• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Implications of expanding Indian success in the west
continued from above

-

Robert • Grand Rapids, Michigan •

oh if we could only all be born with mutations mutated from Albinism over generations so we'd all look like white people with the diverse eye and hair colors, light skin...gee if only the Indian winner was an ALBINO, then GEE, all comments would be so supportive

--

T.J. •

Alright Alright Indians, we get it. You know how to spell. Golf clap for you. Let's just rename Spelling Bees to Spelling Habibis and get it over with. Every other week I gotta see a little Kumar winning another spelling bee. Snore...

--

Neha •

Wow! it amazes me to see all these negative comments just because she is an Indian-American to win the title. I am sure (after reading all these negative comments) that had she been a white student, all these comments would have been filled with appreciation and praise

--

Robert • Grand Rapids, Michigan •

Indians make whites feel the same way whites make blacks and Latinos feel. So now whites know how blacks and Latinos feel.

Indians are the ONLY people on earth who rain on all the white parades! Whites say dark people are dumb, inferior (Indians rain on that parade). Whites say dark people can't do good in academics (Indians rain on that parade). Whites say dark people have high crime rates (Indians rain on that parade). Whites say dark people have never built any impressive civilization in ancient times (Indians rain on that parade). Whites say dark people have low-income (Indians rain on that parade). Whites say dark people have broken families, single moms, unstable households (Indians rain on that parade).

Messages In This Thread
Implications of expanding Indian success in the west - by G.Subramaniam - 06-02-2012, 07:29 AM