• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin)
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->In Praise of Siva's Singers

A talented oduvar devotes his life to preserving a two-thousand-year-old temple tradition
By Anantha Krishnan, Chennai

As a fast-setting sun throws shadows upon the eighth-century Kapaleeshwarar Siva temple of Mylapore, local vendors hustle to finish business before another day draws to a close in the bustling South Indian seaport city of Chennai. Providing counterpoint to the clamor and confusion, the sweet tones of a soft but perfectly articulated Tamil hymn come floating through the crevices of the temple wall, entrancing those who manage to distinguish the magical lyrics over the hubbub of the city. Captivated, I step inside the temple to track the source of this heart-melting music. The all-pervasive fragrances of flowers and incense and the overlapping sounds of bells, drums, cymbals and Sanskrit chanting have no power to distract me as I wade through the milling devotees crowded around the main temple sanctum. In the divine confusion of it all, one man stands out from all of the rest. He is young--about thirty--bare-chested and clad in white. Sacred ash is smeared on all visible parts of his thin body. He is sitting before the main sanctum, singing to Lord Siva. His name is Satgurunathan Oduvar, and he is a professional temple singer.

After the puja I introduce myself to Satgurunathan and ask if we might talk. He graciously complies, and we find a quiet spot. I am eager to discover the world of oduvars through his eyes and to understand why some say his quintessentially devotional music is fading into obscurity.

The literal translation of the Tamil word oduvar is simply "a person who sings with great devotional reverence." In the tradition of South India, however, this name is conferred as a title upon certain well-trained musicians, like Satgurunathan, who sing only from the Panniru-Tirumurai, a 12-volume collection of hymns authored by 64 famous South Indian saints who lived more than 1,000 years ago.

Rigorous training

Satgurunathan speaks to me of the rigorous training required of an oduvar. Each aspirant studies from a young age with a personal teacher or at a school dedicated only to this instruction. Tamil language skills and a thorough knowledge of the Tirumurai are essential. Most oduvars are Tamil Saivite males, but there are no restrictions against women learning and performing this sacred music.

"Being born into an oduvar lineage, " says Satgurunathan, "I was trained in music from my youth. School lessons did not interest me much. At my father's suggestion I entered the Thevaram school, VS Trust, in Chidambaram, run by my uncle, Thiruvavadudurai Somasundara Desikar, who was frequently featured on radio programs. As a young boy I was greatly influenced by this popular man. I was deeply impressed by the respect he commanded wherever he went."

Even 15 years ago, when Satgurunathan attended Thevaram school, the popularity of this profession was waning. There were only seven students in his class, even though the tuition, lodging, medical assistance and food were provided for free by generous benefactors. The training was strict. During the five-year program, Satgurunathan and his fellow students received a complete training, including instruction in Pann, an ancient Tamil music system (see sidebar).

"We would begin the day by picking flowers for Lord Nataraja in the five-acre garden that grew a variety of blooms in all hues, " Satgurunathan recalls. "This would be followed by classes in music and literature that lasted all day, ending with practice sessions in the temple. These sessions helped us get over the fear of singing in public. Also, being at Chidambaram Temple and often listening to the priests chanting Vedas gravitated me more towards a spiritual life."

The life of an oduvar

For the next stage of his professional development, Satgurunathan sought the promising atmosphere of a big, bright city, hoping to shape his ethereal aspirations and years of study and practice into an actual vocation. "I came to Chennai after graduating from Thevaram school in 1991, " he explained. "Although it was overwhelming at first, I quite naturally started to settle into a life of singing and listening to various musicians at the numerous festivals here and there. On one such occasion, the popular singer Dharmapuram Swaminathan heard my performance and strongly recommended that I take up private music lessons. That led me to B. Achutharaman, an All India Radio musician, who taught me South Indian classical music for three years and helped make me the performer I am today."

Singing well as an oduvar requires a level of talent and dedication that very few have. The life demands strict discipline in character, personal hygiene, purity, devotion and humility. "Unless we follow a strict regimen, we cannot help others in worshiping God, " says Satgurunathan. "It is such a privilege to stand in front of the Lord and sing for Him every single day. I attribute all to Him." A strong sense of humility is essential in order to embody and project the devotional fervor of the Tirumurai hymns. The remarkable eloquence of this singing style, when properly performed, inspires devotion in both listener and performer.

Satgurunathan Oduvar has a no-nonsense approach to performing. He dresses simply and always wears sacred ash and the red kumkum dot on his forehead. He sits erect, and he begins and ends his performances promptly.

After I first heard him by chance at the Kapaleeshwarar Siva temple, I made a point of attending his performance at the Tamil Nadu Music College during the Tirumurai festival. Although he only sang three songs, the magnificence of his performance completely won me over. Since then I have listened to him at every opportunity, and over the past few years I have watched him grow dramatically as a singing artist. He has the power to enchant an audience anywhere, in India or overseas.

Satgurunathan has performed widely at festivals, temples and concert halls, including the prestigious Music Academy in Chennai. He has also performed on radio and television and has been invited to Sri Lanka three times, where his singing during a temple consecration ceremony was telecast live on Rupavahini, the national television station of Sri Lanka. He also sang in the theater production of "Sundarar, " which featured the legendary dancer, Dr. Padma Subramanyam.

The Past and Future of Thevaram

In the seventh century ce the Vedic ways of living were being lost as Buddhism and Jainism dominated South India. The lives and songs of four renowned saints Sambandar, Appar, Sundarar and Manikkavasagar helped to revive Saivism in Tamil Nadu during the sixth to ninth centuries. Known as the four samayacharyas, "teachers of the faith, " these saints pilgrimaged through South India from temple to temple, 274 in all, beseeching the grace of Siva through their soul-stirring songs. The hymns of Sambandar, Appar and Sundarar are collectively referred to as the Thevaram; Manikkavasagar wrote and sang the Tiruvasagam. Both works, scribed on ola leaves, form part of the Tirumurai.

Several centuries later, during the reign of the great emperor Rajaraja Cholan (985-1014 ce), these irreplaceable ola leaves were thought to be lost. Rajaraja Cholan best known for constructing the magnificent Brihadisvara Temple in Thanjavur made a crucial contribution to the preservation of the samayacharyas' hymns: he instigated a great search which finally located the precious leaf bundles, badly damaged by leaf-eating bugs, in the Nataraja temple of Chidambaram. Rajaraja Cholan had the leaves collected, cleaned and preserved, then engaged a scholarly devotee named Nambiandar Nambi to compile them for posterity.

Now these songs are again facing the threat of extinction. There are only two Thevaram schools in Tamil Nadu, both patronized by the Chettiar community. Only a few students are enrolled in these schools.

"There are about 50 oduvars at temples in Tamil Nadu, " Satgurunathan says, "but the well-trained ones are few. It makes me sad that so few youth are coming forward to follow this tradition of serving God. Finance is one reason for this decline. This profession just does not pay enough for singers to be able to meet today's living demands. I teach about 20 students who come from different occupations: a policeman, a student, a man who works in the film industry. They are all learning purely out of their interest. No one plans to take it up as a profession. Unless the government or temples intervene, the future looks bleak. I plan to continue teaching just to keep the songs alive. Unfortunately, I don't think that we are not going to have another Rajarajan. I hope to build my own school and offer this honey I have tasted to others until my end."

Satgurunathan has been serving at the Kapaleeshwarar temple at Mylapore for over eight years now. Very few people come up to express appreciation for his extraordinary talent just a handful of other similarly trained musicians who occasionally visit the temple to worship, pray and perform.

Satgurunathan Oduvar has a rare gift for this unique music. I could see him becoming popular like a Bollywood star, if only his genius could be exposed to a larger audience. If anyone has the ability to revive and re-inspire this fading tradition, it is he. But until that happens, the community of oduvars need encouragement and support, financial and otherwise. How can they inspire others to a higher life if they themselves are in need of inspiration? Their gift to us is their song. Our gift to them should at least be our thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Is Pann?
Pann is a South Indian system of music that dates back to 400 bce. It utilizes a melodic structure that was developed by the Tamil people exclusively for performing devotional songs and preceded the development of the raga system of Carnatic music now famous in Tamil Nadu. The tones of Pann consist of what has come to be known in modern times as the pentatonic scale, which consists of five rather than seven notes per octave. This scale corresponds to the modern-day, Western major scale of seven notes, with the fourth and seventh omitted. Today, the pentatonic scale is commonly used in the Indonesian gamelan, the melodies of African-American spirituals and Celtic folk music. It has also been used by French composer Claude Debussy, as well as other Western classical composers, like Maurice Ravel and Frederic Chopin. Because of their simplicity, pentatonic scales are often used to introduce music to children.

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/archives/2007...67_oduvar.shtml<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE<!--QuoteEBegin-->July/August/September 2003
MUSIC

Singing the Songs of Saints

Once there were 3,000 temple singers in Tamil Nadu. Now there might be 100.

With Kesava Mallia, Chennai

I will be a temple oduvar until my death," declares Sivagangai boldly. "I have dedicated my life to this work, and I am happy with whatever payment I get. I will not take up any other job, even if I am offered a lot of money."

Brave words. In the twilight of a tradition long overdue, great praise for simply surviving, even the most optimistic would have to concede that the singing of Tamil Nadu's temple bards will never quite reclaim the light of its greatest glory. Yet there is Sivagangai and a few more like him. And after them, there will be a few more. And so it will be for a very long time, for the music of the oduvar is truly divine. As told from the annals of South Indian history, "A heart that does not melt from the songs of the oduvar does not melt at all."

In the Tamil language, the word oduvar comes from the verb odhu, which means to sing respectfully. One who performs odhu is an oduvar. More specifically, according to the ancient tradition of South Indian temple worship, an oduvar is a singer who has been rigorously trained—usually from a very young age in a most difficult form of South Indian classical temple music. He is male—usually Saivite Tamil and sings only for God—usually in temples and ashrams—and only from the Tirumurai, a twelve-book collection of hymns and writings of South Indian Saivite saints.

Not only is the oduvar taught to sing with great devotion, the songs he sings are devotional by nature. The following famous verse from the Tiruvasagam of Saint Manikkavasagar, often sung by oduvars, provides a good example of the devotional yet deeply philosophical quality of the Tirumurai:

"To the one who embodies within Himself the Vedic hymns and Vedic sacrifice, truth and untruth, light and darkness, joy and sorrow, the divided and undivided, the attachment and release, the beginning and ultimate end to Him our songs of praise we sing."

Like a first-rate concert violinist, the oduvar must possess more than a sense of discipline. He must be blessed with extraordinary talent and exemplary dedication. Yet, unlike perhaps even the finest violinist, he must also be pure, humble, religious, austere and devotional. This is as it was 100 years ago. But modern times militate against the success of the oduvar. Today, when rock and stones mean "Mick Jagger" rather than "granite deity," the very fact that Sivagangai would want to do what he is doing at all is just short of a miracle.

The golden age of the oduvars reached its height when India's kings held sway. South India's documented history dates back to the fourth century bce when the Cheras, Cholas and Pandyas ruled what is now Tamil Nadu. The domains of these three dynasties changed many times over the centuries, and other dynasties periodically came into power. Through it all, there was a steady patronage of the arts, and this served the expansion of Tamil culture well.

The Tirumurai were written and compiled from approximately 200 bce through the eleventh century. During this time, the saints that composed these poems and songs were becoming legends, and oduvars like the minstrels of Europe, were singing their praises. In the eleventh century, during the reign of two important South Indian kings, Rajaraja Chola and Rajendra Chola Sumatra, the religious life of the Tamil people was at its zenith, and times were never better for the oduvar.

Rajaraja Chola once supported more than 3,000 oduvars. During his reign, these sacred singers were given great respect. After the ceremonial flame of high puja was shown to the temple Deity, it was passed next to the oduvar—even before the king, if he were present.

During the 14th century, Muslim invasion weakened the Chola dynasty, then in power. Even after the great Vijayanagar Empire fell in 1564, Tamil culture continued to flourish under Nayak rule. History shows, in fact, that the Tamil way of life enjoyed undisrupted development from prehistory until the British came, almost 500 years ago.

The East India Company of Great Britain was established in Tamil Nadu in 1640 when it negotiated the use of Madraspatnam, later to become Chennai, as a trading post. Petty quarrels among provincial rulers catalyzed the British to gain administrative control over the area. Under their colonial rule, most of South India was integrated into the region called Madras Presidency. When India became independent in 1947, Madras Presidency became Madras State. In 1956 the Madras State was reorganized to form present-day Tamil Nadu along linguistic lines.

The religious Hindus of India generally suffered from British occupation and Indian Independence. The British left them humiliated subordinated to Western values and nonreligious principles. Indian Independence spawned a faltering democratic government laced with corruption. This new democracy harvested profits from temples and left priests nearly penniless. As bad as this was, the priests at least had jobs, for the temples could not function without them. The oduvars, however, were expendable. Only the most dedicated remained at their posts. This is still true today. Sivagangai is now working in the Kundrakudi Murugan Temple, which is government controlled. Although his food and lodging are free, he makes only about $15 a month.

At the Tirumurai Pathasala run by Koviloor Aadheenam, Ratnasabhapathi Desikar, 72, teaches a five-year intensive course to qualify oduvars, but he currently has only seven students. There are four other schools like this in Tamil Nadu. The most successful of them is at Dharmapuram Aadheenam, where teachers have sustained their program for the last 25 years. Today, in all of Tamil Nadu, it is estimated that less than 30 students are studying to become full-time oduvars.

This bleak horizon reveals a glimmer of light. Recently, a Tamil movie entitled Raja Raja Cholan featured a number of oduvars performing on film. Never in recent history have these elite but obscure musicians enjoyed such mainstream promotion. Sri La Sri Nachiappa Gnana Desika Swamigal, the pontiff of Koviloor Aadheenam, is enthusiastic. "We will be releasing an audio cassette/CD on Tirumurai," he says with a gleam in his eye. "Things are slowly getting better. There is more respect for the oduvar." For years, Swami has been spearheading a campaign to revive the tradition.

At the school run by Koviloor Aadheenam, Muthukumar and Ananda Kaleeswaran, both 21, are the only two students who have graduated from the course since its inception in 1995. Muthukumar is a first-generation oduvar, while Kaleeswaran is fifth generation.

"Many have discouraged me, saying that I may be losing out monetarily," says Muthukumar. "But I was firm and determined. Oduvars are respected everywhere."

The students still studying in the program all share a similar enthusiasm. Dingidul, 18, seeks to emulate his grandfather, who is still a highly revered oduvar. Sivanmalai, 16, wants to sing in a temple in his hometown. So do 23-year-old T. Rathinavel Subramaniam and 18-year-old Ganesan. "Even in villages, people are now more God-loving," says Ganesan, who will be a 15th-generation oduvar. "So I am very sure this tradition will stay for a very long time." Soma Sivaprakasam, 20, is the son of an accountant who became an oduvar. He dreams of going abroad to serve as a teacher and a singer.

At the Koviloor Aadheenam, Tirumurai school education is free, just as it is in all the pathasalas (schools) of Tamil Nadu. Food, accommodation, clothes and books are provided at no cost. The Chettiars, a community of wealthy South Indian businessmen, have long been associated with the oduvars and figure in their future as dependable patrons. Organizations like the Music Academy, Seethai Hall, Narada Gana Sabha and Ramalingar Pani Mandram all based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu's classical music vortex—constantly promote the Tirumurai and the oduvars.

Then there is Sivagangai, who daily strives to melt even the hearts that do not melt at all. The saints who wrote the songs he sings have long ago passed away. Yet, they live on in their Tirumurai and in the sacred singing of Sivagangai.  

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/archives/2003...9_oduvars.shtml<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Well we can see the effects of BJP's total inaction when in power to implement even non controversial but much needed reforms such as scrapping article 30 and giving equal status to Hindu run institutions and also making sure that gov't has no control on Hindu mandirs.

Tirumala is supposed to be the richest of all religious pilgrimage spots, and I am sure crores come in at Meenakshi and Sri Rangam mandirs, yet we have Oduvars making 15$ a month in 2003 while the anti Hindu scum gov't diverts the money to madrasas and xtian schools.

It is sad to see precious heritage going down the toilet while the majority of well off Hindus have evidently enough money to splurge on sickeningly expensive weddings (lakshmi mittals daughters wedding was what 70 million $ ?) , astrology, "vedic" maths and other claptrap.

Messages In This Thread
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-01-2005, 02:30 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-08-2005, 03:00 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-16-2005, 05:04 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-31-2005, 12:20 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-24-2005, 10:08 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-01-2005, 12:29 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-05-2005, 08:00 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-09-2005, 11:45 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-14-2005, 02:15 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-15-2005, 06:24 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-28-2005, 03:23 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 02-10-2006, 04:56 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 02-10-2006, 05:06 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 02-10-2006, 06:47 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 02-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 02-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 03-02-2006, 08:08 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 03-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 04-22-2006, 08:42 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 04-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-10-2006, 04:31 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 01:27 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 01:37 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 02:45 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 03:00 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 08:13 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 11:56 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 12:39 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-12-2006, 12:42 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-12-2006, 01:07 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 12:24 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 07:57 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 07:59 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 08:35 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 10:17 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 05:48 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 07:32 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 07:45 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-15-2006, 07:52 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-16-2006, 02:46 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-16-2006, 12:20 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-16-2006, 11:00 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-10-2006, 07:33 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-18-2006, 04:27 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-19-2006, 11:04 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-26-2006, 06:07 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-26-2006, 06:09 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-05-2006, 02:56 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-05-2006, 04:01 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-12-2006, 06:04 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-20-2006, 12:06 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-20-2006, 03:52 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-20-2006, 04:17 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-25-2006, 07:28 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-25-2006, 10:12 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-25-2006, 04:25 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-26-2006, 04:21 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-26-2006, 11:06 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 11-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 11-20-2006, 03:40 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 12-29-2006, 04:47 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 12-29-2006, 07:41 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 12-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 12-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 01-09-2007, 04:37 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 01-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 01-23-2007, 06:25 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 01-27-2007, 04:51 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 02-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 02-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 02-16-2007, 03:38 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 03-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 03-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 03-28-2007, 07:16 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 04-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 05-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by dhu - 05-03-2007, 04:45 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 05-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-07-2007, 05:15 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by dhu - 06-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by dhu - 06-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-17-2007, 04:44 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 07-08-2007, 02:57 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-25-2007, 09:10 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 08-26-2007, 02:22 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-23-2007, 12:58 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-23-2007, 05:14 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-24-2007, 02:34 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-26-2007, 11:53 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-28-2007, 12:07 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-28-2007, 03:45 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-02-2007, 03:34 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-02-2007, 03:41 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-11-2007, 06:35 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-21-2007, 09:26 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 10-26-2007, 03:47 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 11-21-2007, 01:56 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 02-18-2008, 07:28 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 03-02-2008, 03:15 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 04-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 04-14-2008, 10:23 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 04-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 04-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 04-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 04-25-2008, 01:45 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-24-2008, 02:22 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-24-2008, 07:52 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 07-19-2008, 04:32 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 07-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Bharatvarsh - 09-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 11-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 12-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 01-30-2009, 05:52 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 06-05-2009, 04:41 AM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by Guest - 09-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Sanatana Dharma - Aka Hinduism (1st Bin) - by dhu - 03-01-2016, 06:46 PM