and set fire to the jeep. But the SDO’s driver managed to speed away and save his vehicle.

Earlier, the mob had dragged out a policeman’s motorbike from the outpost and set it afire. Another bike belonging to a journalist, who was with officials inside the outpost, was also torched.

Deputy commissioner Ravindra Kumar Agarwal and SP Pankaj Kamboj ordered a search of nearby houses and identified and arrested 13 culprits.

A local politician, Razi Ahmed, who had to come intervene, was also detained, but was later released.

“This is the handiwork of anti-social elements who tried to take advantage of the ongoing panchayat poll process,” said Kamboj.

“The police have identified those behind the attack. We will deal with them strictly.”

Yesterday in Pasai, 6km from the district headquarters, Muslims objected to the use of loudspeakers by Chhath vratis while namaz was being offered at a nearby mosque.

Yesterday in Pasai, 6km from the district headquarters, Muslims objected to the use of loudspeakers by Chhath vratis while namaz was being offered at a nearby mosque.

Chhath devotees also objected to water from the mosque spilling onto the road that was being used by the vratis.

This led to an altercation followed by pelting of stones. As many as 17 people were injured. While some were sent to Hazaribagh district hospital, a few others were shifted to Ranchi.

Agarwal said the situation was now under control in the town where security forces had been stationed to keep vigil.
Islamania ethnically cleansing Hindus in Rajasthan and selectively genociding ("disappearing") Hindu men.

And of course islam's twin christianism (via its mouthpiece of christomedia) talks only about the victims as being "dalits" making them unidentifiable.

Christobritish also always encouraged islamania against Hindus. It's what christianism does - when it's not busy ethnically cleansing/genociding Hindus itself.

haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?PageID=13262&SKIN=B

Quote:Why 24 x 7 visual media blacked out this Hindu exodus from this Rajasthan village?

11/02/2011 05:27:50

More than 40 Hindus men are missing since last 20 days and their women live in fear of attacks by the village's Muslim community ,Reports TOI. [color="#FF0000"](Why TOI would like to term the victims as Dalits and not as Hindus in their report is better known to them)[/color]

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india...472831.cms

Kamla Devi, whose house was also attacked, said, ''We were never a part of the violence, yet we were targeted. They looted the cash and jewellery I had saved for my daughter Suman's wedding in May. I feel helpless, it would be easy just to strangulate my daughter and commit suicide.''

The National media who aired Gujjar clashes from Rajasthan in reservation issue , [color="#FF0000"]completely blacked out this ongoing riot against Hindus[/color]

As you can see, all that chestbeating by Indian christogovt and christomedia and christo-orgs for the "dalits" is just play-acting. In reality - but Hindus know this - they don't care a twig.
The perpetrators of these atrocities are Meo Muslims who were forcibly converted to Islam just like many others, but they retained much of their pre Islamic heritage until the Tabligh movement "purified" them of this "kaffir" influence and made them "pure" Muslims.

During partition they formed a mini jihadist army of sorts and tried to march to Delhi but were confronted by the Hindu Jats and expelled to Pakistan. Then Gandhi and Vinobha Bhave (I sometimes wish that there really was an eternal hell for such treacherous scum) got them back into India, Bhave threatened a fast. The results are there for all to see.

They have a lot of kids deliberately as a method of demographic war against Hindus and have pressured the Haryana gov't into creating a Mewat district for them.

'Taliban' writ in Haryana village

http://haryanawatch.blogspot.com/2010/03...times.html

http://haryanawatch.blogspot.com/2009/10...ge-to.html
Quote:Dalit set afire after son elopes with Muslim girl

TNN, Feb 23, 2011, 01.35am IST

NAMAKKAL: A 61-year-old dalit man was burnt to death in Periyapatti village of Namakkal district after his son eloped with a Muslim girl of the same village.

Nallayan's son Sekhar (27) was in love with Gulzar (21) and couple allegedly eloped recently. At 3pm on Monday, when Nallayan was working in a shop in Periyapatti, Gulzar's father Shahjahan went there and called out to him. An argument ensued, followed by a scuffle during which Shahjahan allegedly poured petrol over Nallayan. He then lit his cigarette lighter, setting fire to Nallayan who suffered serious burn injuries. Although he was admitted to the Namakkal government hospital, Nallayan died later, police said.

Nallayan's daughter Shanthi said Shahjahan and his relatives had threatened her family members soon after Sekar eloped with Gulzar. Nallayan had pleaded with Shahjahan to give him two days to search for his son.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india...552211.cms
^ Grrrrr. The family is Hindoo. Look how they have named their son after a Hindu God: Sekhar. And the daughter is called Shanthi.

Islamaniacs burnt a Hindu. Evil christo media turning Hindoo victims of evil christoislamania into "some supposedly religiously neutral person - 'a dalit' - just died".

Next the christomedia will call it spontaneous combustion.

Hiding the heathenness of victims is for the purpose of hiding targeted genocide.
Yesterday after Indian beat Pakistan in cricket, MIM muslims of Hyderabad, did a large scale riot in Karimnagar
http://tehelka.com/story_main50.asp?file...711The.asp

AWAY FROM the din of television studios and the drama of Delhi’s Jantar Mantar and Ramlila Maidan, events at a desert village in Barmer district of western Rajasthan may hold some key lessons for India’s anti-corruption crusaders. How will the campaign protect the poor in Bamnor village, who cough up bribes to get what the laws guarantee them — nutrition, shelter, a daily wage? And how will it protect men like Mangla Ram Meghwal, a Dalit, brutally attacked for questioning corruption in his village?

Related

As auditors come calling on NREGA, the sarpanches are fleeing Rajasthan

Plougher Cut

Noted jurists express dismay at Prime Minister’s NREGA statement

Meghwal, a truck driver, had gone to his panchayat office on 3 March to attend an MGNREGA social audit. “As soon as I entered, the sarpanch asked me to leave,” he recounts. “When I didn’t, he and his men bludgeoned my head with an axe. I lost consciousness.” Sarpanch Ghulam Shah’s supporters broke Meghwal’s left leg in three places, his right foot in four, and fractured the index finger of his right hand.

He lay bleeding on the floor of the panchayat office for an hour with over 150 people from the village watching. The previous year, Meghwal had dared to contest panchayat elections in this village dominated by Muslim landlords. Most recently, he had demanded to see records of MGNREGA expenses of the past three years and all panchayat public expenditure in 2001-08.

Ghulam Shah has been the sarpanch of Bamnor for the past 20 years. “He is also the postman, ration shop dealer; his wife runs the anganwadi and his brother is a contractor who supplies material for MGNREGA,” says Dharmi Chowdhary of NGO Lok Adhikar Network to strengthen food security. “Till last year, the ration shop would open two or three times a year; if you missed that, you could forget about getting any sugar and kerosene at all,” she says.

The country’s biggest oil discovery in the past two decades in Barmer brought large capital to some parts of the district but mostly bypassed by the impoverished villages in Dhorimanna taluka. The dry, sandy earth supports coarse grains. Most families live on wage labour.

Of two anganwadis meant to provide cooked cereal to support infants and pregnant and nursing mothers, one is locked and the second has a broken stove with piles of human excreta next to it. The Primary Health Centre is open but villagers complain that the nurse demands payments for medicines supplied free.

The sarpanches hold sway over who gets to be on the audit body that inspects public records of work done.

It is the same with other entitlements such as funds for houses that below poverty line families are entitled to under Indira Awas Yojana. “The going rate is Rs 10,000 for the sarpanch and gram sevak. Else they stop the cooperative bank from releasing the money to us. Everyone’s share is fixed. Who do we complain to?” asks Mithu Ram, another villager from Bamnor.

Meghwal knew what he was getting into. He had intimated the local DSP and Collector on 28 February that he feared for his life. He got no protection. Since the attack, the police has arrested four goons but made no effort to interrogate Shah..

The state government set up two inquiries to probe into corruption. The state-level inquiry under MS Bhukar, Joint Director, Social Audit MGNREGA, found irregularities of over Rs 46 lakh and that roads and water tanks shown on paper were not built. Material worth Rs 36 lakh was shown purchased from Channa Khan, who owns no business and who villagers say works as a driver for the sarpanch. Overturning hierarchy, the government set up a second inquiry by district-level officials. Going by the second inquiry’s findings, the government reduced the amount of funds to be recovered for graft, ordered that infrastructure be built as shown on paper, and let Shah off without registering an FIR.

Out of bounds Mangla Ram, who was beaten up by the sarpanch for questioning his corrupt ways

“Bhukar’s was a special audit, not an inquiry. The district-level one was the official inquiry. We asked the sarpanch to make up for the irregularities not because we were letting him get away but because we wanted that the works be completed,” explains CS Rajan, Principal Secretary, Rural Development, Rajasthan.

Will the Lokpal Bill change such stories of graft in panchayats across the country? What will it do for those for whom corruption means to be denied a water tank on their farm built under MGNREGA or going without a minimum wage? Former PM Rajiv Gandhi had famously described his dilemma — that of every Rs 1 spent at the Centre, only 15 paise reached villages. Will the new law change what is essentially a crisis of governance borne by the poorest?

“The Lokpal’s representatives will be everywhere. They will promptly investigate any complaints and punish the guilty. Once a few people go to jail, it will serve as deterrent and remove corruption,” says Shanti Bhushan, senior lawyer and one of the civil society representatives drafting the Bill.

The draft Bill requires every public authority to create and display a citizens’ charter. Heads of all government departments will simultaneously be public grievance redressal officers. Chief Vigilance Officers (CVO) of each department will appoint appellate grievance officers to receive complaints against public grievance redressal officers. CVOs may direct drawing and disbursing officers to deduce penalty amounts of over Rs 250 a day from the salary of errant officers and compensate complainants. The Lokpal will conduct annual integrity audits and will task the vigilanceofficers with protecting whistleblowers. Besides the question whether this separates those committing graft from those probing, or creates another file silo of bureaucrats, there is concern over whether the most vulnerable will have access to officers equal to that of the powerful.

THE LATEST idea to make this structure more people-centric, proposed by the Anna Hazare- led group, is to have public juries similar to those in the US that will be made up of people appointed from various walks of life in districts and villages. “How will this jury work? Will a Dalit woman be able to keep her own when there is a Thakur landlord in the jury?” asks Nikhil Dey, founder member of the Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan (MKSS) at a Jaipur public hearing on MGNREGA corruption recently.

“I’m not rejecting the public jury idea but the current Bill does not consider existing power relations. Nor does it say what will ensure the integrity of these district officers investigating corruption,” he says.

Dey agrees that making public accounts open to everyone through social audits — an idea started by MKSS in rural Rajasthan that is now a feature of pro-poor laws such as MGNREGA — has also failed. The sarpanches hold sway over who gets to be on the audit committee that inspects public records of work done in the village.

The high-voltage debate over the Lokpal Bill rages on in Delhi and other metros. In Barmer, the wait for justice or even normalcy may be longer. “The doctor said there is a one percent chance I may walk or drive again,” says Meghwal.

Anumeha Yadav is a Senior Correspondent with Tehelka.

anumeha@tehelka.com
http://tehelka.com/story_main50.asp?file...711The.asp

AWAY FROM the din of television studios and the drama of Delhi’s Jantar Mantar and Ramlila Maidan, events at a desert village in Barmer district of western Rajasthan may hold some key lessons for India’s anti-corruption crusaders. How will the campaign protect the poor in Bamnor village, who cough up bribes to get what the laws guarantee them — nutrition, shelter, a daily wage? And how will it protect men like Mangla Ram Meghwal, a Dalit, brutally attacked for questioning corruption in his village?

Related

As auditors come calling on NREGA, the sarpanches are fleeing Rajasthan

Plougher Cut

Noted jurists express dismay at Prime Minister’s NREGA statement

Meghwal, a truck driver, had gone to his panchayat office on 3 March to attend an MGNREGA social audit. “As soon as I entered, the sarpanch asked me to leave,” he recounts. “When I didn’t, he and his men bludgeoned my head with an axe. I lost consciousness.” Sarpanch Ghulam Shah’s supporters broke Meghwal’s left leg in three places, his right foot in four, and fractured the index finger of his right hand.

He lay bleeding on the floor of the panchayat office for an hour with over 150 people from the village watching. The previous year, Meghwal had dared to contest panchayat elections in this village dominated by Muslim landlords. Most recently, he had demanded to see records of MGNREGA expenses of the past three years and all panchayat public expenditure in 2001-08.

Ghulam Shah has been the sarpanch of Bamnor for the past 20 years. “He is also the postman, ration shop dealer; his wife runs the anganwadi and his brother is a contractor who supplies material for MGNREGA,” says Dharmi Chowdhary of NGO Lok Adhikar Network to strengthen food security. “Till last year, the ration shop would open two or three times a year; if you missed that, you could forget about getting any sugar and kerosene at all,” she says.

The country’s biggest oil discovery in the past two decades in Barmer brought large capital to some parts of the district but mostly bypassed by the impoverished villages in Dhorimanna taluka. The dry, sandy earth supports coarse grains. Most families live on wage labour.

Of two anganwadis meant to provide cooked cereal to support infants and pregnant and nursing mothers, one is locked and the second has a broken stove with piles of human excreta next to it. The Primary Health Centre is open but villagers complain that the nurse demands payments for medicines supplied free.

The sarpanches hold sway over who gets to be on the audit body that inspects public records of work done.

It is the same with other entitlements such as funds for houses that below poverty line families are entitled to under Indira Awas Yojana. “The going rate is Rs 10,000 for the sarpanch and gram sevak. Else they stop the cooperative bank from releasing the money to us. Everyone’s share is fixed. Who do we complain to?” asks Mithu Ram, another villager from Bamnor.

Meghwal knew what he was getting into. He had intimated the local DSP and Collector on 28 February that he feared for his life. He got no protection. Since the attack, the police has arrested four goons but made no effort to interrogate Shah..

The state government set up two inquiries to probe into corruption. The state-level inquiry under MS Bhukar, Joint Director, Social Audit MGNREGA, found irregularities of over Rs 46 lakh and that roads and water tanks shown on paper were not built. Material worth Rs 36 lakh was shown purchased from Channa Khan, who owns no business and who villagers say works as a driver for the sarpanch. Overturning hierarchy, the government set up a second inquiry by district-level officials. Going by the second inquiry’s findings, the government reduced the amount of funds to be recovered for graft, ordered that infrastructure be built as shown on paper, and let Shah off without registering an FIR.

Out of bounds Mangla Ram, who was beaten up by the sarpanch for questioning his corrupt ways

“Bhukar’s was a special audit, not an inquiry. The district-level one was the official inquiry. We asked the sarpanch to make up for the irregularities not because we were letting him get away but because we wanted that the works be completed,” explains CS Rajan, Principal Secretary, Rural Development, Rajasthan.

Will the Lokpal Bill change such stories of graft in panchayats across the country? What will it do for those for whom corruption means to be denied a water tank on their farm built under MGNREGA or going without a minimum wage? Former PM Rajiv Gandhi had famously described his dilemma — that of every Rs 1 spent at the Centre, only 15 paise reached villages. Will the new law change what is essentially a crisis of governance borne by the poorest?

“The Lokpal’s representatives will be everywhere. They will promptly investigate any complaints and punish the guilty. Once a few people go to jail, it will serve as deterrent and remove corruption,” says Shanti Bhushan, senior lawyer and one of the civil society representatives drafting the Bill.

The draft Bill requires every public authority to create and display a citizens’ charter. Heads of all government departments will simultaneously be public grievance redressal officers. Chief Vigilance Officers (CVO) of each department will appoint appellate grievance officers to receive complaints against public grievance redressal officers. CVOs may direct drawing and disbursing officers to deduce penalty amounts of over Rs 250 a day from the salary of errant officers and compensate complainants. The Lokpal will conduct annual integrity audits and will task the vigilanceofficers with protecting whistleblowers. Besides the question whether this separates those committing graft from those probing, or creates another file silo of bureaucrats, there is concern over whether the most vulnerable will have access to officers equal to that of the powerful.

THE LATEST idea to make this structure more people-centric, proposed by the Anna Hazare- led group, is to have public juries similar to those in the US that will be made up of people appointed from various walks of life in districts and villages. “How will this jury work? Will a Dalit woman be able to keep her own when there is a Thakur landlord in the jury?” asks Nikhil Dey, founder member of the Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan (MKSS) at a Jaipur public hearing on MGNREGA corruption recently.

“I’m not rejecting the public jury idea but the current Bill does not consider existing power relations. Nor does it say what will ensure the integrity of these district officers investigating corruption,” he says.

Dey agrees that making public accounts open to everyone through social audits — an idea started by MKSS in rural Rajasthan that is now a feature of pro-poor laws such as MGNREGA — has also failed. The sarpanches hold sway over who gets to be on the audit committee that inspects public records of work done in the village.

The high-voltage debate over the Lokpal Bill rages on in Delhi and other metros. In Barmer, the wait for justice or even normalcy may be longer. “The doctor said there is a one percent chance I may walk or drive again,” says Meghwal.

Anumeha Yadav is a Senior Correspondent with Tehelka.

anumeha@tehelka.com
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_mus...ge_1564826

Muslims boycott Dalits in Gujarat village

Published: Tuesday, Jul 12, 2011, 3:25 IST

By Roxy Gagdekar | Place: Sanand (Gujarat) | Agency: DNA

Muslims of a village in Sanand taluka of Ahmedabad district have been boycotting the backward communities in the village, most of whom happen to be Hindu Dalits.

Muslims are in an overwhelming majority in Andej village, while the backward Hindus are in a minority. The Muslim community began its boycott of the backward communities on July 1 after a scuffle, in which a Dalit Hindu was left with a fracture in the left hand.

The Dalit lodged a police complaint against the Muslims under the Prevention of Atrocities Act.

After that a verbal fatwa was issued by the Muslim community warning Muslim auto-drivers that they would be fined Rs2,000 if they ferried any Dalit.

Andej has around 700 Muslim families, and 100-odd backward community families, including Dalits belonging to Shenwa, Valmiki and Rohit communities.

Since July 1, the backward communities are allegedly not allowed to purchase anything from the market. They are also not allowed to use the local transport system which is dominated by Muslim auto-drivers from the village.

“We are not allowed to purchase anything from the local market,” Shankar Shenwa said.

The scuffle that led to the atrocity case and the boycott took place after Shankar’s brother, Manu Shenwa, was accused of stealing stones meant for construction being carried out by one Hussain Khokhar.

“Khokhar came to my house, asked me about the stones, and then started beating me,” Manu said. He said Khokhar, along with five other people, had assaulted him and fractured his left hand.

Manu eventually filed a case, which led to the boycott.

Fatu Rehmu, sarpanch of Andej Gram Panchayat, was not available for his comment but, her husband, who handles all the activities of the panchayat, said it was true that the Muslim auto-drivers were boycotting the backward communities. “But they are doing this because they do not want any conflict between the two communities,” he said.