MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Colonial History of India

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colonial History of India
More important stuff above.

Sorry to interrupt.

Devagiri,

The set of related posts in The letters thread starting with its post 37 has related info, using bits from Will Durant's The Case for India and other stuff). It also contains a count - in its later post #38 - but that takes into account only the Indian genocide due to christoBritish-induced famine and diseases. (The set of posts was called: "Christianism's genocide of Hindu Dharma and Hindus: Christian Britain's CALCULATED genocide of Hindus and Bharatam.")

Maybe you can use it. Hit christianism where it hurts.

But to say it was "the British" is to hide the truth, and helps no one. (Plus, the other side always makes the opposite claim when singing the praises of colonialism: and so it is too that later christian sheep, such as Dinace d'Souza, are willing to recognise that colonialism was entirely a *christian* force. The difference is that they applaud it.)

E.g.

(1) "The Belgians" did as much damage as they could to the Congo, a genocide of some 10 million Congolese was a high proportion of their population. But were they "merely" to be described as "Belgians"?

(2) The "Conquest of Paradise" (i.e. the "1492: Conquest of Paradise", as the film was also called) by - who was it now, oh yes, "The Europeans" - was the near-utter decimation of indigenous. But is "the Europeans" the right descriptor? They admitted it was all because "Deus Volt" - which gives away their real identity.

(3) Describing Rwanda's genocide as having been enacted by "Rwandans" due to long-term brainwashing by their "colonial European social engineers" (but they were missionaries for a reason, right, the reason is called variously "The Great Commission") - also conceals what interested parties deeply wish to keep concealed: what christianism (catholic and anglican) had to do with the genocide.

(4) The "Vietnamese" govt terrorising its own in the 60s, and "the Americans" and their bosses in that separate "Italian state" clamouring to nuke Vietnam wasn't devoid of ideology either.

(5) And it wasn't some ideologically-neutral "the Portuguese" who terrorised, mutilated, broke and murdered Hindus in the Goan Inquisition.

Set the record straight. It was christianism.

- It was the christian British, same as it was the christian Portuguese.

- Just as it was the christian (catholic) Belgians terrorising Congo. And the missionaries were big fans of the terrorism.

See "The brutal colonisation of the Congo" at http://freetruth.50webs.org/A4b.htm#Congo

- Just as "the New World" was conquered for christ and its population pounded into the earth by and for christianism.

For Americas, see http://freetruth.50webs.org/A4a.htm#Americas

- Just as Rwanda's genocide was entirely due to christianism.

On Rwanda, see http://freetruth.50webs.org/D3.htm#Africa

which quotes from

"Christian Churches and Genocide in Rwanda - a paper by T. Longman for the Conference on Genocide, Religion, and Modernity"

- Just as the govt terrorising Vietnam's Buddhists was a christian (catholic) government. And the Americans insisting that the catholic President Kennedy nuke Vietnam were christian (catholic) bishops, with full support from the Vatican.

On Vietnam see http://freetruth.50webs.org/D3.htm#Vietnam

There's sufficient official documentation cited and quoted in the above links.

But. See a pattern?

Then name it.

Tell the whole truth.

No one is served by stories on an ideologically-void "British". It was a *gawd*-ordained empire. Their song - sung every christmas/New Year in British households - was "gawd save the king/queen". And the British 'contribution' to the conquest of Americas - and its colonialism elsewhere - was also expressed in those terms: "For gawd, king and country". In that order.

[color="#0000FF"]People keep imagining that evangelism was the "religious arm" of a "secular exploitative colonialism". That is entirely wrong. It was always the other way around: it was the "secular arm" of christianism that served christianism - i.e. the 'secular' christian governments/nations worked for christianism, being driven by it. (See also note at bottom.)[/color] And even the British missionaries plaguing India - in their more careless moments - admitted it, certainly earlier on. Most other "Europeans" were less secretive about their gawd-ordained purpose.

Those who destroyed Greece and Rome - i.e. destroyed the Roman empire and all of Hellenistic civilisation - were not "the Vandals/(Visi)Goths/Barbarians" or "the Romans themselves".

Gibbon tells it as it is (as did the traditional GrecoRomans themselves): the christians destroyed Greece and Rome.

See the page on what christianism did to Greece and the ancient world: http://freetruth.50webs.org/A1.htm#AncientWorld

Quote:Gibbon ends his work The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire:

"I have described the triumph of barbarism and religion."
Gibbon is talking about christianism onleee.

(And in the section "Blaming the Northeners for the fall of Rome" at http://freetruth.50webs.org/B3c.htm#BlamingNortheners

the ex-catholic monk Joseph McCabe sets the record straight: the "Barbarians" didn't cause it. And didn't contribute to Rome's fall until they converted to christianism.)

Christianism destroyed everything listed above and much much more. Just like islam destroyed Persia, and Dharmic territory upto Afghanistan, Turkestan, Arabia, ... (need one go on)?

It has always been ideological motivation in the christoislamic ideology which drove its possessed to total war and submission. They were NEVER wars for mere resources where christoislamism were concerned.

And heathens really should understand that.

Well, to be fair: the ancient GrecoRomans could see it plain as day, and have left us words to this effect (some of which survived). And the 16th (or was it 17th) century Japanese and Chinese worked it out too. But with our hindsight of some 2000 years - well, jeebus of the gospels wasn't invented until some centuries after "0" (see the section "Canonical Gospels, Acts and the Pauline Epistles" at http://freetruth.50webs.org/Overview2.htm), but now's not the time to be pedantic about dates -

anyway, with our hindsight of some 2000 years, Indians still choose to be blind.

[color="#0000FF"]ADDED:[/color]

The page http://freetruth.50webs.org/A4e.htm#MissionsColonialism doesn't do even remote justice to the fundamental nature of the 'relationship' between colonialism and christianism, thinking the two merely 'piggybacked' - i.e. making it sound like mere opportunism on christianism's part. Not.

But the bold bit in the next statement taken from there is true for a reason:

"Appalled, the reader will follow the interconnections and the interplay of both movements [missionary and colonial], whereby often the two cannot be separated from each other."

The above is from the KirchenKritik.de review of "Teurer Segen - Christliche Mission und Kolonialismus" by Gert von Paczensky. The review is called "Costly blessing - Christian mission and colonialism. What has been committed in the name of Christ". And KirchenKritik is German for 'church-criticism' or something.)

Quote:The Brits have gotten away Scotfree with many a dastardly act and have cultivated an image of being an essentially decent people
So have "the Belgians" (for instance).

The statement is: "christianism (through its agents, the christians) has got away scotfree with every dastardly act and has cultivated an image of being essentially a decent or at least invisible ideology."

Its invisibility and deniability is astounding. But it would be less so if people would just point it out. Like "western/European" people have done. E.g. Gibbon and McCabe (for Rome, Greece), Chapman Cohen etc (for revelations on Congo), Timothy Longman and German news (for explaining, respectively, what actually caused the Rwandan genocide and the ideological identities of the perpetrators), Avro Manhattan for Vietnam (and Yugoslavia),

the modern person calling himself 'Kelsos' who owned the now-defunct "The Christian Heritage" site (for information on what really happened in the Americas, and for his huge timelines on christianism, etc), people like Paul Axelrod and Michelle Fuerch (on Goa), etc. etc. etc.

Maybe "the Europeans" aren't the disease.

On the ancient christo-relationship between christianism and its "secular arm" - the following applies more universally:

- See this chapter from Joseph McCabe - look for all occurrences of "secular arm".

- Also see:

http://www.infidels.org/library/historic...er_22.html (on this page too, look for the phrase "secular arm")

Quote:In every part of Europe the tribunals of the Inquisition now became busy with witches. Between 1320 and 1350 the tribunal at Carcassonne tried more than four hundred cases of magic, and of these one-half were executed. At Toulouse six hundred were charged, and two-thirds of them were handed over to "the secular arm" for execution; lest, of course, the spotless robes and white hands of the Church should be stained with blood. There was a terrible massacre at Berne, and large numbers were burned in Italy. Even an English bishop was accused at Rome of paying homage to the devil; and from Ireland came one of the most definite early cases of alleged witchcraft.

This is part of christianism. It's how it works and why it works like this.

http://www.infidels.org/library/historic...er_23.html

Quote:And now let us take a glance at the solemn ceremony which closed the work of the Inquisitors. On a Sunday morning they gathered the culprits, the clergy, and the people in some great church or public square, and read out the sentences. The unrepentant were then handed over to the secular authorities with a recommendation to mercy -- and a stern assurance, from the Pope, that unless those men and women were burned at the stake within five days the magistrate or prince would be excommunicated and the city or kingdom laid under the appalling blight of an interdict. Then the Dominican or Franciscan agents of the Pope washed their hands, and these modern Catholic apologists ask us to observe how clean they were.

Things may have watered down (because christianism has become dependent on secular govts since WWII and 'secular' govts more independent from christianism since then), but in christianism 2 things are Still On:

1. Destroy other (unconverted being kaffiri) nations, destroy it for christianism

2. Don't be *seen* to have blood on your hands: i.e. the church (congregation of christians)=christianism takes care to be seen to be free of others' blood. Unless it can gloat in public about the 'miraculous' victory of christ.
I agree, that is why I used the word Christian murderers in one of my previous posts.

The Xtian cult played a huge role in the British genocides of Hindus and in fact provided the early justifications for it, after 1857 the occupiers realized that they could not openly encourage missionary activities but they did it covertly through confiscation of temple lands and giving them to Churches, famines, massacres (Jallianwala Bagh was Xtianity at its finest).

One can read missionary literature reporting with glee about how the famines were a real boon for the business of saving souls, read about how Dyer was applauded by Christian women as far as the US for shooting down unarmed "heathens". The former missionary quotes I think you can find in Shourie's books about missionaries while the latter has been referred to by HH in one of his blog posts.

Not only that but the treason of "Indian" Christians is also well documented including their loyalty to British rule, indeed nothing has changed since then, the Xtians in India are still a treacherous fifth column determined to destroy Hindu civilization just as much as the Muslims despite their phony gestures of "patriotism" which may satisfy nincompoops at a certain well known "rakshak" site but not any serious Hindu who knows his history.

You can find here a summary of the attempts of Christians to destroy Japan with help from Japanese converts and the Japanese reaction:

http://freetruth.50webs.org/A4c.htm

I had also pointed out before including from a book by arch secularist Sanjay Subramaniam about Vasco da gama that the so called "Syrian" Xtians who came as refugees in mid 4th century and prospered due to Hindu generosity in Kerala at the very first available opportunity went to Vasco da gama, pledged their loyalty to Portuguese and urged them to destroy the same Hindu rulers who gave them refuge and asked the Portuguese to help them spread Xtianity.

Remember that it took them 400 years to destroy Rome, they have been trying to do the same for the last 500 or more years in India and have made substantial breaches recently through barmaid Sonia, scumbag YSR (by the way what a great day it was when that bastard died), "Maoists", crypto Xtian converts and Christian terrorists in the North East but it is not yet too late to turn back the tide as the Japanese did.

Here is some background info on this Christian tyrant Havelock who was responsible for many atroticies on Hindus and Muslims when suppressing the 1857 rebellion:

Quote:Havelock served with distinction in the First Anglo-Burmese War (1824–1826), after which he returned to England and married Hannah Shepherd Marshman, the daughter of eminent Christian missionaries Dr. and Mrs. Joshua Marshman. At about the same time he became a Baptist, being baptized by Mr. John Mack at Serampore. He introduced some of his new family's missionary ideas to the army and began the distribution of bibles to all soldiers. He also introduced all-rank bible study classes and established the first non-church services for military personnel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Havelock
Quote:I agree, that is why I used the word Christian murderers in one of my previous posts.
Didn't mean to give the impression I was criticising you. My shaking my head on the issue was meant in general (towards the general/all too common Indian response).

2. <snipped unrelated bit here where I wrongly assumed (what I now think would have referred to) rate of genocide per century was actually listing total death toll>

http://www.faithfreedom.org/op-ed/faq-ab...uestion-1/

Quote:Posted by Ali Sina

FAQ about Islam

[...]

Islam did play an important part in human civilization. But was that a positive or a negative role? How many human lives were sacrificed at the altar of Allah? Muhammad exterminated the Jews of Arabia who called that land home for 2000 years. They had alliances with their Arab compatriots and intermarried with them. They were completely Arabianized. There was no religious conflict in Arabia. Muhammad not only introduced religious intolerance, he undertook the ethnic cleansing of Arabia and instigated a ” divinely ordained” hatred between his followers and the Jews that is taking its toll even up to this day. His command to kill the idolaters destroyed more human lives in 1400 years than Hitler succeeded to destroy in 13 years. Only in India the death toll was close to 90 million. Yes Islam had a great impact on the minds of its followers. But we paid and keep paying with our lives for that impact. The suffering and backwardness of Muslims and the present wave of terrorism are the result of that impact.
(Sina has highlighted that line in colour on his page. I merely made it bold instead.

Back when there were far fewer pages on Sina's site, the above page used to be featured prominently there. I assume this means he must have some confidence in the veracity of the figure he provides.)
Husky, the count of 73.7 million is actually at the lower end . my high end total comes to approx 85 million and this is just the total due to famines.plus the 85 million does not include quite a few famines for which not even rough estimates are availaible.

I havent added on the deaths due to the small pox,influenza and other epidemics which usually followed these famines.i will do this at a later stage.
The complete article with references,images,graphs is on my blog : http://jambudveep.wordpress.com/

An Explanatory note on the Famines in India

From 1760 CE till 1943 India was hit by terrible famines on a regular basis. More than 85 million Indians died in these famines which were in reality genocides done by the British Raj. In the article below I will go over the causes and consequences of British made famines in India. I have used the words famine/genocide interchangeably as what happened in India was no different from genocide.

In the article I have tried to cover as many major points as I could, but it is inevitable that I will have missed quite a few. If brought to my attention I can add them sometime in the future.

1.What is a Famine?

Figure 1 Photograph of Famine Victims (taken from Wikipedia, year of Famine not known, possibly of the Terrible famine of 1899-1902)

A famine is defined as “A famine is a widespread scarcity of food that may apply to any faunal species. This phenomenon is usually accompanied and preceded by regional malnutrition, starvation, epidemic, and increased mortality.”

It is better known in Indian languages as a अकाल (Hindi), દુકાળ (Gujarati) or as दुष्काल (Marathi).

Droughts are usually the root cause of famines. In turn droughts where there is a scarcity of life giving water for the crops, are usually the direct causes of crop failure in India. The failure of the crops in turn leads to a scarcity of food in the affected area. Droughts are themselves usually caused by the failure of monsoons .

The failure of monsoons in turn is due to a periodic natural phenomenon known as ENSO (El Nino Southern Oscillation).ENSO occurs every five to seven years and causes extreme weather such as floods, droughts and other weather disturbances in many regions of the world . Putting it simply, ENSO is like a natural seesaw which causes the failure of monsoons over India while causing unnatural rainfall over the coast of South America.

So, is the process of famine in India as simple as sequential steps below?

ENSO causes monsoon failure Drought Crops fail Famine Millions dead?

Are famines then a natural follow on from the droughts caused by ENSO?

Not at all, for the last two steps where there is a food scarcity leading to a famine and consequent deaths are completely avoidable. Even a severe drought can be stopped from developing into a killer famine by Government policies such as: banning export of food grains, rushing adequate food supplies to the famine affected parts and ensuring equitable distribution, reducing the burden of taxation on people and in general making sure that there are enough reserves to tide through the crises. Famines always give advance notice as they are following on from droughts. With correct policy and timely government intervention it can be ensured that there are no famine related deaths nor the immense human suffering that precedes a famine.

Post Independence though we have had quite severe droughts, some of them even leading to famine (in Bihar in 1966-67), there have been no famine related deaths!!

Timely intervention by the Government of India was the main reason why droughts did not lead to millions of Indians dead. It is to the great credit of the governments of Independent India that they did not let Indians perish due to starvation.

This is precisely why I have referred to famines in British India as “British Made” (or Man made) .Millions of lives could have been saved if the British had really been bothered about doing the right thing. Nowadays of course they hypocritically moan about the number of people “starving” in India and gleefully make crap movies like “Slumdog Millionaire” which make them feel good about themselves.

2. The Ideological Framework of Extermination

For any genocide or holocaust there is a certain ideology which drives the killing machine.eg the Islamic invaders committed horrifying massacres in India driven by the ideology of Islam, the Portuguese massacred Hindus in Goa motivated by their Christian faith and the Nazis had their fantasy about being a superior race leading to the murder of millions deemed inferior. Once the ideology provides the justification for mass murder, the methods used to achieve it are just the “tools”. e.g. burning of Hindus at the stake for refusing to convert to Christianity would be a tool of genocide.

So accordingly the first question that we should be asking is: What was the ideology that was the driving force of the British Empire?

The straight answer to that is: Christianity. The British themselves were very clear about this; even a cursory glance at the documents of that period will make this clear. In addition there exists a multitude of books/papers which explore the synergy between missionaries spreading Christianity and the British colonization efforts . Hence from here on I will refer to the British rule in India as the Christian British Raj (CBR for short).

The next question is: How was it possible for the Christian British oppressors to be completely devoid of any feeling towards the dead and dying Indians?

I f you consider people different to you as human beings, it is next to impossible not to be affected by their suffering. But once you start viewing them as “primitive savages” or “heathens”, similar to animals that need to be herded in a particular direction, normal feelings of humanity cease to exist.

How was this desensitisation brought about? From my limited reading it appears that two factors led to the life of the Hindu becoming worthless in his own land. I have arranged them below in order of priority; the most important factor is the first one.

1.1 The “Heathen Hindoo”

(*A Heathen is defined as an uncivilized or barbaric person .More commonly used in the sense of someone who does not believe in Christianity. This is a particularly insulting term used towards Hindus by Christian missionaries even today.)

The first step of dehumanising the vast Hindu population of India was to portray them as heathens or unbelievers who were immersed in the “darkness” of Hinduism. According to the missionaries it was the divine duty of the British rulers to “liberate” Hindus from Hinduism . For this they had the active protection and support of the Christian British Raj. In the doublespeak of Christianity the word “heathen” or “pagan” is equivalent to the “sub human” of the Nazis. i.e. someone whose life has little or no value unless he /she embraces Christianity.

The below statement made by a prominent missionary of the late 18th century and early 19th century, a person who had lived for many years in India, illustrates the general attitude towards Hinduism.

Claudius Buchanan, a chaplain attached to the East India Company, counted himself among those who had known the Hindus for a long time. He had concluded, “Those, who have had the best opportunities of knowing them, and who have known them for the longest time, concur in declaring that neither truth, nor honesty, honour, gratitude, nor charity, is to be found pure in the breast of a Hindoo. How can it be otherwise? The Hindoo children have no moral instruction. If the inhabitants of the British isles had no moral instruction, would they be moral? The Hindoos have no moral books. What branch of their mythology has not more of falsehood and vice in it, than of truth and virtue? They have no moral gods. The robber and the prostitute lift up their hands with the infant and the priest, before an horrible idol of clay painted red, deformed and disgusting as the vices which are practised before it.”

Was this the ranting of a deranged mind or was this common place Christian missionary propaganda for the British masses? Vicious anti Hindu propaganda such as this was widely disseminated not only among the general public but was fed to all British employees of the East India Company .In addition most of the British administrators/soldiers etc were indoctrinated at church run schools from a very early age .

It must be kept in mind that even till thirty-forty years back Britain was a very “Christian” country, where the church played a central role in people’s lives. Much of the negative portrayal of Hinduism in the West today can be directly traced back to Christian missionary propaganda. Nothing has changed even in the present day as Christian missionaries continue to gather money overseas for conversion of Hindus in India.

Hence the would be oppressors of India had already a very fixed image of Hindus and Hinduism in their minds. I would call this the primary level of ideology, where it was already decided that Hindus were “bad”.

1.2 Malthusian Mumbo Jumbo

Remember how for a long time we were bombarded by media propaganda that “population growth is bad”? Or that we are heading for a disaster as population grows beyond control?

All this screaming about the population explosion being dangerous was specifically directed towards India and China. Western countries were only concerned about the “population explosion” as the ease with which they mercilessly exploit resources would be under threat from India & China. The underlying current to these “concerns” is the racist fear of the “browns” (Indians), “yellow” (Chinese) and “black” (this referred to both Indians and Africans when racism could be publicly practised) would overrun “white” civilisation. Some western authors have even made a career out of predicting millions of deaths in India and China due to famines etc!

All this propaganda about “population growth is bad” has died out a bit in recent years as a more realistic viewpoint has emerged .Turns out population growth is not a “disaster” as was being screamed by the Western media and academics. India is especially poised to reap rich benefits from its population growth as a large segment of the population is of youth. China due to its short sighted “one child” only policy is going to face a rapidly ageing population in the coming years. Most of Europe and Japan are already heading for a demographic disaster as their population falls below replacement levels.

All this western fear of a population explosion derives from the theories proposed by an academic nutcase by the name of Thomas Robert Malthus in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Malthus taught History and Political Economy at the East India College at Hayleybury. And it is no surprise that Malthus was member of the Christian clergy (a priest for short) and was inspired by “Christian principles”.

Hayleybury College can be considered to be the gutter where “well mannered” white Christian men laid out plans for the conquest and decimation of India. This college was where the future British murderers in India were trained. All the crazy economic and social engineering theories which led to the genocides in India were taught here. We can think of this as similar to a Nazi propaganda centre.

The basic theory as given by Malthus boils down to this :

• Population growth is bad as population would grow to an extent that the resources would no longer be enough to support it.

• Two types of checks hold population within resource limits: positive checks, which raise the death rate; and preventative ones, which lower the birth rate.

• The positive checks include hunger, disease and war; the preventative checks, abortion, birth control, prostitution, postponement of marriage and celibacy.

The mass murderers who went under the title of “Viceroys of India” were all pass outs from the East India College and deeply influenced by the rubbish taught there. They actually saw the massive death tolls due to famines as a “positive check” on the population of Indians!

This is illustrated in a confidential note sent by to Lord Ripon by one of his subordinates (Ripon was viceroy of India from 1880-1884 CE),

“In the words of Couper: 'If the famine mortality in 1879 be tested, it will be found that about 80 per cent of the deaths come from the labouring classes, and nearly the whole of the remaining 20 per cent from cultivators owning such minute plots of land as to be hardly removed from labourers.' Although they died more rapidly than any other, 'still they reproduce themselves with sufficient rapidity to overcrowd every employment that is opened to them.'”

Malthusian theories still exert tremendous influence on Western governments and intellectuals, as is evident by the constant fears of population growth expressed by them. Added to the Malthusian theories of growth were the economic theories of free trade which emphasised minimum government interference in trade and advocated maximising profits. I haven’t read much on them at this point in time, I will add more matter once I have read enough to form a reasonable opinion.

All these theories combined to form the Secondary Level of Ideology, which basically acted as the template to justify the genocides subsequently carried out in India.

3. Tools of Genocide

In the passages below I have tried to present as many of the direct causes of the massive deaths in the British genocides of Indians as I could gather from my limited reading.

3.1 Feed the English, Starve the Indian

In all the famines which took place under the Christian British Raj, there never was a shortage of food in the country overall .In fact during the worst famines, surplus food grains were being exported from India. Nothing illustrates this point better than the graphs below which show that records amount of rice and wheat were being exported out of India, while millions of Indians were dying of starvation. This begs the question: If taking food from the mouth of a starving man while he dies of hunger is not deliberate murder, then what is?

Example 1: The Terrible Indian Famine of 1876-79

Figure 2 Food Exports during the years 1872-1879 (source: Famines in Bengal 1770-1943,K C Ghosh,from pages 28-29)

The terrible famine of 1876-79 was spread out across nearly the whole of southern, western and northern India (Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh).The most realistic estimate of deaths is nearly 10 million. Those who survived the starvation of the famine were finished off by outbreaks of cholera.

During the famine of 1876-79 CE rice and wheat exports continued more or less as usual. Close to a million tonnes of rice were exported each year while millions of Indians were dying of starvation. As can be seen from fig.1 in the peak famine year of 1877-78 a record three lakh tonnes of wheat were exported!!

The worst affected area by far was South India, particularly the states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra (what used to be Madras Presidency and Bombay Presidency).

The worst affected districts were as follows:

Name of District

Kadapa Kurnool

Madurai Chingleput

Coimbatore Tanjore

Bellary Chennai

North Arcot South Arcot

Nellore Krishna

Salem Trichinopoly

Lord Lytton (or the “Butcher”) who was the Viceroy of India did not give a damn about the dying farmers. In fact he went out of his way to block any kind of help to the dying millions. An ardent believer of Malthusian mumbo jumbo, he believed that it was only right that the “surplus” Indians were being killed off by famine! The emphasis was always on saving money and he deputed his minion Sir Richard Temple to make sure “unnecessary” expenditure was not done on relief works.

Our culture dictates that hungry people should be given food without any conditions, it is considered reprehensible to make starving people work for food. But the inhuman British ethic was not to give any food unless half dead Indians had done some work in their relief camps.

Figure 3 A photograph of Famine Victims of 1877 CE , their bodies are skeletonised and are very near to death (source Wikipedia)

Temple went one step further and instituted relief camps which were not very different to Nazi concentration camps. People already half dead from starvation had to walk hundreds of miles to reach these relief camps, which were hell holes (see fig 3 above for an illustration of a typical famine sufferers condition). Additionally he instituted a food ration for starving people working in the camps, which was less than that given to the inmates of Nazi concentration camps. The rations given to prisoners by the Nazis at Buchenwald concentration camp in 1944 had a calorific value of 1627 calories, while the “Temple” ration for famine victims was 1500 calories !

Half dead Indians were expected to work nine hours in the scorching Indian sun with only 450 grams of rice per day . And this 450 grams of rice was supposed to cover the hunger of any dependents or relations of the worker. Mass death was inevitable on this concentration camp diet.

Temple’s policy was specifically designed to discourage people from using the relief camps and thus lessen the financial burden on the British government. The British policy of systematic mass murder was very similar to the Nazi policy of getting rid of “undesirables”.

Figure 4 The architect of the terrible genocide of 1876-78, “Butcher” Lytton (image source: Wikipedia)

The situation of the people was desperate. But there was no relief from any quarter. Even as people fell dead outside the grain depots, the CBR took the “sensible” measure of posting armed guards in order to prevent starving Indians from taking over the export depots . Profits before humanity, that’s the British way!

Horrible scenes such as this were enacted throughout the country: “Scores of corpses were tumbled into old wells, because the deaths were too numerous for the miserable relatives to perform the usual funeral rites. Mothers sold their children for a single scanty meal. Husbands flung their wives into ponds, to escape the torment of seeing them perish by the lingering agonies of hunger. Amid these scenes of death the Government of India kept its serenity and cheerfulness unimpaired.”

Or this one describing a scene from Tamil Nadu: “The greater part of the bed of the river is dry, and I was shocked to see that it had been selected as a burying- place where fresh ashes showed that several bodies had been recently burnt. There are pools of water here and there in the bed, and these are in an abominably foul state, owing to bodies out of the graves having been dragged to the water to be eaten. There were ten or twelve pariah dogs prowling about as fat as sheep, and unusually bold, and there were also vultures sailing overhead or perched on the ground. I had been positively assured that bodies were as often thrown down and left as buried, and that dogs could any day be seen eating them, so I resolved to satisfy myself fully of that. Accordingly, after a couple of minutes’ search, I came upon two dogs worrying over the body of a girl about eight years old. They had newly attacked it, and had only torn one of the legs a little, but the corpse was so enormously bloated that it was only from the total length of the figure one could tell it was a child’s. The sight and smell of the locality were so revolting, and the dogs so dangerous, that I did not stay to look for a second body ; but I saw two skulls and a backbone which had been freshly picked.”

The mass murdering Viceroy, Lord “Butcher” Lytton had given specific orders that the news of the famine should be suppressed. But he went ahead with organising a grand durbar in Calcutta in honour of Queen Victoria .While this sham “durbar” was going on nearly 100,000 Indians died in Madras presidency of starvation.In places like Mysore terrible atrocities were perpetrated on starving women and children. To quote from Mike Davis book, “When desperate women and their hungry children ...attempted to steal from gardens or glean grain from fields, they were “branded, tortured, had their noses cut off, and were sometimes killed.”

Example 2: The Terrible Famines of 1896-97 and 1899-1902

Figure 5 Food exports during the years 1892-1902 (source: Famines in Bengal 1770-1943,K C Ghosh,from pages 28-29)

The same dismal story is repeated again in the terrible famines of 1896-1902.As can be seen from fig 3 above rice and wheat exports soared to record levels in the years where the famine was at its peak. The most conservative estimates of Indians who died in these two killer famines are 8.4 million while the more realistic estimate is about 19 million.

Famines and epidemics went hand in hand. One of the main killers during famines was the sky rocketing prices of food grains which made it impossible for a majority of affected Indians to buy food. This same cause was responsible for the millions of deaths occurring during the epidemics . Again the root cause was of course British economic rape of India.

3.2 The Economic Rape of the Indian Farmer

Why were farmers not able to tide over the particularly bad famine years under the Christian British Raj? It was not as if droughts, crop failures etc had never happened in India prior to the tyranny of the Christian British. So why did a few years of particularly bad drought lead to Indian farmers dying in their millions? Below are some of the main economic reasons for their inability to survive the famines.

3.2.1 Exploitative Land Tax and Brutal collection methods:

The case of Bengal is illuminating to know how the British bled Indians white, even when farmers had nothing to eat. The British attitude towards tax and revenue extraction remained virtually unchanged till they left India. Bengal was the first to feel the devastating effects of the Christian British rule after East India Company became virtual rulers of the province post Battle of Plassey in 1757 CE. A devastating famine in 1768 CE killed off nearly ten million people in Bengal and Bihar.

Figure 6 Gross Revenue Collected during the Bengal Famine of 1768 (source: R C Dutt, The Economic History of India Under Early British Rule. From the Rise of the British Power in 1757 to the Accession of Queen Victoria in 1837. Vol. I, page 46)

But even while the dance of death was going on, record amounts of tax were recovered from the people by the most violent methods which included murder, rape etc.(see fig 4 above for a graphical representation of the revenues extracted by East India Company).

In Warren Hastings own words, “Notwithstanding the loss of at least one-third of the inhabitants of the province, and the consequent decrease of the cultivation, the nett collections of the year 1771 exceeded even those of I768. . . . It was naturally to be expected that the diminution of the revenue should have kept an equal pace with the other consequences of so great a calamity. That it did not was owing to its being violently kept up to its former standard.”

And what was done to lessen the sufferings of the Indian people?

Absolutely nothing of course! The British tyrants and the Indian traitors who collaborated with them forced farmers to sell seeds required for the next harvest and made immense profits by manipulating the prices of life saving grain . Thus on one hand farmers were deprived of their sole source of future sustenance and on the other hand the sky rocketing prices of food made it impossible to buy life saving food grains!

3.2.2 The Quandary of Cash Crops

Farmers were forced to grow cash crops such as cotton, opium, indigo simply to keep paying off the extortionate demands of the British leeches. The Manchester Chamber of Commerce dictated and controlled the growth of cotton in fertile areas such as Berar (Vidarbha in Maharashtra).The entire social system of Vidarbha was destroyed so that the British could put in place their own rapacious system known as khatedari which was implemented in 1877 CE .The old landlord families were either destroyed or pauperised and the British government became the supreme owner of the farm lands.

Crops such as cotton grew readily in the fertile black soil of Deccan but had the side effect of destroying the fertility of the soil. In addition the British parasites even turned cow dung which had acted as a natural fertiliser, into a taxable revenue source .The Manchester Chamber of Commerce pushed for the introduction of railways in Vidarbha so that it could have a vast captive cotton growing plantation. The capitalists of Britain wanted a secure source of raw cotton which they could turn to in case of any fluctuations in cotton supply from America. The poor farmers of Vidarbha were instantly exposed to the fluctuations in the world markets and had absolutely no share in the massive profits made by the British bloodsuckers. Thus when famine hit the impoverished farmers died in their lakhs.

Also increasing indebtness forced the farmers to sell their plots of land to sahukars (money lenders).This led to the concentration of fertile lands in the hands of a few thousand very rich non -resident landlords. The previously self sufficient farmer was forced to work as a labourer on his own land. Even those farmers who managed to hold on to their land, the acreage under their ownership was for most part between 5-6 acres, which was not sufficient to support the farmer and his family. Added to this was an influx of artisans, craftsmen etc who had been thrown out of work due to the British murder of Indian industry. They had no option but to work as labourers on bigger farms with virtually no resources to withstand a famine. The grim story of Vidarbha was repeated in Bihar, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu etc.

3.2.3 The Tyranny of Taxation

The amount of tax traditionally paid by the farmer under the Maratha empire (or previously the Mughal regime) was between 16-17% of the gross produce . Again this was flexible depending on the conditions prevailing.ie if crops had failed the demand by the state would be reduced or in some cases suspended for the time being. What this used to do was to leave farmers with enough reserves to tide them over though difficult times.eg under the Maratha Empire tax collection was flexible and kept in line with the circumstances of the day.

But under the Christian British Raj there was no such humanitarian response to the life threatening crises faced by the Indian farmer. The tax itself came to about 33% of gross produce . But this tax was not the end of things. On top of this basic tax were different taxes for roads, schools, post offices, dispensary, water tax etc. Taxes were levied on the most flimsy of excuses and the poor farmer had no protection against the brutal force exercised by the British rulers. All these miscellaneous taxes added upto nearly 100% of the farmers real assets!!

The worst thing was that the British government would confiscate food stocks at the time of revenue collection. The ryots(farmers) had no option but to borrow money at rip off interest rates from money lenders to release their grain stocks .In fact the entire class of bloodsucking moneylenders came into existence because of the policies of the Christian British Raj.

The way taxes were raised was extremely arbitrary and without any basis in reality. The rise was based on the value of the land, so called “public works” done by the CBR (which included railways, roads, schools, dispensaries etc). The tax was raised irrespective of the fact whether the farmer was getting better prices for his produce or not. This inevitably led to the situation of the already beggared farmer paying over 100% of his earnings in tax. Also, the arbitrary rise in taxes could not be appealed in the courts in Bombay Presidency. Thus there was not even the illusion of justice.

Quite a few examples are given of the unsustainable level of debt burden carried by Indian farmers in RC Dutts “Famine and Land Assessments”. To quote one of these,

“ Murar the Patel, a young man, farms sixty acres, but there has been no produce this year. The farm is mortgaged to the extent of about 3000 rupees. He estimates his last year’s produce at 375 rupees, of which he paid 104 rupees to Government. He had to buy four bullocks for 100 rupees, and pay 40 rupees for servants, and was therefore unable to pay anything to the money-lender. The other expenses of cultivation amounted to nearly 60 rupees. He kept the rest for himself, his wife, uncle, and two children. He has been served with notice of assessment. He had six bullocks, and has lost four”.

The net effect of this crushing taxation was to strip away any saving capability of the farmers in years when the harvests were good. The following observation by A K Connell illustrates this point well,

“Against this calamity (drought) the cultivator, when unable to get a permanent water-supply from wells,* tanks, canals, or rivers, has provided from, time immemorial by the storage of grain in air-tight pits or earthen¬ ware jars. If war or taxation, levied in excess, or at times of distress, has depleted these stores, then the worst horrors of famine have swept over the land;”

The farmers were permanently in deep debt to money lenders just to keep paying the extortionate tax demands. They had to sell even their reserve food stocks just to stay afloat. This left the farmer with no buffer when famines hit him. With every passing year the farmers sank deeper into desperate poverty and further into the clutches of money lenders. Every year lakhs of farmers were dispossessed of their small plots of land.

In fact in the Bombay and Madras Presidencies the land tax demands kept on increasing every thirty years by an extortionate amount. For e.g. when the remnants of the Maratha empire were finally conquered by the British in 1817 CE the revenue from those parts was 80 Lakhs, within a year it went upto 115 lakhs and in a few more years it was 150 lakhs . So between 1817 and 1818 in a span of one year there was a jump of nearly 43% in the actual revenue collected!

How was this possible? Did the farmers of Deccan feel so happy at being conquered by the British that they expressed their joy by paying more tax? Or did the soil become super productive thanks to the British “genius”?

The reality was horrifying and dismal. Farmers were fleeced of every spare anna on their persons. Brutal collection methods were employed to force farmers to part with their meagre savings. Unable to withstand the torture meted out by the British on non payment of taxes many farmers abandoned their lands and fled into the areas ruled by the Princely states .Millions of acres of previously fertile land went out of cultivation as farmers voted with their feet and abandoned their lands .

3.3 So....Where did the money go?

You will be justified in asking the question ... “Where did all this revenue extracted by the British murderers go?”

The major part of the revenue was sent to Britain. Every year nearly 20-30 million pounds were drained from India .This did not include the enormous amount of money paid as salaries to the white British who occupied nearly all the important positions in India. In 1892 itself the total value of the jobs reserved for white British was over 15 million pounds sterling while the value of jobs reserved for Indians was little over 3 million pounds !

Additionally we need to add to the above amounts the huge amount of personal wealth accumulated by white traders, officers etc who remitted most of it back to Britain. For a better idea of the huge amounts of wealth drained out of India by the British parasites, I would recommend reading R C Dutts books.

Another big drain on India’s finances was the cost of maintenance of Britain’s armed forces and funding its wars overseas. To give an example: while butcher Lytton blocked any “excess” expenditure on saving the victims of the famine of 1876-78, he fully utilised Indian revenues to fund his disastrous afghan war adventure (this was the second Anglo-afghan war fought from 1878-1880 CE). The same thing happened during the genocide of 1898-1902; our money was used to fund the Boer war in South Africa and the Third Anglo-Afghan war. Strange as it may sound, we were actually paying the British to kill us and carry on their genocides elsewhere.

3.3.1 The Fraud of the “Famine Grant”

After the terrible holocaust of 1876-78, another money grabbing tax was dumped upon Indians. This was known as the “Annual Famine Grant”. Theoretically what it was supposed to do was to raise enough money to prevent another holocaust like that of 1876-78 recurring.

But the tax was hated by Indians as soon as it was levied in 1877 CE and for a very good reason. After putting on a show that the funds were not being misused, the money collected in the name of the famine grant was quietly combined with the general revenue of the country . This meant the British parasites could use the money as they wanted. By the time the next terrible holocaust of 1897-1902 hit, over 22 crore rupees had been collected under this fraudulent tax, out of which only 17 crore rupees had been spent .

But how was this giant reservoir of Indian money used? Nearly 58% of the seventeen crore rupees (to the tune of 10 crore rupees) was spent on “protective railways” and in paying “interest upon Indian Midland and Bengal Nagpore railways”!

3.3.1.1 Hey wait a minute.... Weren’t Railways Good for India?

Wait a minute you say...Wasn’t spending money on developing railway infrastructure a good thing? After all weren’t the British parasites spending the money on “creating” modern infrastructure in India? So, what’s the catch?

First of all, the money was being collected for a very specific purpose i.e. to make sure that a repeat of 1876-78 famine did not occur. Using it for anything else was simply a theft of funds.

Secondly, the existence of railways did not help in any way saving people from famine. All they did was to make the transport of food grains towards the coastal ports easier, thus depriving inner provinces of much needed food grain .The advent of railways was directly linked to the rise in food prices .If food prices shot up in one area, the food price rise was transmitted to other areas as well. This only served to worsen the starvation problem as poor farmers already drowning in debt due to excessive taxation were simply unable to buy any food. By this stage the poor farmers had already sold their last stocks of grain to moneylenders thus leaving them defenceless in face of famine.

The railways were also carriers of epidemic diseases such as cholera, influenza etc. Indians died in their millions due to these epidemic, their immune systems destroyed by starvation. Plus the traditional water drainage and water conservation systems were destroyed by the haphazardly constructed railway embankments, tracks etc.

Could the government have interfered and made sure the food prices did not sky rocket out of the reach of the poor and could the railways have been used to rush life saving food grains? This should have been done but never was; the British policy was not to interfere with “free trade”. i.e. their profits should not be affected!

Instead each devastating holocaust was used as to reap more profits for the British vultures by using the excuse that “there was not enough railway to make sure starvation does not take place” and thus more railway tracks were laid at the Indian tax payers expense!!

By the time of the holocaust of 1898 almost 26,059 miles of railway track had been laid down in India Even at this stage R C Dutt describes the railways as being “overdone”.

Thirdly, most of the railway projects in India were specifically designed to make British speculators and capitalist vulture’s very rich. A minimum return profit of 5% was guaranteed by the British raj to British investors, irrespective of whether the railways made a profit or a loss . Most of the railway lines made losses or served no practical purpose, but British investors still made a large profit as all losses were paid by the Indian tax payer. There are many examples of how speculators in London dictated what lines should be constructed and what profits they would extract from the Indian tax payer.

Fourthly, the forced expansion to railways in India was primarily for the benefit of British industry. Everything including coal, steel for tracks/bridges etc, railway engines, and rolling stock was imported from Britain . In fact at one stage it was cheaper to buy British coal in Calcutta than Bengal coal !

There was zero benefit to Indians from the “modern technology” dumped on our heads by the British leeches. For nothing was produced in India! Any attempt by Indians to set up manufacturing facilities in India was forcefully discouraged.

Freight on the railways was heavily subsidized, thus directly undercutting traditional transports such as boats which plied the major river systems. As any loss made by the railways was picked up by the Indian tax payer, the British Raj had no problems with the huge losses made by the railways. By 1884 the total loss made by the railways in India was staggering £37 million pounds sterling .

This was what an astute British observer had to say about railways being constructed in India (specifically with reference to districts of Raipur & Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh, Sambhalpur in Orissa):

“At present there is no doubt that the peasantry in these districts are most prosperous. They make their own clothes ,they grow their own food; they have good pasture for their cattle, cheap fuel, and forests to attract rain. A railway will destroy the home weaving, absorb the profits of the carriers, cut down the forests, inflate wages and then depress them, and finally raise the land-tax. In twenty years' time there will most probably be a famine.”

The railway line in question was the Bengal-Nagpur Railway which was completed by 1890.This was a remarkably prophetic prediction as within ten years (in the holocaust of 1898) these districts suffered lakhs of deaths due to starvation and economic impoverishment.

3.3.1.2 But wasn’t some of the Famine grant used for “Protective Irrigation”?

Along with the railways, irrigation works (i.e. canals, dams etc) are frequently trumpeted as an example of “good” that the British did in India. But the fact remains that they were only built in those areas where the British had a commercial interest in growing grains or cash crops.

Even where built, they had a devastating effect on the fertility of the soils and on the general health of the Indian people. Previously fertile soil was rendered saline and waterlogged, unfit for cultivation due to the seepage of water through the canals . The construction of river embankments led to a blocking of the natural system of rich fertile alluvial soil being carried by river action to the low lying plains. This in turn rapidly made millions of acres of fertile land useless and considerably lowered the quality of drinking water. The natural drainage systems were further blocked by the “modern” system of canals and embankments leading to water logging and creation of mosquito breeding swamps . Due to these, malaria, cholera etc spread on an epidemic scale in India; killing millions (the toll from the epidemics actually comes close to the famine toll).e.g. the Influenza epidemic of 1918-19 killed approximately 12-13 million Indians.

Traditional Indian irrigation systems were neglected and allowed to fall into ruin. Here is a British officer’s description of the superb irrigation systems of pre-British India (the below refers to south India):

“In no part of the world has so much been done by ancient native rulers for the development of resources of the country. The further south one goes ,and the further the old Hindu polity was removed from the disturbing influence of foreign conquest ,the more complete and elaborate was the system of agriculture and irrigation works connected with it....Every available source of supply was utilised ,and works in advance of supply have been executed, for tanks have been very generally constructed, not only for general rainfall, but for exceptional rainfall...Irrigation from rivers and channels..was also carried on.”

The British had no economic benefit of maintain and extending this system, so they let it fall into ruin. If these systems worked fine, what was the point of constructing expensive canal works which led to disaster?

4. The Devastating Effect of the British made Holocausts

4.1 Stagnation of Population Growth & a Short Life Span

Due to the horrific death toll extracted by the successive holocausts of the 19th and 20th centuries population growth stagnated and in many areas of India even went into negative. (Unless otherwise specified, all the data has been taken from the census reports for the relevant years).

Decade Life Expectancy

1871-81 24.6

1881-91 25

1891-1901 23.8

1901-11 22.9

1911-21 20.1

Table 1 Average Life Expectancy of Indians from 1871-1921 (source: Death in India, 1871-1921Author(s): Ira Klein, The Journal of Asian Studies, Vol. 32, No. 4 (Aug., 1973), pp. 639-659)

If you were an Indian living in the 1920’s the chances of your surviving beyond the age of twenty were extremely slim. The average life span of Indians went on steadily decreasing as the 1920’s approached. Table 1 above gives an idea of the average life expectancy of our people under the “beneficial” rule of the Christian British Raj.

Figure 7 Population in millions under British rule

Figure 8 Percentage increase in population from 1881-1941 under the Christian British Raj

From figures 7&8 above it is clear that for most part of the British rule population growth was more or less stagnant. Over a period of 70 years the population grew by barely 100 million. The effect of devastating british made genocides can be seen in the census reports of 1881,1901,1921.What the graphs do not show is the terrible Bengal genocide of 1943 in which nearly seven million people died, as the last census under the Christian British Raj was done in 1941.

Now look at the same graphs below (fig 9 & 10) for population growth after independence in 1947.Keep in mind this does not include more than 33% of pre 1947 India. After 1947, Pakistan (Bangladesh and the present day rump remaining of West Pakistan), Burma etc were separated from India.

But even in the remaining Indian landmass the population has grown by over 500 million from 1961-2001!! From a simple glance at figures 6 and 8, it looks like some kind of a negative force has been taken off after 1947 and the population growth is back to normal.

The average percentage population growth after independence is around 23%!!

Figure 9 Population growth in Azad Hind after 1947

Figure 10 Percentage increase in Population after 1947 in Azad Hind

4.2 Destruction of Traditional Indian Society

If we start talking about destruction of traditional Indian village society, the logical question arises: “What was Indian society before the British conquest like?”

Going in detail is beyond the scope of this article, for a detailed description a reading of Sri Dharampal’s book “A Beautiful Tree” is highly recommended. For the time being as we are concerned with famine and traditional Indian society’s response to it, this short description by A K Connell will suffice,

“The spirit of charity, deeply engrained in the native heart, has held the village society together, so that even the landless classes—with the exception perhaps of the very lowest outcasts—have been kept alive by their richer neighbours” .

This harmony and humanity of traditional Indian society was what kept droughts from developing into murderous holocausts. But this harmonious system broke down under the constant pressure and manipulation by the Christian British Raj. As we saw above, even in normal times simple survival had become a constant struggle for Indian farmers. Added to this the removal of traditional powers of the village chiefs and into the hands of inhuman British revenue/settlement officers destroyed the traditional village accountability.

The horrors of the British made holocausts destroyed traditional Indian society in more ways than one. As all hope of life ran out, village communities who had existed peacefully for centuries turned on each other for that last morsel of grain. Terrible violence followed as farmers fought for the last stored supplies of grain .The Deccan region, covering Maharashtra and parts of Karnataka was worst affected in the holocausts of 1876 and 1898-1902.

Rural society in Maharashtra broke down under the relentless hammering of the British made holocausts. The farmers in Maharashtra were traditionally militarised and had formed the backbone of the Maratha armies which brought down the Mughal Empire and kept the British parasites at bay for nearly a hundred years. But in the new circumstances groups which had traditionally lived and fought side by side, turned on each other .

Many villages were completely wiped off the map as almost all of their inhabitants died in the famines. Lakhs of Indians were forced by starvation to sign up as indentured labourers (a polite name for slaves) and shipped off to work in plantations in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Guyana and Natal .

The condition of Indian women under the Christian British Raj was especially bad, but under famine it became even worse. Rape, sexual abuse and exploitation of Indian women were normal and accepted British practices. Under the racist justice system in India, white British and Anglo-Indians routinely got away with rape and murder. Official British propaganda portrayed all Indian women (no exceptions) as “prostitutes” and carriers of sexually transmitted diseases (such as syphilis, gonorrhoea etc ) .

In short the according to the British: Indian women had no honour and could be violated at will. In every military cantonment brothels (filled with Indian women) were constructed for the “exclusive” use of British soldiers .These were known as “sadr” bazaars. In times of famine, desperate starving Indian women were forced to work as prostitutes simply in order to survive and keep their children alive .Keeping in line with their hypocrisy, the British authorities simply designated them as professional prostitutes and subjected them to the degrading “medical examinations”. But white soldiers were exempt from being examined for sexually transmitted diseases as it would affect their morale!

In most British orchestrated genocides such as the Bengal Famine of 1943, the death rate amongst male Indians was very high, leading to lakhs of women being left defenceless against being exploited by the British and their Indian collaborators. Mass prostitution resulted from the dire circumstances of the famine .

4.3 Harvesting the Dead

The main winners from these genocides apart from the British government, British people and speculators in London were the Christian missionaries. I personally consider a Christian missionary to be the worst form of a human being. They thrive on the suffering, misery and distress of people. Their entire life revolves around converting non Christians by fraud, coercion or force. Their chief concern in life is “harvesting souls”, which is missionary speak for converting as many people as they can. Much like Islamic suicide bombers who are motivated by the promise of 72 virgin women in the next life, Christian missionaries are motivated by the premise of capturing the maximum number of souls before they depart this earth.

In India every famine/ disaster was a godsend for missionaries as they were able to convert lakhs of desperate people by holding out the promise of life saving grain. The interesting thing is that majority of missionaries were white Europeans or Americans and had an ample supply of food grains even when Indians were falling dead all around them.

In the later phase of British colonial rule, Indian converts to Christianity were increasingly used to ensure greater “penetration” of Hindu society. The spread of Christianity in India on a large scale closely coincides with the occurrence of famines/epidemics. Mahatma Gandhi called people who converted to Christianity under extreme circumstances as “rice Christians”.

Figure 11 Percentage Growth of Christians in India from 1871-1921 (all data sourced from Relevant census reports)

As can be seen from the graph there is a spurt in the number of Christians in 1881 (right after the genocide of 1876-78), 1901 (during the genocide of 1898-1902), 1921 (after the influenza epidemic of 1918-1919).This shows as bogus the claims of missionaries that Hindus converted to Christianity to “escape” the caste system (or whatever vile reason they could come up with).

Here is an example of mass conversions during famine,

“The high-water mark in the history of the Tinnevelly Church was reached in the year 1877. That year has been made ever memorable by the great famine which desolated the south. Ordinary missionary work was retarded in a heroic effort to save human life. Relief was rendered to Hindu and Christian alike ; hundreds were saved from starvation and death. In a few months 30,000 Shanans placed themselves under Christian instruction, not so much with a view to material gain as that they had felt the attractive power of love, " The conviction prevailed “ so wrote Bishop Caldwell, “ that whilst Hinduism had left the famine-stricken to die, Christianity had stepped in like an angel from heaven with its sympathy to cheer them with its effectual succour.”

Or this account of a Maharashtrian lady called Ramabai, who had converted to Christianity and zealously prayed for Hindu women to be widowed so she could convert them! The sickness of her mind can only be marvelled at!

“The great famines of 1896-1897 and of 1900 gave Ramabai her opportunity. Before the earlier famine she asked that God would give her a great increase of conversions and prayed for a number of widows far in excess of anything her institution could hold. On the outbreak of famine she travelled to the Central Provinces. When the famine was over she had between five and six hundred women and children.”

5. In Conclusion: Famines as a Strategic British Weapon

Thanks to Parag Tope ji, Brihaspati ji and Atri ji from Bharat Rakshak for pointing out the strategic aspect of the British genocides in India. I will very briefly go over the possible strategic reasons behind the British genocides in India. These are just brief outlines of selected areas, a determined patriot will need to do deeper research and connect the dots.

Maharashtra/Rajasthan: In heavily militarised societies such as in the Deccan and Rajasthan, even common people used to take up arms to fight invaders such as the Mughals, British etc. In fact the backbone of the Maratha armies were farmers from the Deccan. The pan Indian character of the Maratha Empire is illustrated by the fact that in the Anglo-Indian war of 1857, the main leaders (Tantia Tope, Rani Laxmi Bai, Nanasaheb Peshwa) were Maharashtrian, but the people of Northern India threw their weight behind them in the war of liberation.

The destruction of this sturdy village society was essential to the British not only for easy economic exploitation but for total control over India. A heavily militarised society was bound to fight back against the injustices inflicted by the British. Once entire social classes were destroyed and people reduced to eating scraps for survival, the chances of a fully fledged pan Indian war were significantly reduced. The terrible famines of 1791-92, 1802-03, 1813-14, 1876-78, and 1898-1902 completely destroyed the social fabric of rural society in Maharashtra.

Uttar Pradesh: During the Anglo-Indian war of 1857, the British pursued a policy of mass genocide by killing lakhs of villagers in Northern India. These villagers had been the main source of support and logistics to the freedom fighters. This genocide was directly responsible for the terrible famine of 1860 in Uttar Pradesh & Punjab. Over two million Indians died in this famine. The reason given for the famine of 1860 was that there was not enough land being cultivated due to a lack of farmers who were either dead or had fled to safer areas during 1857.

Bengal Presidency: The two main famines which hit Bengal Presidency were in 1769-1772 and in 1942-44.Over 17 million people died in these two genocides. In 1769-1772 the famine was particularly advantageous for the British as they were facing ferocious resistance from armies of Sanyasis (immortalised in the great patriotic novel Anandamath by Sri Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay).The death of nearly ten million people in the famine virtually destroyed the local support base of resistance to the British.

In 1942, the “brave” British armed forces were being thrashed black and blue by the Japanese. The Japanese had chased the British right till the gates of India. Leading the attack on the British were the patriots of the Azad Hind Fauj (Indian National Army) under the inspiring leadership of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. Once the INA forces reached Bengal it was a certainty that the people of Bengal would join them. At that point it would be have been game over for the British in India.

To avert this, the British administration destroyed over 25,000 boats which were the lifeline of the people in Bengal. Plus food stocks were confisticated from a large part of Bengal, thus condemning the people to death by starvation. Within months the Bengali people were fighting for survival and this destroyed the support base of the INA. The toll from the genocide of 1942-44 was horrific and over seven million Bengalis died in this genocide.

The above are just select examples of how the British pursued a genocidal scorched earth policy against our people whenever their rule was threatened.

Only by reading our history can we appreciate the magnitude of sacrifices made by Vasudev Balwant Phadke,Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekar Azad, Masterda Surya Sen and countless others. And we also can begin to understand why many of our freedom fighters performed the supreme sacrifice with Vande Mataram on their lips. We need to get out of the one track mind set which seems to pervade our country and become more alive to the threats from within and without.

वन्दे मातरम्
Excellent posts devagiri, you are doing great seva to Dharma by bringing out the supressed truth.

Best part of your post is this:

Quote:2. The Ideological Framework of Extermination

For any genocide or holocaust there is a certain ideology which drives the killing machine.eg the Islamic invaders committed horrifying massacres in India driven by the ideology of Islam, the Portuguese massacred Hindus in Goa motivated by their Christian faith and the Nazis had their fantasy about being a superior race leading to the murder of millions deemed inferior. Once the ideology provides the justification for mass murder, the methods used to achieve it are just the “tools”. e.g. burning of Hindus at the stake for refusing to convert to Christianity would be a tool of genocide.

So accordingly the first question that we should be asking is: What was the ideology that was the driving force of the British Empire?

The straight answer to that is: Christianity. The British themselves were very clear about this; even a cursory glance at the documents of that period will make this clear.
In addition there exists a multitude of books/papers which explore the synergy between missionaries spreading Christianity and the British colonization efforts[4]. Hence from here on I will refer to the British rule in India as the Christian British Raj (CBR for short).

The next question is: How was it possible for the Christian British oppressors to be completely devoid of any feeling towards the dead and dying Indians?

If you consider people different to you as human beings, it is next to impossible not to be affected by their suffering. But once you start viewing them as “primitive savages” or “heathens”, similar to animals that need to be herded in a particular direction, normal feelings of humanity cease to exist.

How was this desensitisation brought about? From my limited reading it appears that two factors led to the life of the Hindu becoming worthless in his own land. I have arranged them below in order of priority; the most important factor is the first one.

1.1 The “Heathen Hindoo”

(*A Heathen is defined as an uncivilized or barbaric person[5].More commonly used in the sense of someone who does not believe in Christianity. This is a particularly insulting term used towards Hindus by Christian missionaries even today.)

The first step of dehumanising the vast Hindu population of India was to portray them as heathens or unbelievers who were immersed in the “darkness” of Hinduism. According to the missionaries it was the divine duty of the British rulers to “liberate” Hindus from Hinduism[6]. For this they had the active protection and support of the Christian British Raj. In the doublespeak of Christianity the word “heathen” or “pagan” is equivalent to the “sub human” of the Nazis. i.e. someone whose life has little or no value unless he /she embraces Christianity.

The below statement made by a prominent missionary of the late 18th century and early 19th century, a person who had lived for many years in India, illustrates the general attitude towards Hinduism.

Claudius Buchanan, a chaplain attached to the East India Company, counted himself among those who had known the Hindus for a long time. He had concluded, “Those, who have had the best opportunities of knowing them, and who have known them for the longest time, concur in declaring that neither truth, nor honesty, honour, gratitude, nor charity, is to be found pure in the breast of a Hindoo. How can it be otherwise? The Hindoo children have no moral instruction. If the inhabitants of the British isles had no moral instruction, would they be moral? The Hindoos have no moral books. What branch of their mythology has not more of falsehood and vice in it, than of truth and virtue? They have no moral gods. The robber and the prostitute lift up their hands with the infant and the priest, before an horrible idol of clay painted red, deformed and disgusting as the vices which are practised before it.”[7]

Was this the ranting of a deranged mind or was this common place Christian missionary propaganda for the British masses? Vicious anti Hindu propaganda such as this was widely disseminated not only among the general public but was fed to all British employees of the East India Company[8].In addition most of the British administrators/soldiers etc were indoctrinated at church run schools from a very early age[9].

It must be kept in mind that even till thirty-forty years back Britain was a very “Christian” country, where the church played a central role in people’s lives. Much of the negative portrayal of Hinduism in the West today can be directly traced back to Christian missionary propaganda. Nothing has changed even in the present day as Christian missionaries continue to gather money overseas for conversion of Hindus in India.

Hence the would be oppressors of India had already a very fixed image of Hindus and Hinduism in their minds. I would call this the primary level of ideology, where it was already decided that Hindus were “bad”.

Quote:4.3 Harvesting the Dead

The main winners from these genocides apart from the British government, British people and speculators in London were the Christian missionaries. I personally consider a Christian missionary to be the worst form of a human being. They thrive on the suffering, misery and distress of people. Their entire life revolves around converting non Christians by fraud, coercion or force. Their chief concern in life is “harvesting souls”, which is missionary speak for converting as many people as they can. Much like Islamic suicide bombers who are motivated by the promise of 72 virgin women in the next life, Christian missionaries are motivated by the premise of capturing the maximum number of souls before they depart this earth.

In India every famine/ disaster was a godsend for missionaries as they were able to convert lakhs of desperate people by holding out the promise of life saving grain. The interesting thing is that majority of missionaries were white Europeans or Americans and had an ample supply of food grains even when Indians were falling dead all around them.

In the later phase of British colonial rule, Indian converts to Christianity were increasingly used to ensure greater “penetration” of Hindu society. The spread of Christianity in India on a large scale closely coincides with the occurrence of famines/epidemics. Mahatma Gandhi called people who converted to Christianity under extreme circumstances as “rice Christians”.

[Image: image011.png?w=452&h=271]

Figure 11 Percentage Growth of Christians in India from 1871-1921 (all data sourced from Relevant census reports)

As can be seen from the graph there is a spurt in the number of Christians in 1881 (right after the genocide of 1876-78), 1901 (during the genocide of 1898-1902), 1921 (after the influenza epidemic of 1918-1919).This shows as bogus the claims of missionaries that Hindus converted to Christianity to “escape” the caste system (or whatever vile reason they could come up with).

Here is an example of mass conversions during famine,

“The high-water mark in the history of the Tinnevelly Church was reached in the year 1877. That year has been made ever memorable by the great famine which desolated the south. Ordinary missionary work was retarded in a heroic effort to save human life. Relief was rendered to Hindu and Christian alike ; hundreds were saved from starvation and death. In a few months 30,000 Shanans placed themselves under Christian instruction, not so much with a view to material gain as that they had felt the attractive power of love, ” The conviction prevailed “ so wrote Bishop Caldwell, “ that whilst Hinduism had left the famine-stricken to die, Christianity had stepped in like an angel from heaven with its sympathy to cheer them with its effectual succour.”[54]

Or this account of a Maharashtrian lady called Ramabai, who had converted to Christianity and zealously prayed for Hindu women to be widowed so she could convert them! The sickness of her mind can only be marvelled at!

“The great famines of 1896-1897 and of 1900 gave Ramabai her opportunity. Before the earlier famine she asked that God would give her a great increase of conversions and prayed for a number of widows far in excess of anything her institution could hold. On the outbreak of famine she travelled to the Central Provinces. When the famine was over she had between five and six hundred women and children.”[55]

Many people talk about the crimes of the British occupiers but not the ideology behind those crimes which was as you said the cult of Christianity which today masquerades as a persecuted religion of "love" all the while destroying Hindus and India.

Kaushal Ji,

Your 44 at Jeemail Account has been "Hacked-Phished" and demands the usual funds.

Please check your E-Mail Account.

Cheers / Naresh
Not sure which thread the following belongs in.

swarajyamag.com/magazine/how-india-bailed-out-the-west-in-world-war-ii/

Shows how the braggart west consisted of a bunch of wusses when push came to shove. (Still wusses compared to Asian heathens.)

But on another matter:

If Indians only died in others' wars back then, that would have been understandable, as it was ultimately necessary for independence and served that purpose. (Well, whatever degree of 'independence' Indians ultimately obtained.)

But Indian soldiers dying for others' ideologies is ongoing. E.g. the current army is "secular" to the core. It will fight TSP and tomorrow it will be infiltrated by the christoislamic quota. The end of secularism. And a significant number of Gurkhas have set themselves up in industry as mercenaries - hiring themselves out to the Brits, and even American celebrities. At one point in time - perhaps too long ago now to even matter hereafter - their reason for being warriors was to fight for their Hindoo-dom. Sigh.

And every time I hear of any of it - including of such Indian deaths - I always, still hear that old song running through my head "King George commands and we obey, over the hills and far away". Indian soldiery today will die for anything but the heathen cause.* And their valour too is only for the service of anything but. (* The heathen cause of their ancestors, should say: since it's not their own any more and its relevance has therefore expired for them).

The irony is that Hindu-origin soldiers and fighters of Nepal and India keep the wheels of the enemies in motion.

Colonialism -> secularism -> cryptochristianism has totally defanged - and hence destroyed - Hindoo heathenism. No sword. But that which is for others to hire.

"Darkness unescapable?"

"I dream of it often."

[size="1"](Had mostly memorised the source text from over-reading in early teens. So the re-ordering and paraphrasing in this case is deliberate and not because of poor memory.)[/size]
No, really?

May this just be a bad dream. (Yet why do all the bad dreams only show up during the waking hours then?)

Haven't read it, merely came across it. Not recommending, obviously.

amazon.co.uk/Anglo-Gurkha-Relations-Illustrated-Historical-bestowed/dp/1493689967/ref=sr_1_2

Quote:Anglo-Gurkha Relations, Illustrated: Historical account of how the Gurkhas bestowed upon Queen Victoria the gift of British Indian Empire.

Paperback – 13 Jan 2014

After the Treaty of Peace and Friendship was signed between England and Nepal in 1818, King George III had extended an invitation to the King of Nepal to visit Great Britain. However, with the memories of a bitter war still fresh in his mind, the Nepalese King had declined the invitation. Three decades were to elapse before Queen Victoria renewed the invitation and Jungbahadur Rana Magar, the then Prime Minister of Nepal, accepted it on behalf of his King. Thus Jung became the first ever oriental potentate to be entertained at the Court of St James where he was treated with decorum and grace in extremely cordial atmosphere. Jung returned home after nearly a year carrying with him fond memories of his sojourn in England. Within a decade of his return, Indian Army had risen up in open rebellion and one can state without any fear of contradiction that had not the Gurkhas intervened on their behalf, the British Empire in India would have died a premature death in 1857. Worst still, had the Gurkhas joined the Mutineers, he would not only have regained possessions of his lost territories, but would have rendered the cause of the Brits hopeless. This is the account of why and how the Gurkhas quelled the Sepoy Mutiny and the events that followed on its wake. No Gurkha has ever written about themselves, this is the first time a Gurkha has decided to write and that is the reason why you want to read it. This monograph illuminates that Queen Victoria became Empress of India not by the Grace of God alone but by the forceful intervention of Jungbahadur Rana Magar of Nepal. Anglo-Gurkha Relations is the historical account of how the Gurkhas bestowed upon Queen Victoria the gift of Indian Empire.

(Uh.... "Thanks Gurkhas"?

So is that why Gurkhas are still playing mercenaries for the west especially the Brits?)

About the Author

GL Rai-Zimmdar (born 1935- ) is a retired Colonel of the Gurkhas who now lives with his family in suburban Atlanta, Georgia (USA).No Gurkha has ever written about themselves; Gurkhas don't write, they fight. They do not fight for themselves, they fight for their friends. Consequently, a great deal of inaccuracies and disinformations, some inadvertent and some deliberate, have filled in the accounts of the Gurkhas, written by friends, historians and even pseudo-historians. Rai-Zimmdar has now broken the ranks and decided to write. He hopes these books on the Gurkhas, who are identified here as Kirati-Mongolians, will shed new lights upon them and the readers will for the first time begin to see the image of the Gurkhas under clearer light. You want to read these books for one good reason that GL Rai-Zimmdar is most eminently qualified to write these historical books accurately drawing from the vast reservoir of tradition and folklore that only a Gurkha can.

"who are identified here as Kirati-Mongolians" -> sounds like their ethnicity is (or has become) disputed, so that the author merely projected what he wanted here.

Wonder whether this work is just a presage of the harvesting project on Gurkhas, and with Rai-Zimmdar merely a 'native voice' deliberately roped in to write the backstory/mythos for that presently-ongoing effort of weaning Gurkhas away from Hindoo-dom into christianism. "We were never ethnic Hindus being Mongolians, we were always chummy with christianism/Brits, and we were always opposed to Indians/Hindus."

Hindus have very short memories as regards their heathenism, and most are easily converted out these days. So why not the Gurkhas too, I suppose?
The first part is not about India, but Africa.

1. independent.co.uk/news/uk/vast-scale-of-british-slave-ownership-revealed-10383768.html

Quote:Vast scale of British slave ownership revealed

46,000 Britons were slave owners on the day that slavery was abolished in 1833 and all received a share of a £17 billion compensation payout from the Government

Alexandra Sims

Sunday 12 July 2015

The shocking scale of British slave ownership has been revealed in scores of official records which have found that thousands of modern-day Britons are related to owners who received huge sums in compensation when the trade was abolished.

A five-year project by University College London has compiled the identities of 46,000 Britons who owned slaves, mainly in the West Indies, on the day slavery was abolished in 1833.

David Cameron, Benedict Cumberbatch, Ben Affleck and George Orwell are just some of the high profile descendants of the slave owners revealed in the files.

2. But it was already known two years ago:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britains-colonial-shame-slaveowners-given-huge-payouts-after-abolition-8508358.html

Quote:Britain's colonial shame: Slave-owners given huge payouts after abolition

David Cameron's ancestors were among the wealthy families who received generous reparation payments that would be worth millions of pounds in today's money

Sanchez Manning

Sunday 24 February 2013

Bears noting that in typical Dinace D'Souza fashion (he who wrote 2 cheers for colonialism), African converts to christoislam also worked for the slave trade: selling heathen Africans to christoislamics.

web.archive.org/web/20120110163306/http://freetruth.50webs.org/A4b.htm#HistoryAfrica

Quote:Christian apologetics: Africans participated in the slave trade

This usually tends to be the final excuse given. Although certain African kingdoms most definitely did participate in selling slaves (capturing and selling people from rival or enemy kingdoms), it bears noting the names and religions of the African slave traders and kings. They tend to be either of the Christian or Moslem persuasion. An example would be the 16th century King Alfonso of the Congo, whose courtiers wore European dress. The kingdom's hierarchy was also changed to work like that of Portugal: with dukes, counts, etc. This shows that Africans had internalised European Christian ideas on slavery. After all, Portuguese missionaries had been sent to the Congo since the generation preceeding Alfonso's kingship, for the express purpose of converting their elite (thereby making the acquisition of African slaves easier for Christian Portugal).

(Shows the typical collusion by converts against native heathens.)

Eventually, a few unconverted African nations retaliated by returning the favour: in their turn, they sold people they captured from Christian-ruled Congo and Islamicised African lands. In the end, this rush to enslave enemy populations within Africa, was only to the benefit of the Arabian and European traders.

Today's African apologists - who attack only Christian slavery of Africans but remain silent on (or even defend!) the Islamic slave trade of Africans - tend to be Moslem, predictably. Neither of these religions are indigenous to Africans, and both were imposed by force. Today's African adherents of these two religions tend to suffer from ignorance or selective amnesia on the matter.

Anyway, in America, as per popular representation (on TV), "top secret" files are supposedly set to expire after a predetermined date: they can be made public after that time. The US estimates the expiry date to be that date when publication of the info is not deemed a threat to US interests: that indignation can do little harm or will be tempered by time (like the genocide of native Americans is now considered "so long ago" as to not matter to AmriKKKans and not their fault "any more").

Likewise with how the facts of the British mass ownership of African "slaves" above and other vile treatment of Africans during the colonial era is being made public now: the Brits today already feel so far removed, so the usual answer is "it's not something that those of us living today are responsible for". So the moratorium on revealing such data from British records is officially over: the British populace can no longer be shamed into hating their nations, and turning against it and working for others like a fifth column. No self-loathing - the way they have planted in India - can take root in the British isles let alone AmriKKKa.

Yet the same demons concoct lies about others having oppressed their own people (e.g. "casteism" and "brahminism" as the cause for it and the root of all evils), and then stoke up ungrounded indignation and violence on such false premises.

One day they will admit to those lies too. You know, the way the christowest has finally come clean about how it caused the Rwanda genocide. Much after the genocide.

Wonder whether Durant's The Case For India is now no longer banned in the UK? Probably. As the population is sufficiently apathetic to say "so what" to the huge scale of genocide of Indians listed in there.

Meanwhile, alien demons will insist that they're over it now and so should Africans, and E Asians and Indians be. They even argue so when any of these refuse to date said aliens.

Anyway, after slavery was abolished, the Brits renamed it and repeated it with Indians and Chinese:

striking-women.org/module/migration/history-migration#Indentured%20labour%20%281834-1917%29

Quote:Indentured labour (1834-1917)

When slavery ended, slaves working on plantations in British colonies were replaced with another form of bonded labour - indentured labour. Indentured labourers came primarily from India and China. From 1834 to the end of the First World War, Britain had transported about 2 million Indian indentured workers to 19 colonies including Fiji, Mauritious, Caribbean islands, parts of South America, Sri Lanka and South East Asia (Tinker, 1993). China was the next biggest source of indentured labourers who were transported to the Americas, Phillipines and the Caribbean islands.

Indentured workers were recruited by agents** who received financial incentives for each person they recruited. This led to fraudulent practices such as misrepresentation about the work, wages and most commonly, the distance of the colony the workers were being transported to, and through kidnapping and forcible transportation (especially in China). The harsh conditions on the journey to the colonies and the poor working conditions on the plantations meant that many indentured workers died during the period of bondage. Though the indentured labourers were free men and women bound by a labour contract, in reality, their situation was not unlike that of slaves before them.

[...]

(** Involvement of Indian christians here ought to be documented. Like during the era when the Portuguese were also kidnapping and selling Hindus as slaves to islamic Arabs etc. And like their kidnapping Hindu children from their parents today to put into christian "orphanages" and thereafter to be sold or even gifted to alien christo families in the west.

When Dinace D'Souza wrote his Two Cheers For Colonialism, he was cheering the kickbacks his own christo ancestors and other convert christos in India, Africa and Asia got from their colonial masters, for their help in forcing heathens into slavery and misery.

Portuguese employed converted African slaves to kidnap heathen Hindoos in Goa for conversion too.)

Never watched this, but:

documentarystorm.com/coolies-how-britain-reinvented-slavery/

Quote:Coolies: How Britain Reinvented Slavery

History, Modern Era

59 minutes 6.6/10

The slave trade was officially abolished throughout the British Empire in 1807. This documentary reveals one of Britain’s darkest secrets: a form of slavery that continued well into the 20th century – the story of Indian indentured labour.

Coolies: How Britain Reinvented Slavery tells the astonishing and controversial story of the systematic recruitment and migration of over a million Indians to all corners of the Empire. It is a chapter in colonial history that implicates figures at the very highest level of the British establishment and has defined the demographic shape of the modern world.

[...]
(Where's Leslie Udwin or whatever her name was?)

It even dares to interview some convert to christianism as if their opinion matters or counts as that of the actual victims, rather than probably facilitators or those who got double-crossed by their western masters. Those who are christoislamic deserved it: their adherence shows they in time elected christo aliens to be their masters.

Don't know why no one says it: but converts to christoislamania - be they Indian or African or any other ethnicity affected - have NO RIGHT to complain about "slavery" and "racism". As long as any are christoislamic (and communism is included in christianism particularly in India), and the minute any convert to christoislam, any right to their complaining about the 'injustice' from any personal POV is gone. They chose to join else to remain in the religions of racism and slavery, as is their choice, but their rights end there. And they're vile co-conspirators anyway: probably offspring of collaborators. And continuing apologists, like that catholic Dinace D'Souza.

Their identity - like that of King Alfonso of the Congo - is to be of the religion of slavetraders and slaveowners, of the religion that ever conspired in collusion with christoislamic aliens against the native heathens, against the latter's heathen identities and hence against the heathen nations.

Their continued adherence to christoislam is their pledge of their ongoing treachery. Traitors to the core.

The news (nothing new) was:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/vast-scale-of-british-slave-ownership-revealed-10383768.html

Quote:46,000 Britons were slave owners on the day that slavery was abolished in 1833 and all received a share of a £17 billion compensation payout from the Government

Sunday 12 July 2015